PDA

View Full Version : haha....our fun with the "privates" fresh out of boot...

AznTraitor
04-23-2005, 10:05 AM
so here in Columbus, about every other week on Wed/Thursdays you get the "privates" fresh out of boot galavanting around town with their dress A's and a nameplate...few have some marksman badges...but that's about it.....anyways....to continue help paint the picture....this is a MILITARY town...EVERYONE here in the Military....but these jokers insist on going to bars acting so hard and tough and trying to start fights and then heading to the mall to pick up women or (teenage girls).....

well, these guys think that the world is theres and always pick on the wrong people....the 75th Ranger Regiment is also stationed here and the other night at Scruffy's (irish bar) a group of about 8 "privates" enter the bar and start hooting and hollering.....well, this is natural so no one pays them any attention, until three of them decided to grab one of the cocktail waitress's and force her to dance and then start getting shovey with everyone around them.....anyhow....these two guys with their lovely "dates" were just sitting and talking when 4 of the privates came up and started telling the girls that they should ditch their loser boyfriends and hang out with some real studs.....first off, to describe these two guys, regular haircuts, and pretty average looking.....so I assumed that the "privates" thought these guys were civilians.....turns out that both guys were RI's (Ranger Instructors) and they told the guys to get lost and stop being asshats....well....needless to say the 8 quickly "bowed" up and told the two guys to meet them outside.....they didnt go, so two of the privates, grabbed one of the RI's hair....and that's when all hell broke loose....the other RI stood up and hauled ass outside and the 7 "privates" followed....and other RI popped the dude in the stomach and put his head into the table, and dragged him outside...well, the other RI had like 3 guys all over him, but was still handling his own....next thing you know, the other RI throws the guy he carried out down, and kicked another private in the face and then body slammed another! when we looked back up, the RI that was fighting the three, was only fighting one....with the other two down on the ground! he basically bitch slapped the last private and said that he would not be calling the MP's and to just get the hell out of there.....

it was absolutely crazy....two vs eight.......

A.P. Photography
04-23-2005, 10:09 AM
That is why you never think you are a badass in a military town. LOL

AznTraitor
04-23-2005, 10:13 AM
well, for my story.....yesterday I left school and headed to Cheddar's to meet up with some female friends, well....I got there and my friends were being hounded by a endless line of "privates" and once I got there, I turned into everyone's "boyfriend" hahaha....it woulda worked out wonderfully, but I guess when 4 girls say you are their boyfriend...it seems sketchy....so the "privates" got pissed and went back to their table and sat down. Well, when they left....they dropped a note off to one of the girls and a phone number.....the note read as follows

"You girls are all so beautiful, and we would like to party with you.....we are staying at a hotel off Macon rd and we're gonna be throwing a party....here is our number and just call and tell us what you like to drink and we'll have it ready"

so Devon was quick to throw it away...but I quickly devised a plan. I decided that these "privates" needed a lesson in mannors so we all got on our phones and called up as many people as we could....and then we got barb to call up one of the "privates" and gave them our list of alcohol to have and that she was bringing lots of "friends", well.....last night, about 26 guys plus the 4 girls showed up and the "privates" hotel and needless to say they were all pissed but gave us all their alcohol because they were "tired" and didnt want to "party" anymore.....

AznTraitor
04-23-2005, 10:14 AM
That is why you never think you are a badass in a military town. LOL

haha, I know it! happens at least 3-4 times every other week when they get out of boot.

speedminded
04-23-2005, 10:14 AM
I grew up in Dahlonega (Frank D. Merrill), I know tons or Rangers and have worked with several...a majority of the local police department was retired Rangers too. It's amazing to hear the story's, especially about dumbass cadets from NGSSU that think they know everything even though most have never seen combat outside the classroom.

speedminded
04-23-2005, 10:17 AM
...but I quickly devised a plan. I decided that these "privates" needed a lesson in mannors so we all got on our phones and called up as many people as we could....and then we got barb to call up one of the "privates" and gave them our list of alcohol to have and that she was bringing lots of "friends", well.....last night, about 26 guys plus the 4 girls showed up and the "privates" hotel and needless to say they were all pissed but gave us all their alcohol because they were "tired" and didnt want to "party" anymore.....lol, good to see someone actually uses both sides of the brain. :D

AznTraitor
04-23-2005, 10:19 AM
I grew up in Dahlonega (Frank D. Merrill), I know tons or Rangers and have worked with several...a majority of the local police department was retired Rangers too. It's amazing to heaR the story's, especially about dumbass cadets from NGSSU that think they know everything even though most have never seen combat outside the classroom.

yeah.....I use to rappel at that Ranger Camp. as far as the cadets, it's like that everywhere... Citadel, VMI, West Georgia.....they all act like they know everything.

Brandon C
04-23-2005, 10:19 AM
THATS FUNNY ..WHEN IWAS AIR FORCE I USED TO HANG W/ COMBAT CONTROL ALOLT AND THOSE PROBLEMS WERE ALWAYS GREAT MARINES/ARMY REG'S WOUL;D ALWAYS BE LIKE FLYBOY THIS AND FLYBOY THAT LITLLE DID THEY KNOW..POOR KIDS HAD NO CHANCE

quickdodgeŽ
04-23-2005, 10:39 AM
That's some funny shit. Lolol.

I remember back in boot camp for the Coast Guard, I got red-tagged after one and a half weeks and sent home, thus nixing any chance of cool service memories I could obtain. Fuck! Later, QD.

br3nn0n
04-23-2005, 10:54 AM
awesome! both are good stories... good post azntraitor

soul
04-23-2005, 12:21 PM
Never fuck with a RANGER!

my brother was one

The Yousef
04-23-2005, 12:49 PM
wow....dude good ow3nage.....

HEATON
04-23-2005, 11:40 PM
THATS FUNNY ..WHEN IWAS AIR FORCE I USED TO HANG W/ COMBAT CONTROL ALOLT AND THOSE PROBLEMS WERE ALWAYS GREAT MARINES/ARMY REG'S WOUL;D ALWAYS BE LIKE FLYBOY THIS AND FLYBOY THAT LITLLE DID THEY KNOW..POOR KIDS HAD NO CHANCE
Hell yea TACP dont play. But i hate that shit mil goin in and actnig all big and bad and fighting and makin the club/bar off limits for everyone else.

Nismo
04-24-2005, 12:10 AM
wow seems im gonna have some fun this school year in columbus, lol

JoeCoolinATL
04-24-2005, 07:07 AM
yeah.....I use to rappel at that Ranger Camp. as far as the cadets, it's like that everywhere... Citadel, VMI, West Georgia.....they all act like they know everything.

hahaha i did too. havent been there since spring of 99 tho

well, for my story.....yesterday I left school and headed to Cheddar's to meet up with some female friends, well....I got there and my friends were being hounded by a endless line of "privates" and once I got there, I turned into everyone's "boyfriend" hahaha....it woulda worked out wonderfully, but I guess when 4 girls say you are their boyfriend...it seems sketchy....so the "privates" got pissed and went back to their table and sat down. Well, when they left....they dropped a note off to one of the girls and a phone number.....the note read as follows

"You girls are all so beautiful, and we would like to party with you.....we are staying at a hotel off Macon rd and we're gonna be throwing a party....here is our number and just call and tell us what you like to drink and we'll have it ready"

so Devon was quick to throw it away...but I quickly devised a plan. I decided that these "privates" needed a lesson in mannors so we all got on our phones and called up as many people as we could....and then we got barb to call up one of the "privates" and gave them our list of alcohol to have and that she was bringing lots of "friends", well.....last night, about 26 guys plus the 4 girls showed up and the "privates" hotel and needless to say they were all pissed but gave us all their alcohol because they were "tired" and didnt want to "party" anymore.....

fucking genius.

AznTraitor
04-24-2005, 12:31 PM
hey joe, I think we should market your post office box fort....we can sell kits and instructions online and sell them to third world countries who need a "boom boom room"

b18hb
04-24-2005, 12:45 PM
lol... boom boom room

Nismo
04-24-2005, 01:52 PM
I went rapelling at the ranger camp up in north georgia a year back when i went to ngcsu