PDA

View Full Version : Mr & Mrs Smith in Real Life

The Golden Child
03-15-2006, 11:09 AM
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - A Mexican couple were recovering separately after a marital spat got out of control and saw them firing guns, throwing knives and hurling homemade bombs, Mexican daily Milenio said on Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT

In scenes taken straight out of hit romantic comedy "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Juan Espinosa and Irma Contreras fought until their house blew up in a homemade gasoline bomb explosion, Milenio said.

Police called to the home in the indigenous Mayan Indian town of Oxkutzcab in the southeastern state of Yucatan arrested Espinosa. Contreras was taken to hospital with third-degree burns.

A local police official confirmed the report but declined to provide further information.

In the violence-filled movie about the fictional Smiths, Pitt and Jolie play married assassins ordered to kill each other.

Espinosa told reporters he was glad his wife had suffered burns, while Contreras said she was only sorry she had not "hacked off his manhood" during the fight.

PEOPLE ARE CRAZY !!!

ShogunStylez
03-15-2006, 11:34 AM
:wgaf:

im jus playin man. but damn that shit is crazy, if they hate eachother that much to throw bombs why the fuck are they married. i dun get it

Bishop
03-15-2006, 11:37 AM
haha thats crazy

Hulud
03-15-2006, 11:40 AM
wow

Sibious
03-15-2006, 11:47 AM
damn mexicians, crazy

The Golden Child
03-15-2006, 11:53 AM
:wgaf:

im jus playin man. but damn that shit is crazy, if they hate eachother that much to throw bombs why the fuck are they married. i dun get it

get to work .. lolz

ShogunStylez
03-16-2006, 11:37 AM
LOLz, i am in school right now, gettin yelled at by the teachers as we speak.

ahmonrah
03-16-2006, 01:40 PM
damn mexicians, crazythat was a dumb ass statement....~pimphand warming ....~
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/%7Eanshah/images/pimpslap.gif

BluesClues
03-16-2006, 01:51 PM
That shit is crazy! :lmfao:

The Golden Child
03-16-2006, 02:05 PM
tell me about one day i find out my wifes a secret agent to kill people ..

shit id get buck on her .. start throwing pepper bombs in her face .. lolz

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-16-2006, 02:14 PM
damn loll

ShogunStylez
03-16-2006, 03:15 PM
tell me about one day i find out my wifes a secret agent to kill people ..

shit id get buck on her .. start throwing pepper bombs in her face .. lolz

shit, i wouldn't. if she was a secret agent for killin im gettin my ass out and finding a new, more peacefull girl. not tryin to get blowed up by my wife

ahmonrah
03-16-2006, 03:45 PM
yeah but the story was pretty damn funny.

The Golden Child
03-16-2006, 05:00 PM
shit, i wouldn't. if she was a secret agent for killin im gettin my ass out and finding a new, more peacefull girl. not tryin to get blowed up by my wife

:lmfao: :lmfao: while running away start throwing knives at her ..

The Golden Child
03-16-2006, 05:01 PM
yeah but the story was pretty damn funny.

yea i was reading it like WTF is wrong with people these days ..