PDA

View Full Version : Classic Collision on Hwy 9 across from the bus yard

Chuckster
03-15-2006, 06:55 AM
:mad: They suck!

I was in a rush to get to work yesterday morning when i was picking it up so i didnt have time to bitch at them. They told me to give them a call when im on my way to pick up the car so they car wash it. Well i call them, told them ill be there in like 30 mins. I get there in about 25 mins. Sat in at the front for 15 mins just for them to pull my car up. When they do pull it up, the car was damn filty. Next thing i notice, they had all my belongings thrown all over the back seat. Theirs chunks of compound all over my car. Also compound on my damn back seats. Open my doors and trunk, yup you geussed it, compound. My damn side mirrors have overspray on them, cant see shit when driving. My fav. part the fresh paint on the trunk and bumper has more swirls then the rest of my car.
:2up: tommorow is my day off and b4 i go to eurotech im stoping in classic and :idb:

:rant:

Chuckster
03-15-2006, 06:57 AM
oh yea i was gonna go to all pro, but Nickie suggested classic cuz they are better. Well a buddy of mine is getting his car out the shop today from all pro. So we will see whos better Nicki.

Leisa
03-15-2006, 07:01 AM
oh yea i was gonna go to all pro, but Nickie suggested classic cuz they are better. Well a buddy of mine is getting his car out the shop today from all pro. So we will see whos better Nicki.

Damn Chuck.. that sucks, when my focus was hit, i took it to Classic as well... i wasnt impressed... but what can you do, it took them 6 weeks to fix my damn bumper... just a bumper.... ( mainly waiting on fog lights) but still.. each time i called they gave me a different story.. it was all screwed up!

Chuckster
03-15-2006, 07:04 AM
Damn Chuck.. that sucks, when my focus was hit, i took it to Classic as well... i wasnt impressed... but what can you do, it took them 6 weeks to fix my damn bumper... just a bumper.... ( mainly waiting on fog lights) but still.. each time i called they gave me a different story.. it was all screwed up!
they were done in a week with my car. I have just been waiting on the insurance check this whole time.

Scrappy
03-15-2006, 09:25 AM
chuck i told you not to take it there, my place was better... :( sucks though thats your baby and it was always a clean one...

Darling Nikki
03-15-2006, 09:53 AM

Don't get pissed at me. I was trying to help you out. I didn't have a single problem with my magnum when I took it to Classic. I got it in two weeks and when I went to pick it up it was spotless. You can't even tell that my whole front end was replaced. Looks damn good to me. Plus every single customer that comes in the door at my work we tell them to take it to Classic and none of them have ever had anything bad to say about their experience. Like I said before I was trying to help you out bc I work with that body shop. No need to have competition with me and your friends shop bc I really don't care.

The Yousef
03-15-2006, 10:07 AM
Don't get pissed at me. I was trying to help you out. I didn't have a single problem with my magnum when I took it to Classic. I got it in two weeks and when I went to pick it up it was spotless. You can't even tell that my whole front end was replaced. Looks damn good to me. Plus every single customer that comes in the door at my work we tell them to take it to Classic and none of them have ever had anything bad to say about their experience. Like I said before I was trying to help you out bc I work with that body shop. No need to have competition with me and your friends shop bc I really don't care.

...i got my car fixed at classic and IMO they did a pretty darn good job....every shop will have people that like them and people who don't...

so yeah...

yousef

Darling Nikki
03-15-2006, 10:17 AM
Exactly. Sorry Chuck your has a bad experience. I sent you there thinking you would be pleased but I guess not. But Like yousef said....sometimes shit just happens to diff people I mean hell we had a customer take up his Viper about three weeks ago or so and his shit is perfect and he was very pleased. I also had Stephanie as my service advisor and she is the shit. SO maybe that made a diff not sure.

The Yousef
03-15-2006, 10:25 AM
I also had Stephanie as my service advisor and she is the shit. .

and she's hot :idb:

speedminded
03-15-2006, 10:29 AM
I was seeing a girl that worked there, she said the people and customer service was better than any other place she'd been...dunno how good their work is though :dunno: ...but she was pretty good :tongue:

Darling Nikki
03-15-2006, 10:47 AM
^yea Stephanie is pretty hot. SHe comes and brings us Chickflia every friday. She is really nice.

RISKYB
03-15-2006, 10:53 AM
mall of GA chrysler has oe of the best body shops around, Tony the manager has been doing this for like twenty years or so, you would have been more than happy

Sibious
03-15-2006, 10:54 AM
sry, that sucks

HyPer50
03-15-2006, 10:55 AM
That sucks.