PDA

View Full Version : 98 FAST & FURIOUS ECLIPSE (NOPI show car) $7,900

$ilver
03-14-2006, 10:31 PM
Hey whats up! I'm tryin to sell my car so check it out! If you are serious and interested in buying it hit me up! You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 678-570-1232. Ask for Silver.
Here are some details about the car:

Overall:
- Automatic transmission
- 2.0 L, 4 cyl engine
- 119k original miles
- Silver
- Fully Loaded
- Asking $ 7,900 OBO

Engine Mods:
- AEM cold air intake
- Greddy stainless steel headers
- A'PEXi 3" full cat back exhaust system
- New cylinder head, timing belt, radiator, pumps, coil, wires, spark plugs, etc.
Exterior Mods:
- Full Drift Body Kit (custom made)
- New custom paint job
- 18" Konig Rims with brand new Toyo Proxes tires
- Drilled/slotted racing rotors + pads
- Tokico racing gas shocks
- Tinted windows
- Angel eye reflector headlights

Interior:
- Super clean interior
- 2 12" Eclipse subs + 1800 watt amp
- Bose speakers + tweeters (replace factory speakers)
- Sony MP3/CD player head unit

RandomGuy
03-14-2006, 10:33 PM
damn that shit is pretty fast, and pretty furious also... Insanely fast pimp

R3RUN
03-14-2006, 10:36 PM
do the last two look photoshopped to anyone else? like the car actually wasnt there in the first place.

RandomGuy
03-14-2006, 10:38 PM
nah thats just because of the furiosity level of the car... the camera dodges the light waves and that illusion comes.

Z32redondo
03-14-2006, 10:40 PM
Shit you've been tryin to sell this on myspace for more than a month now right...

$ilver
03-14-2006, 10:42 PM
do the last two look photoshopped to anyone else? like the car actually wasnt there in the first place.
Hey just so you don't worry yourself to sleep tonight, i took those pics myself and if you want i can send you a few more just to prove that i dont do no lame stuff such as photoshoppin! I donno if thats your style but I stand behind all I say and post including my car's pictures so don't hate just cause they came out good!

$ilver
03-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Shit you've been tryin to sell this on myspace for more than a month now right...
yeah the car is posted on myspace. thats how i found out bout this shit.

$ilver
03-14-2006, 10:46 PM
nah thats just because of the furiosity level of the car... the camera dodges the light waves and that illusion comes.
hey that was pretty funny for a split second...i see u are developing quite a sense of humor there lil buddy!

gtikid
03-14-2006, 11:10 PM
Dude, i can honestly say that you'll NEVER get what your asking for this car. Let's be real dude. It's an automatic N/A eclipse with 120k miles and you want almost $8,000? Take this kinda shit to midgatuners. If your lucky, and i mean like super extra lucky, you'll get half of what your asking for...

LQQKITZME
03-14-2006, 11:15 PM
LOL it looks like there is an intercooler thats not hooked up... in the front of the car..

Vteckidd
03-14-2006, 11:17 PM
no offense to the poster:
body looks very clean, decent paint job

But those cars go for $1000-2000. You can EASILY duplicate that car for what you are asking. sorry man, but an automatic 4cylinder eclipse isnt high on everyones list. its nothing special, its a clean body eclipse with a bolt on body kit. no crazy bodywork or anything. no engine mods. i dont see why you htink its worth so much more

I would think your best bet is in autotrader or EBAY. $3000-4000 would be about right i would think for that car.

#1Beaver
03-14-2006, 11:20 PM
That shit had me diein yo :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
hellz naw

Z32redondo
03-14-2006, 11:22 PM
Automatics aint very popular around these parts...trust me

LOL

Crazy Asian
03-14-2006, 11:23 PM
HOLY CRAP does it come with vin diesel inside the trunk tied with paul walker cuz I want them staring at the people im racing

E46bud
Question...how did you get BOSE in this car?

Vteckidd
Take from Kelly Blue book .com

Vehicle Details Change Equipment
Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.0 Liter
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Mileage: 120,000
Selected Standard Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering Tilt Wheel
AM/FM Stereo Cassette
Dual Front Air Bags

Blue Book Private Party Value
Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

Vehicle Condition Ratings Check Vehicle Title History
Excellent
$4,875
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

Good (Selected)
$4,375
"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Fair
$3,780
"Fair" condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.

So with the clean paint job, kit, wheels, and the new "head" and hte maintanence done on it, i could see you getting $5000 at the most for it. good luck

uproot
03-14-2006, 11:24 PM
what's an automatic?

uproot
03-14-2006, 11:25 PM
HOLY CRAP does it come with vin diesel inside the trunk tied with paul walker cuz I want them staring at the people im racing

lol... now that would be awesome

E46bud
03-14-2006, 11:26 PM
Another thing...I saw the fast and furious eclipse...its a POS that is full of decals. But thats my opinion I guess :-P

Z32redondo
03-14-2006, 11:27 PM
Take from Kelly Blue book .com

Vehicle Details Change Equipment
Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.0 Liter
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: FWD
Mileage: 120,000
Selected Standard Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering Tilt Wheel
AM/FM Stereo Cassette
Dual Front Air Bags

Blue Book Private Party Value
Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

Vehicle Condition Ratings Check Vehicle Title History
Excellent
$4,875
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

Good (Selected)
$4,375
"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Fair
$3,780
"Fair" condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.

So with the clean paint job, kit, wheels, and the new "head" and hte maintanence done on it, i could see you getting $5000 at the most for it. good luck

Ya but u have to remeber his car isnt stock...the body kit makes it more aerodynamic and the fake intercooler keeps his engine bay from overheating...

That alone makes the car worth at least 4k more than KBB

#1Beaver
03-14-2006, 11:28 PM
Another thing...I saw the fast and furious eclipse...its a POS that is full of decals. But thats my opinion I guess :-P
thats so very true
i know 2 eclipses i like and this is not one of them
but thats just me

#1Beaver
03-14-2006, 11:29 PM
Ya but u have to remeber his car isnt stock...the body kit makes it more aerodynamic and the fake intercooler keeps his engine bay from overheating...

LIRL

fawk_you
03-14-2006, 11:55 PM
:lmao:

Z32redondo
03-15-2006, 12:00 AM
98 FAST & FURIOUS ECLIPSE (NOPI show car) $7,900

Sounds like u wont be missing the NOPI meet this year....

B16a2 Civic
03-15-2006, 12:03 AM
good luck with tha sell, weather its here on IA or on Ebay.

The Golden Child
03-15-2006, 12:07 AM

and its FAST & FURIOUS !!!

Z32redondo
03-15-2006, 12:11 AM
and its FAST & FURIOUS !!!

Not that fast....He for got all the "power" stickers and airplane wing. Everyone knows they add the speed and that kewl vacuum sound.

B16a2 Civic
03-15-2006, 12:18 AM
yeah, what a humongous wing.....[/sarcastic font]

JustinSane110™
03-15-2006, 12:21 AM
LIRL at this thread!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
03-15-2006, 12:26 AM
LIRL at this thread!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

and whats the funny?
i tell you whats the funny, some of the people talkin shit have no room, as this eclipse looks better and has better mods then thier car.

JustinSane110™
03-15-2006, 12:33 AM
and whats the funny?
RandomGuy's comments and Crazy Asian askin if Paul Walker and Vin Diesel come with it to stare at people, like this:

http://www.the-reel-mccoy.com/movies/2001/images/FastFurious2.jpg
:lmfao: :lmfao:

GsrTurbo320
03-15-2006, 12:35 AM
LIRL..AT Vin Diesel Comment ,...bahaha he was just on conan obrriieen...made me flip the channel.

B16a2 Civic
03-15-2006, 12:40 AM
LIRL@ that stare down.
if he didn't post that f&f shit, he miye have sold this

Z32redondo
03-15-2006, 12:41 AM
and whats the funny?
i tell you whats the funny, some of the people talkin shit have no room, as this eclipse looks better and has better mods then thier car.

He is right as this Eclipse does look better than my Mustang.....But looks dont mean shit if it aint fast. He is aking about for his car about what mine is worth and yet mine would still smoke his like a hobo on a crack pipe. I do beleive that is what street racing is about, the speed and how u drive your car, not the neon lights and loud ass system.

And I think it is quite funny how he has an intercooler with no REAL purpose, and he calls his car fast and furious...keyword (fast)

Yet seeing as how I fucked up in school and the mustang is my parents now, I guess I cant say too much. But either way it still sits in our driveway and Im the only person to drive it.

B16a2 Civic
03-15-2006, 12:46 AM
He is right as this Eclipse does look better than my Mustang.....But looks dont mean shit if it aint fast. He is aking about for his car about what mine is worth and yet mine would still smoke his like a hobo on a crack pipe. I do beleive that is what street racing is about, the speed and how u drive your car, not the neon lights and loud ass system.

And I think it is quite funny how he has an intercooler with no REAL purpose, and he calls his car fast and furious...keyword (fast)

Yet seeing as how I fucked up in school and the mustang is my parents now, I guess I cant say too much. But either way it still sits in our driveway and Im the only person to drive it.

i was speaking about your car, but i'll respond
to start, he probably was going for speed, im sure if he was, he would got the gsx or gs-t version....i mean yeahits nice your mustand will beat his car on the streets, but again, im sure if he didn't spend money on those konigs or body kit, he would have boosted his car, but again different folks for different folks.
i think i may need glasses cause i dont see an intercooler, i see a grill, but with a drift front, im sure it came with the grill.

B16a2 Civic
03-15-2006, 12:48 AM
now i do see on teh side side of the front bumper where his AEM CAI filter is, i think thats what it is, but i dont know where the outlet for a CAI on an eclipse would go

Z32redondo
03-15-2006, 12:53 AM
Whatever either way, if its an intercooler it serves no purpose and if its a grill it serves no purpose, so no use in arguing. I was thinking it was an intercooler cause i thought I saw part of the downpipe in one of the pictures ....not worth arguing over though.

B16a2 Civic
03-15-2006, 12:57 AM
Whatever either way, if its an intercooler it serves no purpose and if its a grill it serves no purpose, so no use in arguing. I was thinking it was an intercooler cause i thought I saw part of the downpipe in one of the pictures ....not worth arguing over though.

it had to be somethin worth arguing about since you and ol buddy was tee hee'n and lolligaggin about how lame the car is.
okay, the purpose of the grill, .....well quite frankly, to take up space.
i mean seriously, does it matter if it serves a purpose TO YOU?
are you going to buy the car?
im guesisn not, see'n as you cant even drive your own car
the point is, let the man sell his car, just as easily as you can bash and make fun of his car, anyone can do the same for you.

Z32redondo
03-15-2006, 01:04 AM
it had to be somethin worth arguing about since you and ol buddy was tee hee'n and lolligaggin about how lame the car is.
okay, the purpose of the grill, .....well quite frankly, to take up space.
i mean seriously, does it matter if it serves a purpose TO YOU?
are you going to buy the car?
im guesisn not, see'n as you cant even drive your own car
the point is, let the man sell his car, just as easily as you can bash and make fun of his car, anyone can do the same for you.

We was all givin him a hard time cause first of all he comes in here and is like fast and furious eclipse for sale, and all this shit all im sayin is dont front and say its all fast and furious and shit if well IT ISNT. and second what does it matter to you I mean like YOU said it isnt like YOUR going to buy the car or some shit soo yy do u care anyway.

B16a2 Civic
03-15-2006, 01:09 AM
We was all givin him a hard time cause first of all he comes in here and is like fast and furious eclipse for sale, and all this shit all im sayin is dont front and say its all fast and furious and shit if well IT ISNT. and second what does it matter to you I mean like YOU said it isnt like YOUR going to buy the car or some shit soo yy do u care anyway.

thats how i know that you dont know me, cause i dont give a shit
your just tryna make it hard for him to do buisness, i know if you came inbetween me and my money, then we would have problems.
now granted, he said fast and furious, he's a noob, and guess what, so are you.
i just found it funny, you tried callin him out about him sayin its not fast and furious, but cant tell if he has an intercooler or not.
but you did see where he typed " NOPI Show Car"....so why bash him for not being faster then you, and he clearly said show car

Z32redondo
03-15-2006, 01:22 AM
thats how i know that you dont know me, cause i dont give a shit
your just tryna make it hard for him to do buisness, i know if you came inbetween me and my money, then we would have problems.
now granted, he said fast and furious, he's a noob, and guess what, so are you.
i just found it funny, you tried callin him out about him sayin its not fast and furious, but cant tell if he has an intercooler or not.
but you did see where he typed " NOPI Show Car"....so why bash him for not being faster then you, and he clearly said show car

Ok I never said I wasnt a noob in case u didnt notice my title says "here to learn"...and I wasnt bashing him for not being faster than me, i said that because u were all like "ya some people here are bashing him and have no room to talk" and all that BS.. he also clearly typed the words FAST as where u were saying I have no room to talk, and I replied that at the price he is selling his (fast car) I could buy my car that is faster than his...

I wasnt trying to be all "OoO ur car is slow, my car is fast" and all that bullshit, cuz ya right next to the picture it says the mustang is slow.

There is a fine line between trying to say ur car is fast when it isnt and knowing that it is slow and admitting it...I beleive I have made it clear that im on the slow side and I dont try and make it sound like I can beat anyone...unless..well..I can

B16a2 Civic
03-15-2006, 01:25 AM
blaah blaah blah blaaah blaah blaah blaah blaah somethin somethin blaah blaah blaah
ahh ok

Z32redondo
03-15-2006, 01:28 AM
ahh ok
OK

YokotaS13
03-15-2006, 02:23 AM
this car is the definition of a homosexual owner's ride.

Good job ruining a perfectly good Non turbo that could have been used for interior, or exterior parts for one of the dwindling number of good turbo DSMs.

Also thank you for making DSM owners look even more (thanks to you and others like) like Ricers, and chick car drivers.

Fag

babowc
03-15-2006, 10:37 AM
lot of people on this forum for some reason flames someone for posting their rides to sell.

whats with that?

shit, if you dont have anything positive to say about the fucking car, dont post at all
you damn idiots. my sig describes half of the IA community PERFECTLY, buncha FOOLS.

Z32redondo
03-15-2006, 02:20 PM
lot of people on this forum for some reason flames someone for posting their rides to sell.

whats with that?

shit, if you dont have anything positive to say about the fucking car, dont post at all
you damn idiots. my sig describes half of the IA community PERFECTLY, buncha FOOLS.

Thats why yor the one with Neg. reps...huh.......

1439/2000
03-15-2006, 02:26 PM
Badass Eclipse man. Don't listen to the haters, there are lots of them on here. Import Atlanta is known for that kind of thing. If it was really at NOPI or in 2f2f you'd be able to 20k for it easily.

1439/2000
03-15-2006, 02:27 PM
No, No you couldn't. That car is worth 3 grand max.

NiLLy
03-15-2006, 03:59 PM
DAM THATS TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS

speedminded
03-15-2006, 04:14 PM
For $50 can't any vehicle be a "nopi show car"? I'd be more impressed if it said "show winner" on it. I wanna see a lender's face when someone asks them for $8k on a '98 N/A eclipse. Just for shits and giggles i'd love to take it to CarMax just to see what they'll pay for it.

whats with that?

you damn idiots. my sig describes half of the IA community PERFECTLY, buncha FOOLS.because some people don't want to see shit on the street or on their forum(s). It's all public and everyone on there can do what they want...with harassment being at the top of that list.

JC
03-15-2006, 04:21 PM
Eclipse looks clean man, best of luck selling it.

JC
03-15-2006, 04:23 PM
the fake intercooler keeps his engine bay from overheating...

I cant really tell from the picture, but it look like he simply has a mesh grill in the front bumper not an intercooler. Also, in the mod list he doesnt list one, so I am assuming that is not what it is.

$ilver
03-15-2006, 06:32 PM
this car is the definition of a homosexual owner's ride.

Good job ruining a perfectly good Non turbo that could have been used for interior, or exterior parts for one of the dwindling number of good turbo DSMs.

Also thank you for making DSM owners look even more (thanks to you and others like) like Ricers, and chick car drivers.

Fag

Hey you and all the haters postin on my car can suck my left nut whenever yall stop butt spearing eachother. why dont uall take a deep breath and stop HATIN my car just cause it looks better than any of the cars u fools ever had or hoped to have! If you dont have nothin good to say then SHUT THE FUCK UP! What gave yall lame fucks the idea that I give 2 shits bout what uall think? Damn....i swear this site is full of fuckin haters! its worse than high school on here! I'm not talkin shit bout how FAST my car is and to all the idiots out there who think that the title means my car is fast uall need to check out the PARENTHESES which are these things ( ) for all you who spent the last 20 min lookin that word up in the dictionary, and see that it's a show car LOSERS! Now to the few people who are not talkin shit THANX for not hatin and for bein normal! To the rest of the haters....KISS MY ASS! :2up:

Z33_kid
03-15-2006, 06:37 PM
^^ wow man good luck with tht attitude but hope u atleast get the price on tis site or anywere for it with out any heavy mods like a turbo or so try ebay

$ilver
03-15-2006, 06:42 PM
Sounds like u wont be missing the NOPI meet this year....

haha yeah but you know whats funny...at least i wont have to worry bout not MAKING IT unlike your ass! hey but good luck gettin there buddy! keep a positive attitude...may be one day ull get lucky! and just so you dont look stupid, which i know is almost impossible for you to do, but my car doesnt have a intercooler! even my granny could look at a fuckin radiator and tell the diffrence! :goodjob:

Z33_kid
03-15-2006, 06:51 PM
silver who u talkin to ?

thinkfast®
03-15-2006, 06:54 PM
THIS THREAD IS FUKIN AWESOME!! +1 TO YOU $ilver!!! :lmfao:

good luck on the sale :D :goodjob:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
03-15-2006, 06:56 PM

I've noticed that.. and that old school Charger too.. BADASS IMO

Julio
03-15-2006, 07:07 PM

whats with that?

Your sig explains your ownself you ricer. Shut the Fuc* up and go back to your cave.

Dude with the Eclipse... you made 2 Mistakes...

1- title this F&F

2 - price

Is a clean ride.... But the fast & furious shit has to go bro... good luck

BTLFED
03-15-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey you and all the haters postin on my car can suck my left nut whenever yall stop butt spearing eachother. why dont uall take a deep breath and stop HATIN my car just cause it looks better than any of the cars u fools ever had or hoped to have! If you dont have nothin good to say then SHUT THE FUCK UP! What gave yall lame fucks the idea that I give 2 shits bout what uall think? Damn....i swear this site is full of fuckin haters! its worse than high school on here! I'm not talkin shit bout how FAST my car is and to all the idiots out there who think that the title means my car is fast uall need to check out the PARENTHESES which are these things ( ) for all you who spent the last 20 min lookin that word up in the dictionary, and see that it's a show car LOSERS! Now to the few people who are not talkin shit THANX for not hatin and for bein normal! To the rest of the haters....KISS MY ASS! :2up:

I was sooo going to leave this thread alone until I saw this post. Instead of going off on a whole paragraph as to why your pile isn't worth half that and how you suck at life I am just going to sum it up like this: My CRX is faster, nicer, looks better, and will drop more panties than your pile of wishitwasaturbo Eclipse.

And "Hating" is bred from jealousy and/or envy. I am NOT jealous of you and I do NOT envy you. :slap:

Twinnos
03-15-2006, 07:41 PM
i think its a very clean looking eclipse. i hope you sell it.

$ilver
03-15-2006, 07:45 PM
I was sooo going to leave this thread alone until I saw this post. Instead of going off on a whole paragraph as to why your pile isn't worth half that and how you suck at life I am just going to sum it up like this: My CRX is faster, nicer, looks better, and will drop more panties than your pile of wishitwasaturbo Eclipse.

And "Hating" is bred from jealousy and/or envy. I am NOT jealous of you and I do NOT envy you. :slap:

hey if you are not jealous and/or envious then why do you talk shit? ill tell you why cause you're a typical "hater"! show me where in my add does it say "o please all you assholes delight me with your opinion" exactly it doesnt say that so you know what i think bout your CRX? i think its good that u have the cheapest car out there besides a geo metro, so more power to you buddy...but keep in mind I DONT GIVE A FUCK! and come on guy...drops more panties than me? we could put u in a fuckin Lamborghini, park you on 5th ave. and give u 2 grand and u'd still not drop anyone's panties. :D please stop wastin our precious oxygen to supply your minuscule brain with HATE! i mean seriously when ill decide to give a shit bout your opinion or that of any other haters ill post another add that says O MY FAST ECLIPSE CAN BEAT ANYONE'S ASS...ASSHOLES WELCOMED TO COMMENT! but untill then take your hate comments, shine them up, turn them sideways, and shove them up your ass! now run along! :goodjob:

$ilver
03-15-2006, 07:47 PM
silver who u talkin to ?

To all the "haters" out there man!

BTLFED
03-15-2006, 07:54 PM
hey if you are not jealous and/or envious then why do you talk shit? ill tell you why cause you're a typical "hater"! show me where in my add does it say "o please all you assholes delight me with your opinion" exactly it doesnt say that so you know what i think bout your CRX? i think its good that u have the cheapest car out there besides a geo metro, so more power to you buddy...but keep in mind I DONT GIVE A FUCK! and come on guy...drops more panties than me? we could put u in a fuckin Lamborghini, park you on 5th ave. and give u 2 grand and u'd still not drop anyone's panties. :D please stop wastin our precious oxygen to supply your minuscule brain with HATE! i mean seriously when ill decide to give a shit bout your opinion or that of any other haters ill post another add that says O MY FAST ECLIPSE CAN BEAT ANYONE'S ASS...ASSHOLES WELCOMED TO COMMENT! but untill then take your hate comments, shine them up, turn them sideways, and shove them up your ass! now run along! :goodjob:

BAHAHAHAHA!!! And you think that PIECE OF SHIT AUTOMATIC ECLIPSE is any better? BAHAHAHHA!! What a waste of fucking life you are! Maybe you should run that pile of shit into a tree and end your fucking life with it! I would love to watch while laughing!

OOOO!!! I have an even better idea! HOW ABOUT I FUCKING DELETE THIS WHOLE THREAD AND BAN YOUR FUCKING ASS, RICER!

Fuck you, and fuck your fucking piece of shit car.

BTW: I get more pussy in a week than your ass gets in a fucking year (that is, if you even like pussy, fag) so know what you are talking about before it spews out of your dicksucker.

NiLLy
03-15-2006, 07:59 PM
BAHAHAHAHA!!! And you think that PIECE OF SHIT AUTOMATIC ECLIPSE is any better? BAHAHAHHA!! What a waste of fucking life you are! Maybe you should run that pile of shit into a tree and end your fucking life with it! I would love to watch while laughing!

OOOO!!! I have an even better idea! HOW ABOUT I FUCKING DELETE THIS WHOLE THREAD AND BAN YOUR FUCKING ASS, RICER!

BTW: I get more pussy in a week than your ass gets in a fucking year (that is, if you even like pussy, fag) so know what you are talking about before it spews out of your dicksucker.

pwnd silver you and your "fast and furious" car

RiceBoy
03-15-2006, 08:14 PM
Nice eclipse...Good luck with the sale...I am glad all these people here are bumping the ad for you...:D

$ilver
03-15-2006, 08:19 PM

HAHAH are you talkin u fuckin pussy ass! look at you thinkin u all big and bad! you shouldn't even have the right to think you fuckin moron! You think im scared that your "ooo big bad cumguzlin self is gonna bann lil ol me" :lmfao: fuckin queer! u got no life u loser. u sit around hatin on people's shit then u make an even bigger fag or yourself by tryin to ban them when they got better shit to stuff your fuckin mouth with! lame ass bitch! do you not see how pathetic you are! your lil bitch ass with your lil CRX don't have shit on me! stop bein a bitch and i told you if you dont have anything good to say just shut your fuckin mouth! as for you gettin pussy....dude stop kiddin yourself....your so fuckin lame that the only pussy u got was when yo mom accidentally made your fuckin lame ass. go watch some porn and jack off so u can stop bein so uptight about people's adds u cocksucker!

BTLFED
03-15-2006, 08:26 PM
HAHAH are you talkin u fuckin pussy ass! look at you thinkin u all big and bad! you shouldn't even have the right to think you fuckin moron! You think im scared that your "ooo big bad cumguzlin self is gonna bann lil ol me" :lmfao: fuckin queer! u got no life u loser. u sit around hatin on people's shit then u make an even bigger fag or yourself by tryin to ban them when they got better shit to stuff your fuckin mouth with! lame ass bitch! do you not see how pathetic you are! your lil bitch ass with your lil CRX don't have shit on me! stop bein a bitch and i told you if you dont have anything good to say just shut your fuckin mouth! as for you gettin pussy....dude stop kiddin yourself....your so fuckin lame that the only pussy u got was when yo mom accidentally made your fuckin lame ass. go watch some porn and jack off so u can stop bein so uptight about people's adds u cocksucker!

BAHAHAHA!! You are some fucking keyboard commando, aren't you? Who is the one with no clue? It's your cocksucking, anal buccaneering faggot ass. You are trying to get 8 grand for a car that isn't worth a fucking dollar and a box of envelopes, and then when people tell you the truth about that pile of shit you get all buck because you are safely behind your keyboard. You are the lamest, most worthless excuse for a human being I have ever seen in my life. How about you just go back to your fucking LAN party and play some D&D with your gay friends, nerd. This site is for the grown ups. I've already got you your ticket out of here, too:

NzProjeKt
03-15-2006, 08:31 PM
In before the lock...

babowc
03-15-2006, 08:32 PM
Thats why yor the one with Neg. reps...huh.......
first off, i dont evne know what the fuck reps are.
second, how the fuck does that relate to what we're talking about here?
stfu, kthxbye.

Your sig explains your ownself you ricer. Shut the Fuc* up and go back to your cave.
a fucking sig of a saying explains im a fucking ricer, wow. I'm a ricer driving a 240sx completely stock. I'm a ricer who has/has sold cleaner 240 stock with no mods on this board for probably it's entire upstay.

you guys are fucking fools, seriously get a damn life and go do something eles than judge shit you havent seen with your damn eyes. Let alone say shit like a picture is fake and shit. Who gives a fuck what he's selling than the seller and possible buyer's themselves? Fools talk because they NEED to say something, exactly describes half of the IA community. Even a person with more posts, whom should be more mature about this kind of this flames with no reason, you guys make a GREAT face for the IA community.

because some people don't want to see shit on the street or on their forum(s). It's all public and everyone on there can do what they want...with harassment being at the top of that list.

rofl.. who are you kidding?
there are alot more cars worse than this.
who gives a fuck if its an auto? if you care, go find another car, dont come around this man's thread and bitch about it. there are PLENTY more cars to be had!

perfect example of the senior members.

BAHAHAHA!! You are some fucking keyboard commando, aren't you? Who is the one with no clue? It's your cocksucking, anal buccaneering faggot ass. You are trying to get 8 grand for a car that isn't worth a fucking dollar and a box of envelopes, and then when people tell you the truth about that pile of shit you get all buck because you are safely behind your keyboard. You are the lamest, most worthless excuse for a human being I have ever seen in my life. How about you just go back to your fucking LAN party and play some D&D with your gay friends, nerd. This site is for the grown ups. I've already got you your ticket out of here, too:

looks like you know more about whatever the fuck your saying alot better than the seller. lan party, wtf is a D&D? Yes, shut your ass up.

how about, i give you this ticket back for $ilver. and, you shove it up your ass.

imbosile
03-15-2006, 08:32 PM
hahaahhahahahahaah

$ilver
03-15-2006, 08:41 PM

Look "it" you are seriously a waste of my time! stop talkin cause ur gettin lamer and lamer everytime. Its obvious u cant talk shit to me so just let it be...we know you were semi gay at the beginning but now u just stepped it up to flaming! dont worry yourself bout what im askin for my car... i dont want your heart rate to fluctuate and cause your sorry excuse for a dick to not reach its fully erect size of 2.3 inches for your bf tonight ok? as for me bein safely behind my keyboard...thats sumthin you should be thankful for cause i would have bitchslapped your fuckass by now for talkin so much shit and hatin so fuckin much. and who u callin a nerd u lame ass pencildick? look at yourself talkin bout LAN and fuckin links like you invented the computer. If this site is for grownups then your lame ass should be the first one to get the fuck off and go watch cartoon network cause u def dont belong anywhere near "grown ups". go put yo bitch ass in time out!

Jagermeister
03-15-2006, 08:46 PM
Right!

It seems there are little groups on here that like to flame on others threads, very childish!
The man is trying to sell his car thats what this forum is for, is it not? It's his car his price and if someone wants it for that then good for them.

Clean Car Good luck on the sell

F&F is lame but I think he was just referring to the body style

BTLFED
03-15-2006, 08:49 PM
Look "it" you are seriously a waste of my time! stop talkin cause ur gettin lamer and lamer everytime. Its obvious u cant talk shit to me so just let it be...we know you were semi gay at the beginning but now u just stepped it up to flaming! dont worry yourself bout what im askin for my car... i dont want your heart rate to fluctuate and cause your sorry excuse for a dick to not reach its fully erect size of 2.3 inches for your bf tonight ok? as for me bein safely behind my keyboard...thats sumthin you should be thankful for cause i would have bitchslapped your fuckass by now for talkin so much shit and hatin so fuckin much. and who u callin a nerd u lame ass pencildick? look at yourself talkin bout LAN and fuckin links like you invented the computer. If this site is for grownups then your lame ass should be the first one to get the fuck off and go watch cartoon network cause u def dont belong anywhere near "grown ups". go put yo bitch ass in time out!

See? There you go again. And what is with all the gay comments? Is your boyfriend coming up with all this for you?

Just face it, dickhead, you are nothing but a little internet gangsta who talks all this shit behind a keyboard where it is safe for you to do so because in the real world you are nothing but a little scared bitch. It's okay, you can admit it. It's not going to make you look any more lame than you already do.....NOTHING can do that.

And before you try and turn this keyboard shit around on me, ask anyone I know on here if I hide behind a keyboard, like Halfwit, for example. I had to put him in his place in real life.

Just quit, dude, you just keep saying the same shit over and over again, and it is probably taking you 20 minutes to even think it up in the first place. You suck at life.

ClipseGST
03-15-2006, 08:49 PM
Good luck selling your car!! Love them DSM's. You might have to drop the price little bit thought to be honest. I think for 6K, you'd get some takes on autotrader.

babowc
03-15-2006, 08:51 PM
to this date, i havent seen one DSM thread get bitched at.
all you stereotypical, generalizing bitches, hating on the DSM b/c it was featured in the F&F shit.

shut the fuck up, PLEASE

$ilver
03-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Right!

It seems there are little groups on here that like to flame on others threads, very childish!
The man is trying to sell his car thats what this forum is for, is it not? It's his car his price and if someone wants it for that then good for them.

Clean Car Good luck on the sell

F&F is lame but I think he was just referring to the body style

THANK YOU! EVERYONE PLEASE RE-READ WHAT THIS MAN JUST SAID! Finally someone that is normal and got exactly what i meant by my add! I guess there are normal people on here! thanx man i appreciate your comment and thanx for clearin it up for everyone else who was confused about my add!

$ilver
03-15-2006, 09:01 PM
See? There you go again. And what is with all the gay comments? Is your boyfriend coming up with all this for you?

Just face it, dickhead, you are nothing but a little internet gangsta who talks all this shit behind a keyboard where it is safe for you to do so because in the real world you are nothing but a little scared bitch. It's okay, you can admit it. It's not going to make you look any more lame than you already do.....NOTHING can do that.

And before you try and turn this keyboard shit around on me, ask anyone I know on here if I hide behind a keyboard, like Halfwit, for example. I had to put him in his place in real life.

Just quit, dude, you just keep saying the same shit over and over again, and it is probably taking you 20 minutes to even think it up in the first place. You suck at life.

Can someone please tell this loser to stop posting on here since he is rephrasing everything im sayin. watch i bet your $20 he's gonna post next and say "can someone please tell $ilver to stop posting on here cause he is saying everything im sayin cause im a fag but its ok!"

Negrodamus
03-15-2006, 09:16 PM
http://users.telenet.be/anouk-en-jona/The%20Fast%20and%20the%20Furious%20Mitsubishi%20Ec lipse%20(1).jpg

Hell YEA F&F fa lyfe y0

429bigblock
03-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Can someone please tell this loser to stop posting on here since he is rephrasing everything im sayin. watch i bet your $20 he's gonna post next and say "can someone please tell $ilver to stop posting on here cause he is saying everything im sayin cause im a fag but its ok!"

dude i wasnt gonna say anything i usually take the side of the sellers in this situation, but your makin your self look like a jack ass. your 2.0 automatic riced out body kit isnt nicer than anyone on here like you think and you are a shity verbal fighter your insults sound like someone who just learned how to speak english. if you want people to take your side dont pretend to be better than people cus chances are your not, so chill out and good luck with the sale. btw id lower the price dramaticly unless you took the body kit off that you dont need to lower it as much:chuckles:

429bigblock
03-15-2006, 09:26 PM
but really good luck with the sale

babowc
03-15-2006, 09:56 PM
he wasnt like that in the beginning of the thread.
anyways, i agree with ^.
you should lower the asking price by a fourth. meaning, set it around 6k, and its asking a bit much.

but its your car, do what you want.
doesnt look like ppl here are buying it though.
ebay is your best friend.
goodluck

EJ25RUN
03-15-2006, 10:01 PM
Asking $ 7,900 OBO

1. for a 2nd gen DSM
2. for NA
3. for F&F

get real man. your motor walking to its death at this point.

EJ25RUN
03-15-2006, 10:04 PM

preach Asshole fooooo, LIRL

twkg
03-15-2006, 10:33 PM
dude i wasnt gonna say anything i usually take the side of the sellers in this situation, but your makin your self look like a jack ass. your 2.0 automatic riced out body kit isnt nicer than anyone on here like you think and you are a shity verbal fighter your insults sound like someone who just learned how to speak english. if you want people to take your side dont pretend to be better than people cus chances are your not, so chill out and good luck with the sale. btw id lower the price dramaticly unless you took the body kit off that you dont need to lower it as much:chuckles:

^truth....I've seen more than enough rides on this site that make that car look like it belongs in pile of scrap. Is it a nice dsm? Yes. Have I seen better? Of course. If you're looking to get that amount for your car you may be on the wrong site. Hell...if you post on ebay with that title my guess is that somebody will jump right on that possibly even for more than you're asking right now.

Please for the love of God....don't come on to this site and make believe you can talk shit to people who have been in the scene since before you were even born.

YokotaS13
03-16-2006, 05:11 AM
how about you come to japan, so i can kiss your ass, and shove my FD right up it.

your car is shit, and you hype it up. its just another Non turbo eclipse girl car

YokotaS13
03-16-2006, 05:13 AM
oh and to piggyback on my above post

why the hell would i be jealous of a girl car driving fag when im
1.In japan
2. Drive an FD
3. The suspension on my FD costs as much as the KBB of your car.

go away

blacknightteg
03-16-2006, 05:49 AM
i've seen that car around here i think, its not that bad looking, dont recall about a inter cooler or anything in the front tho or whether its turbo lol

e46bud, you can get bose packages to put in cars, i dont know specifically about eclipses but i know alot of chevy's have bose systems in them

Z32redondo
03-16-2006, 06:22 AM
To all the "haters" out there man!

WOW and you call all of "us" haters...seems like you are the one talkin shit to us. Why dont you just stop while you are ahe...or well....in your case...behind

Z32redondo
03-16-2006, 06:24 AM
im a fag but its ok!"

Thats sick dude....Just my thoughts on it...

buddha02
03-16-2006, 09:03 AM
sounds like an ebay advertisement!!

1439/2000
03-16-2006, 09:07 AM
haha yeah but you know whats funny...at least i wont have to worry bout not MAKING IT unlike your ass! hey but good luck gettin there buddy! keep a positive attitude...may be one day ull get lucky! and just so you dont look stupid, which i know is almost impossible for you to do, but my car doesnt have a intercooler! even my granny could look at a fuckin radiator and tell the diffrence! :goodjob:

I have an intercooler.

babowc
03-16-2006, 09:26 AM
:stupid:
WOW and you call all of "us" haters...seems like you are the one talkin shit to us. Why dont you just stop while you are ahe...or well....in your case...behind

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
you fuckin me?
hes the one talkin shit now, where did it start from? :cussing:

4dmin
03-16-2006, 09:35 AM
ouch! GOT wheel gap?

savanna13
03-16-2006, 09:39 AM
:cheers: Flamed.

blacknightteg
03-16-2006, 09:40 AM
gotta love the chicken wire in the grill...SO HAWT

swaythecoupe
03-16-2006, 10:40 AM
Quote swaythecoupe- dude i know a guy that wants to but ur car!
Quote $ilver- Really! cool
Quote swaythe coupe- psche!, bitch no one wants to buy that ugly shit! ud be better off sellin that crap on some foreign version of autotrader were no one really understands english or the meanging of life for that matter. :eye: bitch!
:lmfao:
:chuckles: hahaaha

429bigblock
03-16-2006, 11:52 AM
do it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebay

$ilver
03-16-2006, 02:19 PM
oh and to piggyback on my above post

why the hell would i be jealous of a girl car driving fag when im
1.In japan
2. Drive an FD
3. The suspension on my FD costs as much as the KBB of your car.

go away

hey y dont you do me a fav and take my add, translate/draw it into lil japanese symbols and re-read it! may be then you will understand the difference between a For Sale add and braggin! The add is on here because the car is for sale not because i'm braggin bout how good it is! so take your lil suspension and car which is halfway around the world and go :idb: your bf whose prolly bout 4 feet tall! :D

1439/2000
03-16-2006, 02:21 PM
hey y dont you do me a fav and take my add, translate/draw it into lil japanese symbols and re-read it! may be then you will understand the difference between a For Sale add and braggin! The add is on here because the car is for sale not because i'm braggin bout how good it is! so take your lil suspension and car which is halfway around the world and go :idb: your bf whose prolly bout 4 feet tall! :D

You're goddamn retarded. He's an american in the military stationed over there. And since you're so smart i guess you don't need me telling you it's an AD not an ADD.

Drive your car into a ravine. Dumbass.

v3rd1g0
03-16-2006, 02:23 PM
You're goddamn retarded. He's an american in the military stationed over there. And since you're so smart i guess you don't need me telling you it's an AD not an ADD.

i was waiting for someone to flame the spelling of AD

$ilver
03-16-2006, 02:26 PM

Look loser, i posted my car on here to sell. Now its not my fault that assholes like yourself who think uall better, which you really not, come startin shit. If you don't like the car thats fine with me, I am not forcin you to check out my add, but dont sit there and talk shit when you have a fuckin piece of shit car yourself and act like you know me. And I already told you, I am so ahead of you that you can't even see me so stop tryin to fit in. its really that simple! :eye:

1439/2000
03-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Look loser, i posted my car on here to sell. Now its not my fault that assholes like yourself who think uall better, which you really not, come startin shit. If you don't like the car thats fine with me, I am not forcin you to check out my add, but dont sit there and talk shit when you have a fuckin piece of shit car yourself and act like you know me. And I already told you, I am so ahead of you that you can't even see me so stop tryin to fit in. its really that simple! :eye:

You're just slow.

lol damn.

$ilver
03-16-2006, 02:36 PM

Hey thank you very much for pointing out my grammatical error Mr. Webster. In case you have not noticed my highest concern is not my grammar but thank you anyway. As for your little friend I don’t care who he is and where he is, apparently he, along with many other people on here, cannot fully grasp this complicated process called SELLING A CAR. As I said before, I would really like to read everyone’s negative opinions but I DON’T CARE! When will people get that through their thick skulls?

P.S

Please double-check my spelling and make sure I do not have any more grammatical errors because I do not know what would happen if I spelt AD with two D's again!

Mitsubishi1
03-16-2006, 02:37 PM
damn....WAAAAAYYYYYY too much hating on here... but I do have a question... engine model? oh, yeah, and is yours an RS, GS, GS-T (doubtful), or a GSX (again, very doubtful)

Mitsubishi1
03-16-2006, 02:38 PM
Hey thank you very much for pointing out my grammatical error Mr. Webster. In case you have not noticed my highest concern is not my grammar but thank you anyway. As for your little friend I don’t care who he is and where he is, apparently he, along with many other people on here, cannot fully grasp this complicated process called SELLING A CAR. As I said before, I would really like to read everyone’s negative opinions but I DON’T CARE! When will people get that through their thick skulls?

P.S

Please double-check my spelling and make sure I do not have any more grammatical errors because I do not know what would happen if I spelt AD with two D's again!

you guys think he used spell check this time around???

twkg
03-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Actually, spelt is used wrong. BTW there homie, maybe it's time for you to give up on the whole IA thing. All of your posts have been in this thread and every one of them makes you look like an ass hat. This is a PUBLIC FORUM. If you don't like what people say about your whip then take that shit to Autotrader.

1439/2000
03-16-2006, 02:54 PM
damn....WAAAAAYYYYYY too much hating on here... but I do have a question... engine model? oh, yeah, and is yours an RS, GS, GS-T (doubtful), or a GSX (again, very doubtful)

You're dumb too if you can't read the 1st page. Auto non turbo fwd. Big waste of time.

Mitsubishi1
03-16-2006, 03:05 PM
You're dumb too if you can't read the 1st page. Auto non turbo fwd. Big waste of time.

dude, are you a fucking moron?! you can have a GS and have it NON TURBO. the 4G63 came turbocharged and NON TURBOCHARGED... hence why there are the 4G63-t and the 4G63... stfu

Mitsubishi1
03-16-2006, 03:05 PM
and one more thing... the GS did come with the 4G motor and was front wheel drive. thank you

Mitsubishi1
03-16-2006, 03:09 PM
god, I keep forgetting to add shit... the GS was also available in the 5sp and the AUTOMATIC... hmmm... is that all... yeah.

ahmonrah
03-16-2006, 03:27 PM
wow, so much shit talkin over someone selling his car.
1) the f&f thing is a little old. but then again check the year of the car.
2) the dude is trying to SELL(see: get rid of) the car.
3)all is all, it is a clean ass car, N/A or not. and considering the year, it's in good condition. judging from the looks.
4) dont hate on the mans' car due to the title. though honestly it's a little overpriced, but it seems that he's selling it for that price due tothe amount of money spent in the body/interior and his attachment to the car.
5) we've all seen ALOT worse looking cars for sale here.

good luck with the sale(but lower the price and edit the f&f plug).

BTLFED
03-16-2006, 05:08 PM
dude, are you a fucking moron?! you can have a GS and have it NON TURBO. the 4G63 came turbocharged and NON TURBOCHARGED... hence why there are the 4G63-t and the 4G63... stfu

You do realize you are completely wrong, right? The non-turbo 4G63 was only used in the 89-94 Eclipse. The second generation (i.e. the one in this ad) never came with a non-turbo 4G63. It came with a Chrystler 420A, which is the same engine that the DOHC Neon uses.

Who is the moron now? :rolleyes:

And $ilver, I am done arguing with you. It is obvious that in this battle of wits you came unarmed. :rolleyes:

JC
03-16-2006, 05:36 PM
Well, Im gonna try and look past the comments about the car being a non-turbo fwd GS girls car crappy DSM, because ummmmmmm..... thats what I have. :( However, $8,000 later it is now turbo.

The guy asking about the motor, chances are it is a 420a. The 4G64 is only in the GS Spyders I believe, I just cant think of the reasoning on it right now. I just know the gs spyders have a 2.4L motor. The 4g63 turbo is on the GS-t and GSX.

In regards to the flaming, the man is just trying to sell a car. IF your not interested, then why post? I agree the F&F thing is completly played out, however, it still gets people's attention. IF you see F&F, you will look to see what it is for whatever reason. It is an attention getter, some people use other phrases. Obviously this one worked and got peoples attention.

Im not taking any sides or saying anything about anybody, just saying let the man try and sell his car the way he wants to. IF nobody is interested then the reply count to the thread would be 0.

I agree he has been talking alot of shit to people on this forum, but alot of it was because he was put on the defense. He felt like he was being attacked and reacted just like myself or anybody else would probably do.

Thats just my 2 cents. And I know I can't spell for shit, so I am sure half my shit is mispelled also.

EJ25RUN
03-16-2006, 05:47 PM
You do realize you are completely wrong, right? The non-turbo 4G63 was only used in the 89-94 Eclipse. The second generation (i.e. the one in this ad) never came with a non-turbo 4G63. It came with a Chrystler 420A, which is the same engine that the DOHC Neon uses.

Who is the moron now? :rolleyes:

And $ilver, I am done arguing with you. It is obvious that in this battle of wits you came unarmed. :rolleyes:

not a dsm expert but......

was the first gen 4g avaliable in hyndai's elantra too?

Mitsubishi1
03-16-2006, 06:09 PM
Well, Im gonna try and look past the comments about the car being a non-turbo fwd GS girls car crappy DSM, because ummmmmmm..... thats what I have. :( However, $8,000 later it is now turbo.

The guy asking about the motor, chances are it is a 420a. The 4G63 is only in the GS Spyders I believe, I just cant think of the reasoning on it right now. I just know the gs spyders have a 2.4L motor. The 4g63 turbo is on the GS-t and GSX.

In regards to the flaming, the man is just trying to sell a car. IF your not interested, then why post? I agree the F&F thing is completly played out, however, it still gets people's attention. IF you see F&F, you will look to see what it is for whatever reason. It is an attention getter, some people use other phrases. Obviously this one worked and got peoples attention.

Im not taking any sides or saying anything about anybody, just saying let the man try and sell his car the way he wants to. IF nobody is interested then the reply count to the thread would be 0.

I agree he has been talking alot of shit to people on this forum, but alot of it was because he was put on the defense. He felt like he was being attacked and reacted just like myself or anybody else would probably do.

Thats just my 2 cents. And I know I can't spell for shit, so I am sure half my shit is mispelled also.

the 4G isnt just in the spyders... i believe that they were put in all GS... the RS was the only car with a 420A (i know because the motor mounts are completely different from the rs and the gs) i wanted to swap my motor from a 420 to a 4G but couldnt because of this. and the motor i wanted was from a non-spyder gs

JC
03-16-2006, 06:47 PM
the 4G isnt just in the spyders... i believe that they were put in all GS... the RS was the only car with a 420A (i know because the motor mounts are completely different from the rs and the gs) i wanted to swap my motor from a 420 to a 4G but couldnt because of this. and the motor i wanted was from a non-spyder gs

Sorry, but no. Here is a picture of my engine. It is a 1999 Eclipse GS. I have a 420a motor. I put what it used to look like also because I turbo'd it now.

JC
03-16-2006, 06:55 PM
Here you go:

"The Eclipse was available in seven trim levels: Base, RS, GS, GS Spyder, GS-T, GS-T Spyder, and GSX.

2nd Gen (95-99) cars:

Eclipse: Base FWD model equipped with a 140hp 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Chrysler 420A engine

Eclipse RS: Equipment Upgraded FWD model equipped with a 140hp 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Chrysler 420A engine

Eclipse GS: Equipment upgraded FWD model equipped with a 140hp 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Chrysler 420A engine

Eclipse GS Spyder: Convertible FWD model equipped with a 141hp 2.4l 16-valve SOHC Mitsubishi 4G64 engine

Eclipse GS-T: Hardtop FWD model equipped with a 210hp turbocharged 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Mitsubishi 4G63 engine

Eclipse GS-T Spyder: Convertible FWD model equipped with a 210hp turbocharged 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Mitsubishi 4G63 engine

Eclipse GSX: AWD model equipped with a 210hp turbocharged 2.0 L 16-valve DOHC Mitsubishi 4G63 engine "

Mitsubishi1
03-16-2006, 06:55 PM
Sorry, but no. Here is a picture of my engine. It is a 1999 Eclipse GS. I have a 420a motor. I put what it used to look like also because I turbo'd it now.

so you have a turbo-d 420a? not bad... i almost considered that on my 96 rs... and i stand corrected. i did look it up and you are right. sorry.

JC
03-16-2006, 06:57 PM
ok, here is what I found, because I knew there was some truth to what you were saying I just couldnt find it online.

"There was a unique version of the 2G Eclipse sold in some European countries. It used a normally-aspirated Mitsubishi 4G63 motor, similar to what was available in the 1G."

Mitsubishi1
03-16-2006, 06:58 PM
ok, here is what I found, because I knew there was some truth to what you were saying I just couldnt find it online.

"There was a unique version of the 2G Eclipse sold in some European countries. It used a normally-aspirated Mitsubishi 4G63 motor, similar to what was available in the 1G."

yeah, i knew there was SOMETHING out there with a n/a 4g... i guess none came here though, eh?

JC
03-16-2006, 06:59 PM
so you have a turbo-d 420a? not bad... i almost considered that on my 96 rs... and i stand corrected. i did look it up and you are right. sorry.

No big deal man. I knew what you were saying had some truth behind it because I have seen it before also. Yeah, it is a pretty weak motor to try and turbo, but it is just a show car, not a performance car.

JC
03-16-2006, 07:00 PM
yeah, i knew there was SOMETHING out there with a n/a 4g... i guess none came here though, eh?

Im sure some found their way over here, people who owned one in Europe and moved here. Because I know there are a few floating around the US.

Mitsubishi1
03-16-2006, 07:07 PM
but it wasnt shipped over here...

slowkaos
03-16-2006, 07:44 PM
wow! This guy is a winner! ROFL guys just leave him alone! he has a better car than all of us put together! ROFL wow.

ECMgarrett
03-16-2006, 07:52 PM
im thinking about calling, hes an idiot to post his phone number up

©hris
03-16-2006, 07:55 PM
holy shit...... i forgot what i was gonna say

EJ25RUN
03-16-2006, 08:01 PM
holy shit...... i forgot what i was gonna say

probly a good thing!

©hris
03-16-2006, 08:15 PM
................ yes it was

thinkfast®
03-16-2006, 08:48 PM
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3827/tellmeagaincoco4xr.jpg

Mitsubishi1
03-16-2006, 08:56 PM
im thinking about calling, hes an idiot to post his phone number up

wow, it seems someone is being pretty immature about this. I mean, leave him alone. Granted the car does suck (I've seen Mexican rice look better, and I hate rice), but still, let the guy do what he wants. He's trying to get rid of this car... go figure, it's a p.o.s.

YokotaS13
03-16-2006, 09:40 PM
You're just slow.

lol damn.
this is almost as fun as the calavier guy

Shyboixvt
03-16-2006, 09:56 PM
Its been pretty entertaining to read this thread for the last 10 minutes. Keep up the good work guys. Its like a soap opera.

©hris
03-16-2006, 10:03 PM
Its been pretty entertaining to read this thread for the last 10 minutes. Keep up the good work guys. Its like a soap opera.
this guy knows whats up +1 :goodjob:

babowc
03-16-2006, 10:06 PM

blue_5g_zc
03-16-2006, 10:11 PM
i knew this thread was a bad idea from the start