PDA

View Full Version : Misc movies you say

EX-Svic
04-23-2005, 01:06 AM
well while watching a movie whats the craziest thing you guys have done?? Me lets just say i got kicked out lol, too long of a story and its 2am lol im sleepy,

eViLMunkey
04-23-2005, 11:05 AM
Got kicked out for calling the Cop an Asshole...

The Yousef
04-23-2005, 04:24 PM
when i was young and retarded (i'm still retarded)
120mph in a autotragic 93 camry...w/pep boys crappy bald pep boy tires....

EX-Svic
04-24-2005, 12:12 AM
i remember once i was getting kicked out for chewing gum next to the candy dispenser things the guy thought i was taking candy and eating it , that pissed me off and i got a handfull of gummybears and threw them at his face and then i got kicked out lol,,,,,,fucker lol

FrnkPwrs
04-24-2005, 10:11 AM
Not trying to be an ass, but is anyone in this thread older than 18?

AznTraitor
04-24-2005, 10:51 AM
Not trying to be an ass, but is anyone in this thread older than 18?

lol.....

Brandon C
04-24-2005, 11:31 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Yousef
04-24-2005, 01:06 PM
21 in 8 days....

EX-Svic
04-24-2005, 04:39 PM

chuck
04-24-2005, 04:54 PM

7 years ago

FrnkPwrs
04-25-2005, 07:29 PM
I just ask because usually the shit like people yelling in the movies, the kids trying to be tough and hanging out at the front, all that is what pisses me off when i go to the movies. I go to the AMC or Regal and see all these 14 year olds asking me for cigarettes, people acting like asses begging for attention in the lobby. I never had any problems going to the movies except for one, when i was like 15 trying to sneak in with an old ticket, got caught, went home, and thought "Damn, if I paid, my ass would eb at the movies. $5 isnt worth not having ish to do".

I dont see how people have all types of problems at the movies. Im there to see a movie. Its like a whole subculture of people trying to see who could get away with the most shit at movies. I hate people who talk through the movie, tell their lame ass jokes real loud while its playing trying to get a response from the audience, people with laser pointers, people who kick the seat, people who fall asleep and snore for 30 minutes straight. What is so hard about just seeing a movie? Its bad enough I gotta pay $8 to see the shit, the AC is set on freeze my balls, and for popcorn and a napkin its $15, but why all the extra shit? I dont go to the movies often, and usually when I do I see 3 or 4 at a time because of my schedule, and its usually on a weekday, but I despise going on weekends. Its like Im a freshman in highschool again, but im the only person that grew up.

Only reason I asked the age question is because if someone throws gummy bears at someone for making a mistake, yea, its a fucked up accusation, but you deserved to be thrown out. I cant imagine me doing some shit like that and im not much older than you.

EX-Svic
04-26-2005, 08:24 AM
i did what i did when i was 17 or 18 , ,, but i agree with you on all the other stuff,

Jaimecbr900
04-26-2005, 03:13 PM
I just ask because usually the shit like people yelling in the movies, the kids trying to be tough and hanging out at the front, all that is what pisses me off when i go to the movies. I go to the AMC or Regal and see all these 14 year olds asking me for cigarettes, people acting like asses begging for attention in the lobby. I never had any problems going to the movies except for one, when i was like 15 trying to sneak in with an old ticket, got caught, went home, and thought "Damn, if I paid, my ass would eb at the movies. $5 isnt worth not having ish to do".

I dont see how people have all types of problems at the movies. Im there to see a movie. Its like a whole subculture of people trying to see who could get away with the most shit at movies. I hate people who talk through the movie, tell their lame ass jokes real loud while its playing trying to get a response from the audience, people with laser pointers, people who kick the seat, people who fall asleep and snore for 30 minutes straight. What is so hard about just seeing a movie? Its bad enough I gotta pay $8 to see the shit, the AC is set on freeze my balls, and for popcorn and a napkin its $15, but why all the extra shit? I dont go to the movies often, and usually when I do I see 3 or 4 at a time because of my schedule, and its usually on a weekday, but I despise going on weekends. Its like Im a freshman in highschool again, but im the only person that grew up.

Only reason I asked the age question is because if someone throws gummy bears at someone for making a mistake, yea, its a fucked up accusation, but you deserved to be thrown out. I cant imagine me doing some shit like that and im not much older than you.

Sometimes you and I don't see things the same way, but on that statement..... :bowdown:

I can't stand for people to answer phones, talk, and generally just get on my freaking nerves at that movies. I remember the worst we ever tried doing at the movies was trying to get some w/o other people catching us. We had to do that quiet, so I don't guess I bothered anybody. 99% of the time it didn't work anyway.

I just like watching a movie w/o distractions.

quickdodge®
04-26-2005, 03:35 PM
^^^ Exactly to both of ya'll. I guess I have always been more mature than others. I never, even as a kid, did stupid shit in a theatre. And the dumbasses that did, I never laughed at.

If I wanna be disturbed while watching a movie. I'll stay at home and leave my 2 year old awake. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
04-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Thats why I never go see a PG-13 movie on a weekend, because it's always full of jackasses that are trying to impress their little "dates" or their other jackass buddies. Monday or Tuesday is always the best time. I can't be the only one that has considered punching one of them in the face and asking how cool they look then.

Bajjani
04-27-2005, 02:27 PM
I've never been one to make scenes or anything in a movie or disturb other people from enjoying it. The only thing I've done was me and my brother went to see a movie and there were 5 of us total in the theatre and we were all crackin jokes the entire time..but it wasn't disturbing anyone else that didn't want us to

chrisdavis
04-28-2005, 08:56 PM

Its everything in that post right there is why we only go to the matinee

AtlantaImportGuy
04-30-2005, 10:32 AM
^^ I agree with that. One time my girl and I had went and was in the seats that were in front of the rail and this dude was running down the stairs after doing something stupid with his friends and fell from the third step and landed on his face. I mean like a cartoon character would fall. Legs damn near touching the back of his head. We couldn't but to laugh in his face. What makes it so bad was that he got and said "I meant to do that."

eViLMunkey
04-30-2005, 10:41 AM
I'm 23 and I still throw M&m's at other people in the theater, or popcorn..... always fun

91crxsi
05-04-2005, 06:41 PM
i was banned from Carmike Cinema in Newnan like a whillleee back.me,a friend,and his chick was watching the worst film ever "The Time Machine"...so im there basically sleepin thru the damn thing,and some part comes on where thes fuckin zombie lookin fucks come out of nowhere,and startin roaring...i woke up,freaked out,and toss my large cup of cola at the screen pretty much fuckin the rest of the movie up...later on i got mad props from alot of ppl thanking me for ending the movie early

kilpatty43
05-04-2005, 09:18 PM
got kicked out of titanic when my friend screamed 'anchors away' when jack sinks

RandomGuy
05-04-2005, 10:04 PM
I'm 23 and I still throw M&m's at other people in the theater, or popcorn..... always fun
hell yeah im with you, it never gets old...

One time while me and some friends were watching "bringing down the house"... pretty long back... we were bored as shit so we left in like the first 15 minutes. We happened to have one of those foil sacks where you squeeze the bag inside and it explodes... its a type of stink bomb...

we hit the water bag inside... and threw it into the crowd... POP! shit was funny as hell a buncha ppl jumped like half of hte room left. They deserved refunds for having to sit through such a shitty movie.