PDA

View Full Version : April 8th Marietta TKE Charity Car Show

pankopp
03-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey everyone, it's that time again.

IT's time for the Forth Annual Charity Car Show Supporting the Alzheimers Association brought to you by the Tau Kappa Epsilon chapter at Southern Polytechnic in Marietta.

Last year was a blast we had live bands, some sweeet cars and a car bashing contest where we beat the **** out of a minivan with a bat and a hammer! Last year's best of show was a guy with an STi from here, so, come on out and support Alzheimer's Association.

The Atlanta Viper Club is supposed to be coming along with a few other clubs, it's going to be great! We need to have alot of Subaru People there also, last year there were two; me and the guy with the STi.

Details:
WHEN: APRIL 8!!!! Check-In @ 8:30 a.m.
WHERE: Southern Polytecnic State University

Entry is $10 and $5 for every additional class, also if you are interested you can set up a vendors booth (which come with an alotted space, 2 free event tee-shirts with you company name on it as well as other vendors and event charity, a banner with your name up in front of the event, also the ability to bring 2 of your own banners and a tent and cars and whatever parts and such you want) let me know if you are interested (small donation required).
and $1 for car bashing.

Last year we had:
150 cars, vendors etc..
A raffle for a Mac Tools, tool set/box, door prizes
Trohies for 1st through 3rd in each class
1970 something Plymouth Reliant for car bashing!!
Williamson Bro BBQ served
local dealerships will be on hand with new car line
Live Bands

Just shoot me a PM or something if you have any questions or stuff.

Thanks, its for a good cause, come have some fun!!
-Pankopp