PDA

View Full Version : WTF I DONT GET IT? teachers/.

Julio
03-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Female teachers getting busted for having sex with Students.

Another teacher here in GA gets busted and will spend 90 days in Jail for having sex with a 17 year old.
+ 4 year probation + loosing her teaching license + being register as a sex offender.

Who the fuck is snitching here? How are people finding out ?

I mean if I wouldve banged a teacher while in HS no one wouldve known....

Fucking Noobz man!

JASONBALL
03-14-2006, 05:48 PM
it's the girl friends of the guys getting fucked. that what it is. plus sometimes it is hard to hide when you have half the senior class running a train on the health teacher and calling it a group project.

A.P. Photography
03-14-2006, 05:48 PM
:werd: kids today can't keep their mouth shut

IntegraXTR
03-14-2006, 06:13 PM
plus sometimes it is hard to hide when you have half the senior class running a train on the health teacher and calling it a group project.

:werd:

Sledlude
03-14-2006, 09:11 PM
it's the girl friends of the guys getting fucked. that what it is. plus sometimes it is hard to hide when you have half the senior class running a train on the health teacher and calling it a group project.

lmao...
that happened a few times at my highschool... but with guy teachers banging chicks. all that happened was they got fired/relocated. double standard having asses :rolleyes:

pInoy_R
03-14-2006, 09:14 PM
like wat my roomate told a hs senior "if you don't fuck one of ur teachers before you graduate. you will regret it." :2cents:

ATK_Designs
03-15-2006, 08:08 AM
stupid students. Wish my teacher was like that :mad:

Leisa
03-15-2006, 08:10 AM
its the boys bragging.... cant keep their mouth shut

dodgekota
03-15-2006, 08:11 AM
kids today can't keep their mouth shut

You have NO idea how much BS goes around... There was a event at Grayson High... a girl sent her bf some nudies, and he told some friends, and they didnt believe him, so he emailed them to his friends... his friends posted them all over the place, printed them out and passed them around, and showed everybody...

thats just some real bullshit right there.

i4_garage
03-15-2006, 09:08 AM
i bang one of my female teacher ....just my 3 cents

blacknightteg
03-15-2006, 09:12 AM
You have NO idea how much BS goes around... There was a event at Grayson High... a girl sent her bf some nudies, and he told some friends, and they didnt believe him, so he emailed them to his friends... his friends posted them all over the place, printed them out and passed them around, and showed everybody...

thats just some real bullshit right there.

lol ashley when the fuck did that happen? lol i must have been sleepin in the office when that went down lol!, i do remember when a couple kids got caught fuckin on the stair well or some shit like that. lol but i dont remember that lol,

i will say one thing, there were times when i was at school, numerous imes when tehre was a teacher that i wanted to bone lol, all the young teachers commin into teach, lol couldnt help but flirt with em lol

The Golden Child
03-15-2006, 09:19 AM
i like group projects ..

DJ XtRaK©
03-15-2006, 09:35 AM
i remember when i was in junior year of highschool, my precal teacher was hot as hell. i wouldnt mind banging her, she left our school to be a falcons cheerleader....HAWT

v3rd1g0
03-15-2006, 09:38 AM
eh at berkmar there was only like 1 teacher i'd hit.... but then again she wasn't all that hot....

2.0civic
03-15-2006, 09:47 AM
Duluth had quite a few. Damn, they prolly had like 35 teachers there under like 26 or so. They was pretty hot.

v3rd1g0
03-15-2006, 09:49 AM
hmmm >.> <.< looks like i need to take a trip to duluth then....wonder if my friends there could hook me up ;-) lool psh i wish

The Golden Child
03-15-2006, 10:42 AM
in my jhs back in ny i had a english teacher named ms bahng ..

speedminded
03-15-2006, 11:18 AM
The only thing i can think of is those teacher's don't get out enough, at school then grading and planning for the next day at night, and they resort to that...but some of them are married so who knows? Then some people are just addicted to sex...i had no desire to even talk to any of my teachers in HS :vomit: but counselers outside of school were a whole differant story, either church or camp counselors that were several years older than me, then my moms students (college campus minister), etc... good times ;)

Yo pherball, remember that dive bar we were at and i could have easily take the two elementary school teachers home, lol.

Sibious
03-15-2006, 11:20 AM
ya for real. man i wish i had a hot teacher to bone. haha

Scrilla
03-15-2006, 05:33 PM
ya for real. man i wish i had a hot teacher to bone. haha

:stupid:

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-15-2006, 06:33 PM
..:stupid:

IndianStig
03-15-2006, 07:56 PM
I say Guy student girl teacher, thats straight.

Guy teacher, beat the fuck outta him.

Theirs some hot ass teachers at school now a day's and they fucking flirt too, I love foreign language teachers, they are 90% of the time hot, especially the Spanish teachers.

YoshiFD3S
03-16-2006, 12:11 AM
:werd: kids today can't keep their mouth shut

Aparently the teachers can't, either.

:)

Ninety Four
03-16-2006, 12:58 AM
its the boys bragging.... cant keep their mouth shut

This happens way more than people think. Why do you think so many cases are getting busted now? It's not like these events just started happening, it's that people are just paying more attention now. There was a female teacher at my HS that was rumored to have fucked a guy a couple years older than me. My History teacher freshman year of college was hot as hell and word is she's gotten down with students too.

YoshiFD3S
03-16-2006, 01:21 AM

This happens way more than people think. Why do you think so many cases are getting busted now? It's not like these events just started happening, it's that people are just paying more attention now. There was a female teacher at my HS that was rumored to have fucked a guy a couple years older than me. My History teacher freshman year of college was hot as hell and word is she's gotten down with students too.

That's called gossip.

dodgekota
03-16-2006, 07:03 AM
lol ashley when the fuck did that happen? lol i must have been sleepin in the office when that went down lol!, i do remember when a couple kids got caught fuckin on the stair well or some shit like that. lol but i dont remember that lol

Who's Ashley?

And this happened this year at Grayson High.

Ninety Four
03-17-2006, 01:34 AM
That's called gossip.

I know the guy who fucked the teacher in HS. The History professor I really wouldn't be surprised about, since she always walks around in knee high leather boots.

YoshiFD3S
03-17-2006, 02:19 AM
I know the guy who fucked the teacher in HS. The History professor I really wouldn't be surprised about, since she always walks around in knee high leather boots.

You sure he wasn't BSing?

I had a Geography teacher back in my Sophomore year of HS, and he was the Cheerleader Coach..

You get the point.

6 months later, I had a new teacher.

She was hot.

bahahahahahaha!

Ran
03-17-2006, 05:44 AM
Either way, it doesn't matter who is snitching. An underaged student and a responsible teacher shouldn't be having a sexual relationship in any fashion. I'm a student teacher at Dunwoody High School right now and I couldn't even consider doing one of my students. Primarily because I know that it would destroy my future career and land me some jail time. That, and I teach the freshmen. Ever had a 14yr old girl try to flirt with you? It's not fun, but it happens all the time. :mad:

JITB
03-17-2006, 05:47 AM
^if a 18yr old senior flirted with u would it be ok?

Ran
03-17-2006, 05:48 AM
^if a 18yr old senior flirted with u would it be ok?After graduation. :tongue:

thinkfast®
03-17-2006, 04:37 PM
eh at berkmar there was only like 1 teacher i'd hit.... but then again she wasn't all that hot....

WHAT YEAR YOU GRADUATE?