PDA

View Full Version : Psychology Project lol

RandomGuy
03-14-2006, 12:27 PM
Shit i have a project... had like a month or two to do it... but i am just now getting around to doing it... oh yeah its due friday.

I gotta make some sort of game (boardgame/cardgame,etc) that treats some sort of disorder or problem relating to psychology.

So far we came up with a board game for "Marriage Counseling" that you go from start to finish... or some BS like that... can you guys throw up some ideas i can expand on because this one sux...

my first idea was good, until i found out it made no sense, fundamentally lol
It was for treatment of those who have problems prioritizing things in importance. There were a bunch of skewers of different sizes/colors , etc draw cards according to color... a scenario is given, theres a wrong and right choice, wrong = pull a skewer, when the marbles fall (kinda like kerplunkt or whatever)... And if the marbles fall, you = lose... and have to start over. Somehow i thought it out to make sense, have reasonable amount of insight and deepness... etc.
Then when it came down to it... lol you can lose while making perfectly sound decisions... that was the fundamental flaw, it was based too much on chance lol

please help :)

RandomGuy
03-14-2006, 03:04 PM
cmon guys lol

babygurl
03-14-2006, 03:06 PM
man use IA.com as your project...it cures alot of disorders...lol Keeps kids off the streets

IA.com my anit-drug! LOL

Hulud
03-14-2006, 05:01 PM
why not make it a board game like LIFE
you know first you goto the counselor, and some other little shit goes on, like wife comes home real late from work

then it splits one path is getting things resolved, and there are a couple blocks like cheat on wife -2 spaces

then one way is divorce, cheat on wife with best friend get points (or something) then like cheat on wife with prostitute -5 spaces

something along those lines

JustinSane110™
03-14-2006, 05:18 PM
why not make it a board game like LIFE
you know first you goto the counselor, and some other little shit goes on, like wife comes home real late from work

then it splits one path is getting things resolved, and there are a couple blocks like cheat on wife -2 spaces

then one way is divorce, cheat on wife with best friend get points (or something) then like cheat on wife with prostitute -5 spaces

something along those lines
FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!! :goodjob:

Hulud
03-14-2006, 05:22 PM
hit your wife -10 spaces

have make up sex +25 spaces

fuck the hot therapist FTW!

RandomGuy
03-14-2006, 08:38 PM
progress = 0

MongolPup
03-14-2006, 09:21 PM
i like hulud's idea

knock up therapist -2500

Hulud
03-14-2006, 11:25 PM
i like hulud's idea

knock up therapist -2500
hahahaha

Sibious
03-15-2006, 09:35 AM
sry to say u might be screwed. umm monopoly is a fun game.

Seymour222
03-15-2006, 10:08 AM
OCD, have one row of 20, and one row of 2: One that says "turn light on, then off, move ahead one space" and another row thats says, "turn light off, move ahead 2 spaces and collect twinkie"

thinkfast®
03-15-2006, 10:17 AM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2997/anti9cw.png

FTW DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!