Hondizzle!
03-13-2006, 10:00 PM
No hate to see the taco go... shes a beast

robbyrob016
03-15-2006, 07:16 PM
free bump

The Ren
03-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Im guessing you used this to tow your supra?? I am interested...

Random Hero
03-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Im guessing you used this to tow your supra?? I am interested...

Nope, this truck has hardly towed anything. Although if my Supra did have to go some where, this would be the truck! Are you interested in the truck or my explanation? Not sure I follow you. Anyway, I see your car on SupraForums all the time - nice ride! Let me know if you're interested. We can go from there. Also, do you have the stock exhaust from your Supra? I might need a favor if you do...Thanks Ren!! :goodjob:

The Ren
03-15-2006, 10:41 PM
unfourtunatly I dont have my stock exhaust.. my supra came with the Superdragger. I have been looking for a truck to use as my daily and to tow my supra.. was that you who parked next to me at the Elite meet?? I have a chevy tracker im going to try and sell to carmax and then Id be very interested in this truck...

PostScript
03-16-2006, 12:18 AM
BUMP! Its a clean truck guys. You know you want one, mine has saved my ass several times.

-Justin

Hondizzle!
03-16-2006, 07:45 AM
Uh oh sounds like Ryan needs to pass emissions... haha somebody buy this thing

Random Hero
03-16-2006, 11:17 AM
unfourtunatly I dont have my stock exhaust.. my supra came with the Superdragger. I have been looking for a truck to use as my daily and to tow my supra.. was that you who parked next to me at the Elite meet?? I have a chevy tracker im going to try and sell to carmax and then Id be very interested in this truck...

That sounds good! Yeah, I am in need of a stock exhaust to try and pass emissions. Hopefully I can figure something out before the 22nd of March. I believe this car would be a perfect daily driver and tow vehicle for your Supra =) Yes, that was me at the Elite meet. My friends bet me to go over there and park next to the rest of the Supras and then you all left. :mad: But anyway, let me know what happens with your Tracker and then we can set a time to meet and do a test drive and what not. Any particular time frame you were thinking? I can't afford to hold on to this thing that much longer. Keep me posted, thanks again.

The Ren
03-16-2006, 11:52 AM
That sounds good! Yeah, I am in need of a stock exhaust to try and pass emissions. Hopefully I can figure something out before the 22nd of March. I believe this car would be a perfect daily driver and tow vehicle for your Supra =) Yes, that was me at the Elite meet. My friends bet me to go over there and park next to the rest of the Supras and then you all left. :mad: But anyway, let me know what happens with your Tracker and then we can set a time to meet and do a test drive and what not. Any particular time frame you were thinking? I can't afford to hold on to this thing that much longer. Keep me posted, thanks again.

Should be in the next month or so... I will keep you informed..

Random Hero
03-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Should be in the next month or so... I will keep you informed..

Awesome, you can reach me at 678-492-6074. Thanks again!

Bump people! Someone needs a truck, I know they do!! :eek:

nDrew
03-16-2006, 05:13 PM
What a nice daily. Bump because you have a hot ass supra haha.

Random Hero
03-16-2006, 09:39 PM
What a nice daily. Bump because you have a hot ass supra haha.

Haha, thanks bro!

Someone buy!!! This thing needs to get out of here fast!! :)

kenscivic
03-17-2006, 09:57 AM
very nice man... let me see if i can get my funds together earlier than expected, i will let you know ;)

chnco
03-17-2006, 10:35 AM
Have you ever tried towing the Supra with this, it seems like it maybe underpowered.

Random Hero
03-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Have you ever tried towing the Supra with this, it seems like it maybe underpowered.

I've towed my N/A Supra...worked fine. But I have towed my ITR a lot more, and longer distances, so I can vouch for it there. Good try though Nancy. :jerkit:

chnco
03-17-2006, 07:36 PM
it was just a simple question, asshole. :rolleyes:

Random Hero
03-18-2006, 12:16 AM
Good question, thanks!

Bump, someone buy this thing!!

Random Hero
03-20-2006, 01:00 PM
Bump!! I need this truck gone fast!!

All you people that were interested....are you still?? What's the word? Thanks guys/girls. :)

Random Hero
03-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Bump!! Buy buy buy!! :goodjob: