PDA

View Full Version : NASA HPDE at Road Atlanta this weekend

R32trackhore
03-13-2006, 08:57 PM
anybody going to this driving event, this weekend?

Elbow
03-13-2006, 09:38 PM
i didnt even know it was this weekend.... :( i want to drive but i might go and watch

R32trackhore
03-13-2006, 09:57 PM
I 'll be there look for a Blu VW R32 Blu TT or a black Crown Victory police modle

speedminded
03-13-2006, 11:11 PM
Not only a driving even but racing also...

GTS Challenge, 944 Cup, Honda Challenge, American Iron/CMC, FFR Cobra Challenge, INEX Legends, Spec Miata, KitCar Challenge, Performance Touring, Thunder and Lightning Sprint races.

I'll be there crewing a honda challenge team and camping with my girl and maybe a few other people...

Ran
03-14-2006, 04:36 AM
I might go watch on Saturday if I'm not installing a rollbar in my buddies Miata.

R32trackhore
03-15-2006, 10:40 AM
Not only a driving even but racing also...

GTS Challenge, 944 Cup, Honda Challenge, American Iron/CMC, FFR Cobra Challenge, INEX Legends, Spec Miata, KitCar Challenge, Performance Touring, Thunder and Lightning Sprint races.

I'll be there crewing a honda challenge team and camping with my girl and maybe a few other people...

sweet I am not sure what I will be driving one of the 3 listed above and my wife in the other.

What is the number of you team?

speedminded
03-15-2006, 10:42 AM
sweet I am not sure what I will be driving one of the 3 listed above and my wife in the other.

What is the number of you team?Usually 16, RaceWorks green del sol's...we've started renting out most of our cars so don't think its always us driving them ;) (dunno the level of all our renters)

We have a white RV rig & trailer with a white canopy off the side and my car is normally close by.

R32trackhore
03-15-2006, 12:53 PM
sweet I will check yall out. I should not be hard to find there has never been a crown victory at the track that I have seen other than mine.

speedminded
03-15-2006, 01:21 PM
sweet I will check yall out. I should not be hard to find there has never been a crown victory at the track that I have seen other than mine.Crown Victoria? On the track or at the track? I've seen a few built Marauder's at Road Atlanta.

*edit*
oh yeah, read your first post again. So it's a police interceptor, does it have positive traction/LSD?

R32trackhore
03-17-2006, 12:08 PM
yeah crown vic on Road Atlanta I am trying some new things this weekend but have turned some mid 1:50's in it. I think that is ok for a 4300lbs. I hope you see you there. My wife will be in an VW R 32 DPB and I in a Blk VIC

speedminded
03-17-2006, 01:36 PM
yeah crown vic on Road Atlanta I am trying some new things this weekend but have turned some mid 1:50's in it. I think that is ok for a 4300lbs. I hope you see you there. My wife will be in an VW R 32 DPB and I in a Blk VICRain supposed to come in around 9pm Saturday :(