PDA

View Full Version : 1999.5 VW jetta lots of mods!

JRDman
03-13-2006, 07:08 PM
1999.5 Candy Cool white jetta with black sport cloth interior, 5spd, 64xxx miles
The car is in good condition but has the typical chips and small scratchs that street cars seem to always get in GA. After having my thread deleted i figured id go strictly by the rules so hopefully it wont get deleted.

asking 9500 obo

car was also used by Ein design, Extreme Dimension, motorsport detail, and autosport dynamic for displaying the body kit

body- CF hood, Vis fenders, Ein design non widebody kit, touring spoiler, European tailights and black ecode headlights, RK rs mirrors

interior- the interior trim is wrapped in real carbon fiber, black cloth, and sparco race pedals

suspension- the brakes are upgraded with pads , rotors and rebuilt calipers and the car has 18in OZ rims

engine- the car has a fully built close ratio 5spd with a lightened flywheel , upgraded clutch and short shifter. the engine has a race downpipe, high flow cat, 266 degree cam , neuspeed cam gear, and eurosport crank pulley along with Sebring Tuning DTM exhaust

system- everything but subs and the car is also wired for wireless TV.

any questions please email me at [email protected] ([email protected])
and sorry if the pics are big!!!

IndianStig
03-13-2006, 09:05 PM
looks cool, needs to be lowered, thats the only gripe i have

Game2954
03-13-2006, 09:40 PM
check ur email!

JRDman
03-14-2006, 07:34 AM
game2954 check your email.also have you ever dyno'd your car?

-CJ

JRDman
03-16-2006, 06:51 PM
no one at all interested? i appreciate the trade requests and I would trade with all of them but i need to cash.

thanks guys
CJ

Humphrizzle
03-17-2006, 11:22 AM
beautiful jetta.. always been a fan.

edit- of jettas.^

JRDman
03-17-2006, 09:30 PM
thanks man! just wishin someone would take it off my hands so I can move on to my other project. this car sale is holding me back from alot of stuff. hopen i dont have to drop the price more. already lowered it over a grand.

thanks for the compliments though guys!

CJ

vjizzle
03-17-2006, 09:47 PM
u from the brookwood area???

Tyrone McRoc
03-18-2006, 10:03 AM
Bump for a cool looking car, saw this car at discover mills last night and its not high as it looks in the picture...its clean someone pick that up.

4dmin
03-18-2006, 10:07 AM
dayum i haven't seen that car in a long time... your not the original owner are you?

JRDman
03-24-2006, 01:05 PM
no im not the original owner but i had to fix alot of his mistakes ... one i didnt get in time. the car caught on fire in my driveway tuesdays night and is compeltely totalled. some of the exterior and rims are salvageable.

thanks for the compliments and yes im in the brookwood area.

CJ