PDA

View Full Version : 93ACCORDTUNE F---------------

GeorgiaPeach
03-13-2006, 07:03 PM
About 3 weeks ago I made a deal with 93accordtune on this site pertaining to the wheels that i was selling. The deal was that I would trade him my 17"wheels and tires for his wheels and he agreed to give me 300 cash as well. We met up at six flags. It was night time (bad idea when checking the condition of wheels). The only light was the light from my headlights and he showed me one of the wheels (the one that was in the best condition) so i assumed that it was all good. He had told me that he was an honest guy when we talked on the phone about when and where to meet up. Yeah right. Well anyways, I got home from six flags and i was putting the wheels in my garage and i noticed one of the wheels had this ugly ass gash on the front and as i checked out the rest of the wheels, they had a bunch of chips on them... every single one. To top it all off i could tell that one of the wheels had a slight bend on the back edge. I figured it wasnt too bad where it couldnt retain air so i let it go. I got on this site and created my thread trying to sell the wheels and i got quite a few people intetested in them but i thought it was kinda weird that they wouldnt write me back when i'd PM them. I found out last night that 93accordtune has been PM'ing all of the people that expressed interest in these wheels telling them about how ALL of the wheels are bent and cracked and they are in such shitty condition. He was saying that HE was trying to look out for people. BULLSHIT! ...oh, and he was also saying that i agreed to get them "redone" and i havent yet, so dont buy them from me cuz i'm trying to "rip someone". I havent talked this fucker since the night of the trade. -----A very nice guy (anonymous) let me know what 93accordtune was telling him about me.----- So, i started thinking that there might be some truth to what this little shit is tellling people (about the wheels being bent). So, today after i got off of work, i went to Discount Tire Co. off of Barrett Pkwy. over here in Kennesaw, to see if these wheels are in "shitty condition." They put every wheel onto their machine and tested them... EVERY FUCKING WHEEL IS BENT TO FUCK AND THIS SHIT DID'NT EVEN TELL ME!!! :2up: So, needless to say, i'm fucking pissed! I feel really bad for anyone who does business with this kid. If he doesnt even care to tell someone about the DANGEROUS wheels he's trying to sell, he won't care about ripping someone else on here off. DON'T BUY FROM 93ACCORDTUNE! HE IS VERY DISHONEST!!!

ps-MODS. please don't delete this because i think everyone on here should know about my experience and how much of a jerk this guy is.

wantboost
03-13-2006, 08:29 PM
why didnt u check all four?

93accordtune
03-13-2006, 08:39 PM
WTF??? alright this is complete bullshit.

wantboost
03-13-2006, 10:23 PM
listen its not like he gave u one and sent you the other three by mail. you could have looked at all four of them. im sorry that you got screwed but its not like a part that you had to install to see if it was good. you had a chance to look at them. you bought them and then get on and whine about something you bought. he could be a nice guy and give your money back. but i dont think its his fault. (this isnt like an ECU you can tell if the wheels are messed up you cant tell if an ECU is fried (in a parking lot that is) )

wantboost
03-13-2006, 10:24 PM
^^^ if he knew they were bent its a diff. story. if he did he aint gona admit it

GeorgiaPeach
03-14-2006, 05:22 PM
thats the thing... He DID know that all four are bent. and he ISNT a nice guy. He wont give me shit back cuz he knows he ripped me off. He's avoided me since we traded. And no, i wasnt able to tell just by looking at them that they are bent. The only way i could tell was when i took the wheels to Discount Tire Co. yesterday... when they put them on their machine. He told me that they were in "PERFECT" condition when we talked on the phone. He only had one picture on his thread of ONE wheel... and that was the best looking wheel. He conveniently left out the fact that all four of the wheels are bent. So, basically i gave him my wheels AND tires to him for 240 bucks cuz i was selling my wheels and tires for 500. he only gave me 260. and now i cant even sell these wheels cuz it would cost 140 each wheel to get them bent back to normal. So YES i did get fucking ripped off.

GeorgiaPeach
03-14-2006, 05:24 PM
play stupid accordtune. its okay. you knew all along that those wheels are bent. you even PM'd everyone that posted in my thread about buying these wheels that they were fucking bent.

Corolla_ga
03-14-2006, 06:57 PM
thats just fucking shady as hell

twkg
03-14-2006, 07:17 PM
Here we go again...

Both in the wrong...

All rise, the honorable, Judge QDizzle presides (eventually). In case 000000002 Dumbass #1 is accusing Dumbass #2 for trading a bullshit set of wheels. In defense, the plaintiff should have been more cautious when first recieving the wheels. You may be seated.

burnout1990
03-14-2006, 09:53 PM
even if she looked at them SHE COULDNT SEE THAT THEY WERE BENT maybe scratched up and all and then should would have been stupid to do the trade. But when the dude gives them to her saying they are just fine, and then turns around and warns everyone that they are bent, hes a fucking ass clown. :2up: and if this is the true story then fucking ban his sorry ass. IM tired of seeing someone accused and all they say is "huh" or "what you talking about." He's already replied in this thread and it wasnt with his side of the story . :2up: fuck that shady shit. end rant.

burnout1990
03-14-2006, 09:56 PM
and another thing PROVE IT THEN. If you can, thats all that has to be done.

GeorgiaPeach
03-14-2006, 10:29 PM
twkg... thanks but im NOT a "dumbass" and thanks burnout. :) finally someone sees my point. I'm not saying i was right about not checking out all four wheels that night. I'll be happy to admit that it was my fault for not looking at all four right then and there. But i definately COULDNT tell that every single wheel was bent just by looking at them. I'm not a fucking Pro when it comes to making sure wheels are 100% perfect... I was lied to and ripped the fuck off. and I know that if any of you guys were in my position, you'd be just as pissed as i am. If you were told that the wheels you were about to get are in "perfect condition" and then you find out that all four are completely fucked and are pretty much worthless. I hope nobody else has to go thru this with "93accordfuck"

C22H19N3O4
03-15-2006, 12:59 AM
There's no way you would have known the wheels were bent w/o testing them somewhere. There are members that join just to sell junk. Look at the their post count and research their postings. As cheesy as it might be, I would recommend people use a bill of sale to legally enforce action in court. If you had worded a contract correctly and he signed it, I would have helped you file pro se in Magistrate Court. He would have been served by now and you would be awaiting the default judgement.

Thanks for posting your experience.

twkg
03-15-2006, 07:10 AM
Ok, I can understand why you are upset. Believe me, this is 95% in your favor because that's some shady fucked up shit. My reason for calling you a dumbass is this....

I'm not saying i was right about not checking out all four wheels that night. I'll be happy to admit that it was my fault for not looking at all four right then and there. But i definately COULDNT tell that every single wheel was bent just by looking at them.

You met up at night, in a parking lot at Six Flags, only way you could see the wheels was by the light from yalls headlights. Not only is that stupid because you don't know this fool for shit and don't know what he's capable of, but you were in an area that was too difficult to judge the condition of the wheels.

HOWEVER, like I've said before...IA is no place for scammers.

SIDE NOTE:
You're more of a dumbass for that one. How about you explain why you feel the need to rip people off?

GeorgiaPeach
03-15-2006, 11:20 AM
:) i know that it was stupid not to look at the wheels in better light. That was my mistake. And, i actually Did look at 93accord's previous posts when i started talking to him on here cuz he said "you can even check around on this site and see that i'm an honest guy." Everything seemed alright and i believed him. Too Bad. That was an even BIGGER mistake.

wantboost
03-15-2006, 11:47 AM
Ok, I can understand why you are upset. Believe me, this is 95% in your favor because that's some shady fucked up shit. My reason for calling you a dumbass is this....

You met up at night, in a parking lot at Six Flags, only way you could see the wheels was by the light from yalls headlights. Not only is that stupid because you don't know this fool for shit and don't know what he's capable of, but you were in an area that was too difficult to judge the condition of the wheels.

HOWEVER, like I've said before...IA is no place for scammers.

SIDE NOTE:
You're more of a dumbass for that one. How about you explain why you feel the need to rip people off?
^^^ agreed

twkg
03-15-2006, 02:06 PM
BTW, I also found the part of the thread where he claims these wheels were "perfect."

http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=42198&page=2&pp=15

EDIT: He states in this thread the wheels are in perfect condition as well
http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=44630

Now I vote ban.

ATK_Designs
03-15-2006, 02:18 PM
yup, I saw that.

He claims that they're PERFECT.

Vote in favor of GAPeach.

MongolPup
03-15-2006, 04:59 PM
Yeah I'm with peach. This dude should be done.

93accordtune
03-15-2006, 07:40 PM
jesus christ fucking ban me or whatever the fuck you want....but isnt it crazy how i can create a new SN? damn thats crazy but anyways just to put my 2 cents in this story but not like it fuckin matters since im supposedly a fuckin mastermind lier. yeah we traded rims plus i gave you $260 cash for yours to and i was supposed to give you $40 more dollars the following week but after returning to my house i discoverd that the wheels that you claimed to be in very good condition and only minor scratches as when in reality had almost half the damn chrome lookin paint peeling and flaking off of all of the 4 wheels... so at that point i was like fuck that $40. and about the wheels that was completely unkown to me because if someone can look it up... i bought the wheels from the member on here by the name of "00sib16" for $250 and they looked perfect so i bought them and then he fuckin PM's me a couple of weeks later ( after i had already traded the to "georgiapeach" )asking me if i got tires put on them yet and then says haha goodluck with that cause they are all fucking bent. :2up: but like i said that was after i had already traded them. but i didnt tell you "georgiapeach" because when i logged on a week later after having making the trade i had like 5 messages cussing me out and threats to kick my ass while you possed to be your boyfriend as stated in your last ignorant PM... anyways i got pissed at the fact that you lied to me and so i said fuck it and then i warned other people of what condition the wheels were really in. i would have told you ("georgiapeach") about the condition of wheels after i got the PM from "00sib16" but you had already started being a dick so i became one to....

twkg
03-15-2006, 09:58 PM
the plot thickens....

GeorgiaPeach
03-15-2006, 10:09 PM
Aww...thats so sad isnt it? I told you on the phone that all four of those wheels had finish chipping off. You said word for word "its alright, i can get them refinished...i just need some wheels and tires right now because i got a ticket and i have to go to court cuz i had insufficient tread on my old tires" You basically got those fucking wheels for free cuz the tires alone where worth about 500 bucks. so FUCK YOU and your sob story about how i'm the liar and youre the victim. youre just trying to cover your sorry ass saying that you "didnt know" about how the wheels were bent until after the trade. I wish my boyfriend would kick your pussy ass. And i dont know what the fuck youre talking about "posing to be my boyfriend" on PMs and all that bullshit. HE was talking to YOU. You have yet to PM me since all this shit happened. That just goes to show how much of a fucking pussy you are. You only have been talking to him. Of course he tells me every pussy comment you make. HA! And i think it's pretty funny that you claim that you bought them off of this "00sib16" cuz i dont see any threads about any wheels for sale under his name. Whatever, youre one of those, what do you call it? Compulsive liars??? lol. sure seems like it to me. you just cant stand that im fucking calling your stupid little ass out. hahahahahaha! what a bitch

GeorgiaPeach
03-15-2006, 10:20 PM
:2up: :2up: :2up: 93accordtune :2up: :2up: :2up: Oh, and i forgot, i believe if anyone wanted to go and look at the thread that I had posted for the wheels i was selling that accordfuck got from me, you would find a HUGE picture of the wheels i was selling. he could see them VERY well. If he wants to bitch about finish chipping off then its all good cuz i know i covered my ass in the first place by taking pics where you could see that the finish was chipping off. Just had to clear that up for everyone. :) check out my old thread. i'm not the liar here.

twkg
03-15-2006, 10:36 PM
now see i do feel somewhat bad for him because 00sib16 is a scamming little bitch and that's not the first transaction hes had thats gone bad.

GeorgiaPeach
03-15-2006, 10:42 PM
sorry but i dont think hes even telling the truth about 00sib16. You might know more about 00sib16... i dunno. I just know that 93accord was lying to me from the beginning. on one of the wheels you could tell that the lip was bent but i thought that it would retain air. it was pretty obvious. hed be blind to not be able to see that. :2cents:

RutRoe
03-15-2006, 10:49 PM
And accordturd... it makes you sound like a real shit head when you say you can just make a new screen name.

That's not going to help you do any more business on here... and don't think that we dont pay attention. We see you bitches every time you come back

93accordtune
03-15-2006, 10:58 PM
haha you all act like i give a rats ass about any of your opinions or whatever. and you georgiapeach or whatever or whoever the fuck that really is behind that SN fuck you go run that ricedout piece of shit that you drive right off of a fucking cliff and burn in hell. and calling me a pussy thats awesome that someone of the age of 20-24 is calling me a 17 year old kid a pussy grow the fuck up or should i put it your terms again..... fuck you bitch!!!

93accordtune
03-15-2006, 11:06 PM
write whatever the fuck you all want now... i dont give a fuck... im done with this internet bullshit and im sick of fucking liars trying to turn the tables on me... fuck that. whoever the fuck runs this shithole of a site delete my fucking account or whatever the fuck you want to call it because i want nothing to do with this shit god-damnit!!!:2up: :2up: i bow down to the almighty bitch: GeorgiaPeach!!! :bowdown:

twkg
03-15-2006, 11:17 PM
funny how your age is showing through your attitude. cmon, grow up.

wantboost
03-15-2006, 11:25 PM
both of them are acting childish.

Humphrizzle
03-16-2006, 08:36 AM
i met justin before, sold him header, exhaust, mufflers, speedometer, and a strut bar.

shit happens, get over it.

GeorgiaPeach
03-16-2006, 12:04 PM
Its all good justin. I call you a pussy cuz you are! ha! and its funny that you bow down to the Queen Bitch cuz I AM!!! At least i'm willing to admit it. If you fuck me over i am DEFINATELY a bitch. So fucking what. lol. :hot:

Sibious
03-16-2006, 12:14 PM
damn

A.P. Photography
03-16-2006, 12:15 PM
How about this, Just undo the deal since each party is unhappy about the transaction. Right now accordtune you are acting like a complete Jackass and yes we will ban everyname you come back under. So just undo the deal and everybody is happy.

dartingd
03-16-2006, 01:04 PM
i'm sure if he went to court he's already spent the money...

Julio
03-16-2006, 03:13 PM
another 17 year old ricer.

GeorgiaPeach
03-16-2006, 03:33 PM
he'd die before he undid the deal. :2cents:

cubheart_2003
03-22-2006, 10:17 PM
ok i have been reading and my response is that one she is a female so they are easy to believe anything a guy say even more so if they are nice but that was fuck up what he did even knowing that she was trying to sell it back........... fine he fuck her once but why do it again that makes no sense u know what if u have the rims give me them and i will get them fix i work at a machine shop.

just to let u know if that shit had happen to me trust me it would not have gone down like that but anyways that is me still like i said if u have them still let me know and we could get them fix i will paint them for you too no problem

dartingd
03-23-2006, 10:02 AM
i'd take the deal georgiapeach!!! and give him pleasure afterwards for the deal :)

GeorgiaPeach
03-23-2006, 04:32 PM
thats funny tehpr. :lmfao: doubt if i give him "pleasure" for the deal.