PDA

View Full Version : RacerWholesale.com - Full Time Service Rep Needed In Alpharetta

Ran
03-13-2006, 11:53 AM
www.racerwholesale.com

Days: Mon - Fri
Hours: 9:00AM - 6:00PM (1 Hour Lunch Each Day)

We need a new customer service representative to help us out. Our last guy just left for Baltimore so we have an opening. This is a desk job and is relatively easy with good pay. All you do is maintain some knowledge in your noggin, process some morning internet orders, and wait for customers to call you for placing an order. You may get a few more tasks later on, but there's nothing strenuous. Try to have some basic knowledge about racing in genral. SCCA, NASA, Drifting, Auto-X, NHRA, and other associated knowledge is good to have as well as a familiarity with what may or may not be required safety wise. If anyone is interested, please contact my manager at the following e-mail address with a inquiry and possibly a resume. Thanks! :)

Contact For Job
Howard Bennett - [email protected]

BTEC
03-13-2006, 11:59 AM
+1 for thread. i live too far or id inquire.

Nismo
03-13-2006, 12:03 PM
I know about NASA. They send ships up into space!

Ran
03-13-2006, 12:21 PM
I know about NASA. They send ships up into space!lol, wrong NASA. Strike one. :doh:

Also, just to give you an idea. I'm posting all this while I'm at work. :D

speedminded
03-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Pay based on experience or what? What kind of discounts on parts? :D

HiPSI
03-13-2006, 01:02 PM
too bad it's in alpharetta :(, i'd probably like that job.

Ran
03-13-2006, 02:35 PM
Pay based on experience or what? What kind of discounts on parts? :DPay is pretty standard for all employees starting. I can't say what that is, because I could be wrong. Let me put it this way, I came here with zero-knowledge and started off pretty well pay-wise so yeah, it's nice. Also, we get a good cut off most equipment but if you're caught selling stuff to buddies for discounted prices then you get in the bad mojo.

speedminded
03-13-2006, 02:54 PM
Pay is pretty standard for all employees starting. I can't say what that is, because I could be wrong. Let me put it this way, I came here with zero-knowledge and started off pretty well pay-wise so yeah, it's nice. Also, we get a good cut off most equipment but if you're caught selling stuff to buddies for discounted prices then you get in the bad mojo.That doesn't help me much :tongue: Just curious, any commision involved? What do you think the base pay is...

Ran
03-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Base pay I would figure around $8-9 depending on if you're a douchebag or not. :D

We don't really work on commission, but there is a bonus every month based on sales. With the racing seasons coming up, sales are picking up fast! I hope nobody gets hired for a few weeks so I don't have to split the bonus with anyone. :king: Then again, I am posting this to help the business. :)

LQQKITZME
03-13-2006, 06:05 PM
do i need to apply in person or just email your manager??

will start by emailing him

Ran
03-13-2006, 08:26 PM
Start by e-mail and he'll reply back.

xXnimbusXx
03-14-2006, 04:03 AM
im interested please call me. 678-462-7406

xXnimbusXx
03-14-2006, 04:12 AM
I have just email your manager. Please have him look for my resume on email

ClipseGST
03-14-2006, 06:31 AM
You guys ever thought about going w/ a better website platform than OSCommerce? I can build you something that works even better, etc,.

Ran
03-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Position filled. Thanks for all the interest. :)