PDA

View Full Version : Im taking a LONG vacation...

©hris
03-13-2006, 09:26 AM
But i will return one day....

In the mean time i want to thank everyone for all the negative reps i have gotten..... well then again all i have to thank for that is QD lol.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/Chris04EX/sdfasdfasdfsadf.jpg

Peace out IA!!!

JustinSane110™
03-13-2006, 09:32 AM
http://ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares6.jpg

©hris
03-13-2006, 09:34 AM
maybe when i get back the Asshole crew will have taken over IA....

blacknightteg
03-13-2006, 09:37 AM
where the fuck you going lol, i give it a week and you'll be right back on here

©hris
03-13-2006, 09:42 AM
lol davison... i will be back.... when i get back from my vacation. i can't tell anyone where im going.... its a secret ;)

A.P. Photography
03-13-2006, 09:44 AM
Should we just ban you now :thinking:

©hris
03-13-2006, 09:47 AM
^^^^ noooooooo i'll be back lol

blacknightteg
03-13-2006, 09:54 AM
im thinkin its his grandma's house n he just doesnt wana be lame about it

The Golden Child
03-13-2006, 10:01 AM
haha grandmas house ..

Nismo
03-13-2006, 10:03 AM
awww thats so cute, you think ppl care

Scrappy
03-13-2006, 10:03 AM
yay get the hell on, and when you are banned do not whine... its a good thing

©hris
03-13-2006, 10:04 AM
i havnt done anything to get banned..... and my grandmother lives with us already lol

©hris
03-13-2006, 10:07 AM
yay get the hell on, and when you are banned do not whine... its a good thing

http://www.picsandsex.com/0916517/10162.jpg

SwurvinIn
03-13-2006, 10:07 AM
:wgaf:

CopyRight
03-13-2006, 10:20 AM
there you go again, starvin for attention.

The Ren
03-13-2006, 10:43 AM
there you go again, starvin for attention.:stupid:.............

quickdodge®
03-13-2006, 01:17 PM
I'd like to swing the ban stick. Later, QD.

carrascopa
03-13-2006, 01:19 PM
whats wrong with you people.. this dude is kinda cool . i met chris a few weeks ago and he appears to be as harmless as a flea

PhAtBoYMr2
03-13-2006, 01:29 PM
I feel bad for this dude.......Why everyone raggin on em? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

quickdodge®
03-13-2006, 01:56 PM
I feel bad for this dude......

Don't, please. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
03-13-2006, 01:59 PM
QD damn...you really do hate this lil prick. HAHHAAHAHAHA

quickdodge®
03-13-2006, 02:01 PM
No less than 70% of this site could care less if he ever posted again. I don't hate anyone on here. I just think he's an idiot, punk who should find something else to do besides post here just to be a whore when no one wants him here. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
03-13-2006, 02:02 PM
^^^^HAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

carrascopa
03-13-2006, 02:43 PM
Come on QD we aint in highschool bro......

Infact i would say this guy is nicer to more people than you are.. I Think there are times when people get carried away with certain internet rivalries and while it can be entertaining at times.. you must realize that on the other end of the net is a person not just a screen name and constant insults and harrasment through rep points may effect their current state of happiness..

I dont know if it is justified than have at it.. But this guy has been on here for awhile now and has endured quit a bit from a lot of people.. I think it may be time to raise the white flag on him..

Chris, your alright in my book man.. sorry some people dont know how to act their age n shit.. Be thankful you have a life off this site because some people live for this shit.. ( Pathetic )

quickdodge®
03-13-2006, 02:50 PM
Come on QD we aint in highschool bro......

Infact i would say this guy is nicer to more people than you are.. I Think there are times when people get carried away with certain internet rivalries and while it can be entertaining at times.. you must realize that on the other end of the net is a person not just a screen name and constant insults and harrasment through rep points may effect their current state of happiness..

I dont know if it is justified than have at it.. But this guy has been on here for awhile now and has endured quit a bit from a lot of people.. I think it may be time to raise the white flag on him..

Chris, your alright in my book man.. sorry some people dont know how to act their age n shit.. Be thankful you have a life off this site because some people live for this shit.. ( Pathetic )

I figure I'll just carry on however it is I feel like carrying on. It's all good with me. Like I said before, I don't hate the dude. He's just annoying as hail. Either way, I'll act however old I want. You can't honestly tell me you always act your age can you? Later, QD.

carrascopa
03-13-2006, 02:59 PM
I figure I'll just carry on however it is I feel like carrying on. It's all good with me. Like I said before, I don't hate the dude. He's just annoying as hail. Either way, I'll act however old I want. You can't honestly tell me you always act your age can you? Later, QD.

haha... like i said justified harrasment is o.k. in my book.. but QD seems to take it to the next level.. borderline internet stalking..

If you want my honest opinion, I think your conduct on this board is right in line with a 6th grade autistic girl.... the amount of time you put into getting a rise out of someone or getting a laugh out of some one else really shows that you dont have much of a life. The fact that you pride yourself on being an "internet Gangster" is lower than pathetic.

California?? your so damn proud to be from the best.. but i bet you couldnt tell me how to get to the garmet district, or the jewelry mart from 3rd and olive.. haha.. i bet you couldnt direct me to the nearest in n out if one was right infront of us?? QD.. be real homie.. your from the durty dirty not Cali nigga. your about as west coast as tim mcgraw dawg....

Some shit i have just noticed recently.. I dont know.. maybe because I lived the 1st 18yrs of my life in Los Angeles and I am infact proud of it.. that when i see some dude false reppin my home and reppin it weak at that.. the shit starts to bother me man!

Sorry for keepin it real dawg.. but its true n you know it! Tell me QD if im comin from the LB Harbor whats the fastest way to catch the 110?? haha.. dont use google man!

IndianStig
03-13-2006, 03:02 PM
So vacations..............

CarrascopWNED

quickdodge®
03-13-2006, 03:03 PM
It's all good here. Let me ask you something. you say you've noticed things to make you think this. What? Trust me. I was born in St. Mary's Hospital in April of 1970. Lived on Seabright Avenue. Father was in the Navy staioned out where the Queen Mary is. If I was from GA, I'd say it. No reason to lie about where I'm from. But that's as much verification as you need. I have nothing to prove. Never have, never will. Anyone on here can believe what they will. Later, QD.

carrascopa
03-13-2006, 03:06 PM
where you were born and where you are "FROM" are 2 different things man..

which is why you dont know how to nav around the mean streets of LA dawg.. if you were from there you should at least know how to get to 711 homie!

you aint from cali man! you from ATL .. Take that baseball cap you got on.. flip the the L in behind the A and put a T bewteen them man.. thats what you need to be reppin!

quickdodge®
03-13-2006, 03:07 PM
Ok. I'll do that right now. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-13-2006, 03:17 PM
I will step up and man up and say one thing. Alex is probably right about one thing....I guess I am taking the "hate posts" too far. His post about me I-stalking made me think, and he is right about that. I do thank him for that cuz that shit was looking crazy. I won't apologize, but I will back off. Later, QD.

carrascopa
03-13-2006, 03:29 PM
what i want to know is this..

and I try not to bash people anymore.. I think maybe maturity has gotten the best of me as i continue to grow and what not.. not claiming perfection over here, just saying..

I always call people out if i think there is room for improvement in a certain area..

But what I want to ask is this..

WHY?? QD... i do really think that you are from GA not CA dawg.. but go ahead and justify your love for Cali to me.. What is it about the greatest place on earth that makes you rep it to the extent that you do? Because being from Cali is more than puttin a tat on your body or wearing a cap with the LA logo on it man.. anyone can do that!

To me California is HOME. I love it.. The LAdies, my homies, My family, my old hood, the grey skies, the tacos in compton, the shoppin on ventura, the strip at venice...Spending a day with a hot chick at Griffith PArk, The BOMS taggers throw up al over the city.. even the trannies on Hollywood BLVD.. All that makes up LA man.. The fact that everyonce in awhile a storm will breeze through and give you a night where you can actually see the stars in the sky because the storm blew away the smog.. you know what i mean man? fuk i could go on and on and on.. but the fact is that I have these memories.. I go there all the time still. I repit lightly, with the tat on my back and the chain around my neck... but I love it. I just dont feel it from you man.. that California Love dawg.. thats all... IF you get off the plane and have to bust out a road map... sorry dawg, it aint your home

quickdodge®
03-13-2006, 03:33 PM
sorry dawg, it aint your home

Ok. If you say so. You already believe in your heart what you think is true, so I won't negate that. Later, QD.

Jimmy B
03-13-2006, 03:37 PM
alex,.. i still hate you

UAB sux!

hahahahhaha

carrascopa
03-13-2006, 03:38 PM
the true west coast pimp in the building.. JIMMY B>> whats up nigga

thinkfast®
03-13-2006, 03:41 PM
CALIFAS FOR LIFE SOTO ST REPPIN

"HOME OF CHROME, AND WE DON'T HESITATE TO PUT ONE IN YA DOME"

Jimmy B
03-13-2006, 04:01 PM
chillin chillin.. workin my ass off.... gettin ready to go to vegas wed :)

maddawg73
03-13-2006, 04:01 PM
hurry up and come back. i may be in the minority but i find his random posts and the reactions from his haters amusing.

BTLFED
03-14-2006, 06:40 PM
if im comin from the LB Harbor whats the fastest way to catch the 110?? haha.. dont use google man!

Hmm....are we talking LB harbor, like Shoreline Village? And how far up the 110 are you trying to get? The only way I can remember off the top of my head is taking the 710 to the 405 to the 110. There was a road that cut across to the 110 but I can't remember what road it was.

I lived off the 91 freeway, Cherry Ave exit. :D

imbosile
03-14-2006, 06:44 PM
there you go again, starvin for attention.

:werd:

carrascopa
03-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Hmm....are we talking LB harbor, like Shoreline Village? And how far up the 110 are you trying to get? The only way I can remember off the top of my head is taking the 710 to the 405 to the 110. There was a road that cut across to the 110 but I can't remember what road it was.

I lived off the 91 freeway, Cherry Ave exit. :D

ellingwood doesnt need a road map.. lol! good job sir

BTLFED
03-14-2006, 07:21 PM
ellingwood doesnt need a road map.. lol! good job sir

Does that mean I get the "Born and Raised in Long Beach" Stamp of approval? hahahaha! :lmfao:

Edit: Well, that's not really true, because I was born in Inglewood. ;)

Damn, I miss Cali. :(

Brett
03-14-2006, 07:22 PM
Id need a road map...lol

BTLFED
03-14-2006, 07:23 PM
Id need a road map...lol

You need a roadmap to get out of Gwinnett.

Brett
03-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Shit, I dont know my way around Gwinett..LOL

BTLFED
03-14-2006, 07:28 PM
Shit, I dont know my way around Gwinett..LOL

Can you even get out of your yard without Leisa's help? :tongue:

Brett
03-14-2006, 07:29 PM
Let me as her, BRB.... :lmfao:

BTLFED
03-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Let me as her, BRB.... :lmfao:

~Waits~

Brett
03-14-2006, 07:34 PM
<Runs back to keyboard> She said no :lmfao:

BTLFED
03-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Brett doesn't use Mapquest, he uses Leisaquest.

Brett
03-14-2006, 07:38 PM
More accurate

BTLFED
03-14-2006, 07:40 PM
That wouldn't suprise me.

Leisa
03-14-2006, 07:41 PM
That wouldn't suprise me.

awww.. :)

thinkfast®
03-14-2006, 09:39 PM
aaaaaaaaw

©hris
03-15-2006, 01:07 AM
No less than 70% of this site could care less if he ever posted again. I don't hate anyone on here. I just think he's an idiot, punk who should find something else to do besides post here just to be a whore when no one wants him here. Later, QD.

hey thanks alex... thats cool of you to say what you said.... and i'll say that when i first met alex on IA.... i hated that fuker worse than anything lol..... but i realized after finally meeting him he is a cool dude. This is the internet.... say what you wanna say about people.... ethug all you want... because you know you will never say things like that to a mans face with any respect. But this is ImportAtlanta, not just ANY SITE. We hang out together, get drunk together, see each other at shows, goto picnics together, cruises, dyno days, parties.... i could go on forever.

And i must say QD with this statement..... you are correct, i'm gonna agree with you.... i am a whore when it comes to posting.... i'll post up the stupidest things in the world....but arent we all just on here to get a good laugh,to get into the e-drama, to have alittle fun??? yeah it sucks because its hard to show my face at IA events.... but i go to them on occasion, and most of the time dont really talk to many people, just checking out cars with my girl. But hey thats what I wanna do. The whoreslounge is and has been the place to pass time.... and with every post i make... i succeed with that. Tell me i suck at life..... the only life you know of me is on IA.

TeeJay
03-15-2006, 09:51 AM
hey thanks alex... thats cool of you to say what you said.... and i'll say that when i first met alex on IA.... i hated that fuker worse than anything lol..... but i realized after finally meeting him he is a cool dude. This is the internet.... say what you wanna say about people.... ethug all you want... because you know you will never say things like that to a mans face with any respect. But this is ImportAtlanta, not just ANY SITE. We hang out together, get drunk together, see each other at shows, goto picnics together, cruises, dyno days, parties.... i could go on forever.

And i must say QD with this statement..... you are correct, i'm gonna agree with you.... i am a whore when it comes to posting.... i'll post up the stupidest things in the world....but arent we all just on here to get a good laugh,to get into the e-drama, to have alittle fun??? yeah it sucks because its hard to show my face at IA events.... but i go to them on occasion, and most of the time dont really talk to many people, just checking out cars with my girl. But hey thats what I wanna do. The whoreslounge is and has been the place to pass time.... and with every post i make... i succeed with that. Tell me i suck at life..... the only life you know of me is on IA.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/care_room.jpg

©hris
03-15-2006, 10:10 AM
i can do that too :)
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/Chris04EX/funny-room.jpg

babygurl
03-15-2006, 10:13 AM
Hey I see invisible people in both rooms :)

TeeJay
03-15-2006, 10:16 AM
i can do that too :)
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/Chris04EX/funny-room.jpg

ok ok...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/genius.jpg

thinkfast®
03-15-2006, 10:21 AM
Chris04EX FTW DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!

©hris
03-15-2006, 11:23 AM
ok ok...