PDA

View Full Version : Only thing I can say about the whole Mahdavi deal....

quickdodge®
03-12-2006, 12:38 PM
just like Eazy E said "With no vaseline"

Where in the fuck did Eazy E ever say that in any of his songs? He has never once ripped that line. Story time:

Back in the day, around 1986, NWA formed with members...Eazy E, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MC Ren and DJ Yella. There were several more, The DOC and Arabian Prince, to name a couple. After 3 years and 2 succesful albums, Ice Cube, claiming a financial reason, left the group. In 1991, Ice Cube released a track straight aimed at dissing the rest of NWA. Talking about their relationship with Eazy E and the manager, Jerry Heller. That track provided the stage for several back and forth rips at each other for a couple of years. The track was called:

No Vaseline

Speak on what you know. You have just been (old)schooled. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-12-2006, 12:39 PM
OH SNAP QD REGULATING AGAIN :slap:

Darling Nikki
03-12-2006, 12:40 PM
OHH DAMN! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Hulud
03-12-2006, 12:41 PM
That track provided the stage for several back and forth rips at each other for a couple of years. The track was called:

No Vaseline

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/41/o4.bmp

JustinSane110™
03-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Damn, QD schooling these clowns, hahaha. Shoulda put his ass in time-out, or gave him some demerits. :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
03-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Damn, QD schooling these clowns, hahaha. Shoulda put his ass in time-out, or gave him some demerits. :lmfao:

lol......time out :lmfao:

Darling Nikki
03-12-2006, 12:57 PM
Man I know anytime I have a question about old school I know to go and ask QD. oh and Threehundred.

Julio
03-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Naw man... After NO VASELINE, Eazy and the rest of the crew DID not response back.

BTLFED
03-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Where in the fuck did Eazy E ever say that in any of his songs? He has never once ripped that line. Story time:

Back in the day, around 1986, NWA formed with members...Eazy E, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MC Ren and DJ Yella. There were several more, The DOC and Arabian Prince, to name a couple. After 3 years and 2 succesful albums, Ice Cube, claiming a financial reason, left the group. In 1991, Ice Cube released a track straight aimed at dissing the rest of NWA. Talking about their relationship with Eazy E and the manager, Jerry Heller. That track provided the stage for several back and forth rips at each other for a couple of years. The track was called:

No Vaseline

I knew you would catch that too hahahaha :lmfao:

I was thinking to myself "Huh? WTF is this guy talking about? I thought that was an Ice Cube song?" hahahaha

Seymour222
03-12-2006, 03:31 PM
Hahah, you are right, the story:Most of the group's political threat left with Ice Cube when he departed in late 1989 amidst many financial disagreements. A nasty feud between N.W.A. and Cube began that would culminate with Cube's "No Vaseline, " an attack on the group's management released on his 1991 Death Certificate album. By the time the song was released, N.W.A., for all intents and purposes, was finished.

I actually wasn't the one who posted that response, but its ok. I do, however, say that often.

1439/2000
03-12-2006, 03:34 PM
I mean I like how they were portrayed in the videos, Jerry was a nasty used car salesman looking guy, and Easy was a little AIDS ridden black dwarf.

Both depictions were on point though.

Easy duz it 4 lyfe.

thinkfast®
03-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Can you imagine though, if these fools had not broken up, how many more classics we would've had... damn.

carrascopa
03-12-2006, 05:10 PM
fuk sleazy E.. that shit is all whak as fuk..

NzProjeKt
03-12-2006, 06:37 PM
*Bumps Real Motherfucking G's*

quickdodge®
03-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Naw man... After NO VASELINE, Eazy and the rest of the crew DID not response back.

Ahhh, but they did, young Skywalker. Lolol.

And Seymour, hmmm, sounds just like you copied and pasted that from a website. I knew on knowledge, lolol.

Thinkfast. Hail yeah, smash after smash would be coming out of Compton. Later, QD.

Seymour222
03-13-2006, 12:10 AM
I did copy and paste. Figured it wouldn't hurt.