PDA

View Full Version : Will the new Supra hurt the value of the old Supra?

TIGERJC
03-11-2006, 12:08 AM
The new supra is coming out in 2 years. Will the new supra hurt the 93-98 supra's. I personally really hope the old supra value will go down.

PSINXS
03-11-2006, 01:28 AM
supra prices are already on the way down. and i doubt the introduction of a supra that nobody wants will effect its price. the last true supra is the mkiv. i dont like the idea of releasing a new supra at all. it will be overpriced, and more ppl will probably get mkivs keeping the market around the same.

The Ren
03-11-2006, 06:43 AM
Actually brandon according to most people Supra prices are on the rise.. the more and more dumb fucks who get them and wreck em.. the rarer they become.. I bet there is only around 4K left now a days

PSINXS
03-11-2006, 09:45 AM
^wow. i havent been really checking the market lately. i remeber back when i was looking you coudl find a single turbo 94 for like 24k. seen a few auto bpu 93s going for 20k. sad to see the market rising.

imbosile
03-11-2006, 10:51 AM
sad to see the market rising.

yep, getting farther and farther out of reach.

The Ren
03-11-2006, 02:07 PM
^wow. i havent been really checking the market lately. i remeber back when i was looking you coudl find a single turbo 94 for like 24k. seen a few auto bpu 93s going for 20k. sad to see the market rising.

I was looking on SupraForums..
A 93 1/2 Auto single with 140K miles is going for 26Kobo...
Highly modded 94 Single with 80K miles going for 35K
94 TT TRD widebody 6 spd (with small front end damage on the kit) 83K going for 29K
even a 95 NA with 32K miles is going for 15K..

They are definatly back on the rise..

TIGERJC
03-13-2006, 07:26 PM
I was looking on SupraForums..
A 93 1/2 Auto single with 140K miles is going for 26Kobo...
Highly modded 94 Single with 80K miles going for 35K
94 TT TRD widebody 6 spd (with small front end damage on the kit) 83K going for 29K
even a 95 NA with 32K miles is going for 15K..

They are definatly back on the rise..

I guess i will never own a supra :( , but i will be fine with mr2's :D . Mr2's prices are more than reasonable.

wow im the only person to say yes

suprapower
03-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Fuck it, stick with the old supra

Julio
03-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Wont see me pay that much for A Yota 10 + years old... the years is nothing really.. is the miles ...

MongolPup
03-18-2006, 03:03 PM
Yeah ren is right. Prices are on the way UP.

A bone stock silver one, perfect condition 30,000 miles (I was watching it) sold for over 60,000 on ebay.

The thing is, why would you want to buy a tuned one? Maybe if its your friend its different, but you don't know who installed the parts and how the was treated. Brand X scares me too.

I agree, to me the MKIV is the last supra. You can't take a break like this and then use the same name, its dishonors the old ones; the looks will have nothing in common. Also that fact that apparently it will be a V-8 also means the Supra name shouldn’t be used. While maybe it will take a little more work, the evolution of the 2JZ power plant would not be too hard to work.

Also Toyota (and Honda) are seriously pissing me off because they WILL NOT build engines that supposed to be fast. For the record, Lexus engines are POWERFUL. Those luxury cars are fast because the engines are powerful, not because they were built as performance engines.

Imagine if Honda took the same 100/hp a cylinder technology and put it into a high displacement, >4 cylinder engine that was designed to be fast (lower I-VTEC kick in, fuck fuel economy) and then turbo’d it. HORSEPOWER. I remember in a previous generation of the Civic, the Si was advertised with the “Legendary power of the renowned VTEC engine.” Even Honda themselves seems to forget; the VTEC concept was pioneered in the 80’s by them for fuel economy. However, the project split in two, one for the fuel economy and one for power. The American market was judged to want power more then gas sipping (still true).

Here is something I posted on another forum.... I didn't just write this so that’s why it may not match up exactly, but I feel the same.

"I would say that Toyota has done itself in for the sporty world. Last year for the Celica (was last fast in 89? turbo edition? GT4 has been in Europe); Supra's been dead, MR-2 is done as well now; and they weren’t selling well anyway. Fastest car is the frickin 3.0 liter, DOHC, V-6, 280hp Avalon. What the hell is going on? The corolla is NOT a tuner car; no matter what a salesmen might tell you about them. There are no where NEAR enough parts for it, and TRD is a joke. They are late with parts (just came out with a supercharger for the tC. 40 HP. Greddy has had a turbo out for months and it offers a 100hp gain.) I know that they are factory parts, but if you are slapping on forced induction, do you care about your warranty? Back to the tC. Yes it looks great; but at its heart it is a 4 banger. 160 hp. my mom's Camry could keep up with it. Also I don’t want to hear about how light it is etc etc. Toyota has no answer to most cars. Nissan has a se-r for the Altima, the Sentra (and the Maxima?). They have the 350z. Soon maybe the Skyline. Nismo makes parts that are not even street legal. Honda has the Si (but Jim! its so slow!). It can beat the shit out of a tC or a Corolla stock. Even the XRS. Subaru is raising 300 hp with their WRX's. Mitsubishi has the Lancer Evolution. The Evo is a performance 4 cylinder (the WRX and the Lancer Evolution are rally cars in case you didn't know). So is XRS (a performance 4 cylinder) , the supposed kick ass Corolla. So why the FUCK is it so slow? HP? Turbo isn’t even in Toyota’s vocabulary."

Someone explained to me that Toyota just shifted their goals; that’s all. They are after the mid aged to older buyers. While that is certainly true; and it makes the most sense without really going into it, you have to realize the tuners of today are the car buyers of tomorrow. All the time people decided to fade out of the scene and go another way; almost everyone does in the end. Lets say you have a steady job, and want to buy a car. If you've been tuning Honda/Acura your whole life, why the hell would you leave the company? If you've had so much fun with one company’s cars (and if they were reliable for you) why would you leave them on a dime? When people get out of the tuning world, it seems like most of the time they just buy a car that’s pretty powerful out of the gate; however, if they have left the brand they aren’t going to buy a Lexus or Acura.

I still love toyota, but I don't think they love me.

TRD in the states is straight stupid. All they sell for the supra now is brakepads and air filters. Go to TRD's japan site, and they are STILL selling the 3000GT kit. Sure they've stopped selling the wheels and some wings, but there is STILL a ton of parts to buy.

If I had a supra... i'm thinking a small vinyl on the side skirts that says.....
Supra... the car Toyota doesn't care about anymore.

PawnShopCEO
03-18-2006, 03:35 PM
trd sells stuff for a 3000gt... hrmm interesting since a 3000gt is a mitsu

imbosile
03-18-2006, 04:08 PM
trd sells stuff for a 3000gt... hrmm interesting since a 3000gt is a mitsu

um no, your wrong, its a body kit for the supra, called the 3000gt.

EKnight
03-18-2006, 04:16 PM
I have been looking for the offical pics of the new supra but can't find them anymore, i have seen those old ones for about 2 years now of the concepts, but the pic im lookin for is the red one that has the article in the posting!

yeah, ill never own a supra either, i would rather have a 99vr4!! haha
sorry, but i would! haha

Red
03-19-2006, 12:50 AM
I've actually thought their prices have been slowly declining. I know people who've been trying to sell their supras for year and they keep decreasing their prices to get them to sell. I don't think it's been a drastic change though. But I don't know what's gonna happen in the future. It really doesn't matter to me b/c I would never sell me car anyhow.

CSquared
03-19-2006, 12:50 AM
I have a feeling the new supra will go in the same exact fashion as the old. They'll open the line for a few years hoping it'll catch the tail end of the new "muscle car" era and it will blow up in their faces. They'll be overpriced for the average consumer and wont sell. Then... 5-ish years later down the road, after toyota takes a shot to the wallet, the resale values will be rediculous

Honestly... I dont believe it until i see it in car and driver, motortrend, road & track, or something along those lines. Frankly, toyota is better off pioneering in the hybrid industry. I'd be more likely to buy a new prius 2 or 3 years down the road.

p.s. No the resale will not be affected by the new gen... It'll be gas prices if anything.

EKnight
03-19-2006, 03:26 PM
ahh, here we go, sorry just thought i would copy and paste it over here.......

According to Road & Track, this is the official 2007 Toyota Supra. There will be two versions available, a convertible with folding hard tops and the standard coupe. The convertible will come equip with a 3.5 V6 (from the Lexus GS350 and IS350) pushing 350 hp and 275 lb-ft of torque. The coupe will be challenging other super cars with the 5.0 v8 that pushes 450 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque. The convertible is not made to withstand that much horsepower without chassis damage so the v8 will only be available in the coupe. The coupe should be priced at right around $50,000 and the convertible is around the $40,000 mark. Toyota is expecting to target the convertible towards the Nissan 350Z and the coupe at the all new Nissan GT-R.

:D

EKnight
03-19-2006, 03:27 PM
ok, didn't see the pic in the thread so here....

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e60/v_lis/Supra001.jpg

CSquared
03-19-2006, 03:35 PM

Yeah i saw the toyota s2000(the tail-lights) on the net a while ago... Still, i dont believe it until i see it with my own eyes. I've lost count of how many f'n cocktease(sorry) concepts have come out over the last few years.

tony
03-19-2006, 03:54 PM
ahh, here we go, sorry just thought i would copy and paste it over here.......

According to Road & Track, this is the official 2007 Toyota Supra. There will be two versions available, a convertible with folding hard tops and the standard coupe. The convertible will come equip with a 3.5 V6 (from the Lexus GS350 and IS350) pushing 350 hp and 275 lb-ft of torque. The coupe will be challenging other super cars with the 5.0 v8 that pushes 450 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque. The convertible is not made to withstand that much horsepower without chassis damage so the v8 will only be available in the coupe. The coupe should be priced at right around $50,000 and the convertible is around the $40,000 mark. Toyota is expecting to target the convertible towards the Nissan 350Z and the coupe at the all new Nissan GT-R.

:D

hmm I wonder how that V8 is going to sound, I love the sound of the MKIV.. I just wonder if Toyota will be able to top the previous Supra.

Either way I am moreso interested to see what the Supra guys will do with that V6 and V8 than the actual car. Between the Supra, GT-R and G37 Coupe coming out I'd go with the one that has the most potential.

The Ren
03-19-2006, 03:55 PM
the convo looks wayy too much like an s2000 from the rear.. im with chris until i see it with my own eyes.. i dont believe it

MongolPup
03-19-2006, 04:19 PM
looks like an s2000 from the back, and corvette hood and headlights and a g35 front bumper.

1439/2000
03-19-2006, 04:31 PM
I have been looking for the offical pics of the new supra but can't find them anymore, i have seen those old ones for about 2 years now of the concepts, but the pic im lookin for is the red one that has the article in the posting!

yeah, ill never own a supra either, i would rather have a 99vr4!! haha
sorry, but i would! haha

I would drive a 3000.

And only 4k left? Try 2000 made. lol

The Ren
03-19-2006, 08:36 PM
there were about 12K mkiv supras made in all..

devinwebb907
03-20-2006, 12:24 AM
i kept a close watch on supra prices for a while because i was interested in getting one untill i decided a truck would be smarter. for the automatics price is slowly dropping, but for 6spd's the price seems to be hold its value really really well. then you have all the "really low mileage" and hardtop and single turbo, those dont really count they have their own markets. i dont think the new supra will matter, people are always going to love the MKIV, including myself. odds are i will never own one, but hey ill live with it.

green91
03-24-2006, 07:29 PM
i keep falling in love with the older supras... ive gotten to where i appreciate the mk3s almost more than i do the mk4s..

CSquared
03-24-2006, 08:10 PM
i keep falling in love with the older supras... ive gotten to where i appreciate the mk3s almost more than i do the mk4s..

As soon as i can give rep again... it's going to you for that comment.

mk3s all the way

AFSil80
03-28-2006, 01:48 PM
2JZ > 5.0 V8

And that concept looks pretty ugly, I think. It SORT OF retains some of the lines that the MKIV held, but overall, just looks too wierd. I'm not a fan of 2002+ production cars anyways.

Verdad
06-07-2006, 12:20 AM
What's really going to make the price drop is the consumer discovering the older versions (especially the MK III). Mechanically, the MK III is almost identical, it just doesn't stand out as much visually as the MK IV.

The MK II has grown on me as far as appearence, and for a Supra customer that wants handling over power, it's the way to go.

As far as the Celica Supra, well, that's just flat-out old school and already rare as it is.

The Ren
06-07-2006, 05:56 AM
It just looks like a giant clusterfuck of a tiburon, G35, & S2000 from all the different pictures Ive seen of it.. Hopefully the real verson will do a bit better.. or Toyota will pull it as quick as they debut it..

bdydrpdmazda
06-07-2006, 06:33 AM
I think the supra will help the value of the older ones. As the new generation of tuners see the powerhouse that the new Supra is they will be doing whatever they can to get there hands on any car with the supra name, thus making them more popular. When civics hit there prime we all started to see more and more of the older civics hitting the streets and "coming back to life". When the people that have forgotten about the Supra or werent lucky enough to know what a beast it was see what a beast the new one is, there research will point them in the direction of all the older Supras and they will see that 50,000+ dollars does not need to be spent to drive a car with the Supra name.

KERR
06-08-2006, 02:20 PM
not to start a pissing war, but toyota will never have another supra, IF they do and its worth a shit LEXUS will get. They could bring back the supra like the did the MR-2 but considering what a joke that would be im sure we will be stuck with the old ones.

Also the prices are about the same if not lower. when i bought my 98 in 98 it was $40K Now all the prices of other cars are catching up. I have bought and sold quite a few of these cars. Rule of thumb if you can get one for aound 20K you stole it.

CSquared
06-24-2006, 12:42 AM
not to start a pissing war, but toyota will never have another supra, IF they do and itworth a shit LEXUS will get.

You realize that they most likely ARE going to release the new supra right? Theres going to be a hardtop and a drop top. I believe one of them is v8 while the other shares an engine with the new is.

It's all over the internet and was in an issue of motortrend... or one of the other major magazines like car and driver or road and track... i get pretty much all of them so it tends to blur together... Regardless... it was about a month ago confirming the concept on page 2 as the official "new supra".

green91
06-27-2006, 07:10 PM
I think alot of you underestimate toyota. Toyota has NEVER been one to have a knee-jerk car release, everything is thoroughly designed, tested, researched and they already know how many will sell before its even released.

Five*Star*
06-27-2006, 11:09 PM
The new supra is coming out in 2 years. Will the new supra hurt the 93-98 supra's. I personally really hope the old supra value will go down.

It all depends on if the NEW supra is BETTER than the OLD supra.

Look at the RX-8, it didn't hurt FD3S RX-7 values because the FD is still a beeter looking and performing car than the RX-8.

If the new Supra is awesome, then the value will start to drop, especially when the old supra owners want to quickly pawn-off their old ones to get a new one.

KERR
09-15-2006, 09:29 AM
IF toyota decided to make a new supra it would be out by now. They could not sale the MKIV's at $45-50K from 93-98 So with inflation and to be the best as they where before the car would cost $100-150K. In that market it would go to Lexus...

I mean i guess one could say they currently do make a supra. Lexus has the SC430 and all the suspension is the same off the supra as well as brakes, hubs etc...

Bottom like there will not be a new supra in the usa. If they do bring one over it will 1) be junk like they did the MR-2 2) be priced so high they cant sale them 3) Be given to lexus.

Im not saying that they cant make one. There 14 year old technology is still holding up today with cars making 1000 crank hp on stock parts. They could build something if they wanted too. You also have to keep in mind a car with slow sales would not be good on paper for toyota. They are trying to be the largest car company in the world. So why spend probably a billion bucks to make a new supra when you can up the product line of all you other cars. Not to mention truck sale is where the money is.

If they bring out a new one, ill repost and say i was wrong.

§treet_§peed
09-15-2006, 09:55 AM
dude they're coming out with the new some time towards the end of this year or the beging of next year if i am correct...

1SICKLEX
09-15-2006, 01:19 PM
No, just as the new IS has not hurt the old IS sales.
2JZ DECIMATES ALL lol

As technology rules today, adding a turbo, intakes, exhaust, mods will be harder and more expensive to do.

KERR
09-18-2006, 10:11 AM
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=386991&page=1&pp=25

HalfBaked
10-02-2006, 12:55 PM
not to start a pissing war, but toyota will never have another supra,

Just got a call from a buddy who works at toyota.

They had a floor meeting today and released specs on the 2008 supra that will be released in 07.

Made to compete with the 350z it will have 2 trims, a v6 and a v8. And a hardtop and hardtop convertible.

1439/2000
10-02-2006, 01:12 PM
My guess is Tank will lease a v6 automatic since he couldnt get a v8 manual.

MongolPup
10-02-2006, 03:29 PM
It's been too long..... it shouldn't be called Supra.

JCRolla
10-05-2006, 10:38 PM
It's been too long..... it shouldn't be called Supra.

x2 :goodjob:

KERR
10-11-2006, 09:14 AM
Just got a call from a buddy who works at toyota.

They had a floor meeting today and released specs on the 2008 supra that will be released in 07.

Made to compete with the 350z it will have 2 trims, a v6 and a v8. And a hardtop and hardtop convertible.

If you say so, ill go by the dealer today and see what they say, if its true ill buy one :rolleyes:

MongolPup
10-11-2006, 06:01 PM
If you say so, ill go by the dealer today and see what they say, if its true ill buy one :rolleyes:

Good plan. Shit man, that will make your IV so gay and slow.

Tell you what. I'll go ahead and take it off your hands, and maybe throw in a couple hundred dollars or something. You know, head off the fed's.

8bangin302
10-11-2006, 06:05 PM
YES I SAY KEEP IT SUPRA IT JUST WOULDNT BE THE SAME.

The Green Monster
10-11-2006, 06:17 PM
i hope prices drop so i can get one...since my suga momma Ren won't buy me one! :gay:

MongolPup
10-11-2006, 06:34 PM
YES I SAY KEEP IT SUPRA IT JUST WOULDNT BE THE SAME.

Sorry, didn't catch that? What did you mean.

KERR
10-12-2006, 09:52 AM
actully my next turbo car will be a porsche or a SL65...

there is no way we can move toanother supra unless the drive train is stronger than the old 2jz.... If it is then i might have to rethink my plans ;)

I would like to sale my current supra if some has the funds....

8bangin302
10-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Sorry, didn't catch that? What did you mean.

yeah sorry i was saying keep the name supra the same....and no i dont think it will hurt the value cause the 93-98 will always be in my fav. cars book..

EP3sAreFun
10-19-2006, 06:20 PM
eh, i just say roll with the punches. i dont own a supra and never will, if i ever did it would like an 85, not to say i could never afford an MKIV, i just like the older style more.

Toyota forgot the supra? just America. Toyota Japan has plenty of sports cars, but we get the shaft thanks to lexus. Plus yeah.. TRD-USA sucks. i talk to them almost daily about parts and they are no help they offer like what? 4 products now? and the stuff they do make they price it so high that by the time i gets to us(Dealers) we have no choice but to price it what we do so we can turn any kind of propfit.

and... everyody hated that they were remaking the charger... but it turned out to be a decent car in its powerful form. i'm excited to see us have another sports car at all. Scions are cheap and thats the only advantage to them.

bagnasco
11-27-2006, 07:49 PM
I really hope the 93-98 supras price goes down so i dont need to spend so much to buy one.

SL33P3R
11-27-2006, 08:16 PM
No new supras are coming out, Thought people knew this

1SICKLEX
12-03-2006, 05:36 PM
eh, i just say roll with the punches. i dont own a supra and never will, if i ever did it would like an 85, not to say i could never afford an MKIV, i just like the older style more.

Toyota forgot the supra? just America. Toyota Japan has plenty of sports cars, but we get the shaft thanks to lexus. Plus yeah.. TRD-USA sucks. i talk to them almost daily about parts and they are no help they offer like what? 4 products now? and the stuff they do make they price it so high that by the time i gets to us(Dealers) we have no choice but to price it what we do so we can turn any kind of propfit.

and... everyody hated that they were remaking the charger... but it turned out to be a decent car in its powerful form. i'm excited to see us have another sports car at all. Scions are cheap and thats the only advantage to them.
Toyota didn't know what to do with TRD. Hell there are more TRD trucks than cars!
There are internal rumors that TRD and Lexus L-tuned will be revamped but I am not holding my breathe.....

MongolPup
12-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Toyota didn't know what to do with TRD. Hell there are more TRD trucks than cars!
There are internal rumors that TRD and Lexus L-tuned will be revamped but I am not holding my breathe.....

TRD recently re-did the website, but in terms of parts it is still incomplete; lots of "Soon to Come" dead end pages.

Browse the Japanese TRD site, it is a lot of fun.

Lucky DAWG
12-30-2006, 11:04 PM

with toyota's entry into nascar

its not as far fetched as it has been

EP3sAreFun
12-31-2006, 11:10 AM
American Toyota doesnt know what to do with TRD. TRD japan is still awsome.

EP3sAreFun
12-31-2006, 11:11 AM
http://trdparts.jp/english/

MongolPup
01-01-2007, 02:48 PM
http://trdparts.jp/english/

Browse the Japanese TRD site, it is a lot of fun.

Mwhahaha thanks for the link.

1SICKLEX
01-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Yall make good points about TRD USA.
With Lexus now being sold in Japan, that hurts TRD. I order and have ordered tons of TRD items for my GS (as well as many of us on SELOC) which is called the Toyota Aristo there.
Now with the Lexus "F" line, hopefully they will sell performance parts.

MongolPup
01-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Yall make good points about TRD USA.
With Lexus now being sold in Japan, that hurts TRD. I order and have ordered tons of TRD items for my GS (as well as many of us on SELOC) which is called the Toyota Aristo there.
Now with the Lexus "F" line, hopefully they will sell performance parts.

Aristo stuff eh? Shit you should just go straight for a whole front clip. GTE ending on your engine FTW!

raven97990
05-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Prices will continue to go up, Sold a fully stock low milage for 37k, sold a high milage modded one for 37k, fully built cars are 50k+, have the only brand new supra in the world at 80k... and if the MK V comes out, we will start hording Supras and control the market =)

§treet_§peed
10-25-2007, 01:59 PM
supra with a v8 about as ghey as you can get

gbruce
12-06-2007, 12:35 AM
I think Toyota should keep tradition alive and keep an I6, the MKIV Supras are only gaining value and if you have one in good condition you can almost sell it for what you paid for it. The MKI-MKIII on the other hand are getting cheaper and cheaper. I don't get why no one really likes the MKIII, it is a very powerful beast and in some ways is better than the MKIV, if people complain that the 7M-GTE can't be as powerful as a 2JZ-GTE, a 1JZ-GTE can always be plopped, may I add fairly easily in to an MA71 body, and can easily produce as much power as one could need.

Hamhands
04-22-2008, 03:51 PM
supra prices are going down right now, I sold my 95 TT auto for only 14,500 last october, it sat on the market for 2 months.... sucks, now I miss it. :(

MongolPup
04-26-2008, 07:44 PM
supra prices are going down right now, I sold my 95 TT auto for only 14,500 last october, it sat on the market for 2 months.... sucks, now I miss it. :(

God where was I? Did you list it on IA?

EJ25RUN
04-26-2008, 07:47 PM
wow, this thread went nowhere in 3 years.

seanrg1116
04-29-2008, 02:27 PM
YES I KNOW THIS TREAD IS OLD

but there is no new supra on the only the LF-A and The supposed Toyo-baru car in 2011 but the I6 supra will never be forgotten especially by those who have had there doors blown off by them

http://www.toxcheap.com/partspro/XX%20Tuning%20Supra.t.jpghttp://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:4k822F1i6UJhtM:http://home.swbell.net/bikeuser/toyota/supra/supra_sig1.jpg (http://home.swbell.net/bikeuser/toyota/supra/supra_sig1.jpg)http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:-ST0rdsf86EkNM:http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/9975/vehiclepix/supra/Supra85front.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/9975/vehiclepix/supra/Supra85front.jpg)

But its successor will be a great one.

http://www.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2007/01/lexus_lfa_det.jpg

E30guy
06-09-2008, 08:36 AM

why don't you tell the REAL story with "your" supra......

wonton
07-29-2008, 03:18 PM
yeah i doubt the price will go down, i mean hounestly. if i had to pic between a older supra and a newer. id pick the older. newer cars these days are made to break. i hate to much tech in a car. thats less i can do.

Actually brandon according to most people Supra prices are on the rise.. the more and more dumb ****s who get them and wreck em.. the rarer they become.. I bet there is only around 4K left now a days

why do people screw things up for the people that really want a supra!

IMPORTchic
08-09-2008, 01:59 PM

I take back my vote!!! IF they do come out with a new supra.....it best not look like this....this is FUGLY....like for serious...I hate my car, but I would rather have it then this! If anything it might make the value of the old ones hold steady.....

Concepts though......you just dont know..

FasTech
08-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Gezz, didn't even know about the new supra! Its ugly though! Just like the new Skylines.

Random Hero
08-20-2008, 10:47 AM
What happened?

I blacked out...

DC5Integra
08-20-2008, 10:09 PM
I could have sworn I just read a few days ago that they scrapped the new Supra. I'll have to look it up tomorrow. Sleepy time now.

TIGERJC
08-20-2008, 10:29 PM
This thread was started back in 06 when the rumors were going around, toyota hasn't released any info that would indicate that they would develop another supra. I think it will be awhile before any sport car will be under the toyota name, I only see toyota releasing another sport car under the lexus badge

liljim
09-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Toyota is all about mpg that what is selling now.

Humphrizzle
03-20-2009, 03:56 AM
i dont really like supras.. they're just a big huge RWD celica to me.

Humphrizzle
03-20-2009, 03:56 AM
What happened?

I blacked out...

besides this guy's.

PSINXS
03-20-2009, 11:04 AM
THREADSURRECTION!!!!!!

EJ25RUN
03-27-2009, 08:16 AM
THREADSURRECTION!!!!!!

No need.

Supra is on hold indefinitely.

Random Hero
03-27-2009, 09:14 AM
besides this guy's.

LOL - thanks bro.

But yeah-Supras are so gay they won't even make them again. Pshh

garagdoorman
03-27-2009, 10:12 AM
http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/2010-toyota-supra1.htm
Here is another look at possible Supra. Have to keep the carrot out in front to keep the horse(thread) moving:D. Woho top of the page to restart thread in 2009