PDA

View Full Version : The Expierience with Mahdavi Motorsports

Seymour222
03-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Its fair to update the ongoing events, the other thread was locked so i cant post in it.

Mahdavi Motorsports contacted Mr. Knighten and is in process of settling the dispute. Ill keep everyone updated, they offered to give him all his parts back plus assemble the motor.

HyPer50
03-10-2006, 03:05 PM
The power of the net. Anyways, glad to hear it. Keep us updated.

The Golden Child
03-10-2006, 03:06 PM
sounds fair ..

thinkfast®
03-10-2006, 03:13 PM
IA WL FTW WE KNOW DRAMA!!!

1439/2000
03-10-2006, 03:14 PM
IA solved something!

civic95
03-10-2006, 03:18 PM
I was about to say, no one in their right mind would do that to their business

B16a2 Civic
03-10-2006, 03:28 PM
hmmm, we'll see

IndianStig
03-10-2006, 04:04 PM
MM being nice FTW.

PSINXS
03-10-2006, 04:14 PM
what about his money?

thinkfast®
03-10-2006, 04:15 PM
must be the monaaaay, thats turnin them on

[/deion prime time sanders]

The Yousef
03-10-2006, 04:22 PM
IA WL FTW WE KNOW DRAMA!!!

:lmfao:

...indeed

BTLFED
03-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Glad they are working on fixing the issue FTW!

ct9a gsr
03-10-2006, 06:54 PM
I wouldn't exactly give all the credit... or much, if any to IA... members from all sorts of other forums claim to have been calling them all day, emailing them all day, etc. in support of Mr. Knighten out of their own free will. I'm sure this may given MM a heads-up that they're not dealing with just a single soul anymore, but rather a mob now.

I hope for the best for your friend as I can somewhat understand what he may be going through.

Julio
03-10-2006, 07:03 PM
What all websites was this posted on ?

speedminded
03-10-2006, 07:06 PM
What all websites was this posted on ?lol, there is no telling.

Jaimecbr900
03-10-2006, 08:24 PM
I wouldn't exactly give all the credit... or much, if any to IA... members from all sorts of other forums claim to have been calling them all day, emailing them all day, etc. in support of Mr. Knighten out of their own free will. I'm sure this may given MM a heads-up that they're not dealing with just a single soul anymore, but rather a mob now.

I hope for the best for your friend as I can somewhat understand what he may be going through.

You are way off base.

There were no crank calls or BS emails. If there were, they went somewhere else or unanswered.

The decision came after a simple adult conversation and the review of all bills and payments. The reason I know is because I was standing right there when it happened. Not heresay, I was right there.

The internet drama BS had ZERO to do with resolution at all. It did however really piss some people off to see how many blind followers there are on the net. A lot of people had plenty to say without even bothering to think logically. Look at how many people thought that the verbage of "money tree" referred to Arash bad mouthing the customer when in reality it was the finance company where the customer got some of the money to do the deal in the first place. Makes some people look pretty stupid for assuming, doesn't it?

People were also quick to jump on a bandwagon and double guess the invoice, when in reality some of the prices on the invoice INCLUDED several items that weren't broken out individually. For example, one of the items listed simply said R&R the motor.....but that INCLUDED the machine work, in/out of the original motor (which BTW looked like it been shot at with a canon), installation of all the new rods, pistons, etc. So it wasn't $2000 for a mere motor as some were trying to say. BTW, what someone failed to conviniently mention was the fact that the shop took out a nasty blown 1st gen motor and was replacing it with a BUILT 2nd gen motor. What that means is that it's not just a simple little motor swap and go. The original turbo manifold was CRACKED damn near in half. They didn't SELL him that manifold, they were trying to fix the issue by getting him a new one. Funny how that tidbit got left out. People took off with it and assumed that the CRACKED manifold was part of the deal....it wasn't. It was told to the customer what the problem was. Then it was twisted around like THEY somehow BROKE the manifold during the process, which is BS. See how things get twisted around for no reason.

The shop agreed to give the guy the parts he had almost paid for, assemble the motor and trans so he can finish the swap himself wherever he'd like, and store it all as long as he pays the final payment for what the shop has RECEIPTS for. The customer agreed, said that's great, and now that's what's being done.

Now, if the story was soooo true about giving $10k upfront and what not......WHY would anyone with half a brain PAY another amount of money NOW?????? If HE is sooooo right about it all, wouldn't he just sue the shit out of the shop and call it a day? Think about that for a minute and use logic.

So the story is that I just got "ripped off" by X shop.....I now go BACK to the same shop to get "my" stuff back, yet AGREE voluntarily to PAY some MORE money that I DON'T owe to get "my" stuff back........How's that make any sense at all? Arash and Sam are some mafia MF's to have that kind of power over their customers...... :rolleyes:

4dmin
03-10-2006, 08:32 PM
^ :yay: Jamie :goodjob:

ya i spoke w/ Rob yesterday and he didn't know anything about calls/emails so i don't know where all that shit came from.

Jaimecbr900
03-10-2006, 08:41 PM
The truly sad part about all this is how people still don't learn that there are 2 sides to every story and the real truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

The funny thing is that now that some of the other side surfaces, not a single person that was so eager to jump on the Mahdavi haters club bandwagon has the nads to appologize for jumping the gun and making assumptions. :rolleyes:

1439/2000
03-10-2006, 08:55 PM
I was just pissed the thread got deleted when it was a very good argument with documentation. It was a good base to start on and I wanted to see it unfold with them posting in the thread.

Thing is they probably lost a shitload of business from this regardless of who was right or wrong.

PSINXS
03-10-2006, 09:04 PM
at least he;s getting things fixed.

Jaimecbr900
03-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Thing is they probably lost a shitload of business from this regardless of who was right or wrong.

That goes to show how things should not be posted like they were.

Seymour222
03-10-2006, 10:12 PM
You are way off base.

There were no crank calls or BS emails. If there were, they went somewhere else or unanswered.

The decision came after a simple adult conversation and the review of all bills and payments. The reason I know is because I was standing right there when it happened. Not heresay, I was right there.

The internet drama BS had ZERO to do with resolution at all. It did however really piss some people off to see how many blind followers there are on the net. A lot of people had plenty to say without even bothering to think logically. Look at how many people thought that the verbage of "money tree" referred to Arash bad mouthing the customer when in reality it was the finance company where the customer got some of the money to do the deal in the first place. Makes some people look pretty stupid for assuming, doesn't it?

People were also quick to jump on a bandwagon and double guess the invoice, when in reality some of the prices on the invoice INCLUDED several items that weren't broken out individually. For example, one of the items listed simply said R&R the motor.....but that INCLUDED the machine work, in/out of the original motor (which BTW looked like it been shot at with a canon), installation of all the new rods, pistons, etc. So it wasn't $2000 for a mere motor as some were trying to say. BTW, what someone failed to conviniently mention was the fact that the shop took out a nasty blown 1st gen motor and was replacing it with a BUILT 2nd gen motor. What that means is that it's not just a simple little motor swap and go. The original turbo manifold was CRACKED damn near in half. They didn't SELL him that manifold, they were trying to fix the issue by getting him a new one. Funny how that tidbit got left out. People took off with it and assumed that the CRACKED manifold was part of the deal....it wasn't. It was told to the customer what the problem was. Then it was twisted around like THEY somehow BROKE the manifold during the process, which is BS. See how things get twisted around for no reason.

The shop agreed to give the guy the parts he had almost paid for, assemble the motor and trans so he can finish the swap himself wherever he'd like, and store it all as long as he pays the final payment for what the shop has RECEIPTS for. The customer agreed, said that's great, and now that's what's being done.

Now, if the story was soooo true about giving $10k upfront and what not......WHY would anyone with half a brain PAY another amount of money NOW?????? If HE is sooooo right about it all, wouldn't he just sue the shit out of the shop and call it a day? Think about that for a minute and use logic.

So the story is that I just got "ripped off" by X shop.....I now go BACK to the same shop to get "my" stuff back, yet AGREE voluntarily to PAY some MORE money that I DON'T owe to get "my" stuff back........How's that make any sense at all? Arash and Sam are some mafia MF's to have that kind of power over their customers...... :rolleyes:

Okay. This WAS resolved via an adult conversation. You are correct by making that statement. However, a question that arises when I hear that statement, that question is: Would it have been possible for a conversation to take place without expressing the opinion over the internet? I do not believe so. When the customer was asked to sign an agreement saying that all of the parts are the property of Mahdavi, including the original parts attached to the car in the first place, and made to agree, from Arash "never to contact or step foot on these premises again". How would this be possible? Perhaps a majority of this was caused because of a lack of communication from Arash to Sam, and we would all hope this would be the case, which I believe, myself, would be the reason. Mr. Mahdavi was very helpful and apologetic, which is appreciated and respected. Mr. Sam expressed his anger towards his brother and the situations that he had to deal with because of the previous actions. In my personal opinion, I do not believe this situation would have made to the stages of resolution that it is in now. I believe this for one reason, Mr. Sam Mahdavi stated that all of his calls are screened, and for a good reason. Sam is constantly handling the garage and needs his attention to be focused on just that, the garage. It makes sense. If he is the only one who is truly capable of resolving this issue, how would it be possible for Mr. Knighten to contact Mr. Sam Mahdavi without calling or visiting the premises. However this is currently off point. I cordially disagree Jamie, but I believe the internet action played a major role in the resolution of this matter.The end result is: Mahdavi contacted Sam Knighten in order to resolve the issue, reguardless of the reasoning behind it. This IS what a reputable shop would do, and I commend that. Thank you Mr. Sam Mahdavi for taking the time to analyze the issues at hand.

HyPer50
03-10-2006, 10:49 PM
The truly sad part about all this is how people still don't learn that there are 2 sides to every story and the real truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Not sure if this is in reply to my participation in the threads or not, but I never "accused" them of anything, I was just "if this is true" and was waiting for them to explain there side of the story.. which they never did but oh well, it appears the situation was atleast partly resolved. Movin' on.

03-10-2006, 11:06 PM
well mahdavi has never done any wrong to me and i have had ALL my cars worked on/maintained there and been treated well and fairly... so belive what you want on the net people but it cant been taken as the truth unless both sides are equally represented... so to the bandwagoneers if you dont know the full story dont take sides...

The Ren
03-10-2006, 11:35 PM
All I said was it seemed odd to me that they would give the guy a "Shell" when he paid all that money for the items.. I know Arsh fairly well as well as Jaime and Patrycja... As Jaime said there are two sides to every story.. stuff like this has happened with other shops too when the customer doesnt think it was handeled the EXACT way he/she wanted so it ended bad and they had to let everyone else know about it!

BTLFED
03-11-2006, 01:29 AM

The funny thing is that now that some of the other side surfaces, not a single person that was so eager to jump on the Mahdavi haters club bandwagon has the nads to appologize for jumping the gun and making assumptions. :rolleyes:

Which is EXACTLY why my only post in the thread that was deleted said: "Subscribing to see how this unfolds. I'm not putting in my 2 cents until I see both sides of this story."

I can't speak for anyone else, but even though I have gotten into it more than once in the past with Sam, you, etc, I found it VERY hard to believe that they would do some shit like that. I mean, comeon, if they used business practices like that how would they have stayed in business this long? I found the whole thing very hard to swallow, personally.

Props to Mahdavi for resolving the situation. :goodjob:

GsrTurbo320
03-11-2006, 01:43 AM
fuck
this
shit
already.

4dmin
03-11-2006, 08:04 AM
well mahdavi has never done any wrong to me and i have had ALL my cars worked on/maintained there and been treated well and fairly... so belive what you want on the net people but it cant been taken as the truth unless both sides are equally represented... so to the bandwagoneers if you dont know the full story dont take sides...

:werd:

Vteckidd
03-11-2006, 08:38 AM
People were also quick to jump on a bandwagon and double guess the invoice, when in reality some of the prices on the invoice INCLUDED several items that weren't broken out individually. For example, one of the items listed simply said R&R the motor.....but that INCLUDED the machine work, in/out of the original motor (which BTW looked like it been shot at with a canon), installation of all the new rods, pistons, etc. So it wasn't $2000 for a mere motor as some were trying to say.

Not true, the invoice said $2500 RR ENGINE, then on the second page it said BUILDING and machining engine $2900.The engine set they were goign to order him was $1800. and it was a 1st gen motor INTO a 2nd Gen car just FYI. thats 2900+2500+1800=7200 just for labor, machine work, assembly, motor set. didnt include any parts, which is where there other 3000 comes from. Just read the invoices, it was all there.

The invoices had ARASH admitting that he had dropped off $98XX.00 . thats why everyone knew it was aboutr 10,000 deposit. again read the invoices, on the second page it admits on THEIR OWN INVOICE that the kid dropped off over 9000 dollars.

BTW, what someone failed to conviniently mention was the fact that the shop took out a nasty blown 1st gen motor and was replacing it with a BUILT 2nd gen motor. What that means is that it's not just a simple little motor swap and go.

Again, that was all posted in the threads listed. We all knew it was for Removal of a blown motor, purchase of a new motor, installing rods and pistons. The guy that posted made it seem the turbo manifold that came with the NEW MOTOR was cracked, so thats why he was upset. If it was his OLD manifold that cracked, and the new motor did not come with a manifold, then its not the shops fault.

I could really care less what happens, and someone already told me my name was brought into this, an you can tell Sam, i had nothing to do with this , i have more important things to do LOL. And he cant try and get me fired now ;) But lets make sure the FACTS stay the FACTS.

And the shop seems to be working this out, which is all you can ask for in this unfortunate situation

Xrated O.G.
03-11-2006, 08:53 AM
You are way off base.

So since you were right there during the "adult conversation and review of previous bills/paperwork" have you now become the official spokesperson for MM? I am by no means trying to start any BS, I just find it very strange that owners or managment from said shop would rather have another customer come on and defend them rather than do it them self. I say this only because I am in the process of looking to possibly have some work done on a project of mine and would like to see how they (MM) handle themslves in a situation like this. Trying to see a true sense of character here.

03-11-2006, 09:14 AM
So since you were right there during the "adult conversation and review of previous bills/paperwork" have you now become the official spokesperson for MM? I am by no means trying to start any BS, I just find it very strange that owners or managment from said shop would rather have another customer come on and defend them rather than do it them self. I say this only because I am in the process of looking to possibly have some work done on a project of mine and would like to see how they (MM) handle themslves in a situation like this. Trying to see a true sense of character here.

probably due to the fact that they have a business to run and not get involved on a local forums bullshit... i would say that this issue has been resolved between the customer and MM so move on bandwagoneers and get on the next thread you want to jump on and trash.

Xrated O.G.
03-11-2006, 09:21 AM
probably due to the fact that they have a business to run and not get involved on a local forums bullshit... i would say that this issue has been resolved between the customer and MM so move on bandwagoneers and get on the next thread you want to jump on and trash.

All the more reason to defend their shop IMO. It's not like this is the first time something like this has come up about that shop. Contrary to what you may want to think, I am not bashing them at all. I have simply stated that there is a lack of explanation to come from MM. Remember that word of mouth can be you best or worst advertising.

Jaimecbr900
03-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Okay. This WAS resolved via an adult conversation. You are correct by making that statement. However, a question that arises when I hear that statement, that question is: Would it have been possible for a conversation to take place without expressing the opinion over the internet? I do not believe so. When the customer was asked to sign an agreement saying that all of the parts are the property of Mahdavi, including the original parts attached to the car in the first place, and made to agree, from Arash "never to contact or step foot on these premises again". How would this be possible? Perhaps a majority of this was caused because of a lack of communication from Arash to Sam, and we would all hope this would be the case, which I believe, myself, would be the reason. Mr. Mahdavi was very helpful and apologetic, which is appreciated and respected. Mr. Sam expressed his anger towards his brother and the situations that he had to deal with because of the previous actions. In my personal opinion, I do not believe this situation would have made to the stages of resolution that it is in now. I believe this for one reason, Mr. Sam Mahdavi stated that all of his calls are screened, and for a good reason. Sam is constantly handling the garage and needs his attention to be focused on just that, the garage. It makes sense. If he is the only one who is truly capable of resolving this issue, how would it be possible for Mr. Knighten to contact Mr. Sam Mahdavi without calling or visiting the premises. However this is currently off point. I cordially disagree Jamie, but I believe the internet action played a major role in the resolution of this matter.The end result is: Mahdavi contacted Sam Knighten in order to resolve the issue, reguardless of the reasoning behind it. This IS what a reputable shop would do, and I commend that. Thank you Mr. Sam Mahdavi for taking the time to analyze the issues at hand.

To be perfectly honest, YOU were the one that instead of picking up the phone and being your "friend's" mouthpiece IRL, you decided to be his mouthpiece on the net.

You do have something finally right, and that is exactly what you've stated above. That's how it went down and that's how it got resolved. But don't flatter yourself too much, this internet drama BS did nothing more than stir the pot. What really got the ball rolling towards a resolution was face-to-face discussions about the situation and NOT ONE person from YOUR side of the equation was there when that happened. So again, don't flatter yourself into thinking that your internet blog did anything towards resolving this.

What it did do is show some people's true character when it comes to mob mentality. Quite a few people jumped on the bandwagon blindly and now look foolish for doing so.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-11-2006, 09:26 AM
MM will always have my respect. They were one of the very first shops to put atlanta on the map and have been around probaly longer than all these shops combined. I think mahdavi has pretty much set the standard for all these other shops to follow over the years. I remember a long time ago before i even had a car the guys at mahdavi helped me with all the dumb newb questions that i had and were very respectable doing so.

as far as business goes, ive never had anything done over there but shops are only as good as there Techs.

Jaimecbr900
03-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Which is EXACTLY why my only post in the thread that was deleted said: "Subscribing to see how this unfolds. I'm not putting in my 2 cents until I see both sides of this story."

I can't speak for anyone else, but even though I have gotten into it more than once in the past with Sam, you, etc, I found it VERY hard to believe that they would do some shit like that. I mean, comeon, if they used business practices like that how would they have stayed in business this long? I found the whole thing very hard to swallow, personally.

Props to Mahdavi for resolving the situation. :goodjob:

That's why I said "some" people, because there were a few that did exactly that....hold their judgement until further info got out.

Props to you. :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
03-11-2006, 09:31 AM
Not true, the invoice said $2500 RR ENGINE, then on the second page it said BUILDING and machining engine $2900.The engine set they were goign to order him was $1800. and it was a 1st gen motor INTO a 2nd Gen car just FYI. thats 2900+2500+1800=7200 just for labor, machine work, assembly, motor set. didnt include any parts, which is where there other 3000 comes from. Just read the invoices, it was all there.

The invoices had ARASH admitting that he had dropped off $98XX.00 . thats why everyone knew it was aboutr 10,000 deposit. again read the invoices, on the second page it admits on THEIR OWN INVOICE that the kid dropped off over 9000 dollars.

Again, that was all posted in the threads listed. We all knew it was for Removal of a blown motor, purchase of a new motor, installing rods and pistons. The guy that posted made it seem the turbo manifold that came with the NEW MOTOR was cracked, so thats why he was upset. If it was his OLD manifold that cracked, and the new motor did not come with a manifold, then its not the shops fault.

I could really care less what happens, and someone already told me my name was brought into this, an you can tell Sam, i had nothing to do with this , i have more important things to do LOL. And he cant try and get me fired now ;) But lets make sure the FACTS stay the FACTS.

And the shop seems to be working this out, which is all you can ask for in this unfortunate situation

I'm sure Sam and Arash will square up with you personally. Neither is too happy with you right now. So if you want to keep adding fuel to the fire, it's your perrogative.

Xrated O.G.
03-11-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm sure Sam and Arash will square up with you personally. Neither is too happy with you right now. So if you want to keep adding fuel to the fire, it's your perrogative.

So now its come down to physical violence. Wow thats a sign of a worthy business. Sounds like some VH1 Behind The Scenes- A day in the life of Suge Knight.

Vteckidd
03-11-2006, 09:36 AM
LOL, as i said i have nothing to do with this, so whats the big deal. are they that mad at me for doing nothing, this was my FIRST POST on the ENTIRE matter in the last couple of days. i read it, but i never RESPONDED ever. I merely was correcting you. Your post was not correct, it had misinformation.

to paraphrase you, "dont flatter yourselves, i had nothing to do with this"

I really dont care, they have tried this crap before and failed, good luck to them, hope they settle all this

The Golden Child
03-11-2006, 09:37 AM
does it really matter what goes on now ??
problem is resolved and if anything goes any further ..
well then o well just gives there shop name a bad one ..

03-11-2006, 09:38 AM
So now its come down to physical violence. Wow thats a sign of a worthy business.

wow you are a retard...

The Golden Child
03-11-2006, 09:40 AM
wow you are a retard...

some people just dont get it .. just move on ..

03-11-2006, 09:42 AM
some people just dont get it .. just move on ..

yep...

Jaimecbr900
03-11-2006, 09:43 AM

I'm not anything official to MM except they are my friends. If they had done something wrong, I'd let them fight their own battles. When I went up there and asked face-to-face, I got the skinny. That's what I'm reporting back to everyone that was so quick to bash them when if they'd taken more than 2 secs to think about things logically they wouldn't have jumped on the haters bandwagon.

Notice how many people are now saying, "...It just didn't make any sense..." yet they still hated on the shop BEFORE waiting to see what the other side was. Notice how even I didn't say a damn thing until I talked directly to them???? Even though MY name was being dragged thru the mud too for no reason. I hadn't even made a single post and someone already was trash talking about me. I went and found out the skinny on it and THEN opened my big mouth.

They didn't reply at all at the request of cooler heads that were there during the conversation that straightened everything out. Sam had plenty of things he could be working on besides taking 2 hours to post and repost about this.

Remember one thing: At one point or another EVERY SINGLE shop in ATLANTA has had a hater come on the net and trash them. Does the owner of the shop ALWAYS come on here to air their side.....nope. Most of the time it's better that way. When people insult the business that you toil over to feed your family, it gets personal quick. So it's better that they let things cool down before making an irrational heated reply when people were bashing their shop indiscriminantly. That would've only added fuel to the fire.

As you can see now, there are a few of us coming out in the shop's defense. If you want to know about the "character" of MM, ask one of us and not the bandwagon haters on the net.

Xrated O.G.
03-11-2006, 09:43 AM
wow you are a retard...

Wow dude. Thank you for that wonderful insight into your worthless thoughts. Regardless of what you or I think about this situation, They tried to take advantage of this kid and it has seemed to have backfired. All this has done is make them look bad.

Jaimecbr900
03-11-2006, 09:50 AM
So now its come down to physical violence. Wow thats a sign of a worthy business. Sounds like some VH1 Behind The Scenes- A day in the life of Suge Knight.

See, exhibit #1 on how people twist shit around on the net.

I never said anything about physical violence. I said they'd square up with him. Because IF he really DIDN'T want to be "involved" in the bandwagon bashing......then maybe HE shouldn't of GAVE HIS LOGON AND PW to someone to merely keep posting this over and over again in other forums. IF he wanted to steer clear of it, he'd told them, "go get your own PW and ID, I don't want to be anywhere near this....sorry". Butttttt, he didn't. That's his cross to bear.

This isn't between me and Mike. He didn't do anything to me. My only point, and I guess the shop's too, is that IF he really didn't wanna be in it.....he could of steer clear easy enough.

ct9a gsr
03-11-2006, 09:54 AM

How is correcting your misinformation and stating the facts adding fuel to the fire? He's stating pure facts found right on the invoices themselves. Of course they wouldn't be happy if someone were to state the facts instead of their polished version of the story.

It seems like you're a MM cheerleader and a 3rd party to this story... just like the rest of us... yet you've take the role of MM's PR. Sure the issue is in the process of being resolved, thankfully... eventhough I highly doubt that's how the customer would have wanted the situation resolved in the first place... and even now, it still doesn't make what MM did to him right.

You keep talking about bandwagon jumpers and what not like your opinions are worth more than others. Don't hold yourself so high and mighty... just like you and the next 3rd party person, we are all entitled to form our own opinions and judgements based upon the information and pure facts stated.

Jaimecbr900
Wow dude. Thank you for that wonderful insight into your worthless thoughts. Regardless of what you or I think about this situation, They tried to take advantage of this kid and it has seemed to have backfired. All this has done is make them look bad.

Maybe to people that lack common sense.

If they were really taking advantage of the guy, WHY is he going right back and paying MORE money now as part of the resolution????? Is the guy mentally retarded?

BTW, why aren't you questioning why this "guy" doesn't come on himself and tell HIS story? He's had a mouthpiece since the word go and has never come on himself. Why not question that instead of why a shop owner that's busy working doesn't come on here to defend himself against useless internet BS????

Vteckidd
The dude was a freind of mine, (SEYMOUR222, not the "customer) so like you i did something to help my friend out. I made it CLEAR to him taht on HERE and HONDA-TECH.com that i was to be left out of it, and not mentioned. he even said on HT that it was someone else posting it under MY screename.

i did not post it on any other website. So lets be clear about that. I didnt want to be mentioned because of my past history with MM. HELL FUCKING ASK JULIO an PAUL, i made a post in the MODERATORS forum saying that i was NOT INVOLVED and i was STAYING OUT OF IT.

Matter of fact, someone from their camp told ME that they were angry with ME. thats why i responded today, to correct anyone saying i had anything to do with this. i have a shop to run, this aint my thing, ill let me car do the talking

Xrated O.G.
03-11-2006, 09:56 AM
I'm not anything official to MM except they are my friends. If they had done something wrong, I'd let them fight their own battles. When I went up there and asked face-to-face, I got the skinny. That's what I'm reporting back to everyone that was so quick to bash them when if they'd taken more than 2 secs to think about things logically they wouldn't have jumped on the haters bandwagon.

Notice how many people are now saying, "...It just didn't make any sense..." yet they still hated on the shop BEFORE waiting to see what the other side was. Notice how even I didn't say a damn thing until I talked directly to them???? Even though MY name was being dragged thru the mud too for no reason. I hadn't even made a single post and someone already was trash talking about me. I went and found out the skinny on it and THEN opened my big mouth.

They didn't reply at all at the request of cooler heads that were there during the conversation that straightened everything out. Sam had plenty of things he could be working on besides taking 2 hours to post and repost about this.

Remember one thing: At one point or another EVERY SINGLE shop in ATLANTA has had a hater come on the net and trash them. Does the owner of the shop ALWAYS come on here to air their side.....nope. Most of the time it's better that way. When people insult the business that you toil over to feed your family, it gets personal quick. So it's better that they let things cool down before making an irrational heated reply when people were bashing their shop indiscriminantly. That would've only added fuel to the fire.

As you can see now, there are a few of us coming out in the shop's defense. If you want to know about the "character" of MM, ask one of us and not the bandwagon haters on the net.

I hear what your saying to an extent. But just as you have accused people of taking sides, you yourself went and got one side of the story. Regardless of what was said over the phone or email or pm's the "facts" remain that this kid has written documentation of them trying to take advantage of him. There is in no way shape fashion or form any way possible for that to be argued. The reasons seem to be that since this has come to light in a public way, "now" they (MM) want to fix the problem. Just seems to be way too sketchy from a consumers standpoint.

Jaimecbr900
03-11-2006, 10:01 AM
How is correcting your misinformation and stating the facts adding fuel to the fire? He's stating pure facts found right on the invoices themselves. Of course they wouldn't be happy if someone were to state the facts instead of their polished version of the story.

It seems like you're a MM cheerleader and a 3rd party to this story... just like the rest of us... yet you've take the role of MM's PR. Sure the issue is in the process of being resolved, thankfully... eventhough I highly doubt that's how the customer would have wanted the situation resolved in the first place... and even now, it still doesn't make what MM did to him right.

You keep talking about bandwagon jumpers and what not like your opinions are worth more than others. Don't hold yourself so high and mighty... just like you and the next 3rd party person, we are all entitled to form our own opinions and judgements based upon the information and pure facts stated.

You mean kinda like people summized that Arash's notes on an invoice of "money tree" was suddenly him calling the customer a name is a "fact"????? :rolleyes:

I'm only stepping up to give the other side of the coin. You or anyone else can make up your own mind. To be honest, most of the haters have never even spent a dime at MM nor will they ever, so in essence what's the point?

I just think it's shitty for people to blindly hate on them when they don't even know them or even took the time to remotely think there was another side to the story. If someone has beef with them directly, cool go for it. But to bash someone's livelihood for no reason other than getting their post count up is shitty.

Xrated O.G.
03-11-2006, 10:06 AM
To be honest, most of the haters have never even spent a dime at MM nor will they ever, so in essence what's the point?

It's for these exact reasons that "most of the haters" wont spend any of their hard earned money at that shop.

PSINXS
03-11-2006, 10:13 AM
i;ve had a couple friends have problems with mahdavi as well. but who gives a fuck?

this thread is no going nowhere and i think it should be closed. at this point its useless rambling and arguing.

The Golden Child
03-11-2006, 10:14 AM
/thread

4dmin
03-11-2006, 10:17 AM
THIS SHIT IS FUCKING STUPID... THERE IS A WHOLE LOT MORE TO THE STORY THEN WHAT ALL HAS BEEN POSTED OR WHAT HAS LEAD PEOPLE ON TO BELIEVE THAT MM AS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS GUY...

GUY PAID SOME MONEY FOR A PROJECT (NOT ALL OF THE MONEY) GUY DISSAPPEARS FOR MONTHS ON OUT - GOES TO JAIL OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT - CAR SITS FOR MONTHS B/C SHOP CAN NOT GET IN TOUCH W/ THE OWNER (LEGALY THE SHOP COULD TAKE THE PARTS/CAR B/C OF THE AMOUNT OF TIME OWNER ABANDONED CAR), OWNER DECIEDED TO PICK UP CAR W/O FINISHING THE PROJECT.

NOW IF IT WAS MY SHOP I WOULD OF BEEN HANDLED THE SAME WAY EXCEPT FOR I WOULD EITHER TAKEN HIS CAR OR CHARGED HIM FEES FOR ABANDONING HIS VEHICLE ON MY LOT.

MORAL OF THE STORY... DON'T BELIEVE BULLSHIT POSTED ON THE WEB.

[END OF STORY]

Julio
03-11-2006, 03:21 PM
THIS SHIT IS FUCKING STUPID... THERE IS A WHOLE LOT MORE TO THE STORY THEN WHAT ALL HAS BEEN POSTED OR WHAT HAS LEAD PEOPLE ON TO BELIEVE THAT MM AS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS GUY...

GUY PAID SOME MONEY FOR A PROJECT (NOT ALL OF THE MONEY) GUY DISSAPPEARS FOR MONTHS ON OUT - GOES TO JAIL OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT - CAR SITS FOR MONTHS B/C SHOP CAN NOT GET IN TOUCH W/ THE OWNER (LEGALY THE SHOP COULD TAKE THE PARTS/CAR B/C OF THE AMOUNT OF TIME OWNER ABANDONED CAR), OWNER DECIEDED TO PICK UP CAR W/O FINISHING THE PROJECT.

NOW IF IT WAS MY SHOP I WOULD OF BEEN HANDLED THE SAME WAY EXCEPT FOR I WOULD EITHER TAKEN HIS CAR OR CHARGED HIM FEES FOR ABANDONING HIS VEHICLE ON MY LOT.

MORAL OF THE STORY... DON'T BELIEVE BULLSHIT POSTED ON THE WEB.

[END OF STORY]

Now theres a twist... So the car was there for awhile huh..