PDA

View Full Version : HONDATA TUNER

BABY J
03-10-2006, 10:20 AM
I need my Hondata s300 tuned... and I need it tuned FAST. LOL. I know Batlground does it, but I just talked to Tracy and she said they can't book anything until mid April. Please advise...

Baby J

A.P. Photography
03-10-2006, 10:21 AM
Might want to give Mike a call over at MainStream Performance

BTEC
03-10-2006, 10:35 AM
MIKE JAWNZ!!!!! 678-567-9384

BABY J
03-10-2006, 10:38 AM
MIKE JAWNZ!!!!! 678-567-9384

Just spoke w/ Mike... he said they do Uber and Crome. He also suggested Knowledge Perf or Balanced Perf. I heard of a shop called "Lethal Injection" as well... NE1 heard of 'em?

Baby J

1439/2000
03-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Just spoke w/ Mike... he said they do Uber and Crome. He also suggested Knowledge Perf or Balanced Perf. I heard of a shop called "Lethal Injection" as well... NE1 heard of 'em?

Baby J

yeah they do good work too. Dynolab would be tuning it so Arthur or maybe John.

Ed may be at balanced and he is very familiar with hondata as well.

BTEC
03-10-2006, 10:41 AM

Baby J
i would go to balanced performance for hondata tunning. Ed is the shit!!! i dnt know how knowledge tunning is and i dnt think lethal does hondata.

BABY J
03-13-2006, 07:08 AM
Lethal does Hondata, but they do not have the software. No knock on Lethal, but I am not comfortable getting it tuned there if I have to supply the software... that says to me that they are not normally tuning Hondata, which is fine. I got it setup w/ Balanced Perf and I will let every1 know how it turns out... thanx.

RiceBoy
03-13-2006, 12:40 PM
go to Ed at balanced performance...But he is out of town this coming week for a race event...

BTEC
03-13-2006, 12:53 PM
Lethal does Hondata, but they do not have the software. No knock on Lethal, but I am not comfortable getting it tuned there if I have to supply the software... that says to me that they are not normally tuning Hondata, which is fine. I got it setup w/ Balanced Perf and I will let every1 know how it turns out... thanx.
u cant get the software. thats y there is only 2 or 3 authorized tuners in Ga. u have to buy the software from handata directly and they supposedly wont sell it to ne one else in Ga. Thats what i heard but its been a couple years.

BABY J
03-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Yeah, I got it scheduled for Wednesday, 05 April 2006. I am still gonan try to see if I can get it done sooner at Batlground, but if not then I just have to wait. In the meantime I can get Mainstream to weld up a wideband 02, as well as install my Random Tech performance cat... I am burning through cats like crazy b/c of the heat... but I hope the 1 I have now holds up until my dyno session.

BABY J
03-13-2006, 12:56 PM
u cant get the software. thats y there is only 2 or 3 authorized tuners in Ga. u have to buy the software from handata directly and they supposedly wont sell it to ne one else in Ga. Thats what i heard but its been a couple years.

I already have the sw. :) I was pretty well-connected when I lived in CO. :)

RiceBoy
03-13-2006, 01:02 PM
s300 comes with a software now...it is standard

BTEC
03-13-2006, 01:03 PM
cool. maybe ill get that so i can play around with it. as a matter of fact, baby j, let me get that, u dnt need it. it way overrated!!

BABY J
03-13-2006, 01:10 PM

That sw is diff from the authorized tuner sw. But yes I have them both. I think you are refering to the disk w/ the consult program.

RiceBoy
03-13-2006, 01:56 PM
No I am talking about the full software....You will have to sign up at Hondata website with the serial number...Then they will give you a password and then you can go onto the forum and download the software. It is constantly updated so U will have to download updates...

And you dont' have to be an authorized dealer to get the software (s200 which didn't come with the software as standard but an option)...Thats one of the marketing about hondata..They tried to accomodate the self tuning consumers..like myself. In fact, if you have any wideband and able to configure the inputs..You can tune it yourself like I have in the past..

http://hondata.com/s300.html

BTEC
03-13-2006, 02:04 PM
No I am talking about the full software....You will have to sign up at Hondata website with the serial number...Then they will give you a password and then you can go onto the forum and download the software. It is constantly updated so U will have to download updates...

And you dont' have to be an authorized dealer to get the software (s200 which didn't come with the software as standard but an option)...Thats one of the marketing about hondata..They tried to accomodate the self tuning consumers..like myself. In fact, if you have any wideband and able to configure the inputs..You can tune it yourself like I have in the past..

http://hondata.com/s300.html
im using CROME to tune my car. I use a wide band but timing is still kicking my ass right now. CROME is working fine for me so until i find the need to mess with hondata or ne other software ill stick with crome for now.

Vteckidd
03-13-2006, 05:18 PM
if its the S300 , we can tune it. The S200 we cannot, not legally. gimem a call for an apointment

BABY J
03-14-2006, 09:42 AM
Woops... the s300 is on my EG, the s200 is on my EF. I need the EF tuned Mike (the 1 I drove down when I picked up that valve cover). But you can help me still, I wanna get my headers installed, my Random Tech cat, and have a wideband 02 welded up as well before my session at Balanced. PM me with the pricing for all of this... in fact PM me NEway b/c I gota another "off the record" inquiry. ;)

madwick
03-14-2006, 08:00 PM
whats a ballpark price on getting hondata installed an tuned? i am looking into getting the s300 on my dc2. spent some change on the mototr and was wondering about the programing upgrades.

Tadoman23
03-28-2006, 08:50 PM
anyone have balance's number i need to get my hondata s200 tuned quick

BABY J
03-29-2006, 07:04 AM
http://www.balancedperformance.com/

93H22ACX
03-29-2006, 01:30 PM
Ed :goodjob: