PDA

View Full Version : ALL the shit talking!

Boosted S60R
04-22-2005, 12:23 PM
How fucking old are we? I mean really. Guys just stop all this fucking shit its fucking gay. Also it is making our website look bad and clouded with bullshit. FUCKING STOP PLEASE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

©hris
04-22-2005, 12:24 PM
:werd:

5thgcelica
04-22-2005, 12:26 PM
you're about to get flamed in aobut 30 seconds..lol

but..i agree.

eViLMunkey
04-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Wow... I'll take that into consideration...... :Golf Clap:

B16a2 Civic
04-22-2005, 12:34 PM
oh yeah?

JagerGirl
04-22-2005, 12:37 PM
I agree..

AtifSajid
04-22-2005, 12:39 PM
ditto here..its fun but there is a limit.

trythefly
04-22-2005, 12:43 PM
its reached middle school porportions

mocha latte cupcake
04-22-2005, 12:44 PM
Thank you Mikey... finally someone just said it... and i agree completely!

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Who cares...who are we to tell people what to say? Freedom of speech, "hello." No matter where you go, or what you do someone will talk shit or cause drama...it's a fact of life. And to sit here and say that you never have is ridiculous.
State your opinions to the people talking shit. Go ahead...but this thread isn't going to stop it...

©hris
04-22-2005, 12:50 PM
well when its the same few people over and over..... yeah it can stop

AtifSajid
04-22-2005, 12:51 PM
Lauren..Lauren...Lauren...Kathleen

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 12:53 PM
lol..."who gives a shit?" If we were all sitting here twiddling our thumbs, do you think that their would even be anyone on here? Let people say what they want...like you have never said one thing?
I guess you're perfect...:rolleyes:

WTF..kebe
04-22-2005, 12:56 PM
yea know/\/\

Xrated O.G.
04-22-2005, 12:56 PM
How fucking old are we? I mean really. Guys just stop all this fucking shit its fucking gay. Also it is making our website look bad and clouded with bullshit. FUCKING STOP PLEASE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go suck the smelly ballsack of a donkey. Quit your damn crying. Your the biggest shit talker on this board. Next time I see you Im gonna kick your ass.

mocha latte cupcake
04-22-2005, 12:57 PM
i like to think i am but then the penguins tell me i'm not...

WTF..kebe
04-22-2005, 12:57 PM
alls i gots to type is F.I.L.A

Brandon C
04-22-2005, 12:58 PM
This Is Entertaining....

E-THUGS UNITE

A.P. Photography
04-22-2005, 12:58 PM
lol..."who gives a shit?" If we were all sitting here twiddling our thumbs, do you think that their would even be anyone on here? Let people say what they want...like you have never said one thing?
I guess you're perfect...:rolleyes:
Its not that what they are saying is it gets old when there is 5 threads involving the same people going back and forth. I agree, let people say what they want when they want, but their needs to be limits to the number of BS threads about the same people.

AtifSajid
04-22-2005, 01:00 PM
alls i gots to type is F.I.L.A

hahahaaaa

WTF..kebe
04-22-2005, 01:00 PM
whao now whao friggin 11 folks in here

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 01:02 PM
Well, then just ignore them...:2cents:

©hris
04-22-2005, 01:02 PM
How fucking GHEY!!! E-THUGS LOL..... here is an idea for a T-Shirt..... "HEY IMA E-THUG" and have the gay pride flag behind it.....yeah im mister tough guy E-Thug. I like to be cool and talk shit on the internet....... thats lame

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 01:03 PM
Uh................................................ ........that statement was pretty lame...

Tracy
04-22-2005, 01:04 PM
Its not that what they are saying is it gets old when there is 5 threads involving the same people going back and forth. I agree, let people say what they want when they want, but their needs to be limits to the number of BS threads about the same people.

Can someone just put all of the threads together? Maybe we should make a shit talking forum since there is every other type of forum in god's creation on this site.

©hris
04-22-2005, 01:04 PM
uh................................................ ..see what i mean lol

Brandon C
04-22-2005, 01:05 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa TRACY ur Funny

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 01:06 PM
no, I don't actually.

Xrated O.G.
04-22-2005, 01:06 PM
How fucking GHEY!!! E-THUGS LOL..... here is an idea for a T-Shirt..... "HEY IMA E-THUG" and have the gay pride flag behind it.....yeah im mister tough guy E-Thug. I like to be cool and talk shit on the internet....... thats lame

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK.... I been wanting to use that line for a while now... LOL

Tracy
04-22-2005, 01:07 PM
well! I'm being for real. That way if the mods see fit, they can move it to the shit talking forum instead of deleting it or closing it. If you don't want to see shit talking then you don't have to enter that particular forum.

Tracy
or maybe we can call it the poop talking forum to be PC.

©hris
wow lol hey everyone..... i gotta take another shit....

Xrated O.G.
04-22-2005, 01:09 PM
well! I'm being for real. That way if the mods see fit, they can move it to the shit talking forum instead of deleting it or closing it. If you don't want to see shit talking then you don't have to enter that particular forum.

Damn girl..... Not only are you fine as hell but your smart too.... You go girl...LOL

©hris
04-22-2005, 01:10 PM
:toilet:

Tracy
04-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Damn girl..... Not only are you fine as hell but your smart too.... You go girl...LOL

Thanks boogie!

©hris
04-22-2005, 01:13 PM
i agree w/ tracy..... great idea

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 01:14 PM
Have you never talked shit to anyone on this forum...or about anything?
And they won't do that...if you don't want to look at it, don't.

Brandon C
04-22-2005, 01:15 PM
We actually Have a "Drama" forum on ATLDNB.com that has worked out quite well over the past year

A.P. Photography
And they won't do that...if you don't want to look at it, don't.
It's kind of hard when you come in the whores lounge and almost the whole first page is BS threads

©hris
is there really a reason to talk shit????

Xrated O.G.
04-22-2005, 01:20 PM
is there really a reason to talk shit????

Just to piss jaskasses like yourself off. Plain and simple.

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 01:22 PM
Is there a reason for you to cry about it?

speedracer41
04-22-2005, 01:24 PM
It's kind of hard when you come in the whores lounge and almost the whole first page is BS threads

Thats what the Whores Lounge is for.

©hris
04-22-2005, 01:24 PM
lol yeah ...... real pissed....hold on i gotta take a shit.... and smoke a cig. while im at it, might go watch some TV....or play solitare.... or ummmmmmmm oh i can get on IA and start shit talking!!! thats more entertaining accually

Pebbles
04-22-2005, 01:27 PM
how lame

A.P. Photography
04-22-2005, 01:27 PM
Thats what the Whores Lounge is for.
No that is not what the whores lounge was intended for but since it seems that way just change the name to Shit Talking and we can all be done with this thread. :rolleyes:

Xrated O.G.
04-22-2005, 01:31 PM
No that is not what the whores lounge was intended for but since it seems that way just change the name to Shit Talking and we can all be done with this thread. :rolleyes:

Works for me. I just cant beleive that there are so many over sensitive pansies who cry about every fucking thing. Todays youth just seems to have no backbone at all. Just a bunch of crybabies who dont want their feelings hurt over some shit thats posted on the web. Since all of you bitches dont want to subject your precious feelings to mean and nasty posts then DONT FUCKING READ THEM.

speedracer41
04-22-2005, 01:32 PM
Works for me. I just cant beleive that there are so many over sensitive pansies who cry about every fucking thing. Todays youth just seems to have no backbone at all. Just a bunch of crybabies who dont want their feelings hurt over some shit thats posted on the web. Since all of you bitches dont want to subject your precious feelings to mean and nasty posts then DONT FUCKING READ THEM.

Werd!

Pebbles
04-22-2005, 01:32 PM

I have to agree...good post

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Can someone just put all of the threads together? Maybe we should make a shit talking forum since there is every other type of forum in god's creation on this site.

This forum exists..its called, the Whores Lounge

A.P. Photography
04-22-2005, 01:37 PM
I could care fucking less, I am just tired of coming in the whores lounge where it used to be civilized with a few of Alex's post bashing people to every thread is shit talking just about it. I agree most of it is funny and every one (most people) get a good laugh out of it, But damn when one person starts and then 15 threads jump up going back and forth it becomes a little annoying.

drupason
04-22-2005, 01:37 PM
it is gettin old..every now and then its funny...but having it in every 4 outta 5 threads is lammmme

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Hey drew...

i agree, there are people on here tho that just intentionally start shit because someone is ever going to win the arguement...

The only way that anyone loses an e-fight on IA is if its IA vs the Person...

FOR EXAMPLE:

IA vs. Ali

Dragonfly5338
04-22-2005, 01:39 PM
LOL, I'm watching my soap right now and it's official: IA has more drama than my soap opera.

©hris
04-22-2005, 01:40 PM
yeah regardless of how people take it... its degrading to the site. there are hundreds of people viewing the whoreslounge every day.... but people are scared to post because of all this.. 181 pages of members and less than 18 pages of members with more than 100 post.

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 01:40 PM
Yea yea, go drive your EVO...LOSER!

©hris
04-22-2005, 01:43 PM
yeah regardless of how people take it... its degrading to the site. there are hundreds of people viewing the whoreslounge every day.... but people are scared to post because of all this.. 181 pages of members and less than 18 pages of members with more than 100 post.
its the same people posting every day.... the same people who get a kick out of the drama.... with 181 pages of members... thats alot of damn members. where the fuk are they?

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 01:44 PM
Aparently they have lives and we don't!!...damn it

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 01:50 PM
I have to agree...good post

I'll have to second that...

eViLMunkey
04-22-2005, 01:50 PM
we know you definately don't I'm just sitting here getting paid to be on here...

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 01:51 PM
^?

speedracer41
04-22-2005, 01:51 PM
I could care fucking less, I am just tired of coming in the whores lounge where it used to be civilized with a few of Alex's post bashing people to every thread is shit talking just about it. I agree most of it is funny and every one (most people) get a good laugh out of it, But damn when one person starts and then 15 threads jump up going back and forth it becomes a little annoying.

Civil Talk belongs in the "CIVIL TALK" forum.

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 01:53 PM
Umm, thats not what it means by CIVIL...

A.P. Photography
04-22-2005, 01:53 PM
Civil Talk belongs in the "CIVIL TALK" forum.
Ahh smart ass comments, gotta love them. There is a difference in civilized talk and civil talk.

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Sup TEGGGGG

A.P. Photography
04-22-2005, 01:56 PM
Supp Tim, when you gettin back in the ATL?

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 01:57 PM
5 pages...8 members viewing...Hmmmmmmmm...

Kevykev
04-22-2005, 01:58 PM
is this a drama thread too?

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 01:59 PM
Supp Tim, when you gettin back in the ATL?

That would be in 3 weeks..my parents are driven up here the 5th with the truck or motorhome and driven me, my car, and all my stuff back, while I finally get more than 5 hours of sleep at one time!!

I doubt I can talk my dad into helping my finance (big word) my turbo this summer so I may just search for our project car and see if I can start workin on that

Dragonfly5338
04-22-2005, 01:59 PM
naaaahhhhhh meaaaaannnn hookers!

A.P. Photography
04-22-2005, 02:01 PM
That would be in 3 weeks..my parents are driven up here the 5th with the truck or motorhome and driven me, my car, and all my stuff back, while I finally get more than 5 hours of sleep at one time!!

I doubt I can talk my dad into helping my finance (big word) my turbo this summer so I may just search for our project car and see if I can start workin on that
I found a 68 Chevelle SS396 that needs to be restored if your intrested

eViLMunkey
04-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Sure do FOOOKER....

Kevykev
04-22-2005, 02:03 PM
naaaahhhhhh meaaaaannnn hookers!

OH KAY KAY KAAAAAYYY!!!

Tracy
04-22-2005, 02:05 PM
its the same people posting every day.... the same people who get a kick out of the drama.... with 181 pages of members... thats alot of damn members. where the fuk are they?

I think that the majority of people have some kind of 9-5 or maybe they wait tables or something where they can't be on the internet like the rest of us nerds that are on here all day everyday. Me personally, I answer phones and have a computer right in front of my face all day while I do it. This makes the day go by faster for me in between the phone calls and shop drama.

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 02:06 PM
I think that the majority of people have some kind of 9-5 or maybe they wait tables or something where they can't be on the internet like the rest of us nerds that are on here all day everyday. Me personally, I answer phones and have a computer right in front of my face all day while I do it. This makes the day go by faster for me in between the phone calls and shop drama.

Tracy..work..hahahaha!!!

J/K tracy I love you

Tracy
04-22-2005, 02:06 PM
I didn't say one word about me working :D I have gerbils and fish to feed. I'll be right back ;)

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 02:09 PM
LoL...I knew I musta misread something...

Nah I was saying that you doing anything more than that would be...unrealistic...

Tracy
04-22-2005, 02:14 PM
LOL! Hey, my job is hard as shit. Really! I have to take caRE OF EVERYTHING AROUND HERE AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY! aLL THE BOYS DO IS TURN WENCHES. tHAT'S NOT TO belittle what they do...it is very labor intensive. My job isn't as labor intensive, but it is a lot more stressfull. I have a lot to lose if things don't operate correctly! SO NAH!

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 02:15 PM
LoL uh huh...I'm gonna have to stop by the shop and say hello sometime soon since I'll be home in 2-3 weeks!!

4dmin
04-22-2005, 02:43 PM
WHY IS EVERYONE CRYING ABOUT THIS CRAP? ITS THE FUCKING "WHORESLOUNGE"... :thinking:

whoreslounge: (noun) (a) place where nonsense is posted; (b) place where you can get owned; (c) place where noobs shouldn't play; (d) place to beware the ethugs (ie.Alex); (e) a place that has NO RULES!!!

^ that basically sums it all up... com'on next you guys are gonna say we should censor cussing... for any people from back in the old days of IA remember you couldn't cuss, couldn't post any type of drama, couldn't speak your mind on shops, etc... we've changed that shit over time to give people more freedom. if you want to have nice intelligent conversations we have the civil forum but this forum is for the typical POST WHORE who has nothing else to do at home/work and wants to kill some time. feel free to jump in bash a noob, call someone out, post of nonsense, ask a dumb question...... but remember its the WHORESLOUNGE. :goodjob:

Cliff
04-22-2005, 02:45 PM
paul you are awesome man

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 02:48 PM
Thank you PAUL. gEEz.............................................. .......

Kevykev
04-22-2005, 02:48 PM
paul you are awesome man
is he really?

4dmin
04-22-2005, 02:49 PM
is he really? ya all the bitches think so... ;)

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 02:52 PM
yea right Paul...just keep tellin' yourself that...;)

speedracer41
04-22-2005, 02:52 PM
WHY IS EVERYONE CRYING ABOUT THIS CRAP? ITS THE FUCKING "WHORESLOUNGE"... :thinking:

whoreslounge: (noun) (a) place where nonsense is posted; (b) place where you can get owned; (c) place where noobs shouldn't play; (d) place to beware the ethugs (ie.Alex); (e) a place that has NO RULES!!!

^ that basically sums it all up... com'on next you guys are gonna say we should censor cussing... for any people from back in the old days of IA remember you couldn't cuss, couldn't post any type of drama, couldn't speak your mind on shops, etc... we've changed that shit over time to give people more freedom. if you want to have nice intelligent conversations we have the civil forum but this forum is for the typical POST WHORE who has nothing else to do at home/work and wants to kill some time. feel free to jump in bash a noob, call someone out, post of nonsense, ask a dumb question...... but remember its the WHORESLOUNGE. :goodjob:

WERD!

Kevykev
04-22-2005, 02:55 PM
ya all the bitches think so... ;)
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH[/paul]

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Notice that the threads that are "all" about shit-talking are multiple pages, while the boring threads cut off...Hmmmmmmm.

Xrated O.G.
04-22-2005, 03:06 PM

Now thats what the fuck Im talking about. Straight from the admin telling it like it is. You go Paul...

carrascopa
04-22-2005, 03:13 PM
I am only responding to the creator of this thread, because I have not read any other comments!

Its easy to state your opinion on here as you have! And the Mob will follow you! but this is only the average poster as 90% of IA members are not contributors to threads! But the fact remains that whenever I attack and make fun of peole on here my PM box fills up with a few hours of peopple thanking me for living up the boards and Making it interesting! If you'll notice.. Historically I only post negative topics when the board is dying down and my thread traffic is probably higher than most other threads as well as post counts in my threads as well!

the internet just like television is a form of entertainment! And on IA I POST IN THE WHORES LONGE! If you are sick of the shit talking than go to the Tech forum or the X rated forum or some shit!

This site as a hole condones what I do and praises me for it!

Like I said you are intitled to your opinion and this is the place for it, but dont get your panties in a bunch because I make fun of fat girls and bald ass faggots!

LaurenK
04-22-2005, 03:16 PM
:iaowns:

Ryno
04-22-2005, 03:22 PM
The internet was invented as another form of talking shit.

:2up: :2up: :2up:

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 03:23 PM
No it wasn't you twit

JustinSane110™
04-22-2005, 03:23 PM
(c) place where noobs shouldn't play;
But I like taking chances.... :D

I am only responding to the creator of this thread, because I have not read any other comments!

Its easy to state your opinion on here as you have! And the Mob will follow you! but this is only the average poster as 90% of IA members are not contributors to threads! But the fact remains that whenever I attack and make fun of peole on here my PM box fills up with a few hours of peopple thanking me for living up the boards and Making it interesting! If you'll notice.. Historically I only post negative topics when the board is dying down and my thread traffic is probably higher than most other threads as well as post counts in my threads as well!

the internet just like television is a form of entertainment! And on IA I POST IN THE WHORES LONGE! If you are sick of the shit talking than go to the Tech forum or the X rated forum or some shit!

This site as a hole condones what I do and praises me for it!

Like I said you are intitled to your opinion and this is the place for it, but dont get your panties in a bunch because I make fun of fat girls and bald ass faggots!

Like the Eminem of IA, controversy magnet haha. It's always good to liven things up every now and then, no harm in a little shit talking. :goodjob:

Bajjani
04-22-2005, 03:24 PM
Who said anything about a LITTLE shit talking

JustinSane110™
04-22-2005, 03:25 PM
Who said anything about a LITTLE shit talking
Good point, well 94% shit talking. :)

IndianStig
04-22-2005, 03:27 PM
well when its the same few people over and over..... yeah it can stop
Not to call you out man, but didnt you start the thread that contained most of the stupid shit that hes talking about??
(post something about the person above you) :confused:

IndianStig
04-22-2005, 03:30 PM

You have got too be the best webmaster we could ever have. Your greatly appreciated. :goodjob:

blacknightteg
04-22-2005, 03:30 PM
........jewish........

©hris
04-22-2005, 03:31 PM
yep lol hey its all entertainment right????

blacknightteg
04-22-2005, 03:32 PM
twat tart

IndianStig
04-22-2005, 03:32 PM
^Yeah, agreed. But Im gulity too I got atleast half of my 100+ posts there in the 4 days.

©hris
04-22-2005, 03:35 PM
i'll admit, IA is addicting as hell, and even the drama gives me something to talk about.... but in order for it to be fun, ya gotta take sides... and i enjoy being on the side im on. if that makes any sense

blacknightteg
04-22-2005, 03:35 PM
sawing batta batta sawinngggggggg

quickdodge®
04-22-2005, 03:37 PM
Uh................................................ ........that statement was pretty lame...

LOLOL!! I was thinking the exact same thing while reading that dribble. And I saw you post it up. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-22-2005, 03:42 PM
but in order for it to be fun, ya gotta take sides... and i enjoy being on the side im on. if that makes any sense

It makes perfect sense. You like losing and to you it's fun. Later, QD.

Brett
04-22-2005, 03:43 PM
I enjoy the shit talking threads, It makes my day so much better, Gives me a big smile when I read the stuff and then read how pissed others get, Especially when it all comes down to it JUST THE INTERNET!!

©hris
04-22-2005, 03:46 PM
winning.... losing.... are you the umpire now???? lol no1 wins, no1 loses, as long as IA keeps getting bigger, the ratings are up, and people are viewing.... its worth the loss..... like television, sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do

Scrappy
04-22-2005, 03:57 PM
All i have to say, the ones who are all bitching about the threads and posts not stopping about shit talking, QUIT FUCKIN RESPONDING dumbasses, TRUST me alot of us have had shit go down on IA, quit responding and they love you. move the fuck on or get the fuck off IA :D thank you come again, or ill stick lauren up on you!

AznTraitor
04-22-2005, 05:11 PM
winning.... losing.... are you the umpire now???? lol no1 wins, no1 loses, as long as IA keeps getting bigger, the ratings are up, and people are viewing.... its worth the loss..... like television, sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do

wow, this coming from the guy who got picked on, tried to act hard, got picked on some more, changed his name from being picked on, then step down from exec status from "his" mighty club, then to changing his name again, and then finally getting out of the own club he started........oh did I mention the guy that also found another website and immediatly bashed this one......

did I leave anything out chris? you sir of all people have no creditablilty or any grounds to stand on whatsoever....because you are like a roller coaster, up and down, up and down......

©hris
04-22-2005, 05:30 PM
i like to keep things interesting lol sorry

AznTraitor
04-22-2005, 05:31 PM
i like to keep things interesting lol sorry

lol....touche'........ that you do.

Brett
04-22-2005, 07:03 PM
HA HA HA Now Chris, that was funny :tongue:

green91
04-22-2005, 08:03 PM
if it bothers you, dont read it!

3gLudeH22a
04-22-2005, 08:16 PM
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK.... I been wanting to use that line for a while now... LOL

Look fool, dont make me come beat dat ass...all dat talk and nothing to back it up!! You want some!!! ;)

Julio
04-22-2005, 10:22 PM
I agree with GATEG on the " same people " bashing part. Shit gets boring =]

But hey this is the whoreslounge anything goes ( somewhat )

IA is known for alot of drama, But I don't think theres another site of this category that will let you bash the shit ouch of each other for a few threads until we lock shit.
The reason I decided to keep IA.com like that is because I created this site for fun and not business, Like some other sites... Trying to look professional and shit. I have a real job this shit is nothing.
I get emails all the time with people threatening me saying Im going to call my lawyer and shit, Like I give a fuck. I foward them straight to the forum disclaimer and shit ends there.

But this is the Whoreslounge and feelings will get hurt.

carrascopa
04-22-2005, 11:26 PM
I JUST LUV MY NEW SIGNATURE!

Julio
04-22-2005, 11:40 PM
wtf?

green91
04-23-2005, 05:49 AM
hahahahahahahahhahahahaha omg thats funny as fuck

Brett
04-23-2005, 07:37 AM
DAAAYYYUUUMMMMMM!!!! lol

A.P. Photography
04-23-2005, 08:44 AM
DAAAYYYUUUMMMMMM!!!! lol
:werd:

eViLMunkey
04-23-2005, 08:50 AM
Fer Shizzle yo..!

kilpatty43
04-23-2005, 09:20 AM
hahahaha -owned-

quickdodge®
04-23-2005, 09:25 AM
^^^ Lolol. Thanks. That was unexpected. Later, QD.

kilpatty43
04-23-2005, 09:26 AM
that was beautifully said qd...youre my hero of the day for that comment

eViLMunkey
04-23-2005, 09:27 AM
Wow QD you're someone's Hero... What are you gonna do now?!

carrascopa
04-23-2005, 09:29 AM
fukin A

blacknightteg
04-23-2005, 09:30 AM
lol now thts something you dont expect everyday

quickdodge®
04-23-2005, 09:38 AM
Don a cape and galantly sashay down through Midtown, I guess is what I'll do. Lolol. Later, QD.

blacknightteg
04-23-2005, 09:38 AM
haha nice

AznTraitor
04-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Don a cape and gay'ly sashay down through Midtown, I guess is what I'll do. Lolol. Later, QD.

wha? QD!!!

quickdodge®
04-23-2005, 09:56 AM
I'm a goddamn hero. I can do anything now. Later, QD.