PDA

View Full Version : this is gettin crazy

TeeJay
03-10-2006, 10:00 AM
for some reason, driving on the wrong side of the road seems to be the "thing to do" in charlotte when ur drunk. im startin to get scared to drive at night in this town. the fad started when my girlfriend's close friend was killed by a drunk illegal immigrant like 3 months ago. since then there has been countless wrong way driving incidents.

http://www.news14charlotte.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=115166

The Golden Child
03-10-2006, 10:02 AM
daymmm

BluesClues
03-10-2006, 10:07 AM
Hell yeah that shit is crazy! So far I have witnessed it twice. Once on 285 (how the hell did you get on the wrong ramp) and another time leaving Fairburn at like 1 or 2 in the morning. People are fucking crazy!

burnout1990
03-10-2006, 10:10 AM
and yet how many people drive on the wrong side of the road.....stoned??

BTEC
03-10-2006, 10:11 AM
i saw some shit like that a while back in fayetville. these white pl in a 3 series BMW was on the wrong side of a 4 lane hwy with like a 20ft wide media. they passed me doing like 30 mph through a light. they were all dressed up like they just came from a party or something. The funny thing is they were all laughing and talking, just wide awake. :dunno:
I was so shocked all i could do is flash my lights.

TeeJay
03-10-2006, 10:17 AM
yeah, the first incident here that started it all was when a drunk illegal immigrant drove on i-485 for 14 miles going the wrong way, trying to hit people head on. most of them got out of the way, but he hit my girlfriend's friend, Minh Chang in his 350z head on, and he died on impact. the drunk driver just had a few cuts and bruises. Minh had just started college at UNCC and was coming home from dinner. the illegal immigrant had only been in the US for 2 weeks, and had been deported 14 times before that...insanity.

BluesClues
03-10-2006, 10:20 AM
and yet how many people drive on the wrong side of the road.....stoned??
NONE!!!!!!!!!!!

babygurl
03-10-2006, 10:44 AM
yeah, the first incident here that started it all was when a drunk illegal immigrant drove on i-485 for 14 miles going the wrong way, trying to hit people head on. most of them got out of the way, but he hit my girlfriend's friend, Minh Chang in his 350z head on, and he died on impact. the drunk driver just had a few cuts and bruises. Minh had just started college at UNCC and was coming home from dinner. the illegal immigrant had only been in the US for 2 weeks, and had been deported 14 times before that...insanity.

Well the fucker now will be here for a long time, in prison!

And I honestly think they shoudl step up the border patrol! If you arent doing anything good for the country, get out! ( there are ones that do, and some that dont)

And yes I have seen that shit happen...fucker was just crusing along my side of the road, and started honking at me, like I was in the wrong! LOL

I saw that same car pulled over later that night!

HyPer50
03-10-2006, 12:38 PM
It's those damn drunk english immigrants! Go back to the UK whitey!

PSINXS
03-10-2006, 12:40 PM
i went to north carolina and i saw a guy coming down the freeway in the lane right next to ours the wrong way. it was crazy