PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone listen to Q100 this morning!

babygurl
03-10-2006, 07:19 AM
They had that psycho "Samantha" on there again.

Back Story:

Samantha 4 years ago was engaged, to a guy we will call him "Mark."

Samantha had a best friend "Carly" who told lies to "mark" to break up Samantha and Mark. Well it worked!

And Samantha is trying to sabotage Carly, and Mark's wedding which is happening in Sept of this year. Also Samantha, has already booked the reception hall that Carly wanted and has also cancelled their photographer.

This chica is loco!

Samantha stated that she was going to be at the "Running of the Brides" which is a huge store, for discount wedding dresses. And that she was going to make it difficult for Carly to get a wedding dress. Well the Bert Show had VIP tickets to give away to have a first look, and well they Put Carly on the list, so Carly went the night before.

OWNED! Samantha needs serious help!

Nemesis
03-10-2006, 07:22 AM
So nothing happened this morning at Filenes? I was wondering if anything would happen. Ive been keeping up on that crazy bitch on the radio. That last convo they had with her was crazy. Im suprised that she didnt say that she would kill her if she had the chance.

ACCORDRYDA23
03-10-2006, 07:25 AM
well i just heard the show not too long ago and samantha said she was coming up to the show and telling the bert show off. and she said she was gonna make sure no one is gonna listen to the station any more. lol... this bitch is scraight up ... crazzzzzzzaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy with a capital C.... lock her up...

SwurvinIn
03-10-2006, 07:27 AM
wow...

babygurl
03-10-2006, 07:28 AM
hahah you guys are right! Last I heard she was on the way up there.

I am still sitting here listening to see if she is coming up there HAHAHA would be funny if she did!

CRAZY BITCH FTW

ACCORDRYDA23
03-10-2006, 07:44 AM
yooooooo keep me in touch with what happens wit that biznatch...... all the bert show is gonna do is make fun of her crazy arse.... lol

COGCaviZ24
03-10-2006, 08:05 AM
No one likes the Q100 morning show. TJL show rules!!

4dmin
03-10-2006, 08:22 AM
lol thats awesome.. they should have a boxing match :D

babygurl
03-10-2006, 08:25 AM
They are replaying the story! As of right now "Samantha" hasnt shown up!

CopyRight
03-10-2006, 08:38 AM
so exactly why is she heading to Q100 to bitch out the bert show people? It looks like they were helping her?

babygurl
03-10-2006, 08:54 AM
so exactly why is she heading to Q100 to bitch out the bert show people? It looks like they were helping her?

Well they actually were just telling her she was crazy...and she was just pissed off because they helped out her nemesis...lol

So she was going to cuss them out! LOL

Vteckidd
03-10-2006, 12:05 PM
yeah i heard that on a saturday replay. that bitch is CRAZY