PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Children of Rockdale County

IndianStig
03-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Who has seen the documentary? We had to watch it for AP Psych. Very disturbing, i couldnt help but laugh at some of the things though, i mean some bitches are stupid as hell, and it looks like they all decided to go live in Coneyors at one time. Goodtimes I bet, till they all got Syphilis.

Does anyone else know what I am talking about?

Coneyors 1996 has alot in common with Fayettville 2006 and Northern Gwinnett and Fulton 2006. Interesting to see how people behaved, rich white people.

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2006, 04:32 PM
It's Conyers, dumbass. Not Coneyers. What the fuck school do you go to that you can actually advance a grade and still be stupid as fuck? Later, QD.

THEONE
03-09-2006, 04:32 PM
i saw that one a few years ago,is it the one with the 14 year old girls talkin about givin head and singin kilo's love in tha mouth?it came on pbs and was not censored at all.

Brady
03-09-2006, 04:36 PM
i saw that one a few years ago,is it the one with the 14 year old girls talkin about givin head and singin kilo's love in tha mouth?it came on pbs and was not censored at all.
you're just jealous that your school didn't have orgy parties every weekend.

BTW....welcome to the year 2000.

THEONE
03-09-2006, 04:41 PM
you're just jealous that your school didn't have orgy parties every weekend.

BTW....welcome to the year 2000.
i dropped out of school,anyway its unusual for pbs to have little girls sayin fuck and going into detail on how they fucked damn near every guy in school because they were bored. oh and its 2005 sir.

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 04:43 PM
i dropped out of school,anyway its unusual for pbs to have little girls sayin fuck and going into detail on how they fucked damn near every guy in school because they were bored. oh and its 2005 sir.

no its 2006

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 04:44 PM
search on AMAZON.com
im sure you can purchase it ..

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2006, 04:44 PM
^^^^LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! Later, QD.

THEONE
03-09-2006, 04:45 PM
no its 2006
did i mention i dropped out to smoke lots of weed :D

Brady
03-09-2006, 04:47 PM
did i mention i dropped out to smoke lots of weed :D
i was stating it originally aired in 2000. Maybe they should have a special on people like you who simply can't graduate because of illegal drug use.

THEONE
03-09-2006, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=Brady]i was stating it originally aired in 2000. Maybe they should have a special on people like you who simply can't graduate because of illegal drug use.[/QU

im special :D

Brady
03-09-2006, 04:52 PM
im special :D
you're good at quoting people too.

ironchef
03-09-2006, 04:54 PM
did i mention i dropped out to smoke lots of weed :DGuess you won't ever be the sharpest tool in the shed.

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 04:56 PM
i was stating it originally aired in 2000. Maybe they should have a special on people like you who simply can't graduate because of illegal drug use.

maybe they perfer there life like that ..
who are you to judge ones life ..
atleast hes gunna go take his GED ..
so your statement has no value here ..

NEXT

THEONE
03-09-2006, 04:57 PM
but seriously all jokes aside, that whole incident was sad,kids giving in so easily to peer pressure and tryin to play grown up is sad to me.
i never did nor would i ever participate in any activities like that,i have way more respect for myself and my belifes than that. dont get me wrong im not better than them im stronger :)

Brady
03-09-2006, 04:58 PM
maybe they perfer there life like that ..
who are you to judge ones life ..
atleast hes gunna go take his GED ..
so your statement has no value here ..

NEXT
You must do drugs too. Winnar!

Oh and hells yeah....GED's get you real far. If you can't even finish high school thats a red flag to any company who is worth a damn. It's like saying, "well i try sometimes but I'll never finish what you give to me." But hey... my .02

THEONE
03-09-2006, 04:58 PM
but seriously all jokes aside, that whole incident was sad,kids giving in so easily to peer pressure and tryin to play grown up is sad to me.
i never did nor would i ever participate in any activities like that,i have way more respect for myself and my belifes than that. dont get me wrong im not better than them im stronger :)
oh and i smoked weed but i didnt inhale.
there i go quoting again

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 05:03 PM
You must do drugs too. Winnar!

Oh and hells yeah....GED's get you real far. If you can't even finish high school thats a red flag to any company who is worth a damn. It's like saying, "well i try sometimes but I'll never finish what you give to me." But hey... my .02

stated in bold is the " winner " ??
i guess you need to head back to school ..
as i previous stated you are no one to say anything about someone elses life ..

just /LIFE FTW !!!!!!!!

Brady
03-09-2006, 05:05 PM
stated in bold is the " winner " ??
i guess you need to head back to school ..
as i previous stated you are no one to say anything about someone elses life ..

just /LIFE FTW !!!!!!!!
anyone with a background to the interweb would know winnar is l33t talk meaning "the greatest". Haha but have your victory. Also as first IA member to bring FTW from offtopic.com i say you can longer use it.

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 05:10 PM
anyone with a background to the interweb would know winnar is l33t talk meaning "the greatest". Haha but have your victory. Also as first IA member to bring FTW from offtopic.com i say you can longer use it.

l33t talk ahahahaha ..
this aint CS man .. lolz
go DIAF FFP ..

Brady
03-09-2006, 05:13 PM
l33t talk ahahahaha ..
this aint CS man .. lolz
go DIAF FFP ..
Wow you really aren't to bright buddy. l33t talk was established while you were still in elementary school (as well as I). Counter Strike has nothing to do with it. Sure it carried over simply because its a whole lot easier to type in acronyms when you can't pause the game. Leet the language was intially started in the late 80's and became popular in the early 90's on IRC chat clients...but hey, you knew that right.

redlinenprelude
03-09-2006, 05:14 PM
isnt george one of the lost children of rockdale?

Brady
03-09-2006, 05:15 PM
isnt george one of the lost children of rockdale?
George is from conyers....hahahaha.

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Wow you really aren't to bright buddy. l33t talk was established while you were still in elementary school (as well as I). Counter Strike has nothing to do with it. Sure it carried over simply because its a whole lot easier to type in acronyms when you can't pause the game. Leet the language was intially started in the late 80's and became popular in the early 90's on IRC chat clients...but hey, you knew that right.

no i didnt know that but that doesnt make you special cause you know l33t .. lolz

Brady
03-09-2006, 05:21 PM
no i didnt know that but that doesnt make you special cause you know l33t .. lolz
Please tell me where i stated i was special. I was just setting the facts down that leet's origin has nothing to do with CS.

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Please tell me where i stated i was special. I was just setting the facts down that leet's origin has nothing to do with CS.

and .. :jerkit:

Brady
03-09-2006, 05:23 PM
and .. :jerkit:
And that is were a GED gets you :D

wantboost
03-09-2006, 05:23 PM
my friend went to that school lol

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 05:25 PM
And that is were a GED gets you :D

so just cause you got GED it gets you no where in life ??
doesnt make sense to me ..
one of my friends friend goes to emory and he took his GED ..
so what is your statement proving ?

Brady
03-09-2006, 05:27 PM
so just cause you got GED it gets you no where in life ??
doesnt make sense to me ..
one of my friends friend goes to emory and he took his GED ..
so what is your statement proving ?
It's as simple as taking a look at statistics. Your friend would be considered an "outlier". Not many people who get their GED do much of anything. Good for him yes, but still one of the very few.

All i am trying to arouse here is if it is fair for one community to be scrutinized for having sex while another is overlooked because of a 30%+ drop out rate.

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 05:29 PM
It's as simple as taking a look at statistics. Your friend would be considered an "outlier". Not many people who get their GED do much of anything. Good for him yes, but still one of the very few.

but your still saying people have a GED is a failure ..
so like i stated what gives you the right to make a statement like that ..

Brady
03-09-2006, 05:31 PM
but your still saying people have a GED is a failure ..
so like i stated what gives you the right to make a statement like that ..
Hrm...i believe that is my right given to me by the first amendment....

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Hrm...i believe that is my right given to me by the first amendment....

just die dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. lolz

Brady
03-09-2006, 05:34 PM
just die dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. lolz
Hahaha awesome way to conclude. Wow...fun times. Hahah. I was mostly just kidding and having a fun time. I love debating to pass the time quicker. Thanks man. No hard feelings, eh?

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 05:36 PM
Hahaha awesome way to conclude. Wow...fun times. Hahah. I was mostly just kidding and having a fun time. I love debating to pass the time quicker. Thanks man. No hard feelings, eh?

same here dont worry i dont talk internet talking serious at all ..
now get me some sour cream and onion chips .. lolz

Brady
03-09-2006, 05:37 PM
same here dont worry i dont talk internet talking serious at all ..
now get me some sour cream and onion chips .. lolz
hahaha salt and vinegar . . .

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Sounds a little queer in here so I'll leave you two at it. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 05:40 PM
hahaha salt and vinegar . . .

thats the bomb also ..

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 05:40 PM

hey hey so what were you saying about the playboy station ?? lolz

Brady
03-09-2006, 05:42 PM
thanks man....just remember if you don't move where your kids will go to school ;)

IndianStig
03-09-2006, 10:56 PM
The show was pretty sad, agreed. I mean those three 14 year old Blonde girls smoking and singing that "song" was just disgusting. I mean what the hell man?

That rich white younger guy seemed gay. He was also a motherfucking dick stabbing that guy in the spine, then him and his friend both not getting charged, money equals power i guess. LOL. Funniest thing was he bought that big black guy, to be his "friend." He also never participated in the activities, just seems kinda gay.

My teacher actually used to be a Psychologist for the Rockdale County School System and dealt with the same schools first hand. I forgot the names of them, that three group of High Schools. I believe it was Salem, Heritage and Conyers, not sure tho.

What is fucked up tho is that twelve year old getting drunk then raped. Whoever did that to her should have his dick chopped off.

The Golden Child
03-10-2006, 09:39 AM
i think im gunna buy it on dvd and see what this is about ..

babygurl
03-10-2006, 09:45 AM
I think I have seen this film! I showed it to my mother before we moved down here from Michigan. And well we moved down here...Didnt stop her LOL

Nemesis
03-10-2006, 09:45 AM
who got the syph i gots the syph :lmao:

The Golden Child
03-10-2006, 10:11 AM
who got the syph i gots the syph :lmao:

EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM HIM

Nemesis
03-10-2006, 10:12 AM
im just kidding i dont have the syph :lmao:

The Golden Child
03-10-2006, 10:25 AM
im just kidding i dont have the syph :lmao:

its ok im sure theres a cure out there in the world ..

* sharpens knife *

Nemesis
03-10-2006, 10:25 AM
its ok im sure theres a cure out there in the world ..

* sharpens knife *

penicillin damnit!

The Golden Child
03-10-2006, 10:32 AM
penicillin damnit!

what did you say * walking towards you while sharpening knife * ..

1439/2000
03-10-2006, 10:33 AM
My cousins all went to Heritage during all that stuff and then the shooting happened. It pretty much sucked to grow up there in that time.

Leisa
03-10-2006, 11:30 AM
I have seen it... it absolutely blew my mind :confused:

GirlieZ
03-10-2006, 11:39 AM
i have a house in rockdale, but i never went to school there