PDA

View Full Version : Getting A GED

#1Beaver
03-09-2006, 04:24 PM
Wanted to know is the test hard?
Should I take the practice classes or is it not needed?
Where would I be able to take the test and not have to be on a list?

RicerShizzle
03-09-2006, 04:26 PM
good luck.. it can't be any harder than the exit exams...

HyPer50
03-09-2006, 04:26 PM
hard is a relative term... that depends on you. i passed the GED no problem, first time. went one day, did some of the tests, came back the next and finished the rest. my friend on the other hand took GED classes for 6 months, and failed 2 tests and gave up... sooo it all depends on you.

silver
03-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Go to a bookstore and pick up a study guide book for taking the GED... I think there is one called GED's for dummies.. I studied one of those before taking mine and scored highest in the group I tested with.. But good luck though.. I thought it was easy...

#1Beaver
03-09-2006, 04:30 PM
where are some good places i can go to take the test

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Wanted to know is the test hard?
Should I take the practice classes or is it not needed?
Where would I be able to take the test and not have to be on a list?

I'm just gonna be honest. Why are you on here asking this shit instead of studying what you need to take this test? This test may be hard to some and easy to others. If I were you and wanted to pass badly enough, I'd take the practice class and anything else I could to pass. These were quite senseless questions, honestly. And to answer your last question.....Google GED in your area or call the County Board of Education to find out.

Don't get me wrong, though. I applaud your effort to get your GED. Reps to you. But if I was trying to better my life, I'd be doing that 100% and not be on IA. Later, QD.

#1Beaver
03-09-2006, 04:33 PM
I'm just gonna be honest. Why are you on here asking this shit instead of studying what you need to take this test? This test may be hard to some and easy to others. If I were you and wanted to pass badly enough, I'd take the practice class and anything else I could to pass. These were quite senseless questions, honestly. And to answer your last question.....Google GED in your area or call the County Board of Education to find out.

Don't get me wrong, though. I applaud your effort to get your GED. Reps to you. But if I was trying to better my life, I'd be doing that 100% and not be on IA. Later, QD.
True.....
i do have the # to my area but i wanted to know is there any differance between 1 or another!
But the only reason i put it on IA is cause i wanted to see who took it and what they thought of it.
But yeah i get what your saying tho man

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2006, 04:38 PM
Check yo reps, before you rep yo-self....Or something like that. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 04:38 PM
IA OWNZ JOO FTW !!!