PDA

View Full Version : OH SHIT!!!!

quickdodge®
03-09-2006, 03:47 PM
My wife and I were watching Black/White last night and said we should go on. Then she said that if we did, they'd have to paint me white because I am more black than white. WTF?!?!?!

I don't be black, sheee. Muh fuccas gots to have they hurr on too tite thankin that shizzle. Holla, Qdizzle.

Bishop
03-09-2006, 03:49 PM
BAHAHAHAYHAHAHAHHA

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 03:50 PM
ahahahahahahahahahhaa

B16a2 Civic
03-09-2006, 03:50 PM
they got you fucked up QDeezy

thinkfast®
03-09-2006, 03:57 PM
LOL TELL ME AGAIN QD!!

fawk_you
03-09-2006, 04:01 PM
:lmao:

quickdodge®
03-09-2006, 04:02 PM
LOL TELL ME AGAIN QD!!

I'm sayin....Nah mean? Moh-fuccas thank that jus QD is from that LBC and used to bang and talk slang and run with gangs, that I'm not an uptight white dude listen to rap tunes, and not sit on the computer playin Dune. I don't just sit around and I get down and clown fuckers that try to pucker up to me so motherfuck 'em and if they don't watch the fuck out, I'll oyster shuck 'em. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 04:03 PM
^^ bahahahahahha

Tasuki_Civic
03-09-2006, 04:03 PM
haha thats funny but

what does this mean
I don't be black, sheee. Muh fuccas gots to have they hurr on too tite thankin that shizzle. Holla, Qdizzle.

thinkfast®
03-09-2006, 04:05 PM
haha thats funny but

what does this mean

It means that he is not of african american descent, and the ignorant bastards must have their weave (false hair, usually coming from horses) has been installed improperly, causing constrictions to the blood flow of normal capacity and intensity, causing the people to become light headed and disoriented which in turn causes them to make outlandish remarks. speak loudly, QD.

B16a2 Civic
03-09-2006, 04:06 PM
haha thats funny but

what does this mean

he said, he doe snot have to be black. Shit. Mother Fuckers have thier hair too tight. Goodbye. QD

ShogunStylez
03-09-2006, 04:08 PM

translation for the white people:
No, I am not an African-American, some mother fuckers have thier hair on too tight and they think they are the shit.

he sayin he isnt black and his wife isnt thinking straight. :bigok:

quickdodge®
03-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Lolol, like a motherfucker, at the last two responses. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
03-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Lolol, like a motherfucker, at the last two responses. Later, QD.

LOL TELL ME AGAIN!!!

B16a2 Civic
03-09-2006, 04:12 PM
translation for the white people:
No, I am not an African-American, some mother fuckers have thier hair on too tight and they think they are the shit.

he sayin he isnt black and his wife isnt thinking straight. :bigok:

you forgot mention holla.
holla=goodbye for the cockcassions or the eboniclly challenged.

quickdodge®
03-09-2006, 04:13 PM
LOL TELL ME AGAIN!!!

Goddamn those two replies to Tasuki's question were quite on the hilarious side of things. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-09-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm sayin....Nah mean? Moh-fuccas thank that jus QD is from that LBC and used to bang and talk slang and run with gangs, that I'm not an uptight white dude listen to rap tunes, and not sit on the computer playin Dune. I don't just sit around and I get down and clown fuckers that try to pucker up to me so motherfuck 'em and if they don't watch the fuck out, I'll oyster shuck 'em. Later, QD.

That shit was so good I had to Quote my goddamn self. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
03-09-2006, 04:23 PM
It means that he is not of african american descent, and the ignorant bastards must have their weave (false hair, usually coming from horses) has been installed improperly, causing constrictions to the blood flow of normal capacity and intensity, causing the people to become light headed and disoriented which in turn causes them to make outlandish remarks. speak loudly, QD.

ME TOO FTW!!!

RicerShizzle
03-09-2006, 04:23 PM
bwahaha.. sorry, i'm laughing at the sig

JustinSane110™
03-09-2006, 06:12 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TELL ME AGAIN!