PDA

View Full Version : Before after and in process of being complete FINALLY

NosEquipped
03-09-2006, 01:25 PM
1..2..after is off the finish product that is getting customed painted

3...4.. before when i bought the car

tell me what u think?

paint included estoril blue with custom flake and red pearl

other things getting painted is well everything is getting painted engine bay, interior fiber glassed, a whole new car,everything shaved,carbon fiber int pieces , carbon fiber hood,carbon fiber gas lid, carbon fiber side mirrors,carbon fiber lip on front bumper,rims are getting repolished,trunk is gonna get fiber glassed to but i have to draw something out first so i will post some new ones right when i get that bad ass back

chris also fixed the huge upperward motion as u can see on the front clip so it is lvl instead of being up in the air

the process is still going but hopefully in a few days i will have the finish results if chris would hurry up and finish it ggrrr only had it maybe like a year or two lol haha make me proud boy

OPC-cobaltSS
03-09-2006, 01:38 PM
GO HOME RICER

İhris
03-09-2006, 01:42 PM
i like the new look

Halfwit
03-09-2006, 01:42 PM
that was mean^^^, but paint looks good, the only thing i dont like on alot of those body kits is how the front bumper seems to face upwards a lil..pet peeve. i guess. good luck, hopes it turns out like u hope!

91DSM
03-09-2006, 02:13 PM
ummmmmm looked better white.

B16a2 Civic
03-09-2006, 02:17 PM
looks clean, good plans you got too

JITB
03-09-2006, 03:16 PM
the white is the after? if so looks nice

Ran
03-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Not too big on the spoiler or the upward motion of the front bumper, but hell, it's definitely an improvement over what it was. Good job. :)

Repost Squintz
03-09-2006, 03:47 PM
loooks alot better than 3,4; get rid of the wing, and add boost and you're set.

DerrickT
03-09-2006, 07:53 PM
GO HOME RICER

GO HOME NEWBIE...

grow up, lame ass.

back on topic.
looks a hell of a lot better.

MongolPup
03-09-2006, 08:01 PM
I really don't like the wing. It's been done, and I don't think it has even looked good.

Just my .02

NosEquipped
03-09-2006, 09:16 PM
thanks for ur replies guys, and yes the grey is what the car looks like the after of what i added to it.. and chris with some help with some of his friends is doing all the work, and the wing is very nice i think it makes it or it will make it flow smooth when it is painted, it is diff color so it looks retarded and the front bumper is lvl now chris fixed it hell he bought new fenders and front bumper just to fix it lol

and about the boost(i wanna get sponsored) well that is the only MAJOR thing to do and it will be completely done..kinda has a lot of miles it is only a LS so it kinda sucks with 120,000 on it with new timing belt new vavle cover seal and water pump,.........before that are some 19 racing harts i may be getting MAYBE we will see... i have to when i get it back fix some int problems with the interior where he doesnt fiber glass gonna get a shop to custom cut some carbon fiber to lay over it or so those are the plans of right now

wantboost
03-09-2006, 09:44 PM
getting sponsored is tough. let alone with a teg. i mean that car has been around along time just about every thing under the sun has been done to it. on topic ur car looks ALOT better now i just think the sideskirts dont look right

Tank
03-09-2006, 09:45 PM
first i want to say thanks man, because chris is the one doing the work on my supra so im glad i can see some of what hes capable of also nice i like it man

uproot
03-09-2006, 09:50 PM
definitely a change in the right direction... looks a lot better....

only thing i dont understand is this....

..other things getting painted is well everything is getting painted engine bay, interior fiber glassed, a whole new car...

SpoonedEG
03-09-2006, 10:44 PM
lots of work prolly....but not my cup of tea

5thgcelica
03-09-2006, 11:10 PM
i cant decide if i like the wing or not..

but i will say it looks a hell of a lot better! :goodjob:

NosEquipped
03-10-2006, 08:04 AM
a whole new car because everything is getting done its going to look the same but then again not the same lol so much stuff is getting done

NosEquipped
03-10-2006, 08:06 AM
and Tank man that supra gonna like bad ass when he gets around to it and done with it most wide body i have seen are like omg : O

YoshiFD3S
03-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Personally, I think it looks great for an Integra.

I love the fenders, front-bumper is stylish, and not too ricey.

I love how low the side-skirts go, I just hate when they have that square-ish little "Scoop" in them, like some guy's Accord that I commented on in another thread.

Wings West 3-piece spoiler, no?

Charles (blue Evo guy), as much as he may hate to admit it, had that on his old Integra, before he got the Evo. I think it looks great on your car.

Rims match the color and the kit itself very well.

Keep it up, man.

:]

NosEquipped
03-11-2006, 08:15 AM
well that sucks most yall dont like the wing cause i love the wing lol kinda weird but yalls mind may change when it is all painted and all the same color though but either way i like it and thanks for all the comments just seeing what peeps are gonna be like when im driving down the road (representin) lol

i may be looking at it this afternoon if it doesnt rain ggrrrrr

NosEquipped
04-13-2006, 12:01 PM
car is done and waiting for chris to trailer it over to my house as soon as i get it i will post some pictures up that night for yall to see the two year process it went through lol

neon_guy
04-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Okay. If the white/grey pics is the after, then it's a huge improvement. And I'm not into all show no go anymore, but if it's done nice and looks good, then you get a :goodjob: . As far as sponsorship, I wish you the best of luck. But you have a car that has been done to death, so getting a turbo company to sponsor you (especially given the mileage on the motor) is going to be tough. And sponsors only provide their product, so that's what you'd need. Aaaaaaaaanywho, keep it clean and don't rice it up with lights and useless noise. Nothing wrong with an attractive vehicle. Hell, look at the Celica. There's about a billion kits for it (2 or 3 from TRD) and it pulls down like 16's in the 1/4.

NosEquipped
04-24-2006, 02:05 PM
ight had some delays but i saw some pictures of it painted like from a camera phone of the head lights hood and fender and it looks F****** sick its gonna shock a lot hopefully all the problems will be resolved and pictures will be up soon

~The_Duke~
04-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Ummmmm you must have put some lead bricks on the front of the car to keep it from tipping backwards...

NosEquipped
04-24-2006, 09:51 PM
lol good news about that is that it is striaght now and fixed not pointed upward thank god

Maki
04-25-2006, 10:51 AM
white is always better

NosEquipped
04-25-2006, 02:02 PM
its actually blue now with red pearl lol