PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean?

BluesClues
03-09-2006, 10:33 AM
I continue to have dreams that either someone breaks into my car and takes my shit, or jacks my car and wrecks it, or like last night I had a dream that I was racing a friend of mine and I broke my car. I took it to Mike at MSPi and told Jesse and him that after I raced the guy that lights came on in my gauges (gauges looked completely different in my dream). Jesse told me my transmission failed and I tried to tell them that the engine light continued to come on (in the dream the gauges explained what was going on in sentences). Mike took my car for a ride with me in it and he reved it to high and my engine blew up. Mike says OOPS! I cried so hard. I told him "I was telling you something was wrong with the damn engine." I tried to make them pay for it, but they weren't having it. So they were trying to help me find another spare engine to use until I could get some money so I could get to school on Monday.
I have dreams like this every week. Just the other night I got into a blade and gun fight with two dudes who tried to jack my car! What is wrong with me? Are these signs something gonna happen? I am scared!!!!

BTEC
03-09-2006, 10:34 AM
mean u need to start changing ur oil regularly. LOL!!!

Mpatient
03-09-2006, 10:37 AM
I continue to have dreams that either someone breaks into my car and takes my shit, or jacks my car and wrecks it, or like last night I had a dream that I was racing a friend of mine and I broke my car. I took it to Mike at MSPi and told Jesse and him that after I raced the guy that lights came on in my gauges (gauges looked completely different in my dream). Jesse told me my transmission failed and I tried to tell them that the engine light continued to come on (in the dream the gauges explained what was going on in sentences). Mike took my car for a ride with me in it and he reved it to high and my engine blew up. Mike says OOPS! I cried so hard. I told him "I was telling you something was wrong with the damn engine." I tried to make them pay for it, but they weren't having it. So they were trying to help me find another spare engine to use until I could get some money so I could get to school on Monday.
I have dreams like this every week. Just the other night I got into a blade and gun fight with two dudes who tried to jack my car! What is wrong with me? Are these signs something gonna happen? I am scared!!!!

dont' worry sugar, it just means that you love your car, I had the same sort of dreams when I first got my car and your just paranoid about it. either that or where is that you live again? :D

BluesClues
03-09-2006, 10:37 AM
mean u need to start changing ur oil regularly. LOL!!!
Ha...ha..... NO!:jerkit:

BTEC
03-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Ha...ha..... NO!:jerkit:
FUC YOO!!!!
btec ftw!!

babygurl
03-09-2006, 10:38 AM

this dreams means that you are going to beat BTEC up again YAY!!!!!!!!!

BluesClues
03-09-2006, 10:39 AM
dont' worry sugar, it just means that you love your car, I had the same sort of dreams when I first got my car and your just paranoid about it. either that or where is that you live again? :D
It sucks because these dreams didn't start until recently. I have so much money invested in that car I guess I am so scared I am going to get jacked. Like that was not the only dream I had last night. I also dreamed that someone got a hold of my car and was driving extremely fast and turned my car over on its side and fucked up the entire side of it including the rims. They didn't even look like rims anymore. In the dream they were chrome but they are gunmetal. In the dream they looked like a huge chrome plate!:eek:

BTEC
03-09-2006, 10:40 AM
~picks out my fro for cushion when blues punch me in the head later~

BluesClues
03-09-2006, 10:41 AM
YAY!!!!:fruit:

Mpatient
It sucks because these dreams didn't start until recently. I have so much money invested in that car I guess I am so scared I am going to get jacked. Like that was not the only dream I had last night. I also dreamed that someone got a hold of my car and was driving extremely fast and turned my car over on its side and fucked up the entire side of it including the rims. They didn't even look like rims anymore. In the dream they were chrome but they are gunmetal. In the dream they looked like a huge chrome plate!:eek:

yeah like I said paranoid, but never the less, just amke sure you've got some back up cash, to fix any problems. then maybe your subconcious will relax.

BluesClues
FUC YOO!!!!
btec ftw!!
DAMNIT!
I'm gonna get you my pretty. hehehehehe

babygurl
03-09-2006, 10:42 AM
DAMNIT!

cute :)

B16a2 Civic
03-09-2006, 10:44 AM
what tha fuck LIRL
too much is revolving around your car, that what it means.
also, no one wants to steal an EX :P
i've had dreams someone is breakin into my car, and my alarm does go off.
that was like when i first got my car tho

BluesClues
03-09-2006, 10:49 AM
what tha fuck LIRL
Man I EX is BANGIN' Y0!!!!!! :super: You know you be hatin'. I saw you lookin at my ride dood! What you got on your mind? Something you like to share? :burnout:

BTEC
03-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Man I EX is BANGIN' Y0!!!!!! :super: You know you be hatin'. I saw you lookin at my ride dood! What you got on your mind? Something you like to share? :burnout:
he got someting under his hood he wants to share with you, he ust dnt know it yet. LOL!!!

B16a2 Civic
03-09-2006, 10:52 AM
i dont share, LIRL.
buuuttttt, you can pick up my car at the Used Car lot here in town, and see my new 03 WRX Wagon :)

BluesClues
he got someting under his hood he wants to share with you, he ust dnt know it yet. LOL!!!
:confused:

BTEC
DAMNIT!
lol!!! SUCKER!!

Mpatient
03-09-2006, 10:53 AM
what tha fuck LIRL

please correct me if I'm wrong but what exactly are you driving my friend???

BluesClues
i dont share, LIRL.
buuuttttt, you can pick up my car at the Used Car lot here in town, and see my new 03 WRX Wagon :)
When did you get a new car?

BTEC
:confused:
the moe-dur baby. ~pats bluse on the head for being slow~

B16a2 Civic
03-09-2006, 10:56 AM
please correct me if I'm wrong but what exactly are you driving my friend???

Civic

B16a2 Civic
03-09-2006, 10:56 AM
When did you get a new car?

i almost did Saturday, but im not gon trade my car in, im just going to buy the wagon, garage the civic for a while.

BluesClues
03-09-2006, 10:58 AM
the moe-dur baby. ~pats bluse on the head for being slow~
*kicks left nut for treating me like a retard*