PDA

View Full Version : Digital Video Camera: Samsung SCD25

Nemesis
03-08-2006, 04:20 PM
SOLD!

ASKING PRICE OF 310 OBO - Throw me offers in PM please Paid over 450 retail.

Nemesis
03-08-2006, 07:29 PM
bump

JASONBALL
03-08-2006, 07:40 PM
bump for great product and trust worthy seller

AtifSajid
03-09-2006, 06:51 AM
How long can I record on these tapes? And is it as easy as hooking up the firewire cable to download the recorded material?

Nemesis
03-09-2006, 08:51 AM
How long can I record on these tapes? And is it as easy as hooking up the firewire cable to download the recorded material?

Well I believe (ill double check tonight) that you have different recording methods that can extend a typical DVC up to slightly over an hour of recording. I use Vegas Video 5 to edit and import clips sometimes entire tapes through the firewire. It seems to be the easiest and fastest way.

trythefly
03-09-2006, 09:08 AM
Nice camera and a good price.

Free bump

Nemesis
03-09-2006, 09:13 AM
Im willing to sell for 270 through this weekend only. After that, price goes back to 310.

AtifSajid
03-09-2006, 09:53 AM
Im interested in it, is there any kind of warranty still left on it? Im gonna go to Best Buy and see wha they have there tonight. If its all to high, then I'll hit you up.

Ran
03-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Hey George, I'll trade you my PSP and stuff for it.

Nemesis
03-09-2006, 10:04 AM
Im interested in it, is there any kind of warranty still left on it? Im gonna go to Best Buy and see wha they have there tonight. If its all to high, then I'll hit you up.

Nope, no warranty that I can think of. Ill double check again tonight, but more than likely no. You should have my cell number.

Hey George, I'll trade you my PSP and stuff for it.

What games for the PSP? Im interested!

Ran
03-09-2006, 10:05 AM
Just Lumines, the crack-addicting puzzle game. I'd also like to see the quality of video it takes sometime too. Before I shake hands on anything. :tongue:

Nemesis
03-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Just Lumines, the crack-addicting puzzle game. I'd also like to see the quality of video it takes sometime too. Before I shake hands on anything. :tongue:

One problem with that... the quality before compression and after making it a viable downloadable size on the intarweb is almost HDTV quality. But you got to remember, after compressing it into , lets say a typical .WMV file, it wont be HD quality. Higher the file size= better quality. I have never messed with a DIVX encoding method though. What im sayin is, I can show you the quality before compression and after and youll be looking at night and day. QUality is amazing before compression, and after isnt as amazing as HD quality.

Ran
03-09-2006, 10:15 AM
Of course. If people would look, then they'd see that Windows Movie Maker can actually save the file as about 20 different file types and sizes depending on what you want to do with it. As long as the quality of the video doesn't suck, we'll be gold. :goodjob:

Nemesis
03-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Of course. If people would look, then they'd see that Windows Movie Maker can actually save the file as about 20 different file types and sizes depending on what you want to do with it. As long as the quality of the video doesn't suck, we'll be gold. :goodjob:

It wont, trust me, use Vegas Video over Windows Movie Maker. lol If you arent satisfied with the video quality then I can gaurantee the camera that way if you want.

Ran
03-09-2006, 10:33 AM
It wont, trust me, use Vegas Video over Windows Movie Maker. lol If you arent satisfied with the video quality then I can gaurantee the camera that way if you want.Okie dokie. I'm free every afternoon after 6PM this week thanks to Spring Break. Let me know what time is good for you. :)