PDA

View Full Version : Misc First Strip Club

DrivenMind
04-21-2005, 11:13 PM
Myself and a good buddy of mine turned 18 fairly recently (i know i'm a youngin stfu...). Anyway him and a good deal of my other recently 18 or 19 yr old buddies are hellbent on going to a strip-club and seeing some tittes (personally I'd rather spend money on something more usefull), so i'd like to know what you guys recommend that's 18 & up...

edit: I know a good deal of you are going to see "18" and want to start flaming me but try to be as civilized in your response as possible.

P.S. an 18+up place that has decent looking girls, not some shithole where the elderly (ladies) shake their excess skin before heading back to the retirement home.

Hulud
04-22-2005, 12:14 AM
i went to Boomers but it sucked. ill be 21 in october so ill be checkin out the other places then.

eViLMunkey
04-22-2005, 07:55 AM
1st one I went to was Mardi Gras.. But I was over 21 obviously..

A.P. Photography
04-22-2005, 10:21 AM
There is only a few select ones that are 18 up, not worth going to IMO

Tracy
04-22-2005, 10:41 AM
The girls aren't as hot if you can't drink liquor ;)

eViLMunkey
04-22-2005, 10:52 AM
and it helps if you know some of them too...

BTEC
04-22-2005, 10:56 AM
hey, u can go to the blue flame like i did when i was 18. lol!!!

FrnkPwrs
04-23-2005, 06:55 PM
i think boomers is the only spot that you gotta be 18+. i went to the flame when i was younger, but i dont think it was legal. If you want a strip experience, order a girl from Top Shelf or something. They dont check ID or anything. I used to do that a lot with friends in my neighborhood when i was like 17. Or just find girls from school and get them to strip. But as long as you have a phone and a spot [i.e. hotel room] you can order some strippers

JustinSane110™
04-23-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I never heard of them checkin ID's when you order strippers. I've been to a couple bachelor parties and they've never checked the ID's, in my experience anyways.

Of course they'll almost for sure bring a security guy, but no ID check since they're already there and are just lookin for the cash at that point.

Elroy2002
04-28-2005, 12:54 PM
Robbie there is a place in colombia south carolina. it's worth the drive. trust me. it's called the platinum plus. fucking awesome.

FrnkPwrs
05-04-2005, 08:04 AM
Damn, going to south carolina for a strip club? To hell with that. Im glad I had a beard at 14! Look, tell them to order a dancer or independant model. If you try ordering from a big company and everyone looks like they just cleared 18 then youll have problems. And independant chick is someone who is in college, is shaking ass, just put an add in creative loafing and when you call its her cell phone. Plus if your game is tight, you might get some butt! I just dont see making a road trip out of state to go to a strip club when I hate going down past the pony because i feel thats too far. Then at least you can buy alcohol and drink it at home. Cant drink at the strip club, but if you and enough friends order enough strippers, instead of $5 beer and $8 mixed drinks you can buy a couple bottles and six packs and go to work. On average i spend usually $200-$350 everytime i go. Thats lap dances, center stage tips, and drinks. Thats the price of 2 girls coming to my house and dancing. I know it doesnt sound cool because you actually want to go to the club. But believe me, nothing like having a suite and youve got 4 of your homeboys and 6 strippers running around grinding and kissing each other.

Hulud
05-04-2005, 12:34 PM
well whats the best club thats 21+
in your own opinion
cause ill be 21 in a few months

FrnkPwrs
05-04-2005, 01:50 PM
It depends on what you like. Ive havent been to every single one in atl, but i know to tell you to stay away from Dancers Elite or whatever is next to the library. That club sucks, and the girls arent even all that good looking. Pink Pony is tight, never had a bad time there. Doll House on Chesire Bridge is wack. I thought I stepped into a trailor park. I suggest Platinum 21 because I used to go there for the lunch buffet when i worked in Midtown. I go to Shooter Alley alot because they have a few dominican dancers there. Good mix of girls that are my type to see shaking booty. I have my type when it comes to girls I want to go out with, and girls I like to see swinging from a pole.

Now if you want to see a strip club where there are tons of girls, the lap dances are cheap, and there are tons of girls that are going there because they know all the men are there, Pinups is the spot. Pinups is like going to a downsouth ATL club. They must have like 20 dancers working at a time, then you have only $5 lapdances.

Jazzy Ts is tight. I went with MJ from Black Shield Entertainment that you always hear on the radio. It was her birthday. Its this crunk ass asian girl, and she would get all the dances. I went in at like 9 one day, left at 4 because my boy threw up all over this girls tip money and fell asleep on the floor. I had to carry his ass out the club. $3 corona all night. Got the number of this chick that looked like the light skinned chick from "Da Band" and found out she was crazier than bat shit. BTW, dont date strippers! Ive had nothing but bad luck from them

Oh, you can also go to one of the private modeling spots on chesire bridge. I walked into one thinking it was a strip club, bunch of females in swimsuits sitting on the couch binked up watching the matrix. They put you in this small room and make you sit in a recliner and you have a model there and she gets naked depending on the tips. Its straight and all, but i rather do the house party jump off

Jeff
05-15-2005, 11:23 PM
jonathon u need to invite me to one of these fuckin house parties hahah i went to the blue flame last friday it was alright.. i spent too much money though lol

FrnkPwrs
05-16-2005, 12:15 AM
I havent done that since like december, but Im planning on wilding out for my housewarming/DVD release. Your definately welcome to roll through! Whole IA fam as well! So Pablo, Julio, your gonna have to bring your asses too! Now I just gotta solidify the house im going to warm and its on! LOL. BUt you shold hang out with us after the club at Chaparall on THursdays. Lots of bare titties, alcohol, crotch grabbing, etc. when the club closes and its a few of us hanging out.

Jeff
05-16-2005, 09:39 AM
shit man im definetly down ima be up there prolly next thursday not this one but ill say wat up when i see u

FrnkPwrs
05-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Im adding our logo to the pics and then imma upload em. Yours is in the group.

BTW, I forgot. The Inserrection on Peachtree is 18+ and has strippers upstairs. I took my boy Meatball there. Its like $20 dances. Its a straight spot

Mike
05-21-2005, 10:29 PM
boomers, it was ok not the best but a good experience:)

the big slizzard
05-23-2005, 10:15 AM
pink pony is str8. I saw gina lynn there and got to hold her tits and take a picture with her. Top shelf provides good strippers that coem to your house and they dont check any ids. For the right money those girls will do anything...hehe

DerrickT
05-24-2005, 12:37 AM
Robbie there is a place in colombia south carolina. it's worth the drive. trust me. it's called the platinum plus. fucking awesome.

I have heard that as well...

BlueHatch
10-19-2005, 09:30 PM
@! and up THE CHEETAH is the only club as far as im conserned. if you are not trying to ball out though you should go to the pony. But by All means stay away from follies dont let a guy from work lie to you and say there are hot girls there because there is not

anf1tch21
10-19-2005, 09:58 PM
hehe, we have 2 strip clubs here in warner robins...

Schugg
10-19-2005, 10:56 PM
first strip club i went to was Show 'N' Tail in panama city on spring break.....me and like 3 friends went down there for a road trip.

Julio
10-20-2005, 04:35 PM
I've been to my fair share of Strip joints in Atlanta , for about 3 or 4 years almost every weekend.... I usually ended up having fun at the most trashy ones...
Plus after a few beers they all look like Jlo and shit.

angelface720
10-30-2005, 09:24 PM
oasis is the best 1 i been 2 in ga so far. boomers is ok, but i dont recommend it, been there ALOT. lol, some of u who know me will probably laugh at me 4 that. my favorite club is a lil 1 in sarasota, fl called scoreboard, lol.

DrivenMind
10-30-2005, 09:35 PM
jeez... this thread is 6 months old...

What's sad?

I still have yet to go to a strip club. I feel like it's such a HUGE waste of money, and just the thought of paying to be teased makes me want to run away and start a savings account.

It's almost big a waste of money as buying an AE86 from Finish Line. ;)

Vuongy_Dong
10-30-2005, 11:05 PM
jeez... this thread is 6 months old...

What's sad?

I still have yet to go to a strip club. I feel like it's such a HUGE waste of money, and just the thought of paying to be teased makes me want to run away and start a savings account.

It's almost big a waste of money as buying an AE86 from Finish Line. ;)
Its actually not really a waste of money if you dont go all the time. Its for relaxation and enjoying the atmosphere.

KevinT707
10-31-2005, 04:13 PM
exactly, it gets your mind off things & it's a fun place to socialize with your boys

Its for relaxation and enjoying the atmosphere.