PDA

View Full Version : THIS GOD DAMN SITE

LemonAJAX
03-08-2006, 12:24 PM
to everyone else.. do you mother fuckers drive it? no? then SHUT.. THE.. FUCK.. UP.. i'm so fucking tired of all this shit.. sorry i dont have countless hours and countless money.. so cram up your loose asses.. god damnit.. this is why evryone hate IA.. casue of YOU gay retards.. you have NO lives.. so you know what FUCK YOU... my car is rice because of the rims? wow thats possibly more idiotic than yudalicious.. and so you dont like it? then i dont give a shit.. it's my car not yours why the fuck should you care? i've talked to about 10-15 people who absolutely hate this site because of shit-heads like you guys.. i'm tempting to break into the impound lot and rip those god damn stickers of my totaled car so no one has the slightest idea i was even for a second affiliated with this lame ass shit.. so you know what.. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/2up.gif all of you..

this is whaty i posted in the mistu thread.. i'm tired of this shit and of everyone on here with the teenager with a shift knob up their ass i'm better then you mentality.. it's so ridiculous how people can be so ignorant..

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Die in a fire you douche.

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 12:25 PM
LIRL, damn nigga.
i can tell you aint jellin.

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 12:26 PM
LIRL, damn nigga.
i can tell you aint jellin.

I'm jellin like a felon.

GsrTurbo320
03-08-2006, 12:28 PM
D.I.A.F & E.A.D Youngin'

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Im jellin like magellin.
does it matter if other people dont like your car?
some people didn't liek my car when i came on, did i care, no.
just do ya thang and build your own car, there will always be assholes, On IA or at meets thatw ont like your car, you may not hear them at meets but you can see what they type here.

aaronfelipe
03-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Are you okay???

The Yousef
03-08-2006, 12:33 PM
to everyone else.. do you mother fuckers drive it? no? then SHUT.. THE.. FUCK.. UP.. i'm so fucking tired of all this shit.. sorry i dont have countless hours and countless money.. so cram up your loose asses.. god damnit.. this is why evryone hate IA.. casue of YOU gay retards.. you have NO lives.. so you know what FUCK YOU... my car is rice because of the rims? wow thats possibly more idiotic than yudalicious.. and so you dont like it? then i dont give a shit.. it's my car not yours why the fuck should you care? i've talked to about 10-15 people who absolutely hate this site because of shit-heads like you guys.. i'm tempting to break into the impound lot and rip those god damn stickers of my totaled car so no one has the slightest idea i was even for a second affiliated with this lame ass shit.. so you know what.. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/2up.gif all of you..

this is whaty i posted in the mistu thread.. i'm tired of this shit and of everyone on here with the teenager with a shift knob up their ass i'm better then you mentality.. it's so ridiculous how people can be so ignorant..

welcome to IA...enjoy your stay

:iaowns:

babygurl
03-08-2006, 12:34 PM
You have alot to learn! Fucking Kid!!! DAMN!!!!! so disrespectful!

Have a nice day!

LemonAJAX
03-08-2006, 12:34 PM
welcome to IA...enjoy your stay

:iaowns:

there is no more stay..

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 12:35 PM
my car is rice because of the rims?

Your car is rice because its ugly. It is ugly because you choose what do to it. You choose what to do it because your mother drank while she was pregnant with you. Your mother drank while she was pregnant with you because you were an unwanted pregnancy.

So basiclly it all comes down to this.

You were unwanted then and you're unwanted now. So do the world a favor and kill yourself.

LemonAJAX
03-08-2006, 12:35 PM
You have alot to learn! Fucking Kid!!! DAMN!!!!! so disrespectful!

Have a nice day!

no fuck you.. this is exactly what the fuck i'm talking about why does everyone have to be such a fucking twat..

LemonAJAX
03-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Your car is rice because its ugly. It is ugly because you choose what do to it. You choose what to do it because your mother drank while she was pregnant with you. Your mother drank while she was pregnant with you because you were an unwanted pregnancy.

You were unwanted then and you're unwanted now. So do the world a favor and kill yourself.

here i'll give you the gun and you go first.. you mom should have swallowed you you lame ass faggot.. come up with something that makes sense..

MachNU
03-08-2006, 12:37 PM

didnt his mother get rich from his brith, for a faulty condom?

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 12:39 PM
here i'll give you the gun and you go first.. you mom should have swallowed you you lame ass faggot.. come up with something that makes sense..

That did make sense, you however are too fucking retarded to realize it. We want to help you feel better, which is why we are telling you to kill yourself. You know that laughter you hear whenever you are in public, they are laughing at you. The only way you can make it stop is just to end it all man. Just do it. It is easy, just a simple pull of a trigger or slipping a rope around your neck and its all over. No more pain, no more worries. Everything would be good for you at that point. Just do it man, you know you want to.

aaronfelipe
03-08-2006, 12:40 PM
It's funny how alot of people in here don't know each other personally yet stick together for a fight like they've known each other their whole life.

blacknightteg
03-08-2006, 12:41 PM
lol kid, you got alot to learn when it comes to taking things the right and wrong way, people like things that other people dont. thats always going to happen in life, the fact that you get so upset of shit people say over the internet is ridiculous..grow some testicles and just realize that its your car not theirs lol, no ones gunna flame you for building the car the way you want it build, they may not agree with the way that it looks, but no ones gunna flame you for doing something you like. its just their opinion everyone is entitled to their own...i mean shit, i could say your a whiny ass little bitch cry baby ( not that you are) but thats just my opinion and its on the internet. if you take shit seriously that people say on the internet, you seriously need to grow some cock n balls my friend

B16a2 Civic
LIRL@ half baked.
they say your car is rice due to your lack of knowledge...
you knwo you said in that thread that the evo was just introduced 3 years ago.

LemonAJAX
That did make sense, you however are too fucking retarded to realize it. We want to help you feel better, which is why we are telling you to kill yourself. You know that laughter you hear whenever you are in public, they are laughing at you. The only way you can make it stop is just to end it all man. Just do it. It is easy, just a simple pull of a trigger or slipping a rope around your neck and its all over. No more pain, no more worries. Everything would be good for you at that point. Just do it man, you know you want to.

this is why the national IQ average is lower than it was..

LemonAJAX
03-08-2006, 12:42 PM
didnt his mother get rich from his brith, for a faulty condom?
no but your mom got rich after i paid her last night..

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 12:42 PM
LIRL@ half baked.

I do what I can.

blacknightteg
03-08-2006, 12:44 PM

yeah then she sued you for a lack there of below the waste saying it was a waste of my time and my good pussy

LemonAJAX
lol kid, you got alot to learn when it comes to taking things the right and wrong way, people like things that other people dont. thats always going to happen in life, the fact that you get so upset of shit people say over the internet is ridiculous..grow some testicles and just realize that its your car not theirs lol, no ones gunna flame you for building the car the way you want it build, they may not agree with the way that it looks, but no ones gunna flame you for doing something you like. its just their opinion everyone is entitled to their own...i mean shit, i could say your a whiny ass little bitch cry baby ( not that you are) but thats just my opinion and its on the internet. if you take shit seriously that people say on the internet, you seriously need to grow some cock n balls my friend

it just pisses me off that no one can just be nice about shit.. and say of thats cool. congrats, not my favorite personally but hey it's still nice.. but no it's eww thats ugly i hate lancers, your rice because you cant afford an evo..

HalfBaked
this is why the national IQ average is lower than it was..

Mr. LemonAJAX, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Half Baked, you would be my true friend outside of IA, only cuz your just as big of an asshole as i am.

LemonAJAX
03-08-2006, 12:45 PM
yeah then she sued you for a lack there of below the waste saying it was a waste of my time and my good pussy

you have a pussy?

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Half Baked, you would be my true friend outside of IA, only cuz your just as big of an asshole as i am.

Yay! Generally my assholenish scares everyone away. I love you. :hot:

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 12:46 PM
you have a pussy?

im pretty sure you do, teh way your pms'ng all over the damn thread.

LemonAJAX
03-08-2006, 12:47 PM
Mr. LemonAJAX, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

yeah lets all steal movie lines instead of being original.. -1 for quoting billy madison.. fag...

aaronfelipe
::gets pop corn::

LemonAJAX
im pretty sure you do, teh way your pms'ng all over the damn thread.

yes you do have a pussy your right..

MachNU
03-08-2006, 12:48 PM

wow good one, did you get that one from your 6th grade sibling?

blacknightteg
03-08-2006, 12:49 PM
it just pisses me off that no one can just be nice about shit.. and say of thats cool. congrats, not my favorite personally but hey it's still nice.. but no it's eww thats ugly i hate lancers, your rice because you cant afford an evo..

dude, at one point in everyones life, they have come across someone saying that about their shit. do you think people like it? no, do you think they care? no. people build cars the way that they want to build them and the way that they think look good. not everyone is ever going to agree with you, you need to realize that. this care "culture" is a diverse world when it comes to tastes and ideas'. no one is going to have the same ones most of the time...shit, i mean im sure there is someone out there that thinks every car in elite is rice and should be put on fire. but thats their opinion. and what about people who have go cars who's look like shit? there will be people that that shit should be set on fire as well, but then when they go up against it in a race after talking shit, their mouths are shut. its just peoples personal preferences and you just need to learn that everyone is different

1439/2000
Leave bitch. I owned your ass.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=48271

page 6-7 where it gets good.

LemonAJAX
wow good one, did you get that one from your 6th grade sibling?.. you mean your little sister?

2mchbooty
Why are ya'll giving this clown the time of day?? :confused:

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 12:50 PM
yeah lets all steal movie lines instead of being original.. -1 for quoting billy madison.. fag...

But it still boils down to this.

Me > You.

And you're -1 doesn't mean shit. Oh no! You gave me negative rep points, at the end of the day, you still have down syndrome. And well we all know that the only thing better then winning in the special olympics is not being retarded. Something you have strived to be all your life...normal. But you can't. People see your droopy face and your big eyes and the drool running down your face and they know, they know that they are better than you in every shape and form. You get pity from strangers because they are glad they don't have live like you or look like you. You are just different man, I wake up happy each day to know I'm not you. You wake up each day pissed off because you in fact woke up. Don't worry man, you know what to do to end it all. You know how to make the hurting stop, you can control that.

MachNU
Leave bitch. I owned your ass.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=48271

page 6-7 where it gets good.

only goes to four!!!!!!

blacknightteg
you have a pussy?

wow you totally read that wrong...now im starting to believe you are missing something in that head of yours

aaronfelipe
There is only 4 pages

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 12:52 PM
yes you do have a pussy your right..

wrong again.

how abotu i put this in car terms
you have the " economic version" of teh evo aka the poor mans evo bka shit box
i, on teh other hand, have the best civic possible to get in the US.
there for
me>life
you<life

MachNU
03-08-2006, 12:52 PM
.. you mean your little sister?

dude your younger than me!!!!! soi thats just nasty you alabama hick, do like halfbaked said, take a shot of arsanic!!!!!

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Why are ya'll giving this clown the time of day?? :confused:

I'm bored and trying to get rid of my hangover...

LemonAJAX
03-08-2006, 12:53 PM
wow you totally read that wrong...now im starting to believe you are missing something in that head of yours

maybe if you typed it right.. with a comma, or some kind of sign that his mom was unhappy with the sex we had.. it's not my fault she's so loose.. i mean talk about throwing a hotdog down a hallway..

2mchbooty
03-08-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm bored and trying to get rid of my hangover...
Works for me! :D

LemonAJAX
03-08-2006, 12:55 PM
wrong again.

how abotu i put this in car terms
you have the " economic version" of teh evo aka the poor mans evo bka shit box
i, on teh other hand, have the best civic possible to get in the US.
there for
me>life
you<life

no matter how fast it is.. it's still a civic.. and yes i dont have the money to affors a fuckin evo.. like i've said no less then 4 times..

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 12:55 PM
i mean talk about throwing a hotdog down a hallway..

Again, let me reiterate...throw yourself off a cliff.

Yes...that sounds nice. Honestly, the sound of your body hitting the ground with enough force to take your last breathe away would be sweet music to my ears. And as your dead body lay on the ground with blood coming out of every orafice I would just sit there laugh and take a piss on what used to be your face.

LemonAJAX
03-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Again, let me reiterate...throw yourself off a cliff.

Yes...that sounds nice. Honestly, the sound of your body hitting the ground with enough force to take your last breathe away would be sweet music to my ears. And as your dead body lay on the ground with blood coming out of every orafice I would just sit there laugh and take a piss on what used to be your face.

A: your an r. kelly wanna be
B: your a failure at life
C: i hope you die a slow painful death.. and i hope you all have fun fucking each other in the ass at your next meet..

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 12:58 PM
no matter how fast it is.. it's still a civic.. and yes i dont have the money to affors a fuckin evo.. like i've said no less then 4 times..

and no matter how slow your car can be, its still a lancer.....which is slower then a civic

The Yousef
03-08-2006, 12:59 PM
....Halfbake is my officially my hero :lmfao:

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 01:00 PM
A: your an r. kelly wanna be
B: your a failure at life
C: i hope you die a slow painful death.. and i hope you all have fun fucking each other in the ass at your next meet..

A. I would just get my jollies off knowing I'm pissing on YOUR dead body.
B. If I'm a failure at life and I'm better than you where does that put you...
C. I hope you die a quick painless death. In fact, I just hope you die.

down_shift
03-08-2006, 01:01 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP! You don't like it here take your shit box down the street. Seriously you don't like the site, no one likes you. Fucking stop posting. Like right not stop posting.

Go learn some useful basic knowledge and try to learn form people that know more than you.

sprix!
03-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Wow- Ajax, chill man. There are always people out there who live to talk negatively about you and your car. You should not let them get the best of you. Plenty of people don't like me or my car, but I don't let it get to me.
I like this website because there are so many different perspectives and ideas represented here. This site is entertainment, and thank god there are people who can stir things up to keep the discussion lively. It would be pretty boring if we all thought the same....and said nothing but nice flowery things to one another.

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 01:04 PM
this is why i love IA, i've been waiting for a thread like this for a long time

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 01:04 PM

God, so have I...

The Yousef
03-08-2006, 01:05 PM

same here :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 01:06 PM
God, so have I...

i swear, shit like this is what boost my post count too.

Ajax, go to one of your friends offline ( if you have any) and tell them your pissed due to online activity....see how they react.
that there, will prove....your life is worthless.

The Yousef
03-08-2006, 01:07 PM
why can't people realize it's just the bloody internet....it's all just 01010101010101s....it's not real...it's like the Matrix...who gives a shit that they're making fun of you online? :lmfao:

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 01:09 PM
There is a ladder of people on the internet.

Top - People who know its not real and are able to fuck with everyone.
Middle - People who get their feelings hurt and post they are upset.
Bottom- People who can't take a joke and cry
LemonAJAX- As you can see he is below the bottom, mainly because he is worthless.

sprix!
03-08-2006, 01:14 PM
lmao- its kinda true Halfbaked. You are right tho...

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 01:14 PM
im on top of teh food chain!

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 01:18 PM

LemonAJAX- As you can see he is below the bottom, mainly because he is worthless.

I'm at the top son!! FTW!! YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!

TELL ME AGAIN!!

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Illiterate Son of a bitch, step up ya Vocab !!!!!!!!!!!

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 01:21 PM
LIRL!! TELL ME AGAIN!!

SwurvinIn
03-08-2006, 01:23 PM
damn...this thread's good!

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 01:25 PM
I'm at the top son!! FTW!! YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!

TELL ME AGAIN!!

You forgot 12 sec...

Come on man you're slipping down that ladder...

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 01:26 PM
half baked, that threat he made to you in tha other thread was pricess...." im going to kill you"

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 01:27 PM
LIRL my bad homey 12 SEC FTW!!!

honestly I will look back on my posts somedays, and just laugh in real life for like, 10-15 minutes at a time - I am a funny bastard!!! Some people dont understand I just talk shit on here, but I am ready to back it up at any moment. thats why I'm not afraid of IA meets LIRL

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 01:27 PM
heres what he wrote to half baked

actually it'll be me posting this.. i'm going to kill you.. i know people.. maybe not tommorrow.. maybe not this week.. but eventually i'll find you.. you wont like it.. better look over your shoulder everyday.. cause remeber you have no clue what i look like..

HalfBaked
03-08-2006, 01:28 PM
He is going to kill me because he knows people!

I love it.

Did you see my response to him in that thread?

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 01:29 PM
He is going to kill me because he knows people!

I love it.

Did you see my response to him in that thread?

LIRL, yeah i did
" ooh, i'll know its you when i see the ricey lancer"

4dmin
03-08-2006, 01:34 PM

ummm i don't know all the shit behind this but build your car for you and no one else... my car is RICE too as far as the VWvotex kids go but they can all lick my nutz... its the internet gotta take everything w/ a grain of salt and brush if off your back.

either way thanx for repping the stickers even if you hate us :bigok:

aaronfelipe
03-08-2006, 01:36 PM
ummm i don't know all the shit behind this but build your car for you and no one else... my car is RICE too as far as the VWvotex kids go but they can all lick my nutz... its the internet gotta take everything w/ a grain of salt and brush if off your back.

That's what I'm talkint about....IA love....

The Yousef
03-08-2006, 01:37 PM

it adds horsepower y0!!!! i gained eleventy whp!!!!!! :eek:

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 01:37 PM
unless you are talkin about Justine, she cant brush it off cause it bothers her hunch and gets tangled up so she has to trim it off her back

Hulud
03-08-2006, 01:38 PM

you sir can
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/diaf.jpg

4dmin
03-08-2006, 01:39 PM
sorry guys moved this shit :goodjob:

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 01:39 PM
oh this is gonna be nice

Bishop
03-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Im jellin like magellin.
does it matter if other people dont like your car?
some people didn't liek my car when i came on, did i care, no.
just do ya thang and build your own car, there will always be assholes, On IA or at meets thatw ont like your car, you may not hear them at meets but you can see what they type here.
Yeah, from what i remeber some said "i hope the lambo door falls and chops your head off"

HyPer50
03-08-2006, 01:41 PM
*runs away crying* lol

Tasuki_Civic
Originally
Posted by HalfBaked

hehehe...........

Hulud
ahhhhh my entertainment for teh afternoon
*pops open a beer*

Hulud
03-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Yeah, from what i remeber some said "i hope the lambo door falls and chops your head off"
hahahahaha

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 01:42 PM
ahhhhh my entertainment for teh afternoon
*pops open a beer*

yo man do you drink the Steelies or what?

you seem like more of a Keystone light kinda dude

©hris
03-08-2006, 01:43 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hulud
03-08-2006, 01:43 PM
yo man do you drink the Steelies or what?

you seem like more of a Keystone light kinda dude
keystone? fuck you! lol
i got a 12pk of highlife last nite for 7.50 so im drinking "the champagne of beers" lol

Hulud
03-08-2006, 01:44 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
you know its bad when the most hated guy on IA (according to himself) finds it funny lol

tony
03-08-2006, 01:44 PM
strange.. that quote looks eerily similar to what I said to him a few weeks back

All I will say is this.. be aware of who you piss off because you may disrespect the wrong one and while you're attending these little meets you may be standing right next to them and not know it.. its real easy to talk like that on a computer.

I still havent forgotten about why I posted that so keep talking.. :king:

buddha@TeamFX
03-08-2006, 01:46 PM
LOL!! this is great...Keeps me entertained at work...

wantboost
03-08-2006, 01:46 PM
keystone? fuck you! lol
i got a 12pk of highlife last nite for 7.50 so im drinking "the champagne of beers" lol
:lmfao: :lmfao: hahahha thats classic

4dmin
03-08-2006, 01:51 PM
you know its bad when the most hated guy on IA (according to himself) finds it funny lol

bahh

see look at Chris he was once hated now he is an ok guy... :bigok: (chris check your rep ;) )

Bishop
03-08-2006, 01:52 PM
^lol alot of people still hate him

Hulud
03-08-2006, 01:53 PM
^lol alot of people still hate him
i still hate you

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 01:55 PM
its boring now that you 2 are th eonly one's typing
~leaves~

Bishop
03-08-2006, 01:55 PM
^good, wouldnt expect anything less....Im comming home friday to smudge yo pumas

1439/2000
03-08-2006, 01:58 PM
only goes to four!!!!!!

Haha yeah it does. Well I was looking at this thread. The last page is where it gets good.

LANCER ES's ROCK! YEAH!!! RACECAR!!!!

Hulud
03-08-2006, 01:59 PM
its boring now that you 2 are th eonly one's typing
~leaves~
dont let your lambo door cut your head off on the way out

ironchef
03-08-2006, 02:02 PM
cliffnotes please!

Bishop
03-08-2006, 02:03 PM
umm...read the first post....

Cliffnotes...

Lemonjax or w.e says Fuck IA

Hulud
03-08-2006, 02:04 PM
umm...read the first post....

Cliffnotes...

Lemonjax or w.e says Fuck IA
BPD notes FTW!

Hulud
03-08-2006, 02:05 PM
anyways where is he? did he leave already?

B16a2 Civic
dont let your lambo door cut your head off on the way out

it wont, thanks for your concern, its appreciated.
too many deaths with people leaving threads and there heads get cut off by doors, especially thats on teh car

Hulud
it wont, thanks for your concerne, its appreciated.
lol np anytime

but its concern :goodjob:

Bishop
03-08-2006, 02:06 PM
so wait...let me get the story right...his car got impounded because of the ricer wheels?

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 02:06 PM
lol np anytime

but its concern :goodjob:

LIRL, you must be camped out in this thread, have an alarm clock go off every time a response is generated.

Hulud
03-08-2006, 02:07 PM
LIRL, you must be camped out in this thread, have an alarm clock go off every time a response is generated.
i do lol

Bishop
03-08-2006, 02:07 PM
LOLOL :lmfao: i was thinking the same thing earlier...1 second after i would post you had another post under me lol

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 02:08 PM
LIRL, he's a bot, he has auto responses

Hulud
03-08-2006, 02:09 PM
LIRL, he's a bot, he has auto responses
*robot voice*
shit
*self destruct*

Bishop
03-08-2006, 02:09 PM
lol

BTW Brian, who are you avoiding on AIM?

Hulud
03-08-2006, 02:11 PM
lol

BTW Brian, who are you avoiding on AIM?
ill tell you later sucka!

Hulud
03-08-2006, 02:12 PM
i knew that lemonajax kid was bad news

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 02:13 PM
hmm

COGCaviZ24
03-08-2006, 02:13 PM

Dude, everyone is critique. why do you think American Idol is so big! chill out homie

Hulud
03-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Dude, everyone is critique. why do you think American Idiol is so big! chill out homie
Idiol?????

rolling_trip
03-08-2006, 02:15 PM
:blah: you do realize you can click that little red X in the top right hand corner anytime you get ready. you can also suck on you lancer's tail pipe, while its running, and end all your problems. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 02:16 PM
i wonder if we can get his boxs to the red, lets try.

Hulud
03-08-2006, 02:18 PM
i sent him some hurry lets see how long it takes lolol

Bishop
03-08-2006, 02:20 PM
damn mine didnt bring him down

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 02:20 PM
i sent him sum too, i put him down atleast 40 somethin

Bishop
03-08-2006, 02:22 PM
nah negatives are different....when thinkfast neg. repped me it only brought me down 3 or 4 points

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 02:23 PM
:mad:

rolling_trip
he is red now

quickdodge®
i've talked to about 10-15 people who absolutely hate this site because of shit-heads like you guys...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A WHOLE 15 PEOPLE HATE IA!???!?!?!?! How will this goddamn site ever live up to that? Should Julio go ahead and pull the plug now???? Later, QD.

Hulud
so everyone neg him you never know lol

Bishop
03-08-2006, 02:25 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A WHOLE 15 PEOPLE HATE IA!???!?!?!?! How will this goddamn site ever live up to that? Should Julio go ahead and pull the plug now???? Later, QD.
Yeah, go ahead and give him the go-ahead....since 15 people dont like IA its a failure :rolleyes:

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 02:26 PM
nah negatives are different....when thinkfast neg. repped me it only brought me down 3 or 4 points

when did I neg rep you foo?

The Golden Child
notes ?

civic95
http://www.memoryroad.com/images/products/wws-26.jpg

sprix!
03-08-2006, 02:29 PM
:lmfao:
:blah: you do realize you can click that little red X in the top right hand corner anytime you get ready. you can also suck on you lancer's tail pipe, while its running, and end all your problems. :goodjob:

Hulud
03-08-2006, 02:31 PM
keystone? fuck you! lol

Hulud
03-08-2006, 02:32 PM
notes ?
two pages back

sprix!
It took me a minute to find the thread since the powers that be moved it, and it already jumped up about three pages.

SOHC MONSTER
and no matter how slow your car can be, its still a lancer.....which is slower then a civic
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Xrated O.G.
03-08-2006, 02:46 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.... QUIT YOUR FUCKING CRYING YOU TOOL...

Julio
03-08-2006, 02:48 PM
any pictures of the piece of shit ride?

Ricer.

SOHC MONSTER
03-08-2006, 02:49 PM
I have never seen someone get so emotional over a car.....Build it to what you think looks good, thats all that matters. Some people like looks, others like all performance and hate the fact of a cosmetic bolt on and some like all JDM. Its all about what YOU like. Can't please everyone ya know?

SOHC MONSTER
03-08-2006, 02:50 PM
any pictures of the piece of shit ride?

Ricer.

:lmfao: :lmfao: and apparently heres a guy that doesnt like ricers. HAHAHA

Bishop
03-08-2006, 02:53 PM
when did I neg rep you foo?
Please explain....

AtifSajid
03-08-2006, 02:53 PM
It's funny how alot of people in here don't know each other personally yet stick together for a fight like they've known each other their whole life.

Aint that the truth! And I love it!!!

SOHC MONSTER
03-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Maybe he should put some lemon ajax to good use...Might help his breath too!

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Please explain....

oops man, dammit... well I'd be more worried about Hulud's comment, he sounds a little upset with you

Bishop
03-08-2006, 03:13 PM
lol. Thats cause i neg. reped him for being a tool

IndianStig
03-08-2006, 03:17 PM
bitch you own rice

LIRL

SpoonedEG
03-08-2006, 04:16 PM
I hate lancers..they are ugly.
I bet he thinks his car is as hot as an EVO! bwaaahahahahahha

B16a2 Civic
03-08-2006, 04:17 PM
wait....wheels and exhaust is rice....then everyone is rice
they were fuckin with him and he took it serious, that car aint rice tho

SpoonedEG
03-08-2006, 04:18 PM
It's rice because it looks ugly

Hulud
03-08-2006, 04:20 PM
this thread has really started sucking since lemonAJAX isnt here lol

SpoonedEG
03-08-2006, 04:21 PM
^lol

lancers are really ugly....

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 04:21 PM
he is probably being used right now to clean up fake wooden floors in someone's kitchen

hmm

SpoonedEG
03-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Poor kid though..It's not his fault that lancers are ugly LOL ... (actually it kinda is because he made it more ugly by adding the rims and all that)

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 04:34 PM
true that true that

wantboost
03-08-2006, 04:36 PM
didnt the other stuff come from the dealership?

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 04:38 PM
the car? yea probably

the cheap rims and cherry exhaust - no. they have grounds to void the warranty on appearance alone.

SpoonedEG
03-08-2006, 04:49 PM
the car? yea probably

the cheap rims and cherry exhaust - no. they have grounds to void the warranty on appearance alone.

LOL!!!:lmfao:

thinkfast®
03-08-2006, 04:52 PM
um, sir? we're gonna have to ask you to step out of the car. yea, it seems your warranty is voided to to extreme levels of "teh suck" and basically all your warranty are belong to us. :rips contract in his face: please proceed to exit the dealership and do not attempt to drive in here again. ever.

babygurl
03-08-2006, 06:06 PM
this lemonjax fag neg repped me lol! OOPSY!!!!!!! I hit a soft spot

DurtySpeed
03-08-2006, 06:15 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=49117

Please read your other thread. You can come take this shit up with me personally.

DurtySpeed
03-08-2006, 06:17 PM
I have a certain amount of respect for a lancer, I guess. But talking about rice, they come from the dealership already riced out for you.

IndianStig
03-08-2006, 07:01 PM
lol, his lancer isnt riced out, not IMO.

i mean only thing i see is that the rims dont go with the paint, silver makes it look like shit, and that grill in the front makes it look like a POS (but thats from factory), also that exhaust is what every fanboy has on there car.............but they probably have it from the header back, just a muffler is kinda ricey if thats what he has

the newer lancer's fixed that and the grille looks bareable

but again, lemonajax, your a ricer for getting butthurt over this shit

boosted1jz
03-08-2006, 08:46 PM
u must care if u fucking made a whole fucking post about people hurting your poooor feelings

ShogunStylez
03-08-2006, 09:41 PM
wow this thread has officially died R.I.P

ironchef
03-08-2006, 09:41 PM
wow this thread has officially died R.I.PYea you killed it asshole, gosh!! ;)

ShogunStylez
03-08-2006, 09:44 PM
*sniff* *sniff*
makin me feel all guilty

ironchef
03-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Haha good lolol.

EJ25RUN
03-08-2006, 09:51 PM
wow, who pissed in your cofee?

BluesClues
03-08-2006, 09:54 PM
If you just roll a big fat doobie it will all be ooh-tay! :D

wantboost
03-08-2006, 10:16 PM
the car? yea probably

i thought he said the muffler came with the car when he got it?? oh well wouldnt be the 1st time i missread somthing lol. but if he did put it on lol rofl gay as a mofo (i hate it when i hear a loud exhaust comming down the road and i turn and look and it is a car with those spinning hubcaps) man i want to kill those people

B16a2 Civic
03-09-2006, 11:46 AM
LIRL

Hulud
03-09-2006, 11:49 AM
lemonAJAX FTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
bwahahaha.. if you knew how to drive your car wouldn't be in the "impound lot" to begin with douche...

Nemesis
haha i just saw this thread

made me :lmao:

Tank
damn this is the best 15 minutes ive spent laughin all day today thanks

B16a2 Civic
03-09-2006, 11:52 AM
i bumped it, your welcome

PSINXS
03-09-2006, 11:57 AM
matt you are funny. LIRL!

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-09-2006, 11:58 AM

bitch, i can't even afford a lancer... people don't call my car rice... my car is clean, but it's nothing to brag about.. for god sakes, it's just a cavy...

get over yourself and stop being such a whiny kid.... i bet you were the kid in class that always had snot running out of his nose, that's gross... anyway, grow up.

BTEC
03-09-2006, 12:10 PM
bitch, i can't even afford a lancer... people don't call my car rice... my car is clean, but it's nothing to brag about.. for god sakes, it's just a cavy...

get over yourself and stop being such a whiny kid.... i bet you were the kid in class that always had snot running out of his nose, that's gross... anyway, grow up.
:lmao:

RicerShizzle
03-09-2006, 12:34 PM
that's gross...

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-09-2006, 12:45 PM
shut up slut.. go eat a steak or something.

RicerShizzle
03-09-2006, 12:49 PM
hey fuck u tramp.

SpoonedEG
03-09-2006, 10:53 PM
I bet LemonAjax is going to come back one day with another SN and say stuffs like "You guys are dumb fuck....this lancer is hot as hell......."

we miss you man...

ahmonrah
03-10-2006, 12:52 AM
wow this is funny.......not very.

Flip
03-10-2006, 05:27 AM
LOL - another one that has cracked... i think people would reaize really quick the how some people are on this board. If you can't handle a little (or alot) of haggling, this sites not for you. As soon as you let someone get under your skin here, it will get worse and worse and worse and wrse FTW BITCHES.

RISKYB
03-10-2006, 07:08 AM
i got ya twat, and ps you need to shut the fuck up and exit if you dont like what we have to say youngblood

yudalicious
03-19-2006, 03:46 PM
I kinda miss Lemonajax... ;[ He single handedly made this forum worth visiting everyday... here are some of my all time favorite lemonajax-isms:
- evo 8 only came out 3 years ago
- fwd is better than rwd, especially in the rain
- lancer > miata period
- the ability to use correct grammar means you have autism
- hankook ventus k107s are the best tires ever
- trying to buy a 240sx body kit before even having bought a 240
I think I speak for all when I say, lemon, please come back, we miss you

MongolPup
03-19-2006, 04:12 PM
he just doesn't post.... i.e.

Last Activity: Today 12:28 AM

1439/2000
03-19-2006, 04:25 PM
I kinda miss Lemonajax... ;[ He single handedly made this forum worth visiting everyday... here are some of my all time favorite lemonajax-isms:
- evo 8 only came out 3 years ago- fwd is better than rwd, especially in the rain
- lancer > miata period
- the ability to use correct grammar means you have autism
- hankook ventus k107s are the best tires ever
- trying to buy a 240sx body kit before even having bought a 240
I think I speak for all when I say, lemon, please come back, we miss you

Not that the evo 8 came out 3 years ago, because it did, but that Lancer Evolutions PERIOD were just invented.

Lame.

TallGuy
03-19-2006, 04:40 PM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTIwODU5NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

yudalicious
03-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Not that the evo 8 came out 3 years ago, because it did, but that Lancer Evolutions PERIOD were just invented.

Lame.

lol, damn, I fail.