View Full Version : Business Loan

GsrTurbo320
03-07-2006, 08:22 PM
..How hard or easy is it to get $$$? :confused:
and how do you go on about it?

IndianStig
03-07-2006, 08:37 PM
pretty hard.

my dad is limited in this country with loans that are actually worthwhile and not a rip off. in lonond he gets a loan the conversion rates kill him. now he does 80% of biz on london.

but first thing you may wanna do to get a loan is to come up with a business plan, then go to the bank.....or a rich friend, you know, an established business man or woman already who can give you liquid cash in a loan.

what do you need it for tho?

RandomGuy
03-07-2006, 11:29 PM
pretty hard.

my dad is limited in this country with loans that are actually worthwhile and not a rip off. in lonond he gets a loan the conversion rates kill him. now he does 80% of biz on london.

but first thing you may wanna do to get a loan is to come up with a business plan, then go to the bank.....or a rich friend, you know, an established business man or woman already who can give you liquid cash in a loan.

what do you need it for tho?
dude... when ur dad gets green card... tell him to help gsr out...

tony
03-08-2006, 07:07 AM
an extensive business plan will be vital to getting a business loan, a lot of people look to private investors as well

IndianStig
03-08-2006, 07:23 PM
dude... when ur dad gets green card... tell him to help gsr out...

litsen you fucking illegal homo

we APPLIED FOR CITIZEN BITCH

:lmfao: :lmfao:

GsrTurbo320
03-08-2006, 07:46 PM
^^ BAhahaha

IndianStig
03-08-2006, 08:31 PM
btw, private investors usually like a piece of the profit too

but your twenty and you have a record so your 5 C's are already fucked up so you might wanna try provate investors first, you wont have to have as much money to start with either

cough cough, your dad

Seymour222
03-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Make a business plan, then visit Flag Capital Bank, formerly Chattahoochee Natl Bank, Talk to Matt Eggert about an SBA (8)a, or just SBA loan, tell him that Chris Moore is an internet associate of yours. Got more questions, PM me.

Seymour222
03-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Oh yea, also try to figure out a way to show 3 years of working capitol, it is not that hard it goes by what you say, and only a minute amount of paper proof.