PDA

View Full Version : Getting a House

RandomGuy
04-21-2005, 08:08 PM
anyone like Alex know a site to check the value of a house? I checked housevalues.com ... it was BS... is there any magic site where you type the address and itll tell you how much the house should go for lol kinda like a Blue Book for houses?

If you can post any help that would be great.

NzProjeKt
04-21-2005, 08:10 PM
just get an appraisal on it you dork.. :king:

carrascopa
04-21-2005, 08:13 PM
anyone like Alex know a site to check the value of a house? I checked housevalues.com ... it was BS... is there any magic site where you type the address and itll tell you how much the house should go for lol kinda like a Blue Book for houses?

If you can post any help that would be great.

no man, not really anything like that that is open to the public. best thing i can think of us yahoo..

http://realestate.yahoo.com/re/homevalues/

i use this sometimes for quick fix answers although i dont find accurate 100% of the time it will help. If you have a particular property in question i can look it up for you in a matter of minutes just pm me the address

RandomGuy
04-21-2005, 08:14 PM
damn dont know what im thinkin . naveed does your sister still do real estate?

NzProjeKt
04-21-2005, 08:15 PM
damn dont know what im thinkin . naveed does your sister still do real estate?

yea ! and my dad...

carrascopa
04-21-2005, 08:16 PM
just get an appraisal on it you dork.. :king:

appraisals cost money man! I can comp it out 4 free

RandomGuy
04-21-2005, 08:18 PM
appraisals cost money man! I can comp it out 4 free

will get you the address ASAP now... my 'rents are lazy as hell man i kept on tellin 'em to call you like months ago but they only trust other "pakis"... ppl who screw em over even more... heh.

will call/PM you soon. Thanks too much man.

carrascopa
04-21-2005, 08:21 PM
will get you the address ASAP now... my 'rents are lazy as hell man i kept on tellin 'em to call you like months ago but they only trust other "pakis"... ppl who screw em over even more... heh.

will call/PM you soon. Thanks too much man.

no problem man! just let me know brotha!

chmura
04-21-2005, 09:02 PM
give me an addy and I will give u info...