PDA

View Full Version : Misc What is you favorite type of Movie?

4dmin
04-21-2005, 03:30 PM
What is you favorite type of Movie?

The Yousef
04-21-2005, 05:03 PM
action/adventure....bad boys part 1 and 2 <----kicked ass...especially part 1

Tracy
04-21-2005, 05:16 PM
I love scary movies, but I am super afraid ofthe dark and ghosts! I think I already told ya'll about how if I think about Fredddy while I'm in the shower, I'm afraid he will come out of the shower head. OR Sometimes when I'm washing my hair with my eyes closed and I start thinking about scary stuff, I have to open my eyes real fast!!! AND when Dan goes out of town, I sleep on the couch because it gets to dark for me to walk all the way to my bedroom from the livingroom...the ghosts might get me! :D

The Yousef
04-21-2005, 05:19 PM
I love scary movies, but I am super afraid ofthe dark and ghosts! I think I already told ya'll about how if I think about Fredddy while I'm in the shower, I'm afraid he will come out of the shower head. OR Sometimes when I'm washing my hair with my eyes closed and I start thinking about scary stuff, I have to open my eyes real fast!!! AND when Dan goes out of town, I sleep on the couch because it gets to dark for me to walk all the way to my bedroom from the livingroom...the ghosts might get me! :D

wow....you got issues....... :eek:

sorry nuthing but love :bigok:
even though your car is faster then my lude will ever be.... :(

quickdodgeŽ
04-21-2005, 09:50 PM
I can't vote because I am a fan of comedy and horror. Later, QD.

DrivenMind
04-21-2005, 11:05 PM
ditto. I like documentries but I enjoy amateur car films alot.