PDA

View Full Version : lol @bums in atlanta

PSINXS
03-06-2006, 10:22 AM
most of the time in atlanta u run into some interesting bums downtown. last night we were in my friends evo headed to a store. we got and the bum came over and said that "your heads might be overheating because your car is still running after you turn it off."

lol it was the turbo timer! then he proceeded to say he was kin to bernie mac and we should all chip in some money to help him out. lolz

RandomGuy
03-06-2006, 10:42 AM
he has nothing on the bum who runs around yelling Hadooken and sonic boom...

ask julian (GTIKID) he does it near the GSU campus almost daily...

The Golden Child
03-06-2006, 10:45 AM
lolz

speedminded
03-06-2006, 10:48 AM
most of the time in atlanta u run into some interesting bums downtown. last night we were in my friends evo headed to a store. we got and the bum came over and said that "your heads might be overheating because your car is still running after you turn it off."

lol it was the turbo timer! then he proceeded to say he was kin to bernie mac and we should all chip in some money to help him out. lolzat least he wasn't trying to get in it

TeeJay
03-06-2006, 12:37 PM
lol, some o them bums are mad cool!! theres one that we talk to every time we come down. hes one of the guys at 5 points that draws ur picture for you. that guys cool as hell, and he can draw too!! but im just thinkin with skills like that he could get a job somewhere, like for the police doing sketches or somethin.

Halfwit
03-06-2006, 12:42 PM
stockbridge is gettin bad. most are lady bums though..? wtf?

BTEC
03-06-2006, 12:53 PM
stockbridge is gettin bad. most are lady bums though..? wtf?
have u had any affairs with the lady bums yet?

Halfwit
03-06-2006, 12:54 PM
not yet, but that was my decision, i do yell at them to pick up their trash though.

Scrilla
03-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Or like the bum @ the varsity meet a few days ago.... He was walking around trying to sell stuff from the trash..:thinking: He then proceeded to sell a "JDM" Public enemy cd...He said it was JDM because the case that the cd was in opened from left to right instead of right to left....WTF?!?! :screwy:

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-06-2006, 01:41 PM
we used to have one in gainesville when i worked at the likka sto.. she'd always come in with a different guy, she was rough looking, but anyway, she'd have sex with these guys and for payment, they'd buy her a pint of mr. boston vodka.. she'd take it and go to her tree house to sleep... she passed out under a bridge on the way home one day and got hit by a car... she's still alive though.

speedminded
03-06-2006, 01:47 PM
we used to have one in gainesville when i worked at the likka sto.. she'd always come in with a different guy, she was rough looking, but anyway, she'd have sex with these guys and for payment, they'd buy her a pint of mr. boston vodka.. she'd take it and go to her tree house to sleep... she passed out under a bridge on the way home one day and got hit by a car... she's still alive though.lol, "used to have one in gainesville...."

wantboost
03-06-2006, 02:39 PM
lol, "used to have one in gainesville...." :lmfao: :lmfao:

NzProjeKt
03-06-2006, 03:00 PM

That bum has nothing on the bums at the train yards.. I had one hop out of a freight and try to sell me a beanie baby..

Halfwit
03-06-2006, 03:02 PM
lol

devinwebb907
03-07-2006, 12:07 AM

we got ryu up in here haha

Slowboy
03-07-2006, 08:03 AM
down in columbus there is a old black lady, that comes out on weekend, with a bible and yells versus out at people, take in mind this is were all the clubs are, better not try to talkto this one she will grab you start praying over you and crying and what not, kind of freaky.

Then a old man that rides a wheel chair around at night asking for money downtown, and like during the day i see him walking around a couple blocked away or riding a bike,
Pretty funny cause i live like 6 blocks from the clubs, and I was gointo work one morning and i was like hey man wernt you in a wheelchair last night downtown. he was like uh uh na man that wasnt me... He had the same cloths on dum ass.