PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris fans....

©hris
03-06-2006, 12:44 AM
lol i know this is the wrong forum but..... you norris fans will love this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irI-T9zq2Po&feature=Views&page=1&t=t&f=b

brads94accord
03-06-2006, 11:28 AM
lol ....

(tastes dirt)

"A plane crashed here" lol

quickdodge®
03-06-2006, 11:36 AM
I've always refered to you as a fuccing dumbass. A non-common sense-having, insignificant idiot. With this post, you have kept up the tradition of being ridiculously stupid. I never knew, until I E-met you, that a human could be as stupid as you are. And I've been around. I've mingled with homeless people that would make you look you have the intelligence of a rock at the bottom of the Chattahooche River. You're about as sharp as a dead Yucca Plant. You seem to fail to realize that you can't produce a breath of air that anyone would want to associate with. If brain power were measured on a Richter scale, you would register lower than a snail's fart. Just thought I'd remind you of this. Later, QD.

©hris
03-06-2006, 11:37 AM
cool

thinkfast®
03-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Chuck Norris does not leave messages. Chuck Norris leaves warnings.

ironchef
03-06-2006, 12:36 PM
I've always refered to you as a fuccing dumbass. A non-common sense-having, insignificant idiot. With this post, you have kept up the tradition of being ridiculously stupid. I never knew, until I E-met you, that a human could be as stupid as you are. And I've been around. I've mingled with homeless people that would make you look you have the intelligence of a rock at the bottom of the Chattahoochee River. You're about as sharp as a dead Yucca Plant. You seem to fail to realize that you can't produce a breath of air that anyone would want to associate with. If brain power were measured on a Richter scale, you would register lower than a snail's fart. Just thought I'd remind you of this. Later, QD.Fixed! :)