PDA

View Full Version : Mornin IA.

dodgekota
03-05-2006, 05:16 AM
Top of the mornin to ya on this wonderful day with a high of 68 degrees.

On a wierd note... I get woken up at 6 am by my dad... i just went to bed at 4, so I'm still zoned out... and he keeps sayin come look at your truck, come look at your truck... so i walk down the hall to the bonus room, and look out the window... and i laughed...

My truck was chromed....

well... temporarly chromed...:lmfao: it was wrapped in aluminum foil... bout 10 rolls of it... and i mean... WRAPPED. It was freakin hilarious... the bad thing... i forgot to take pics:doh: .

I'm gonna check the truck in the morning for damages... the guys who did this are just the type to do damage...what scares me is i found the gas door open...

though i need to thank them for one hell of a good laugh... minus the part of unwrappin my truck in 36 degree tempature wearin shorts and a tshirt...

dodgekota
03-05-2006, 05:43 AM
O ya. Does anybody know how to syphen (sp) fuel to check it... i have a bad feeling they did some stupid shit with the fuel. Hopefully they were smarter than that.

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Damn, that sucks bro. They much have just siphoned your gas though. I would turn the car on to check the fuel gauge (Don't start it, just in case) and see if it is at the same level as when you parked it.

dodgekota
03-05-2006, 11:54 AM
I dont think they siphoned the gas. there not that smart. there the type that drive big trucks, go mudding, and think there so cool (not using the 1 word version of it to offend anybody).

VUU
03-05-2006, 11:56 AM
You mean like truck-driving-tire-smokin' rednecks?

SixSquared
03-05-2006, 12:01 PM
as far as siphoning out gas, if you have easy access to your fuel pump, disconnect your fuel line, attach a hose going to a bucket, and then turn your car to the on position. voila. If you're good, you'll have the hose at the right angle so that after the fuel pump sends the first bit of fuel through, the siphoning action will be continued. If not, turn off, then back to on position. Using the pump saves you from gas in your mouth.... good luck!

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 12:14 PM
as far as siphoning out gas, if you have easy access to your fuel pump, disconnect your fuel line, attach a hose going to a bucket, and then turn your car to the on position. voila. If you're good, you'll have the hose at the right angle so that after the fuel pump sends the first bit of fuel through, the siphoning action will be continued. If not, turn off, then back to on position. Using the pump saves you from gas in your mouth.... good luck!

Emily FTW

dodgekota
03-05-2006, 12:40 PM
lol. ya, i really dont feel like checkin it, so ill jus live with it.

Hulud
03-05-2006, 12:43 PM
lol. ya, i really dont feel like checkin it, so ill jus live with it.
and ill laugh when in a few weeks we see a post saying "i have engine problems"

dodgekota
03-05-2006, 12:47 PM
lol. idk, i have mixed thoughts. the fuel door was open, yet there was nothing in the filler neck, it smelt fine, and it was all dry.

here's a pic of the foil ball... (most of it is compacted togeather)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/dodgekota/8ca56a14.jpg

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-05-2006, 05:23 PM
that some funny stuff...but then it would suck if it were to happen to me...lol

Hulud
03-05-2006, 06:04 PM
i owulda been pissed, prolly scratched some paint, but saran wrap thattd be fucking hilarious

dodgekota
03-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Ya. it put a few scratches, but its a truck- it was on the bed rails, where theres already a ton of scratches, so i dont really mind. im gonna be getting a new paintjob in the future anyways. and yes, saran wrap is funny as hell, and a pain to get off.

RISKYB
03-06-2006, 08:03 AM
good late morning