PDA

View Full Version : LOWER4 IS A THIEF

PIMP2K
03-04-2006, 06:33 PM
PEOPLE OF IA, LOWER4 AND HIS BOYS ARE THIEVES. THE SUB AND AMP THAT THEY ARE SELLING ARE STOLEN. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.........

aaronfelipe
03-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Can you back up your accusations?

PIMP2K
03-04-2006, 06:36 PM
YES I CAN, BECAUSE IT IS MY STUFF AND I GOT IT BACK NOW......

PIMP2K
03-04-2006, 06:37 PM
I AM NOT ACCUSSING ANYONE, I TELLING HOW IT IS.....

aaronfelipe
03-04-2006, 06:37 PM
YES I CAN, BECAUSE IT IS MY STUFF AND I GOT IT BACK NOW......
Could you develop without typing in caps?
Nobody is going to belive you if you don't explain yourself. :blah:

PIMP2K
03-04-2006, 06:43 PM
I really don't need to explain myself. He stole my stuff and I got it back from him. I am looking out for you guys by posting this. Believe what you like. That dude and his friends are thieves.

2.0civic
03-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Not to bash but its a little hard to know what you're talking about without any explanation

PIMP2K
03-04-2006, 06:50 PM
my shit was stolen thursday night and it was here for sale friday morning by him. As I said before believe what y'all will. Thats really all I have to say on the matter.

MachNU
03-04-2006, 06:51 PM
couldnt you jsut post links to you saying your shit was stolen then links to him selling the things!

PIMP2K
03-04-2006, 06:53 PM
This is post trying to sell it. The pic is down now... http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=34214740#post34214740

MachNU
03-04-2006, 07:36 PM
well thats some pretty good proof, as soon as you posted that on his thread, he got rid of all the information!

aaronfelipe
03-04-2006, 07:53 PM
How did you just "get it back"?

quickdodge®
03-05-2006, 03:08 AM
I really don't need to explain myself. He stole my stuff and I got it back from him. I am looking out for you guys by posting this. Believe what you like. That dude and his friends are thieves.

Actually, with an accusation like this, yes you do need to explain yourself. If you're wanting to "look out for" us "guys," you will explain yourself. I appreciate the heads up but you're an idiot if you don't try to provide more info on this. Later, QD.

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 07:04 AM
hos did you just get it back?? not that i care but im just wandering how someone stole your stuff to begin with, then you just get it back. Do you two know each other well or something? just curious.

THEONE
03-05-2006, 08:02 AM
damn,i saw that post he said he was selling for his sister.so how did you get it back? did you see the post arrange a meet then buy it back then claim thief?:) j/k

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 08:22 AM
damn,i saw that post he said he was selling for his sister.so how did you get it back? did you see the post arrange a meet then buy it back then claim thief?:) j/k

:lmfao: thats funny. j/k. but on a serious note, how did all this go down. Otherwise, it is kinda like libel (not slander) for you to put claims against someone that causes dafamation to their character. some more info would be nice.

quickdodge®
03-05-2006, 10:34 AM
^^^Exactly. As of now, I have all of Lower4's FOR SALE posts on lock and will stay that way until this gets settled. But if the accuser doesn't feel th eneed to explain what's up, then his claims will be unfounded adn Lower4 can continue to sell. Later, QD.

aaronfelipe
03-05-2006, 10:37 AM
^^^Exactly. As of now, I have all of Lower4's FOR SALE posts on lock and will stay that way until this gets settled. But if the accuser doesn't feel th eneed to explain what's up, then his claims will be unfounded adn Lower4 can continue to sell. Later, QD.
Fair enough, but it doesn't seem like this guy wants to talk.

Hulud
03-05-2006, 11:54 AM
im still waitng for some proof that it was yours to begin with

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Without more proof this thread is weaksauce. If this guy is "looking out for us" then maybe he should explain himself more......or maybe we should just say fuck it and ban them both. Anyone can say that anyone is a thief.

quickdodge®
03-05-2006, 11:57 AM
^^^That's right. So I'll give this fuccer a couple of days, til Monday when i get home from work to say something that will further this thread and reasoning. If I/other mods see nothing to uphold this accusation, then Lower4 will be good to go. Later, QD.

aaronfelipe
03-05-2006, 12:00 PM
The guy only has 8 posts anyway....

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 12:09 PM
^^^That's right. So I'll give this fuccer a couple of days, til Monday when i get home from work to say something that will further this thread and reasoning. If I/other mods see nothing to uphold this accusation, then Lower4 will be good to go. Later, QD.

And we should ban the starter of this thread.

I am a mod, and I am in it to ban it.

Lower4
03-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Huh???

PIMP2K
03-05-2006, 01:18 PM
My shit was stolen thursday night and it was up for sale here on IA friday. I arrange a meeting and got my shit back. I don't know that cat from anywhere.

The number of post I have should not be a factor in me stating what happen.

Well, it is your site and you can ban me if you like. I am just happy that I got my shit back.

Tell them what happened lower4. I know "huh" isn't all you gotta say.

quickdodge®
03-05-2006, 01:22 PM
^^^You're a goddamn idiot, dude. Explain everything that happened. Just posting it was gone isn't enbough to convince anyone or, most importantly me, that you're right. If you want to look for folks, do a better job. Later, QD.

PIMP2K
03-05-2006, 01:41 PM
As I said my shit was stolen out of my car on Thursday and then I saw my amp and subs for sale by lower4 on friday.. I arrange a meeting letting him think am going to buy it and confronted him about my shit. If someone takes something that isn't theirs and try to selling isn't a definition of a thief, then I don't know what is.

You guys are ready to come down on me for talking the truth. You don't even know me and calling me an idiot, matter of fact, I really don't care if you ban him or me at this point. Me posting this wasn't to get anyone banned but to let y'all aware that dude is shady. Don't really care what happens at this point. Do what y'all gotta do and believe what you want to.

quickdodge®
03-05-2006, 01:48 PM
Man you dumbass. Of course we won't believe you when you just sign on and say someone stole your stuff and then say you don't have to say anything else. Shut the fucc up. We still don't know if it's your stuff he was selling. How can you prove it? When you onfronted him what happened? You're leaving out too many details. Sounds like you may bullshitting people. Later, QD.

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 03:24 PM
As I said my shit was stolen out of my car on Thursday and then I saw my amp and subs for sale by lower4 on friday.. I arrange a meeting letting him think am going to buy it and confronted him about my shit. If someone takes something that isn't theirs and try to selling isn't a definition of a thief, then I don't know what is.

You guys are ready to come down on me for talking the truth. You don't even know me and calling me an idiot, matter of fact, I really don't care if you ban him or me at this point. Me posting this wasn't to get anyone banned but to let y'all aware that dude is shady. Don't really care what happens at this point. Do what y'all gotta do and believe what you want to.

Hey, idiot, here is a thought: GO INTO MORE DETAIL! WTF is so hard about that? Why has this become a pissing contest? If you are for real, then going into DETAIL as to the events that occured wouldn't be a problem, at which point we would thank you for the lookout. Right now it is you that looks like the idiot.

Tyroni
03-05-2006, 04:07 PM
LOL PIMP2k is probly just thinking it's his!!!! If u think it's yours then u should called the police on him...and show some kind of proof or the cop could run a background check on him.. IF no "PROOF" then it wouldn't be no stealing or he is a theif.. "Life ain't Fair! so get use to it"

T.S.
03-05-2006, 05:53 PM
this shit is funny! Its like our own Jerry Springer!! :goodjob: Keep up the good job Buddy! :bigok:

Crowml
03-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Honestly, I think were asking the wrong person for proof. Lower4 needs to say something more than "huh", obviously, he's reading this.

I'm going to go ahead and thank this guy for posting the info thus far.

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Honestly, I think were asking the wrong person for proof. Lower4 needs to say something more than "huh", obviously, he's reading this.

I'm going to go ahead and thank this guy for posting the info thus far.

But how do you know that this isn't just one of his X-friends that is trying to make him look bad? The burden of proof is with the prosecution, and right now the jury is out.

twkg
03-05-2006, 08:41 PM
i dont know....it is kinda weird that as soon as the accusations are made, lower4 gets rid of the info on his fs thread.

Nismo
03-05-2006, 08:45 PM
^ true true

BTLFED
i dont know....it is kinda weird that as soon as the accusations are made, lower4 gets rid of the info on his fs thread.

Well don't get me wrong, I am not defending Lower4 at all. I don't know either or really give a fuck, but if he is "warning" our other members about Lower4 then he needs to ACTUALLY explain WTF is going on.

quickdodge®
^^^ That's what I think is weird. Like I said, and it still stands, Lower4 will NOT be selling on here for a bit. Later, QD.

twkg
03-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Well don't get me wrong, I am not defending Lower4 at all. I don't know either or really give a fuck, but if he is "warning" our other members about Lower4 then he needs to ACTUALLY explain WTF is going on.
yeah i know what you're saying. it's just frustrating when you gotta play 20 questions to find out exactly what's going on.

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 08:59 PM
yeah i know what you're saying. it's just frustrating when you gotta play 20 questions to find out exactly what's going on.

Well if something doesn't come to light from SOMEONE soon, instead of 20 questions we are going to be playing 2 bannings.

quickdodge®
03-05-2006, 09:06 PM
2 bannings sounds good to me. Later, QD.

MidLifeCrisis
03-05-2006, 09:08 PM
wow, this thread turned stupid real quick, i will admit dude was lacking some info at first but he seems to be right on. i dont think it was fair to threaten to ban him, i mean after all, the defendants only response so far was a post that said "huh?". i vote ban for lower4 and an apology to pimp2k.

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 09:19 PM
wow, this thread turned stupid real quick, i will admit dude was lacking some info at first but he seems to be right on. i dont think it was fair to threaten to ban him, i mean after all, the defendants only response so far was a post that said "huh?". i vote ban for lower4 and an apology to pimp2k.

THEN WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR HIM TO POST FUCKING DETAILS!!!! DAMNIT PEOPLE WHY DON'T YOU ALL GET IT?!?!? :rolleyes:

quickdodge®
03-05-2006, 09:23 PM
BTL. Some people just won't comprehend anything.

Midlife. So let me get this straight. I can come one here tomorrow and say that BTLFED is selling my stolen stereo and that's it and he needs to automatically be banned? That's not right. We need more than just a sentence. If it's true and pimp2K is right, I don't owe him a goddamn thing except to say thanks. Later, QD.

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 09:24 PM

Midlife. So let me get this straight. I can come one here tomorrow and say that BTLFED is selling my stolen stereo and that's it and he needs to automatically be banned? That's not right. We need more than just a sentence. If it's true and pimp2K is right, I don't owe him a goddamn thing except to say thanks. Later, QD.

That is EXACTLY what I am saying! Fuck! Logic, people!!

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 09:32 PM

Im with you all the way on this one man. I think the circumstances are weird, BUT there is NO PROOF!! I do believe however though, that Lower4 needs to speak up....any defense is better than no defense. I think Both parties should be punished, not just lower4. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/2cents.gif

imbosile
03-05-2006, 09:33 PM
haha, pimp2k and lower4 are being pretty strange. when you ask for details, all the sudden he doesn't know english.

twkg
03-05-2006, 09:34 PM
foreal man. its taking long enough for him to put together an entire story. how did he get it back exactly? i mean he said that he met with lower4 and got his stuff back? what happened there? did lower4 just say ok, you got me...here is your stuff back? i mean wtf?

quickdodge®
03-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Yeah. I do know that Lower4 NOT saying anything more than, "HUH?" will make it easier to believe. And don't forget that he editted his post after he was "found out."

NICE ONE STUPID!!! AN IA MEMBER STEALING ANOTHER IA MEMBER'S SHIT AND TRYING TO SELL IT ON IA!!!

Fuccin dummy. Later, QD.

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 09:36 PM
foreal man. its taking long enough for him to put together an entire story. how did he get it back exactly? i mean he said that he met with lower4 and got his stuff back? what happened there? did lower4 just say ok, you got me...here is your stuff back? i mean wtf?

somehow i doubt it went down like that....i think someone got an ass kicking....

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Yeah. I do know that Lower4 NOT saying anything more than, "HUH?" will make it easier to believe. And don't forget that he editted his post after he was "found out."

NICE ONE STUPID!!! AN IA MEMBER STEALING ANOTHER IA MEMBER'S SHIT AND TRYING TO SELL IT ON IA!!!

Fuccin dummy. Later, QD.

True. You are all knowing. http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/bowdown.gif

I still think that we need an entire story though on how it went down that way we can build credibility ( i guess having your hsit jacked is credible in a way..)

twkg
03-05-2006, 09:44 PM
somehow i doubt it went down like that....i think someone got an ass kicking....
that's what i'm saying...we don't know the story. all we know is that both of them are acting shady and there's too much talking going on about this. lower4 is on right now. im wondering why there is no explaining from his side.

quickdodge®
03-05-2006, 09:48 PM
im wondering why there is no explaining from his side.

Right. And if he doesn't feel the need to explain, then I don't feel the need for him to be IA. Later, QD.

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Hey QD. Wtih you being a mod and all, you should make him defend or just go ahead and boot him so we have a definitive answer then.http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

To me that would be proof enough

smokeyj
03-05-2006, 10:16 PM
the funny thing is the (theif) has not denied it even when he read the post and said huh he didn't say it was a lie or even that was my shit i bought so i think he is guilty but thats just my 2 cent

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 10:18 PM
the funny thing is the (theif) has not denied it even when he read the post and said huh he didn't say it was a lie or even that was my shit i bought so i think he is guilty but thats just my 2 cent

But why are these two douche bags making us draw our own conclusions? I don't get on the patience train either. That and the care train leave without me on them all the time.

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 10:25 PM
^^^^^^^^ thats why both these douches should be booted.

NzProjeKt
03-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Hmmm. Odd.

aaronfelipe
03-05-2006, 10:41 PM
Lower4 has still not defended himself. I see it hard for a person with like 10 posts to accuse a person with 600 something posts of stealing. Both sides are weak right now. How the hell did he steal his stuff? was the car unlocked? did they know each other?
how did he get his stuff back? I am currently staying neutral. Both have BS and I think that IA needs to confiscate all that shit and give it to the poor:bigok:.

NzProjeKt
03-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Ive done business with Lower4 before and he seemed like a real nice and honest cat.. I wouldnt ban him just quite yet. I would like to atleast see what he has to say.

aaronfelipe
03-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Ive done business with Lower4 before and he seemed like a real nice and honest cat.. I wouldnt ban him just quite yet. I would like to atleast see what he has to say.
Any1 else knows him?

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Choo Choo!! Patience Train leaving the station!! All Abord!!

I'll be standing right here on the platform.

twkg
03-05-2006, 10:49 PM
^thats EXACTLY what i was saying. someone w/ 600 posts and actually has one or two people defending them, stealing and flipping it on here doesn't sound right. plus, unless it was something like a madd expensive system, why steal it and sell it on here? it was A sub and AN amp.

the only other thing i can think of against lower4, besides the deleted post, was another post where he got frantic to sell his stuff ASAP. w/e...to hell w/ it. get rid of em both. no room on IA for scammers and people who cant write a full story to back an accusation.

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 10:50 PM
trying not to take sides BUT Lower4 has had plenty of time to respond and i think instead of "huh" i would have been just a little more upset over being accused of something i didnt do......http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/2cents.gif

aaronfelipe
03-05-2006, 10:51 PM
^thats EXACTLY what i was saying. someone w/ 600 posts and actually has one or two people defending them, stealing and flipping it on here doesn't sound right. plus, unless it was something like a madd expensive system, why steal it and sell it on here? it was A sub and AN amp.

the only other thing i can think of against lower4, besides the deleted post, was another post where he got frantic to sell his stuff ASAP. w/e...to hell w/ it. get rid of em both. no room on IA for scammers and people who cant write a full story to back an accusation.
All he has to do is get a different username and be back up here.

twkg
yeah, but so can anyone else who has been banned. look at corey blade for example lol.

2.0civic
BTW guys, Pimp2K is presently viewing the thread.....Any response man?? lotta questions and no answers...

BTLFED
Let's piss on them!

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 10:53 PM
haha. pissin...wanna pee on you....drip drip drip.....lolol

twkg
03-05-2006, 10:54 PM
well....one of the two is lurking.

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 10:54 PM
haha. pissin...wanna pee on you....drip drip drip.....lolol

This is the remix edition
bout a song about pissin

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 10:55 PM
well....one of the two is lurking.

**Owned by the 30 second posting rule**
I see that too

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 10:55 PM
hahaha!!! i love chappelle!! i plead the FIF!! 1,2,3,4, FIF!

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 10:56 PM
hahaha!!! i love chappelle!! i plead the FIF!! 1,2,3,4, FIF!

There are so many amendments I can choose, but I only choose one...
I plead the FIF!!!!! :lmfao:

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 10:57 PM
hmmm.....i just looked at all of pimp2k's posts......the very first one was where he "bid" on his own shit......very strange..maybe cops were called?? just an idea.

2.0civic
03-05-2006, 10:58 PM
i just think thats odd how he "knew" to look for his stuff on here.........

BTLFED
03-05-2006, 10:58 PM
i just think thats odd how he "knew" to look for his stuff on here.........

Exactly. Plot thickens.

aaronfelipe
03-05-2006, 10:59 PM