PDA

View Full Version : Super Soakers as told by JM

mocha latte cupcake
04-21-2005, 11:56 AM
ok so as i was watching cartoon network it appears as tho they have been hard @ work!

They have 5 new super soakers! even 1 that will unleash a whole tank of water in 1 shot! how frickin crazy is that! dude i love super soakers... Here is a breif history as told by JM

Ok so there was like this guy and stuff, and he was all like, dude i'm in the navy and like it's my job to make underwater stuff! so as he was all pondering and scribbling on his little navy style not pad... he was like dude i got this frickin awesomeness Idea...
so he was gunna design this really schway style underwater propulsion system he was tellin the upper dude, it's like.... silent and stuff... ya know so those crazy ru's-kee's can't get up y0! and they were all, dude go on thats kinda a cool idea how does that ish work....

So he went on and on about how this stuff contraption he made gets all the water and made it all compressed and stuff.... so it was gunna go in one of those new fangled underwater craft we now call.... submarines... and not like the sandwich's! So he said it was gunna shoot the water all quick like and if you've ever heard water mo ving underwater you'd know that it doesn't make a whole lotta noise... but it's all good in that being the point so we don't get caught playing marco polo in our subs...

So the upper dudes were all like, well honestly man, we have this stuff called Nukes and your system is pimp and all that but come on man, It's a freakin NUKE! :king: i mean, like we could blow something up if it ever got captured... ya know....so we're not gunna use your ish dog...

So devastated he was all like well guess what! Fook the Po-LICE! :2up: so he was sitting @ home one day and was like hm.... this stuff shoots water far and it's really cool stuff... so he gave it to one of his kids to go shoot the other kids with.... and they were all like! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEE thats the most shibby-rific, pimp-tastic, Fook-mi-ist think i've ever gotten sprayed by! :bowdown: So he was all like, dude the navy doesn't pay me enough to rock their sponsered sticker... so he gave them the super finger and Made super soaker! and the rest can not be told here b/c i don't have enough time no the resources... so yeah... PIECE!

Disclaimer: some parts of this story may be fictional but i'm pretty sure it's not, I got taught all this stuff VIA middle school so yeah, umm go get a cookie if you followed this and if you didn't then i hope you didn't have a seizure trying to understand it.... The said JM's here are not responsible for any problems of health, or otherwise...thank you.

JustinSane110™
04-21-2005, 12:19 PM
^^ You bored homey?? Lol. :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
04-21-2005, 12:21 PM
just another JM story for the month.... stick around for a while you'll get used to them... and yes i am but now i'm playing killzone...

silver
04-21-2005, 12:23 PM
shibby-rific, pimp-tastic, Fook-mi-ist

I like that... lol

Kristi
04-21-2005, 12:48 PM
jm - you have the strangest stories - but we can always count on you for the random shit

Kevykev
04-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Supare Soakers is where it all began, back in the day.