PDA

View Full Version : Misc PLEASE don't ban my dog!!!!

CHADbee
03-03-2006, 08:21 PM
i love my dog tank with all my heart. he's my everything. such a sweet dog...alittle hyper at times but he's just a puppy still. this was on my myspace bullitin and i feel very strongly about this subject and if anybody ever wants to debate the subject, trust i have the knowlage to change ur point of few on theese amazing dogs some people call monsters. the dog is not the problem...the owner is. if u were raised being starved, beaten and abused what type of human do u think u would be? if people acted like humans when it came to the amercian pitbull breed all this negitive press could have been avioded but the reality is that there are people out there that train the pitbull as a fighting dog and when u do that they are very hard to controll. there has been extensive DNA research on the pit bull bread and NEVER has there beeen anything found that proves that theese dogs have a "evil" or "agressive" nature more than any other breed. what has been proven and is really just common sense is that when u take any living creature and torture it since birth it will be agressive toward anything that moves because its all it know. this bill came up in Ga last year to ban the breeding pitbulls or bringing theese dogs in Ga against the law and all pitbull breads in Ga that were here before the law had to wear full muzzles when off the owners property. this law was not passed here in Ga last year but it will be coming up again so i urge all of u to vote against this bill when it does come up again. please do it for tank he has'nt ever done anything wrong...well he has shit on the floor but i pretty much got that under controll. okay here's the bulliten...i'm sorry for rambling.

CHADbee
03-03-2006, 08:25 PM
some more...

imbosile
03-03-2006, 08:28 PM
that last picture is just plain ignorant on the parents behalf...wow, but i'm not old enough to vote so i cant do anything.

CHADbee
03-03-2006, 08:28 PM
got a few more after this

collins
03-03-2006, 08:29 PM
no offense man, but i doubt you can change my point of view. i've seen well raised pits attack their master FIRST HAND sending him to grady. this was my girlfriend's (at the time) dad. not a pretty sight, and definatly not something i'm going to get out of my mind anytime soon. pits, by nature, are very dominate. when threatened, they feel obligated to demonstrate their dominance. i've talked with ren (vet tech that also owns a pit) and those are words out of her mouth. she absolutly loves the dogs, but also realizes their nature. ANY dog, you have to respect. especially any dog with some kind of mass. pits are just a different kind of breed.

imbosile
03-03-2006, 08:30 PM
I think most people who have their mind made up about this subject, aren't going to change sides just because of some pictures with cute little sayings on them, trying to make the opposition feel bad.

CHADbee
03-03-2006, 08:33 PM
and a few more...

CHADbee
03-03-2006, 08:42 PM
well a pit bull or ANY dog is a wild animal by nature and that will never change but a well raised pit is a good dog to own. dalmations attack their owner more than any other breed but yeah when a pit does attack its alot worse. thats why when u own a pitbull u have duty to train ur dog to respect u from when he was a puppy. if a pit attacks his owner and that dog was with that owner since it was born thats a really fucked up situation. when theese dogs get very old and have had alot of inbreeding they can be agressive to their owners but that why u have to get a properly breed dog.

nautiboi73
03-03-2006, 08:46 PM
i'm not going throguh this again
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46403

see my thoughts

collins
03-03-2006, 08:49 PM
you are correct that the owner has the duty to properly train the dog. and as stated in another thread, a pit owner has more of a responsibility than a poodle owner does, soley due to the nature of the breed. but you also have to look at the records. why are pits the only breed that has even been thought about being banned? because of their nature. because their owners might one day do something to set it off. or maybe not even the owners, maybe an innocent child. man, i respect the fact that you love the breed, mostly because you own one i'm sure, but you cant expect everybody to just fall in love with them because of these pictures.

imbosile
03-03-2006, 08:53 PM
awwww.....so cute... :jerkit:

CHADbee
03-03-2006, 09:11 PM
i know this has been debated to death on here...and i really do agree having one of theese dogs can turn into a very bad situation if ur not ready for the responcibilty of owning a pitbull, if u don't have the time to love, train and spend time with the dog its not for u cause it will end up like the dog above. but the pitbull owners who have loving, caring dogs should'nt be punished for the dumbass who train their dogs to be killing machines.

CHADbee
03-03-2006, 09:16 PM
oh and i never thought a couple pictures of some cute puupys was gonna change people's outlook that theese dogs but to try to get some people to understand that not all of them are crazed killing machines. when i walk my dog people seem to allmost run away but he's the sweetest dog as long as i am there with him. now if u come into my house and he does'nt know u he's gonna show his teeth and u will leave. think about the human population and how many people have killed each other and most of thoose people are that way cause of something that went on in their past but not all people are murderers either.

HyPer50
03-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Wow... this post reminds me of PETA... Anyways, as I posted in the other section, I dont think they should be banned... but the owners do need to be held alot more responsible then those owners of other breeds. Especially now that every dumbass and his brother is buying one since they've become fashionable (just look at all the fucking pitbull posts in this forum alone)... Too many people who just wanted a cool dog, and have no responsibility, it's just a bomb waiting to go off.

collins
03-03-2006, 09:37 PM
the owners do need to be held alot more responsible then those owners of other breeds. Especially now that every dumbass and his brother is buying one since they've become fashionable (just look at all the fucking pitbull posts in this forum alone)... Too many people who just wanted a cool dog, and have no responsibility, it's just a bomb waiting to go off.

exactly. just as we, as humans, serve our sentences for killings. i think the owners should serve the dog's sentence along with the dog.

CHADbee
03-03-2006, 09:46 PM
exactly. just as we, as humans, serve our sentences for killings. i think the owners should serve the dog's sentence along with the dog.

i also agree...that would cut down on alot of the people who own pits but don't have the time to show them the love they need. if a law was passed like this i would'nt think twice about keeping tank. i would like to see a law passed where u had to be "approved" to own a pit. if all the dumbass out there that got theese dogs for all the wrong reason had to go through alittle paperwork to get a pit maybe there would be less attacks. i really hate to hear shit like that happen.

OPC-cobaltSS
03-04-2006, 01:33 AM
SWEET LIL DOGS.

collins
03-04-2006, 09:05 AM
i also agree...that would cut down on alot of the people who own pits but don't have the time to show them the love they need. if a law was passed like this i would'nt think twice about keeping tank. i would like to see a law passed where u had to be "approved" to own a pit. if all the dumbass out there that got theese dogs for all the wrong reason had to go through alittle paperwork to get a pit maybe there would be less attacks. i really hate to hear shit like that happen.

see, now THAT i'd have no problem with. because i do agree that ownership has alot to do with how a dog is brought up. treat it like a weapon, respect it, but know its capabilities. if you had to go thru a backgroud check (similar to that of gun purchase) i'm sure it would cut it out by a good margain.

imbosile
03-04-2006, 09:37 AM
SWEET LIL DOGS.

yep. :rolleyes:

speedminded
03-04-2006, 09:40 AM
i've seen close to 50 pits all together at one time, all at one house, all breed for fighting and i could pet most of them...but i still don't like them because each one has a screw loose...its a trait/instinct whatever to be more aggressive than most other dogs...it's a like a little poodle, border collie, or any other dog...each one will growl or snap at you or someone at sometime or another, no big deal...but pits don't stop there, they don't always just growl or snap and take it to the next extreme.

nautiboi73
03-04-2006, 09:55 AM
a Dog is a Dog.
Pit Bull Terriers act like all otehr Teriers. nothing to do with just thier nature.

all the damn myths and misimformation is part of the entire problem arounds "Pits"

that damn Petey (from the little rascals) that Killer.
he was not an exception, but eh norm for an APBT.

The Golden Child
03-04-2006, 09:58 AM
SWEET LIL DOGS.

did you really have to do that you fucking dick

TIGERJC
03-04-2006, 09:47 PM
ill vote to ban them.............................................. ...........................
i have been around pits for 10yrs, never really felt safe around 1.

nautiboi73
03-04-2006, 09:55 PM
ill vote to ban them.............................................. ...........................
i have been around pits for 10yrs, never really felt safe around 1.
so if I don't FEEL safe around idiots we should vote to get rid of ...........\_/

even if it is just my experence and nothing more?

~Lesly~
03-09-2006, 08:40 AM
I love pitts, They are the most loving dogs. One of my closest friends has 5 pitts and they are just big babies who think they are lap dogs. I understand completely cause I have a doberman and they a rep. when mine is very silly and just wants to sit on top of you like he thinks he is a tiny dog or something.

LQQKITZME
03-09-2006, 10:00 AM
My friend has a "Blue" one it killed the cat it grew up with cause the cat came to its water bowl, and attaked its brother as well.. That dog was never abused he had them since theyt came out. it sleeps in the bed with him and rides everywhere he goes it is not abused

Nismo
03-09-2006, 10:18 AM
I agree with got2hit9k. Pit bulls arent vicious unless they are tought that way. Making a general blanket statement like that is like saying all black people are thieves and going to kill everyone. Its a bullshit statement. I thought poodles were the most visious dogs in the world anyhow>

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 01:09 PM
I agree with got2hit9k. Pit bulls arent vicious unless they are tought that way. Making a general blanket statement like that is like saying all black people are thieves and going to kill everyone. Its a bullshit statement. I thought poodles were the most visious dogs in the world anyhow>

why would you bring black people with this you racise ..

The Golden Child
03-09-2006, 01:10 PM
I love pitts, They are the most loving dogs. One of my closest friends has 5 pitts and they are just big babies who think they are lap dogs. I understand completely cause I have a doberman and they a rep. when mine is very silly and just wants to sit on top of you like he thinks he is a tiny dog or something.

yes my dog still thinks shes a puppy and trys to squeeze herself on my lap ..
and shell be 16 months on the 13th ..

The Green Monster
03-09-2006, 03:01 PM
All depends on the owner and how you raise them as I'm learning first hand because I've met mean pits and nice ones...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/OminouSupra/meandonyx.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/OminouSupra/Image0041.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/OminouSupra/Image0191.jpg

Nismo
03-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Awww he's so tiny!

imbosile
03-09-2006, 05:29 PM
well any dog as a puppy is going to be cute....

anothaRRR
03-09-2006, 06:49 PM
I personally have 3 pitbulls at the house....If I had any little doubt about my dogs turning on me or somebody I wouldnt have my 2 yr old daughter around them or close to them....They are protective over the house and to strangers that they dont know....Ive had one for well over a year now and have yet to have a problem, hes just a big baby that likes to jump on people to play with....

The Green Monster
03-09-2006, 07:37 PM
now i know why his screen name is what it is:rolleyes:

lexi2003
03-09-2006, 08:54 PM
Different people have there right to believe whatever but i own a pit and he is very sweet and i have not owned him since he was a puppy either. we got him from the pound and he was a fighting pit but they were going to put him down so we adopted him. He has been a great dog we even have him around our other dog and they are friendly with eachother. i think people judge pits by there own experiences with them and other peoples they know. just b/c one person gets bit by a pit doesn't mean they are all bad they have different personalites of there own none are alike just like humans so i dont see why people are so quick to judge one type of dog more strongly then others.

The Green Monster
03-10-2006, 10:09 AM
^^^exactly^^^

you can't stereotype every dog...if that's the case...all dalmations, german shepards, and miniature pinschers, and weenie dogs should be put to sleep because i've been bitten by all of them, so i'm gonna assume every one of those dogs i come across is gonna attack me :jerkit:

Speedm0(\)key
03-10-2006, 03:28 PM
you dont like pit bulls.. get the fuck away from them. end of story

my best, most affectionate, most loyal dog was my best friend.. an American Pit bull terrier

RIP Kanuk.

TIGERJC
03-12-2006, 03:51 AM
i really dont care that much, b/c i dont see too many pits out here in fayette. If I still stayed in stone mtn, i would ban these dogs. Just make sure your pit doesnt run up on me.

Darling Nikki
03-12-2006, 12:09 PM
you dont like pit bulls.. get the fuck away from them. end of story

my best, most affectionate, most loyal dog was my best friend.. an American Pit bull terrier

RIP Kanuk.

FOr once I am going to agree with you right there.

Pits are great dogs some just end of in the wrong household. One of my ex's had a Pit and raised him and he is the best ever. Completely sweet and loyal as shit. Some of you people need to get a grip. I will eventually get a Pit. As soon as school is over I am getting one.

TallGuy
03-12-2006, 12:14 PM
I love my pit and my two boxers, i never had a prob with Nismo but my male boxer Copper is a little iffy around strangers but does that mean every boxer is that way.

The Green Monster
03-12-2006, 08:03 PM
^^^lol yes^^^

i demand you put your boxer to sleep :jerkit:

RandomGuy
03-12-2006, 11:48 PM
http://aussie_news_views.typepad.com/aussie_news_views/images/pit_bull_attack_2.jpg

The Green Monster
03-13-2006, 09:47 AM
sucks for him...i wonder what he did to piss the dog off

Speedm0(\)key
03-13-2006, 01:56 PM
FOr once I am going to agree with you right there.

Pits are great dogs some just end of in the wrong household. One of my ex's had a Pit and raised him and he is the best ever. Completely sweet and loyal as shit. Some of you people need to get a grip. I will eventually get a Pit. As soon as school is over I am getting one.

i dont care if you agree with me, you should still die to quit wasting oxygen that'd be better used by us cooler people k thnx ^.^

Darling Nikki
03-13-2006, 06:24 PM
^I love your choice of words...your so smart Speedmonkey....I hope to be just like you one day.

Speedm0(\)key
03-14-2006, 01:16 AM
^I love your choice of words...your so smart Speedmonkey....I hope to be just like you one day.

i thought i told you to die.. wtf are you still online for

The Green Monster
03-14-2006, 11:40 AM
i thought i told you to die.. wtf are you still online for

:lmfao:

sixfifty
03-24-2006, 09:25 PM
I love my pit. just my 2 cents.

Wurm
03-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Pits are perfect pets. i have never been around a mean pit and ive been around a lot of them. I'm more scared of those little dogs then any other dogs. they are quick and like ankles arggggggggggggg. I have had two pits a rott and a husky. the husky was by far the mean one of the bunch lol

CSquared
03-25-2006, 04:38 PM
A couple of my friends have pitbulls. Although they are the most hyper dogs i've ever encountered, i have no problem with them. It's obvious that they are REALLY muscular and could really do some damage if they attacked, but that doesnt mean they are going to do it. As far as I'm concerned, any animal can be agressive or the biggest pussy in the world depending on training and the amount of given attention.

If your dog bites or attacks someone... it gets put to sleep... end of story.

Z33_kid
03-25-2006, 06:18 PM
pitbulls are so nice can be traind n will be ur best friend but when put in the wrong hands its bad damn people

nautiboi73
03-25-2006, 08:50 PM
(ADMIN)Paul played with my pit and lived to talk about it

Nittanys1
03-25-2006, 09:19 PM
sorry man...didnt read anything but im never gonna own a pitbull...and ANYTIME i am walking in the park and there is a pitbulll in my path ill change directions.....not trying to step on anyones feet....but i dont mesh with these dogs!

CSquared
03-25-2006, 09:23 PM
sorry man...didnt read anything but im never gonna own a pitbull...and ANYTIME i am walking in the park and there is a pitbulll in my path ill change directions.....not trying to step on anyones feet....but i dont mesh with these dogs!

hell, i say walk right towards it... if all else fails... you've got a new turbo kit or a couple semesters of college education.

Nittanys1
03-25-2006, 09:30 PM
well yeah thats a good point...but what if I get put in the hospital for life threatening injuries? Its better not to get attacked in the first place....hell even if i get bit and I take the owner to court, half of the time they are NEVER going to pay...shit when i see them Im in atlanta...so most of the owners are going to skip town!!!

Speedm0(\)key
03-26-2006, 03:29 AM
well yeah thats a good point...but what if I get put in the hospital for life threatening injuries? Its better not to get attacked in the first place....hell even if i get bit and I take the owner to court, half of the time they are NEVER going to pay...shit when i see them Im in atlanta...so most of the owners are going to skip town!!!

if you're that paranoid about pits, yeah you're right.. they'd probably tear your neck up real good. dogs are really good at sensing pussies

Nittanys1
03-26-2006, 07:54 AM
ha ha good one....

eViLMunkey
03-26-2006, 06:31 PM
Pit's are great dogs... and so a presa Canarios http://sanderskennels.com/02-19-05%20060.jpghttp://sanderskennels.com/Working%20Misc%20Presa%20(7).jpg

next dog I am getting... :goodjob:

The Green Monster
03-26-2006, 06:54 PM
that dog is pretty

i love mine
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/OminouSupra/sleepingbeauty.jpg

94LSEG
03-26-2006, 08:17 PM
i also love my pittbull but have to get rid of it cause aparments wont allow "pittbulls"

429bigblock
03-26-2006, 09:41 PM
i agree with the guy who started this thread you guys should look at this thing about the top 10 most common dogs atacking pedestrins ok now rotwiellers arnt even fucking on there guess what is 2nd golden rertriver. that should prove all of that is bullshit about them naturally being like that. these dogs arnt mean naturally but when movies are made to sugest they are people get them to make them that way and if a dog isnt loved because people think it might be meen the dog wont turn out so balanced and will be more prone to atack due to low interaction. use your heads dont think cus the movies want them to look like that that they really r

The Green Monster
03-26-2006, 10:53 PM
^^^finally...someone with some sense^^^

+1

i just noticed he's a mark 3 owner...obviously he's smart lol

429bigblock
03-26-2006, 11:27 PM
^^^finally...someone with some sense^^^

+1

i just noticed he's a mark 3 owner...obviously he's smart lol

:goodjob: helz ya mk3 all da way