PDA

View Full Version : So I'm in the process of writing a book.

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-07-2005, 01:09 AM
just like it says, im writing my second book but this one will be published. there are too many kids in the world that are not making in high school and i have survived almost all the hardships that high schoolers encountered such as:

parents
drugs
relationships
peer-pressure
self-image
disorders
school problems
out of school activites
sports
money
work

and a few other things that have not developed yet...

it is my dream that high school kids make it through high school and hopefully bypass, or break through the problems they face. i have had toooooooooooo many friends that have failed or drop out of school and it pisses me the fuck off, they have thier whole lives before them and they fuck it up or have some driving force fuck it up...

i am hoping that it will help them 100%

kilpatty43
03-07-2005, 01:10 AM
i think its a great idea....dont give up on it

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-07-2005, 01:37 AM
i agree! good luck with that!!! too many people sit back & complain about shit, but it's very rare that they actually try to do something about it so good for you :)

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-07-2005, 01:44 AM
thanks for the support

SwiftGTiRacer
03-07-2005, 05:05 AM
I think thats awesome! I've been wanting to do something of the same but i just wouldn't know where to start. Let us know when its published! Good luck.

Swifty

HyPer50
03-07-2005, 05:56 AM
*shrug* I dropped out of high school and I dont consider my life a "fuck up" as you put it. I have my GED, I'm in college, and I've met quite a few high school graduates that I'm simply amazed have a higher education than me.. By the way.... I didn't think kids read books outside of school? Atleast not the type your trying to help heh. *shrug*

Brett
03-07-2005, 07:03 AM
Onlybad thing is there are a million and one books on the shelves for the same exact topic, so it will be hard to make yours stand out, but good luck with it. :)

4dmin
03-07-2005, 07:22 AM
I didn't think kids read books outside of school? ya i still don't read books thats what the internet is for ;)

drupason
03-07-2005, 07:35 AM
yea thats the one thing i dont think teenagers read books for fun anymore definetly not the troubled teenagers but good luck and if the book only helps one kid out i think itll be worth it..

AznTraitor
03-07-2005, 07:40 AM
yeah, not to put a damper on the mood....but you should do your research first....it's like Brett said....everyone thinks that they have the solution thru their own life experinces, you goto let's say Barnes & Noble and you will find a endless amount of life changing books to self help.....all written from crack addicts who went clean, to guys peddling smack on the streets, now everyone has different life experinces....so a particular book wouldnt help one person compared to another written by a different author. So, now that we have that out of the way....exactly how many kids do you see buying these type books? Most kids who are already down a bad path, tend to stay down it unless their parents jump in and good friends, not really a book. I'll say that your intentions are good...but you seem to be a little self righteous and I'm sure that would also could be seen in your writing, heck....your post shows it. No one ever wants to read a book from a know it all. You need to look at it from a different perspective....not as you are writing a book for "them" but simply you are writing about experinces and things you have seen and done, and the most importantly....you are writing because you want to, not to try and help or fix anything. Many of the published writers who are successful, didnt sit down and just say "I'm gonna write a book about love to help out the poor fucks", they just sat down and wrote and that's what the book ended up being, a love book.

now, I've been civil as possible but I am just giving my honest opinnion.....

but on my last note.....what makes a kid in alpharetta, who is a server, dj, has his own vehicle, and is able to go out from time to time, know what it is to have a rough life? or how to fix it? or is able to try and tell other people how to fix their own problems?

there are million's of kids out there that would probably kill for the life you have now, and no matter how rough you think you had it, there's always someone worse off....that's a fact of life.

A.P. Photography
03-07-2005, 07:44 AM
there are million's of kids out there that would probably kill for the life you have now, and no matter how rough you think you had it, there's always someone worse off....that's a fact of life.
So true

AznTraitor
03-07-2005, 07:47 AM
and all the hardships you have listed.....hate to break it to you man, but that's LIFE.

high school is a growing experince, and lots of lessons are learned, people change, friends change, attitudes change. From what you described at the end of your post, you want all kids to end up at something similar to boarding school....

everything listed is what everyone needs to experince and hopefully live and learn from it, otherwise we arent helping anyone by taking those away or having them avoiding it, because then they would be nothing but sheltered.

write your book because it's fun, and because you want to, but dont think it's necessarily helping anyone, and dont think that it's gonna get published because you been thru it all, and that is LIFE.

kilpatty43
03-07-2005, 09:14 AM
way to crush someones ambition guys...he is trying to do something good here and even if it only affects one persons life, then that is all that matters...he succeeded...at least he is trying to do something good and put his talent to use...not many people can say that

SwiftGTiRacer
03-07-2005, 10:05 AM
I would say go for it. If i listened to everyone that told me i'd never amount to anything then i wouldn't be where i am now. If you feel that you should write a book then go for it! For example, there are a ton of books about children who have been abused as children. Dave Peltzer just wrote a book about his child hood and how he was abused as a child. That book was a New York Times Best Seller. Now Dave Peltzer's younger brother, Robert Peltzer, who was also abused as a child by the same mother under the same roof just wrote a book about the exact same thing! His book is now a New York Times Best Seller! There will always be a book already out there from someone who has already been through the same things you have. true, its life, but if you feel you want to write a book, i say go for it. I wish you the best of luck. "The flower that blossums in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful flower of them all."

Swifty

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-07-2005, 11:21 AM
fuck you all...im on chater 5 and still truckin, and from reading some of the things you guys posted offended me...i havent seen very many books out about my topic..maybe that chicken soup shit, but those suck. you guys are all assholes...i think its bullshit how you can bring one persons dream down

4dmin
03-07-2005, 12:11 PM
fuck you all...im on chater 5 and still truckin, and from reading some of the things you guys posted offended me...i havent seen very many books out about my topic..maybe that chicken soup shit, but those suck. you guys are all assholes...i think its bullshit how you can bring one persons dream downseriously man, you can't get pissed for people giving you their opinion. you can go through w/ your book, it sounds like a nice therapy. but reality is for a book to make impact on teenagers you would have to get it into the hands of teenagers... let alone get them to read. i would go as far to say most people who don't/can't graduate HS don't read books to begin w/. your best bet would be to do live seminars w/ girls/boys club, local outreach centers, etc.

carrascopa
03-07-2005, 12:47 PM
CRY ME A FUCKIN RIVER... YOU THINK YOU HAVE ENOUGH EXPERIENCE WITH THE HARDSHIPS OF BEING A TEEN OR PRE TEEN.. BULLSHIT!!!!! YOUR LIST IS JUST THE NATURAL PART OF GROWING UP.. A BOOK WILL NOT HELP A KID THROUGH THE ROUGH TIMES.. IT IS GOOD FAMILY VALUES... ME PERSONALLY HAVE HAD ALOT TO DEAL WITH IN MY LIFE.. HERES MY LIST

IM A BASTARD
RAISED BY A SINGLE MOTHER
KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE AT 15
HOMELESS
JOBLESS
SOLD DRUGS/GUNS
DRUG ADDICT
ALCOHOLIC
HIGHSCHOOL DROP OUT
GOT MY GED AT 16
SERVED TIME IN 20/20 MAXIMUM SECURITY JUVENILE DETENTION CENTER IN CINCINNATI FOR DRUG TRAFFICING AT AGE 17
SERVED TIME IN LAREDO TEXAS FOR GRAND THEFT AUTO AND POSESSION OF MARIJUANA AT AGE 16
IN AND OUT OF JAIL FROM 15 - 17 ACTUALLY..
MY LIST GOES ON AND ON..

MY POINT IS.. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGGHT TO WRITE A BOOK THAT HAS TO DO WITH TEEN HARDSHIP WHEN YOU YOURSELF HAS NOT EXPERIENCED THE HARSH REALITY OF WHAT AMERICA CAN DO TO A TEENAGER?

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-07-2005, 12:57 PM
god you guys are such critical assholes

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-07-2005, 01:00 PM
someone lock this so i dont have to hear anymore crying

carrascopa
03-07-2005, 01:07 PM
DUDE,.,,, YOU POSTED THE SHIT HERE LIKE YOU ARE SO HIGH AND MIGHTY WITH SUPERIOR INSIGHT ON WHAT IT TAKES TO OVERCOME ADVERSITY AS A TEENAGER... NOW SUCK IT UP AND TAKE THE CRITICISM THAT COMES WITH THAT

NO NEED TO LOCK THIS

Brett
03-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Im not gonna lock this Matt, No one is being mean to you and bringing you down, everyone is just saying fact, That there are a million books on this and it will be hard to make it, but if you can great, Not one person has insulted you so dont start callin everyone an asshole about it man, People are just letting you know how hard it will be to make it and reach kids, But if you want it bad enough, thats all that matters man, so chill

Kristi
03-07-2005, 02:21 PM
i think it is a great idea - he is trying to do something to help people - maybe no one will read the book - or maybe a bunch of people read it - but even if only one person reads it, then it is a success.

I think it is a great thing you are doing matt - more power to you.

Kristi
03-07-2005, 02:33 PM
alright, now that i have finished reading everything, he is what i think:

First of all, Alex - you are a shit. Just because you were stupid with your life doesn't give you the right to rag on others.

Matt is trying to do a good thing here. He feels that he can help people - or just one person - by telling them his experiences and how he dealt with them and moved on. Everyone gets through things differently and it is inspiring to hear how people do things and make it through. There may be 2 million books out there on someone's life and how to make it through, but i am sure they are all different - and that is the great thing about having that many books - you can always find one that suits you and that inspires you. He is sitting here wanting to help people and wanting to share his experiences and his mistakes so that others can learn from them.

Yea, Matt may not have had as bad of a life as some of us - but we have all had our problems, each one different, so why try to stop him? Let him do his thing and share his thoughts with the world. Like I said before, even if he helps one person, then his book is a success. Matt may not have been to jail (I don't know whether he has or hasn't) or maybe he hasn't been a drug dealer or something, but that doesn't make his problems and less significant than anyone elses. I've had my problems and bad things happen in life - that I feel were challenging for me - but may have been a breeze to someone else. We shouldn't put him down for what he is doing, it is a good thing. And I know that not everyone is putting him down, they are just being honest - but just think about the purpose of all this - it is to help people - and that is honorable in my book. It isn't to gain fame or get rich or anything, it is so people can learn from his mistakes/problems in life.

Just my opinion. Not trying to bash anyone, just trying to stick up for Matt and state that what he is doing is a good thing. IMO

civic95
03-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Quit being honest, and let him write it. If it never gets published, it never gets published but he can complain to us about his time wasted writing it.

AznTraitor
03-07-2005, 02:35 PM
man....you're never gonna make it in life.....look at you,you're the one that is "crying" no one else has personally bashed or attacked you... and you are turning into a sensitive suzy. You think this is harsh? boy, sounds like your life has been a cake walk. Seriously, take some constructive critisim and move on, no need to get all huffy about it, I was being very civil....you have no idea how mean I can be. You posted up about writing a book, you did that on a OPEN forum....which means it's OPEN to all comments, not just the ones you want to hear....I'm sure you just wanted to hear "congrats, good idea, man- that's awesome", but if you cant take what we say, you're definately gonna cry in a publishers office when he denys to publish your book. Grow up, and stop thinking the world is candy canes and lolipops.

and Kristi....no one ever said that he shouldnt, hell....I even said he needs to write it for HIM, he needs to write it because it's what he wants to do, not because he thinks it's gonna help people or that it's gonna get published....because if you are writing it for the money/publication you are writing it for the wrong reason.

Kristi
03-07-2005, 02:39 PM
the world isn't candy canes and lollipops - its puppies and candy canes....

his life may have been a cake walk in your eyes - but maybe not to him. your life may be a cake walk to me - but i won't bash you for it.

AznTraitor
03-07-2005, 02:40 PM
the world isn't candy canes and lollipops - its puppies and candy canes....

his life may have been a cake walk in your eyes - but maybe not to him. your life may be a cake walk to me - but i won't bash you for it.

your missing the point. He is getting upset over what we are politely saying....how is someone who is getting riled up over the internet....gonna write a self help book to trouble teens? which is why I stated his life mustve been a cake walk up until he posted this and did not get the desired results he was looking for ie: everyone giving positive reinforcement.

Brett
03-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Again the point is he shouldnt get all bent out of shape over peoples opinion. No one insulted him or bad mouthed him, so if it gets published and gets a bad revier in the paper, is he gonna demand the doors to the paper get locked until they change thier opinion? To make it in the world if you ask for opinions, you take ALL of them, Just cause some people on here may kiss thier friends ass and sugar coat things, Not everyone is like that. We didnt tell Matt its a dumb idea, just telling him what he is up against.

AznTraitor
03-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Again the point is he shouldnt get all bent out of shape over peoples opinion. No one insulted him or bad mouthed him, so if it gets published and gets a bad revier in the paper, is he gonna demand the doors to the paper get locked until they change thier opinion? To make it in the world if you ask for opinions, you take ALL of them, Just cause some people on here may kiss thier friends ass and sugar coat things, Not everyone is like that. We didnt tell Matt its a dumb idea, just telling him what he is up against.

well, to be honest with you, I'm all for reading it now....I wanna see how he made it. so he's got my 22.95 when it hits the store shelves

HyPer50
03-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Umm... I'm not being an asshole, or trying to bring your dream down. And if anyone should be offended it should be me, and the way you generalized everyone who dropped out as a fuck up. But seriously, do you think the kids your trying to reach out to are actually going to go out and BUY a book to read? Don't be so critical about criticism. If you get offended this easily about others opinions, I highly doubt the fact that you've had any sort of hard life and survived.

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-08-2005, 12:10 AM
No one is being mean to you and bringing you down, everyone is just saying fact

No one insulted him or bad mouthed him

no one is being mean or bashing huh? whats this then? politeness?

CRY ME A FUCKIN RIVER... YOU THINK YOU HAVE ENOUGH EXPERIENCE WITH THE HARDSHIPS OF BEING A TEEN OR PRE TEEN.. BULLSHIT!!!!! YOUR LIST IS JUST THE NATURAL PART OF GROWING UP.. A BOOK WILL NOT HELP A KID THROUGH THE ROUGH TIMES.. IT IS GOOD FAMILY VALUES... ME PERSONALLY HAVE HAD ALOT TO DEAL WITH IN MY LIFE.. HERES MY LIST

MY POINT IS.. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGGHT TO WRITE A BOOK THAT HAS TO DO WITH TEEN HARDSHIP WHEN YOU YOURSELF HAS NOT EXPERIENCED THE HARSH REALITY OF WHAT AMERICA CAN DO TO A TEENAGER?

man....you're never gonna make it in life.

I highly doubt the fact that you've had any sort of hard life and survived.

seems harsh to me

The Yousef
03-08-2005, 12:22 AM
dude don't pay attention to that shit....at the risk of sounding like a wuss...
just follow your heart and conscience....

AznTraitor
03-08-2005, 12:24 AM
yeah okay matt....everything you posted/quoted was AFTER the fact you started your belly aching. good try though on trying to be the "victim".

and I still stand by wanting to reading your book....I wanna see what you had to deal with and what you have to offer everyone else, so it almost seems that I'm a supporter, doesnt it? ahhh, the irony of it all.

DJ XtRaKŠ
03-08-2005, 12:37 AM
ok you know what, just forget it all.

JITB
03-08-2005, 01:41 AM
man you got some good criticism. You could have used other peoples experiences for your book. Look at alex hes been thru all that shit in and out of jail. And now hes sellin houses and makin money. But truthfully the people you are trying to talk to arent gonna thjink about crackin that book. Hell i wouldnt unless it was different and stood out.

HyPer50
03-08-2005, 02:15 AM
seems harsh to me

I dont know about the other guys, but you can't just pull out one single sentance I said and summarize it into me bashing you... All I was saying, that if peoples simple criticism/opinions can offend you that easily, then you haven't been through enough hard times.. Generally people that have been through a hard life aren't so easy to offend, toughen up, and don't let me discourage you... If you think "fuck ups" as you put it, will buy a book and read it, go for it. But just a bit of advice, I wouldn't refer to them as "fuck ups" in the book, might piss off your targeted audience, kinda like me.

FrnkPwrs
03-08-2005, 03:01 AM
Im with my boys alex and peter. Peter put it out good and Alex complimented it. Its a good idea, no doubt, but I would pick it up on the fact that its about your life, not as a self help manual.

I think I have an advantage because me and Alex, LOL, got to a point where we got to talk to each about some real shit on some non-cupcake terms and within an hour we went from seeing each others gangsters to respecting that shit. Ive thought about it a thousand times, and I guarantee that I can name you some people who I know personally who have been through some shit. Some who dont have the oppurtunity to write a book because they are on the recieving ends of bullets. Some who can write a book because they are on the receiving end of a 15 year sentence before drinking age. We all go through shit. If youve known me, actually sat with me and talked to me, there is a THICK share of mine that makes my life look like a box office hit. Nobody is criticizing you for the fact that you want to write about it, but realize that its hard for someone in 79th street in Chicago in a $19k house who sells dope to buy lunch in HS to feel someone who is in Alpharetta who can get a job.

I hear all these people talk about "My life is hard" and "People will never understand". In the past 2 months Ive had my homeboy die and a week later kicked out of my house that I lived in because I got kicked out of my parents house. The same house with family who I supported financially and helped me spend all of $15k+ in one month so I could get financially. Just today I went to a LEGIT job interview for event coordinating and my friend is doing the hiring but its impossible to work the job because of my felony record, and Im MORE than qualified to do it. Im in a probation situation where if I do as muhc as get an excessive speeding ticket im goign under the jail. Ive got 2 different girls saying im the father of thier kids and I have to pay for DNA test and its pushing me back from being able to find somewhere to rest my head. I have one of the biggest dope dealers in ATL constantly trying to get me set up to be robbed doing everything frm sending over chicks to trying to manipulate my own blood. We all have our own shit and problems, but im not gonna get pissed if someone doesnt feel me.

Thats why I cant read your post and be like "Damn, hes been through some shit". I dont know you from beyond posting, but most people who have been through some shit, some helter skelter I hate life shit, if someone says I can care less, it usually doesnt get them all pissed because they are used to hearing it. At least thats the way I am. Nobody ever kissed my ass. Nobody ever said "Oh, life is so hard for you, I want to take it away". By the way you are posting you are making yourself look weak. Lock the thread? You guys are assholes? I understand being heated, but you are making it seem like someone ate your cupcakes. Ive been spit on, pissed on, called everything under the sun but I dont look at it and think that what I have been through is high and mighty because I know Ive sat through life and seen the people who dont say shit in class or at work and get fucked with even worse everyday, and I never stood up for them and said shit.

Do your book, I can respect that. but dont expect people to grab tissue. I can respect someone showing their perspective of how the things in their life has affected them. A book is a great outlet. Everything you listed Ive dealt with. There are people in this State, fuck it, this town that would sell their ass to get your life. Your in Alpharetta? Take Holcomb Br to Jimmy Carter and take that down to Indian Trail. Go to the hotel behind waffle house right off the exit and look at the crackheads sucking dick for dope and the dealers shooting out of the windows. The police rushing rooms like you are in the middle of Rio. And then tell me how those people are supposed to feel bad. Tell your story, make people appreciate what you've been through, but dont expect everyone to cry rivers

AznTraitor
03-08-2005, 06:26 AM
very well put Frank. nuff said.

Kevykev
03-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Good Luck with the book Matt!

Really good that you're takin the initiative to do so...

Kevykev
03-08-2005, 10:18 AM
Take Holcomb Br to Jimmy Carter and take that down to Indian Trail. Go to the hotel behind waffle house right off the exit and look at the crackheads sucking dick for dope and the dealers shooting out of the windows.

What the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

homeboy just posted exact directions to the spot...

carrascopa
03-08-2005, 10:56 AM

seems harsh to me

if your getting all bent out of shape over the comments left on this topic by others than you obviously are not qualified to write a self help book about teen troubles and how to cope... Come on man.. your crying more than a dumped teenage girl on prom night???

4dmin
03-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrnkPwrs
Take Holcomb Br to Jimmy Carter and take that down to Indian Trail. Go to the hotel behind waffle house right off the exit and look at the crackheads sucking dick for dope and the dealers shooting out of the windows.

What the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

homeboy just posted exact directions to the spot...what you wanna suck some dick for crack kev?

99ITRGIRL
03-08-2005, 11:55 AM
That's awesome!!! Way to go! The book will be very helpful to many teens. I'll buy your book! :)

Kevykev
03-08-2005, 11:59 AM
what you wanna suck some dick for crack kev?

STFU you bitch-ass, cock-sucking, fag-ass, pole-playing, HOMo Thug!

4dmin
03-08-2005, 12:06 PM
STFU you bitch-ass, cock-sucking, fag-ass, pole-playing, HOMo Thug! i love it when you talk dirty to me :kiss:kiss:

Dragonfly5338
03-08-2005, 12:07 PM
read Prozac Nation - now THAT is a fucked up teenage experience.

Scrappy
03-08-2005, 12:10 PM
I have read that book and even the book called Go Ask Alice... that is some fucked up shit, even i sometimes feel like nothing worse could happen... TRUST ME reality has already checked in on me and i know for a fact i have more shit than i ask and sometimes have bad days... most of what everyone is saying is dead truth... cant accept it, cant accept lifes proven facts then, not saying you won tmake it, not saying dont write it, just stating that it has been a ongoing struggle to find a reasonable cure for thigns just like it has been a ongoing thing to get drama off IA ;)

kilpatty43
03-08-2005, 12:11 PM
go ask alice was a weird ass book...

FrnkPwrs
03-08-2005, 12:38 PM
What the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

homeboy just posted exact directions to the spot...

Just showing that some real shit happens 15 min from alpharetta

4dmin
03-08-2005, 01:00 PM
:boohoo: <<< trying out smilies

Darling Nikki
03-08-2005, 01:23 PM
Go ask Alice was a crazy book....tons of drugs and weird shit.

Scrappy
03-08-2005, 01:26 PM
some times that book and someone really close to me are too similar its crazy as shit... makes me want to read it to see what next to expect...

Darling Nikki
03-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Hey your online....I tried calling you...is your cell phone messed up??

Yea I know you have someone close to you that can relate to that book....it just sucks bad :(

JITB
05-07-2008, 05:19 PM
IA smashes dreams...

Kevykev
05-07-2008, 05:32 PM
IA smashes dreams...

:lmfao:

Wow man.... WOW!

Can't believe you bumped. Well then again, I can.

Truth though, did th ebook hit stores matt?

Buttons
05-07-2008, 05:33 PM

Wow man.... WOW!

HEYYY Kevy Kev.... i was looking at my reps... and you gave me my first rep back in like 06... you posted a thread saying "is it possible to break your spleen with it"

& i said "lean wit it rock wit it"

LOL :lmfao:

Chuckster
05-07-2008, 05:36 PM
IA smashes dreams...

LOLOL

Wow man.... WOW!

I want to know as well. Did the book get get published?

Kevykev
05-07-2008, 05:37 PM
HEYYY Kevy Kev.... i was looking at my reps... and you gave me my first rep back in like 06... you posted a thread saying "is it possible to break your spleen with it"

& i said "lean wit it rock wit it"

LOL :lmfao:

That's some real shi+ right there.

Straight Real! :D

JITB
05-07-2008, 05:52 PM
i remember after this thread, dj xtrac, disappeared for a long time...lol

The Yousef
05-07-2008, 06:32 PM
i remember after this thread, dj xtrac, disappeared for a long time...lol

i see him every so often....he contracted Syphallis and decided to go into hiding...

blacknightteg
05-07-2008, 06:38 PM
just like it says, im writing my second book but this one will be published.* there are too many kids in the world that are not making in high school and i have survived almost all the hardships that high schoolers encountered such as:parentsdrugsrelationshipspeer-pressureself-imagedisordersschool problemsout of school activitessportsmoneyworkand a few other things that have not developed yet...it is my dream that high school kids make it through high school and hopefully bypass, or break through the problems they face.* i have had toooooooooooo many friends that have failed or drop out of school and it pisses me the **** off, they have thier whole lives before them and they **** it up or have some driving force **** it up...i am hoping that it will help them 100%holy **** matt!!! its been forever since i have seen you post. a lil late on the reply but damn!

LiL PaKi
05-07-2008, 06:38 PM
I always thought about writing a book.. one day.. one day..

osnap
05-07-2008, 08:42 PM
wow... bumping a 3 year old thread is cool. lol. :thinking:

wOZrally
05-07-2008, 10:16 PM
i find you writing books quite amazing. i cant even write 4 pages