PDA

View Full Version : Misc Memory Stick Duo Compatability question

SE-Romeo
03-01-2006, 04:25 PM
I have the Sony Erricson s710a, and from what I have heard it only takes the mem stick duo card up to 128. Well I have a 256 card here that I basically wasted my money on. Is there anyway to get it to work in my phone? Someone told me I could format it with a PSP and it may work. Anyone tried that?

mp5o
03-01-2006, 04:57 PM
I have the Sony Erricson s710a, and from what I have heard it only takes the mem stick duo card up to 128. Well I have a 256 card here that I basically wasted my money on. Is there anyway to get it to work in my phone? Someone told me I could format it with a PSP and it may work. Anyone tried that?

Don't know... But would like to find out. I have the same phone.

ChnkyLao
03-01-2006, 10:01 PM

why dont you try it out then, go find someone with a psp

SE-Romeo
03-02-2006, 01:10 AM
Thats what i've been doing, but I dont know mnay people with one, and if they have one, they live a ways away.

v3rd1g0
03-02-2006, 12:31 PM
are you able to partition the card into smaller portions? like put it into a computer and reformat and make it a small size, basically split it in to two partitions? i don't know too much about flash memory but that's just a random thought