PDA

View Full Version : Dear the Silver Mustang GT Driver

ATK_Designs
03-01-2006, 02:29 PM
whose License plate is XXX-2402. I was on my way back to work from my doctor, heading North of Peachtree Ind Blvd. Please mind my own business and think of other drivers too please. There are a lot of cars. I know you're big and strong, and faster than my G35. I admit it, so please don't try to race me, rev at me, and tailgating me for the entire time. Just leave me alone. I am sick, and trying to focus and be a good driver. If you want to race, please take it to the race track and I'm more than happy to play with you.

Sincerely,

PS: you and that school boy next to you make a nice couple.

/end rant

tony
03-01-2006, 02:31 PM
Why couldn't that ever happen when I had my G35??? They would never rev at me :(

civic95
03-01-2006, 02:31 PM
Did he have a mullet?

ATK_Designs
03-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Tony - Because they can hear the whoosh whoooooshhhh sound??? :D

Did he have a mullet?

I don't know, never pay attention. I was trying to concentrate on driving since I'm sick and getting kinda nausea.

Ruiner
03-01-2006, 05:13 PM
They never rev at me...

Hulud
03-01-2006, 06:50 PM
was it a convertible?
i was heading to class today and there was a silver pusstang pullin out of an apt complex and as im about to pass the entrance he just randomly revved his engine 3-4 times.

HyPer50
03-01-2006, 06:55 PM
They never rev at me...

I'll rev at ya if I ever see ya, just to spite this post = P

HyPer50
03-01-2006, 06:56 PM
was it a convertible?
i was heading to class today and there was a silver pusstang pullin out of an apt complex and as im about to pass the entrance he just randomly revved his engine 3-4 times.

Maybe his car has idle problems like mine, and just was keepin' it from stalling, waiting for you to pass? lol. Could happen.

CopyRight
03-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Maybe his car has idle problems like mine, and just was keepin' it from stalling, waiting for you to pass? lol. Could happen.

yeah, with a aggresive ass cam, you gotta feed a little fuel or it'll stall out. Alot of these import tuners don't know about those F-cams or a custom grind Anderson cam. haha

Hulud
03-01-2006, 07:09 PM
its possible but ill put $500 down saying he was trying to be a hard ass

imbosile
03-01-2006, 07:25 PM
its possible but ill put $500 down saying he was trying to be a hard ass

hahahhaa he probly was.

IronEagle
03-01-2006, 09:37 PM
yeah, with a aggresive ass cam, you gotta feed a little fuel or it'll stall out. Alot of these import tuners don't know about those F-cams or a custom grind Anderson cam. haha

Two aggressive CompCams here. You do have to keep the revs up with the bad vaccum. :goodjob: