PDA

View Full Version : yea so how bout i had a gun pulled on me tonight!!!

collins
02-28-2006, 11:34 PM
here's the deal... after some people met up at wild wing cafe, we were going to go down to cafe intermezzo at perimeter. well on the way down, arsalon and i were messin around on the highway for a minute, then we took the exit for abernathy off 400. well as we take a left and go under the bridge, arsalon gets on it a little, so i say to hell with it, and join in again. well we let off and and i look in my rear view to see this big ass truck barreling down behind me, so i swing wide. this mofo in a 4 door dodge ram hemi damn near sideswipes me. and well, y'all know me.... AWW HELL NAW! so i hit 3rd, get on his ass as we pull up to a stop light, and i try to get next to him. he cuts me off. light turns green, he nails it. i nail it. i'm on his ass the whole way to the next stop light where we get side by side. dialogue is as follows....

me: WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN?
queer bait: what the fuck YOU doin?
me: mother fucker, i'm just messin around with one of my boys when you gotta come up all actin like a dumbass! wtf you tryin to pull?
queer bait: so what, you think you gonna roll all up on me like some sorta pimp? we can settle this if you want to! (unbuckles seat belt as he opens console) i got HEAT!
me: i dont give a fuck WHAT you got, i'm askin you why you gotta be a dumbass!?
queer bait: (raising pistol) there's a parking lot right up here, we can settle this!
me: what, you gonna shoot me now? mother fucker dont be stupid! you're acting like an idiot flashin that peice.

we go back and forth for a minute and the light turns green, after a couple seconds, he nails it again, as do i. i'm pullin back on him when we're about 50 yards or so from another light that just turned yellow. i say fuck it and slow down, as he speeds thru the red light a few seconds later.

so that was my excitement for the evening. i cant say my responses were the smartest thing i've ever said, but when adrenalin gets you going, you normally dont think straight.

mother fucker, if you by chance are on here, dont be a dumbass flashin your peice all around every time someone says why the fuck you bein a dumbass. if it takes a gun to make you a man, then i'm sorry about your penis.

JustinSane110™
02-28-2006, 11:36 PM
Damn man... another day in the life of collins huh?

People are fuckin retarded out there.

D.Choe
02-28-2006, 11:42 PM
lol that's fucked up.

dodgekota
02-28-2006, 11:43 PM
What'd the dodge look like?

collins
02-28-2006, 11:44 PM
black 4dr ram, factory 20"s, tinted window, black driver (gangsta wannabe). i was too pissed at the time to even think about gettin the tag #.

Scrappy
02-28-2006, 11:45 PM
it was the thunder something big dodge... fuckin retard we know that much...

GsrTurbo320
02-28-2006, 11:46 PM
hahahaha ddayyumm

J Shits
02-28-2006, 11:47 PM
ya dumb fuck bout killed arsalan and collins right in front of me, stupid drivers suck ass lucky i didn't run that red light after him, ida killed him probably

Scrappy
02-28-2006, 11:47 PM
ya dumb fuck bout killed arsalan and collins right in front of me, stupid drivers suck ass lucky i didn't run that red light after him, ida killed him probably

after you drop me off at the sidewalk right?:eek:

PhAtBoYMr2
02-28-2006, 11:48 PM
if i wouldve had a gun i probaly wouldve shot him in the knee.....Its ethier shoot or get shot at. If he had the intentions to pull it on you in the first place, he was dumb enough to probaly shoot it at you.....becareful next time man, you lucky he wasnt having a bad day

~C My Bunny~
02-28-2006, 11:49 PM
always a story to tell. . .craziness im just glad all are ok

collins
02-28-2006, 11:50 PM
yea i know, like i said in my original post, my responses probably werent the brightest i could've had, but man i was PISSED! with that much adrenalin, i honestly didnt care.

thanks toni. i'm also glad it didnt turn out messy.

dodgekota
02-28-2006, 11:51 PM
It's hard to scrub blood offa paint and outa carpets...

5thgcelica
02-28-2006, 11:54 PM
dang man.. crazy....glad yall are alright.

never_finished
02-28-2006, 11:55 PM
damn collins....glad the guy wasnt having a bad day and put a couple holes in the teggy!

collins
02-28-2006, 11:56 PM
oh ida been REAL bent outta shape then....

Scrappy
02-28-2006, 11:57 PM
poor collins was sitting there at the table about to blow up... thought he would of shit himself lol

collins
02-28-2006, 11:59 PM
hey now, i was calm...

right?

never_finished
03-01-2006, 12:01 AM
hey now, i was calm...

right?

calm like a bomb?

:D

J Shits
03-01-2006, 12:05 AM
hey now, i was calm...

right?

ya jus got some booze in ya, you were fine :goodjob:

collins
03-01-2006, 12:24 AM
true enough. thank god for top shelf. :D

J Shits
03-01-2006, 12:26 AM
true enough. thank god for top shelf. :D

good choice :goodjob:

ProjectWidow
03-01-2006, 06:46 AM
damn man! Glad everyone was okay. There are always going to be stupid people everyone, I just hope I don't encounter with that many.

drupason
03-01-2006, 07:07 AM
crazy shit

Nitro
03-01-2006, 07:25 AM
here's the deal... after some people met up at wild wing cafe, we were going to go down to cafe intermezzo at perimeter. well on the way down, arsalon and i were messin around on the highway for a minute, then we took the exit for abernathy off 400. well as we take a left and go under the bridge, arsalon gets on it a little, so i say to hell with it, and join in again. well we let off and and i look in my rear view to see this big ass truck barreling down behind me, so i swing wide. this mofo in a 4 door dodge ram hemi damn near sideswipes me. and well, y'all know me.... AWW HELL NAW! so i hit 3rd, get on his ass as we pull up to a stop light, and i try to get next to him. he cuts me off. light turns green, he nails it. i nail it. i'm on his ass the whole way to the next stop light where we get side by side. dialogue is as follows....

me: WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN?
queer bait: what the fuck YOU doin?
me: mother fucker, i'm just messin around with one of my boys when you gotta come up all actin like a dumbass! wtf you tryin to pull?
queer bait: so what, you think you gonna roll all up on me like some sorta pimp? we can settle this if you want to! (unbuckles seat belt as he opens console) i got HEAT!
me: i dont give a fuck WHAT you got, i'm askin you why you gotta be a dumbass!?
queer bait: (raising pistol) there's a parking lot right up here, we can settle this!
me: what, you gonna shoot me now? mother fucker dont be stupid! you're acting like an idiot flashin that peice.

we go back and forth for a minute and the light turns green, after a couple seconds, he nails it again, as do i. i'm pullin back on him when we're about 50 yards or so from another light that just turned yellow. i say fuck it and slow down, as he speeds thru the red light a few seconds later.

so that was my excitement for the evening. i cant say my responses were the smartest thing i've ever said, but when adrenalin gets you going, you normally dont think straight.

mother fucker, if you by chance are on here, dont be a dumbass flashin your peice all around every time someone says why the fuck you bein a dumbass. if it takes a gun to make you a man, then i'm sorry about your penis.

~puts pistol back in glove-box~ :lmfao: j/P

glad u aigh't bro........damn that would have been 2 pistols flashing that night if it was me.

The Yousef
03-01-2006, 07:29 AM
fuck collins.....

now i'm glad i didn't go...

glad you're okay man....

A.P. Photography
03-01-2006, 07:38 AM
if i wouldve had a gun i probaly wouldve shot him in the knee.....Its ethier shoot or get shot at. If he had the intentions to pull it on you in the first place, he was dumb enough to probaly shoot it at you.....becareful next time man, you lucky he wasnt having a bad day
Actually the ones that pull it out and flash it and run their mouth are usually the ones that won't pull the trigger. They try to intimidate you with the gun, like a power trip. It's the ones that pull it out and shoot that you have to watch out for, they the crazy ones. Nitro, I agree. If it had been me then yall would have seen my ass on the news for killin someone. Don't pull that strap out the glove unless you gonna use it.

Collins, next time let the dumbass in front and call 911. Let the police handle him ;)

CopyRight
03-01-2006, 07:48 AM
Yeah, you are lucky it wasnt some lunatic that wouldnt have popped a few rounds off in your direction.

Next time, just call 911, and act all scared and said this guy flashed a gun at you and threatned you.

RISKYB
03-01-2006, 08:17 AM
what an assphat

PhAtBoYMr2
03-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Actually the ones that pull it out and flash it and run their mouth are usually the ones that won't pull the trigger. They try to intimidate you with the gun, like a power trip. It's the ones that pull it out and shoot that you have to watch out for, they the crazy ones. Nitro, I agree. If it had been me then yall would have seen my ass on the news for killin someone. Don't pull that strap out the glove unless you gonna use it.

Collins, next time let the dumbass in front and call 911. Let the police handle him ;)

True, but you just never know these days, what if you had a family in the car or something and that ass eaters pulls out a gun then? You just dont know what hes going to do. I wouldnt take any chances to find out ethier.

Brett
03-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Collins, Your my boy and all, You need to get your temper in check dude or your ass will get shot, when a guy pulls a gun, dont try and grow balls and talk more shit, just move the fuck on, you never know who your fuckin with.

A.P. Photography
03-01-2006, 08:24 AM
True, but you just never know these days, what if you had a family in the car or something and that ass eaters pulls out a gun then? You just dont know what hes going to do. I wouldnt take any chances to find out ethier.
Yeah but your putting a differnt spin on it now, if a family is in the car then I would have just let him get in front of me and called 911 to report wreckless driving and gave them a tag #. No reason to put a family in danger.

Repost Squintz
03-01-2006, 08:27 AM
damn i always miss the excitement; wtf

Ruiner
03-01-2006, 08:30 AM
if i wouldve had a gun i probaly wouldve shot him in the knee.....

No you wouldn't have...

I fucking swear, all of these kids thinking that they could shoot in the leg/knee as if they were crack-shots. Ever tried to hit a moving arm/leg with just one shot from a pistol? This isn't the movies.

{X}Echo419
03-01-2006, 08:30 AM
Yeah, you are lucky it wasnt some lunatic that wouldnt have popped a few rounds off in your direction.

Next time, just call 911, and act all scared and said this guy flashed a gun at you and threatned you.

not only would he have felt like a dumb ass when 5 cops pull him over and jump out of their cars screaming, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR AND GET ON THE GROUND! NOW!" . but he would get fined to hell and possible jail time. Definitely that nite. :2cents:

No you wouldn't have...

I fucking swear, all of these kids thinking that they could shoot in the leg/knee as if they were crack-shots. Ever tried to hit a moving arm/leg with just one shot from a pistol? This isn't the movies.

Hell yeah! try hitting a still 1 from 10ft even! :goodjob:

Ruiner
03-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Collins, you should have just called the cops and told them that you had a gun pulled on you. They would pull him over, check, find the weapon, and he would probably be arrested. After all, you had no idea that he had a gun until he physically pulled it on you.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-01-2006, 08:45 AM
No you wouldn't have...

Well it would be pretty hard to shoot him in the knee if he was in his car ;) i was joking. i thought ppl would notice..... But trust me, if i did carry a lisensed gun and some mother fucker decides to pull one out on me you better belive im going to use mine for self defense. You just cant trust people nowadays. Too many shootings going on nowadays.

"guns dont kill people, People kill people"

Ruiner i think we have had this debate before...Or something like it.....but anyways ive heard that if you were to aim for the knee or leg it isnt considered as attempted murder...is that true???

tony
03-01-2006, 08:56 AM
No you wouldn't have...

Man it is hard enough to shoot accurately at a standing target, I could only imagine trying to hit someone in the leg while they're moving.

Either way I couldn't see yelling at someone that has pulled a gun on me, that is only fueling his stupidity.. just be the bigger person and walk away because eventually he will pull that gun on the wrong one.

CMO
03-01-2006, 09:10 AM
Rule number #2 when you own a gun. "If you pull it, use it."

Brett
03-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Rule #1 is in your signature, That would be Rule #2

CMO
03-01-2006, 09:17 AM
Rule #1 is in your signature, That would be Rule #2

Damn, I forgot about that, your right though.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-01-2006, 09:30 AM
LIRL :lmfao:

Sibious
03-01-2006, 09:47 AM
damn somone is a dumbass, well glad ur all right collins.

SwurvinIn
03-01-2006, 09:56 AM
yeah collins...you got some big hairy nuts draggin on the ground. or your a dumb fuck.....same thing. haha

collins
03-01-2006, 10:00 AM
thanks guys. yeah it could've turned out messy, but brandon, matt, copyright, all you guys are right. again, as stated in my original post, that was not the smartest thing i've ever done, and you guys know me, i'm usually pretty cool headed. but every now and then someone just pushes one of 2 buttons that will set me off. and then i dont think straight. believe me, now i wish i would've just fallen back and got his tag # and put him in some REAL jeopardy.

oh and brett, i know what you're sayin man, beieve me, but i wasnt trying to grow some balls. that mofo had just pissed me off. bottom line.

trythefly
03-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Damn they should have shot your ass.

lol j.p

collins
03-01-2006, 10:03 AM
hey now. thats not funny.

babygurl
03-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Collins Darling -

you really need to becareful!!!!!!!!!

4dmin
03-01-2006, 10:09 AM
dude...

1) you got some balls talking shit to a gun w/ a gun raised (dumbass *shakes head*)

2) this is why i dont' carry piece in my car, if that shit happen i would of fucking pulled my gun and you never know whats next...

3) buy a faster car and you wouldn't have to worry about that shit...

4) you should of took down his tag and turned his ass in... then lol when he is getting his ass pounded in jail ;)

The Golden Child
03-01-2006, 10:13 AM
well good thing he didnt pull the trigger ..
its good that nothing went down ..

collins
03-01-2006, 10:15 AM
well good thing he didnt pull the trigger ..
its good that nothing went down ..
believe me, i know this.

Seymour222
03-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Damn. Fukked up. Glad you made it out unscathed. Why don't you think about carrying a piece? Some people say,"I cant carry a piece, Id end up shooting someone", and they are right they shouldn't carry a pistol. Me, on the other hand, carry a pistol everywhere I go, my mentality is "If I have to pull my pistol, or pull a trigger, I am not afraid to tell the officer exactly why I did it." Know what I mean? There has got to be an iminent threat for me to do so, just like it should be. The people that flash are the people that feel "little", IMO. If I, or anyone for that matter, have to pull a firearm I am probably planning on using it.

carrascopa
03-01-2006, 12:18 PM
thats a violation right there.. you aint supposed to pull a gun on someone and not use it! What a punk!

Colleen.. was this your first time getting a gun pulled on you?? Welcome to the real world my friend! Too many dumbasses out there with no sense

Ruiner
03-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Ruiner i think we have had this debate before...Or something like it.....but anyways ive heard that if you were to aim for the knee or leg it isnt considered as attempted murder...is that true???

You and I have never spoken on this subject before, but let me clear a few things up:

- It doesn't matter where you shoot someone with a gun. If you attempt to "only" shoot them in the leg, that is the same as trying to shoot them in the face in the court's eyes for the most part. For all they know, you aimed for the chest and only hit them in the leg because you were a bad shot. It will be hard to prove that you did not have malice. Shooting anyone in a fashion other than in self defense or in self defense of someone else will land you with "attempted" charges, perhaps aggravated assault, but you get the idea. A bullet wound to your leg that hits your carotid artery can kill you faster than a chest shot.

- As for attempted murder, if you are justified in self defense, it doesn't matter if you shoot them in the face, leg, or chest, you were justified. Just make sure that you put them down; a leg or arm shot probably won't do that.

4dmin
03-01-2006, 12:37 PM
You and I have never spoken on this subject before, but let me clear a few things up:

- It doesn't matter where you shoot someone with a gun. If you attempt to "only" shoot them in the leg, that is the same as trying to shoot them in the face in the court's eyes for the most part. For all they know, you aimed for the chest and only hit them in the leg because you were a bad shot. It will be hard to prove that you did not have malice. Shooting anyone in a fashion other than in self defense or in self defense of someone else will land you with "attempted" charges, perhaps aggravated assault, but you get the idea. A bullet wound to your leg that hits your carotid artery can kill you faster than a chest shot.

- As for attempted murder, if you are justified in self defense, it doesn't matter if you shoot them in the face, leg, or chest, you were justified. Just make sure that you put them down; a leg or arm shot probably won't do that.

if your going to shoot ... SHOOT TO KILL. :goodjob: Dead men don't go to court.

carrascopa
03-01-2006, 01:03 PM

you see here is what I dont understand, and I will try to keep this brief..

A good friend of mine shot and killed someone on hwy316 a few yrs ago.

now the Victim, was a large guy, who the night before put my friend in the hospital due to a brutal beating!

now, the next afternoon, my boy released from the hospital and driving down 316 should happen to pull up right next to the guy that beat him the previous day!

Both stopped at a light the victim proceeded to get out of his car and charge my boys car, as if to lay down another ass whooping session right after his release from the hosptital.. my boy panicked and shot the guy in the chest before he got to his car!

MY HOMIE WONT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY FOR A VERY LONG TIME.. BUT TO ME THAT WAS IN SELF DEFENSE.. I THINK THE SYSTEM IS FUCKED UP! ITS ALL BULLSHIT.. BEST THING IS JUST DONT CARRY A GUN AND HANDLE YOUR SHIT LIKE MEN!

PhAtBoYMr2
03-01-2006, 01:04 PM
you see here is what I dont understand, and I will try to keep this brief..

A good friend of mine shot and killed someone on hwy316 a few yrs ago.

now the Victim, was a large guy, who the night before put my friend in the hospital due to a brutal beating!

now, the next afternoon, my boy released from the hospital and driving down 316 should happen to pull up right next to the guy that beat him the previous day!

Both stopped at a light the victim proceeded to get out of his car and charge my boys car, as if to lay down another ass whooping session right after his release from the hosptital.. my boy panicked and shot the guy in the chest before he got to his car!

MY HOMIE WONT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY FOR A VERY LONG TIME.. BUT TO ME THAT WAS IN SELF DEFENSE.. I THINK THE SYSTEM IS FUCKED UP! ITS ALL BULLSHIT.. BEST THING IS JUST DONT CARRY A GUN AND HANDLE YOUR SHIT LIKE MEN!

-AMEN

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-01-2006, 01:06 PM
damn all the drama... i so sorry collins!

buddha@TeamFX
03-01-2006, 01:08 PM
From the way I understand you have to feel or be in danger for your life to use your weapon...I carry one right under my steering wheel everywhere I go...At all times!...and more than likely hopefully I will never have to use it but with the kind of people that are out there today you can never tell that is why I have it and with work sometimes I travel alot alone...Its just a safety thing!

carrascopa
03-01-2006, 01:14 PM
From the way I understand you have to feel or be in danger for your life to use your weapon...I carry one right under my steering wheel everywhere I go...At all times!...and more than likely hopefully I will never have to use it but with the kind of people that are out there today you can never tell that is why I have it and with work sometimes I travel alot alone...Its just a safety thing!

but who will determine when your life is actually in danger?? is it when youve already been shott??? to me it makes no sense..

KINDA LIKE, IF YOU SHOOT AN INTRUDER IN YOUR HOME, YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR IT

Shit...

MY EX-WIFE BUSTED AN INTRUDER IN THE HEAD WITH A BEER BOTTLE ONE NIGHT AT OUR HOUSE.. AND SHE ALMOST WENT TO JAIL FOR IT! WHAT KINDA FUCKED UP SHIT IS THAT?

4dmin
03-01-2006, 01:17 PM

true dat, but i'm sure if he waited until there was absolutely no choice to shoot things would be different... cause think about it he does look quite guilty (motive) since the guy beat his ass the day before. shooting the guy before he got to the car would be the thing... 1) why didn't he drive off? 2) if he couldn't drive off b/c of traffic, as soon as the other guy tried to get into the car/break window would be time to then fire

either way that is some crazy shit. were these guys from high school?

buddha@TeamFX
03-01-2006, 01:21 PM
but who will determine when your life is actually in danger?? is it when youve already been shott??? to me it makes no sense..

Shit...

MY EX-WIFE BUSTED AN INTRUDER IN THE HEAD WITH A BEER BOTTLE ONE NIGHT AT OUR HOUSE.. AND SHE ALMOST WENT TO JAIL FOR IT! WHAT KINDA FUCKED UP SHIT IS THAT?

I agree with you there..there is a very thin line as to what is considered to be endangering your life...Personally if someone pulls a gun on me or tells me there going to shoot and they attempt to come toward I'm shooting them...and if you step foot on my property I would shoot as well...but it is fucked up sometimes...

carrascopa
03-01-2006, 01:22 PM
true dat, but i'm sure if he waited until there was absolutely no choice to shoot things would be different... cause think about it he does look quite guilty (motive) since the guy beat his ass the day before. shooting the guy before he got to the car would be the thing... 1) why didn't he drive off? 2) if he couldn't drive off b/c of traffic, as soon as the other guy tried to get into the car/break window would be time to then fire

either way that is some crazy shit. were these guys from high school?

YOU SEE.. I DISAGREE, LETS SAY SOMEONE WHOOPED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU SO BAD YOU WERE IN ICU

YOU GET OUT OF ICU AND ARE DRIVING HOME AND THE SAME GUY FINDS YOU AND GOES FOR ANOTHER ATTACK!

WOULD YOU NOT BE SCARED SHITLESS... ESPECIALLY STILL BEING WOUNDED FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE??

THE FACT THAT THEY WERE STUCK AT A RED LIGHT AND THAT THE VICTIM WAS SHOT 2 FT FROM MY BOYS CAR SHOWS ME THAT IT WAS SELF DEFENSE, OTHERSWISE WHY WOULD THE VICTIM BE OUT OF HIS CAR.. IT WAS OBVIOUS THERE WAS GOING TO BE ANOTHER ATTACK

MY BOY DIDNT EVEN ROLL DOWN HIS WINDOW.. NO PREMEDITATION TO THAT SHIT.. HE SHOT RIGHT THROUGHT THE GLASS..

THIS WAS AN ONGOING SCUFFLE BETWEEN THE 2 OF THEM.. MY BOY WAS BRAD CRANE.. HE WAS HUGE, CRAZY AND IDNT GIVE A FUCK.. IT WAS GONNA END WITH ONE OF THEM DIENG.. BUT UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES I JSUT DONT AGREE WITH THE STATE

4dmin
03-01-2006, 01:25 PM

Shit...

thats why you shoot to kill... the problem is with the twisted system we have you are better off killing the guy then letting him live... if you dont' kill him you get "attempted" and sued for some BS charge...

True story: my grandfathers old neighbor was out of town and owned a few exotic pets one being a 12ft long python, his house got broken into and while the guy was trying to take the tv out of the house the snake bit him... he sued the home owner and won :lmfao:

buddha@TeamFX
03-01-2006, 01:26 PM
^^ Thats really messed up!

Ruiner
03-01-2006, 01:29 PM
thats why you shoot to kill... the problem is with the twisted system we have you are better off killing the guy then letting him live... if you dont' kill him you get "attempted" and sued for some BS charge...

True story: my grandfathers old neighbor was out of town and owned a few exotic pets one being a 12ft long python, his house got broken into and while the guy was trying to take the tv out of the house the snake bit him... he sued the home owner and won :lmfao:

Actually, Paul, you shoot to stop the threat. That is VERY important when it comes to testifying to the DA at your intentions.

Ruiner
03-01-2006, 01:30 PM

Tell me this: What crime did the guy commit by charging the car that the guy was in?

Ruiner
03-01-2006, 01:32 PM

Shit...

If you have an intruder in your house, chances are you won't go to jail if you fire in self defense. Not by GA law, anyway. I can bring up the code for you, but I would suggest that you read the GA code and read it well. Know it word by word if you have to...

You also make sure that by the time the police show up at your house, you have pissed your pants and are crying non-stop as you were so scared of the man that broke into your house.

4dmin
03-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Actually, Paul, you shoot to stop the threat. That is VERY important when it comes to testifying to the DA at your intentions.

:werd: "stop the threat" is just a nice way of saying shoot to kill, but either way its alot easier to justify when there are no wounded left to talk...

i keep my bedroom door locked every night, if someone breaks in my dogs will alert me, i'm going to call out that i have a loaded gun, if that door handle starts to turn w/o answering me back i'm going to plug the door with the entire clip then reload... i don't plan on being on the recieving end in my own home.

dereksi
03-01-2006, 01:38 PM
:werd: "stop the threat" is just a nice way of saying shoot to kill, but either way its alot easier to justify when there are no wounded left to talk...

i keep my bedroom door locked every night, if someone breaks in my dogs will alert me, i'm going to call out that i have a loaded gun, if that door handle starts to turn w/o answering me back i'm going to plug the door with the entire clip then reload :D
Im the EXACT same way. I do and would do the same thing.

speedminded
03-01-2006, 01:39 PM
MY EX-WIFE BUSTED AN INTRUDER IN THE HEAD WITH A BEER BOTTLE ONE NIGHT AT OUR HOUSE.. AND SHE ALMOST WENT TO JAIL FOR IT! WHAT KINDA FUCKED UP SHIT IS THAT?man, I still have scares from that shit!

naw, j/k. Yo collins, glad there's no holes in you man...getting shot at is no fun. Was the pistol chrome by chance?

carrascopa
03-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Tell me this: What crime did the guy commit by charging the car that the guy was in?

U SEE THAT IS MY POINT..

BUT COMMON SENSE WOULD TELL YOU THAT ALTHOUGH HE DID NOT COMMIT A CRIME, HE HAD INTENT TO DO SO??

SO WAS MY BOY BRAD SUPPOSED TO WAIT UNTIL THE GUY PULLED A GUN OF HIS OWN AND SHOT 1ST?? IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME THATS ALL

PhAtBoYMr2
03-01-2006, 06:13 PM
i say we go back to the old days, the ways of the samauri. you fuck with me i chop your head off with my samauri sword. Alot more honor than pulling a pocket rocket out and going crazy

thinkfast®
03-01-2006, 06:16 PM
shut up

Is that a Corona I see at the bar kind sir?

quickdodge®
03-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Alex. I agree with you on your homey's situation. I agree with how things in court can definitely be fucced up. But I also see where the other side is. Ruiner also didn't mention another "thing" that could go along with reasons to why your boy shot the attacker. Revenge. Although, thinking about it, your boy wasn't the one that got out of the car. Scratch that. But unfortunately, the court seems to want you to get attacked before you defend yourself.

Paul. I am with you. My heat stays beside me at all times. Fully loaded.

The places in town I go, I always keep my shit on my hip. Hail, I even show up at damn meets strapped. Lolol. Sometimes I don't mean to, but others I do. Just depends on where the meet is. Later, QD.

collins
03-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Colleen.. was this your first time getting a gun pulled on you?? Welcome to the real world my friend! Too many dumbasses out there with no sense

actually, no, i had one pulled on me and my girl at the time a few years ago in midtown.

Was the pistol chrome by chance?
i didnt see any reflection from it, so i dont think so, but i'm not positive. it was dark inside his truck seeing as how it was night and all.