PDA

View Full Version : Quick question, your opinion about "someone else"

bijan gxe
02-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Im sure a lot of us have experienced the whole "[you] have feelings for someone, but they dont feel the same way"

My question is, if YOU were that person who didnt feel the same as your crush......do you THINK you could get yourself to like that person, whether it be by yours or their actions and/or words?

Tasuki_Civic
02-28-2006, 09:59 PM
thats a chance you have to make......does this person have certain things you like in a woman? i personaly i dont take that chance. i like to feel tha connection naturally than see if it comes up. if i did do that i would have been married by now. lol no lie

devinwebb907
02-28-2006, 10:04 PM
it happens. there have been people i didnt like then later on i realized "what the hell was i thinking" and what not. opinions change i dont see why not. i voted yes.

HeLLo iM iZzY
02-28-2006, 10:25 PM
yes...sometimes you just gotta give someone a chance and see how it all works out..i was in that situation but I never gave her a chance and now i feel stupid...so think twice bout things cause if u make a mistake in the end your gonna regret it big time..

devinwebb907
02-28-2006, 10:29 PM
wise words airbrcak, while u are here...what do you think about someone cheating on you, you breaking up then the person falling for you hard. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

edit: sorry for hijack

ahmonrah
02-28-2006, 10:33 PM
if there's no attraction to someone that likes you at all. then giving them a chance knowing your ultimately gonna say no anyway(since you werent naturally attracted to them) is gonna hurt them even worse than just telling them from jump street that your not attracted.

Sibious
02-28-2006, 11:03 PM
good question

PhAtBoYMr2
03-01-2006, 09:05 AM
"he who loves less, controls the relationship"

Leisa
03-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Im gonna say no... once you meet someone there is always going to be that instant attraction, if its not there when you meet, then its a no go

collins
03-01-2006, 10:18 AM
^^ditto

kilpatty43
03-01-2006, 02:55 PM
its hard to build an attraction from nothing...if you dont feel anything from the beginning then usually you wont develop feelings later on...not always but usually

PSINXS
03-01-2006, 03:03 PM
No. if i dont like you now, i doubt i will like you later.

except for this one girl. it only becuase i didnt know her on a personal level. after actually talking to her things changed and we got a date this sunday. weird.

so i guess if its if i know u and dont liek you then i dont plan on liking you ever.

JC
03-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Im sure a lot of us have experienced the whole "[you] have feelings for someone, but they dont feel the same way"

My question is, if YOU were that person who didnt feel the same as your crush......do you THINK you could get yourself to like that person, whether it be by yours or their actions and/or words?

Absolutly not. I have been in that situation a few times. You end up not treating her/him right because you just simply don't care. Meaning you may blow the other person off whenever you feel like it, just because you really never cared about them in the first place. You may drag it out for a while, but if your heart isnt in it to begin with, don't waist your time or lead the other person on.

bijan gxe
03-01-2006, 07:54 PM
hah, wow....pretty good replysss