PDA

View Full Version : give me your opinion

blacknightteg
02-28-2006, 06:27 PM
ok so, this is the photoshop that ren did for me

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/10/davidson.jpg

and this is the photshop that she did with a few added things that i did

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/10/photoshoped%20car%202.jpg

what is your opinion on the wheels, im planning on keeping them, but besides painting the spokes, i need to figure out whether i should jsut figure out a way i can re polish the lip , or if i want to paint the lip a gun metal color

carrascopa
02-28-2006, 10:32 PM
why dont you lower that bad boy first..

blacknightteg
02-28-2006, 10:36 PM
lol, why did i figure someone was going to say that, lol, im going to worry about that later to be honest, its low enough for me right now, it could use some lower side wall tires which i will giet....but its actually not that high anymore, those pics were taken back in july the day after i got my car painted, but yeah i will, i'd just rather get everything else done to it that i need done

ORGANIZATIONXIII
02-28-2006, 11:24 PM
it would look great with my old wheels powdercoated/painted black..

:goodjob:

blacknightteg
03-01-2006, 08:54 AM
lol, what kind of wheels do you have

The Yousef
03-01-2006, 09:11 AM
why dont you lower that bad boy first..

...i second that motion

blacknightteg
03-01-2006, 09:48 AM
...i second that motion

shut your mouth

NOTSOJDM
03-01-2006, 10:48 AM
here's my opinion davison,

your gay :gay: deal with it

blacknightteg
03-01-2006, 10:58 AM
wow that was cool

NOTSOJDM
03-01-2006, 10:59 AM
i try

blacknightteg
03-01-2006, 11:06 AM
you suck at it

©hris
03-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Davison... do you have and side shots of your car???? like mine in my sig??? if you do post one up, i wanna do a quick chop with these wheels and lowered....
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/1Sicktuner/ba_2.jpg

blacknightteg
03-01-2006, 03:10 PM
psh man shit give me like five minutes lol

©hris
03-01-2006, 05:22 PM
???

blacknightteg
03-01-2006, 05:32 PM
lol sorry man, lol some shit came up that i had to do at the last minute, and my comp and internet was being exptremely ghey, here ya go...

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/10/Dsc01177.jpg

Hulud
03-01-2006, 05:48 PM
i think you should just slit your wrists, imo

blacknightteg
03-01-2006, 05:49 PM
welll.....everyone is entitled to their own opinion

CopyRight
03-01-2006, 06:28 PM
why waste any money on those hideous wheels? you'd actually spend money to get them powdercoated or even painted? wow. At this point, even Motegi's would look better than those things. And why would you want 1 set of headlight covers?? And black turn signals are not hot.

Hulud
03-01-2006, 06:31 PM
why waste any money on those hideous wheels? you'd actually spend money to get them powdercoated or even painted? wow. At this point, even Motegi's would look better than those things. And why would you want 1 set of headlight covers?? And black turn signals are not hot.
hey blacknightteg listen to this guy cause he knows whats hot :rolleyes:

blacknightteg
03-01-2006, 06:37 PM
because its what i like got a problem with it, thats your own deal, and besis i was only using those wheels as an idea dip shit...think i could give a hell less whether or not you hated it? not really

CopyRight
03-01-2006, 06:37 PM
hey blacknightteg listen to this guy cause he knows whats hot :rolleyes:

yep, headlight covers and BLACK turn signals are not. Why dont you just unplug them all together. hey look, I can do it too :rolleyes:

blacknightteg
03-01-2006, 06:39 PM
ok, dude, seriously work on your material before you come and try to insult me? that shits pathetic

CopyRight
03-01-2006, 06:39 PM
because its what i like got a problem with it, thats your own deal, and besis i was only using those wheels as an idea dip shit...think i could give a hell less whether or not you hated it? not really

Well, dont start a thread with "GIVE ME YOUR OPINNION" if you dont want to hear it. Dumbass.

next time, start a thread that goes "GIVE ME YOUR OPINNION, ONLY IF IT'S SOMETHING I WANT TO HEAR, BECAUSE I'M A FRAGILE MORON"

CopyRight
03-01-2006, 06:40 PM
ok, dude, seriously work on your material before you come and try to insult me? that shits pathetic

HAHAHAHAHA! take a look at the title of the thread, and I am pretty sure it's obvious that I'm smarter and you make yourself out to be a dumbass.

blacknightteg
03-01-2006, 06:41 PM
yeah man man you caught me, ima "fragile moran", i knwo you can come up with something better then that, and, im up for constructive criticism, not some stupid shit like your trying to pull

CopyRight
03-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Wow....please and try and use whatever brain cells that work to COMPREHEND english.

Your thread title is "GIVE ME YOUR OPINNION"

I did just that. What shit did I pull? I think those wheels are ugly and you shouldnt waste money on painting them or powdercoating (my opinnion which your thread asks for)

I then said, why do 1 set of headlight covers?

Finally, what's the point of BLACK turn signals?

You are fragile, because you couldnt take my opinnion and started going off.

calm down cupcake.

blacknightteg
03-01-2006, 06:51 PM
alrighty then there mr.sparky

CopyRight
03-01-2006, 06:59 PM
alrighty then there mr.sparky

thank you for understanding.

Powdercoating wheels, will run you anywhere from 50-100 per wheel depending on what materials that need to be used, and if you have any face damage, it will have to be resurfaced as well which will cost more money. If you spray your wheels, they will never look the way you intend for them to be, unless you get it professionally done, and that'll run some money too.

Just get a new wheel/tire package from wheelmax, or racersedge, they have good deals and you could get a newer style wheel.

Bishop
03-01-2006, 07:11 PM
thank you for understanding.

Powdercoating wheels, will run you anywhere from 50-100 per wheel depending on what materials that need to be used, and if you have any face damage, it will have to be resurfaced as well which will cost more money. If you spray your wheels, they will never look the way you intend for them to be, unless you get it professionally done, and that'll run some money too.

Just get a new wheel/tire package from wheelmax, or racersedge, they have good deals and you could get a newer style wheel.
Just FYI, he has the hook up on getting his wheels painted :goodjob:

Hulud
03-01-2006, 07:33 PM
yep, headlight covers and BLACK turn signals are not. Why dont you just unplug them all together. hey look, I can do it too :rolleyes:
funny how you turned your rep points off (hence the black up there) cause as i remember you had some red goin on

©hris
03-01-2006, 07:45 PM
copyright.... go jerk it elsewhere :jerkit:

Davison.... i'll chop it up once lauren leaves.... were about to watch a movie

CopyRight
03-01-2006, 07:47 PM
funny how you turned your rep points off (hence the black up there) cause as i remember you had some red goin on

and what does that signify? every asshat would just give negative rep. Oh boy. I just used my brain and disabled and saved you the trouble and reading your little comments with negative rep.

CopyRight
03-01-2006, 07:48 PM

wow. this coming from probably the most hated guy on IA.

Why dont you just get your so called "pretty" girlfriend to come over and jerk it for me. Oh wait...your girlfriend is your right hand. nevermind.

Chuckster
03-01-2006, 08:00 PM
blacknightteg, im geussing you are trying to see what your car woudl look like w/ a cf hood and black wheels. Well here is my old teggie w/ 18" g games 77 wolf wheels

if ya cant tell....it was a cold night

CopyRight
03-01-2006, 08:04 PM
chuckster...that looks good.

quickdodge®
03-01-2006, 08:08 PM

You act like you are king r all of a sudden. You're doing basic shit that anyone can do. Later, QD.

©hris
03-01-2006, 11:10 PM
wow. this coming from probably the most hated guy on IA.

Why dont you just get your so called "pretty" girlfriend to come over and jerk it for me. Oh wait...your girlfriend is your right hand. nevermind.

:nautjerk:

©hris
03-01-2006, 11:11 PM
You act like you are king r all of a sudden. You're doing basic shit that anyone can do. Later, QD.
im not a king.... im just me, your the king remember :bowdown:

blacknightteg
03-02-2006, 09:56 AM
lol, i love how my damn threads alwasy turn into drama ones, chuckster thanks for the pictures, that teg is basically the look i want, minus the 98-01 front and the gsr spoiler, thats a good lookin teggy man, basically tahts what im watin mine to look like, cept smaller wheels and the ITR spoiler i have but yeah man , thanks!

HachiDori
03-02-2006, 12:55 PM
realy crappy chop. i cant tell what is going on. lol