PDA

View Full Version : GOT SPONSERED YES

morelian09
02-28-2006, 02:59 AM
I GOT THE NEWS YESTURDAY I GOT SPONSERED BY A FEW COMPANIES OF CALIFORNIA. A FEW WEEKS AGO I WAS ASKING FOR MODELS I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE REMEMBERS BUT I THINK I NEED ACOUPLE MORE PICS IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED LET ME KNOW I HAVE TO SEND IN SOME TO SHOW HOW THE CAR PHOTOGRAPHS WITH MODELS THANKS

Pher
02-28-2006, 03:07 AM
I think I might be able to get my girl to do some of that for ya.

morelian09
02-28-2006, 03:08 AM
THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE IT AND LET ME KNOW IF SHE CAN MAYBE I CAN GET THE SAME COMPANIES TO SPONSER YOU IF YOUR INTRESTED

Pher
02-28-2006, 03:17 AM
I'm still up. Give me a call.

678 622 8355

JoeCoolinATL
02-28-2006, 03:35 AM
is this one of those threads "i went to carsponsorships.com sent them money and now they say im sponsored"?

Flip
02-28-2006, 04:50 AM
cut the caps man.. thats hard to read...

chrisdavis
02-28-2006, 08:03 AM
THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE IT AND LET ME KNOW IF SHE CAN MAYBE I CAN GET THE SAME COMPANIES TO SPONSER YOU IF YOUR INTRESTED

We know you didn't get sponsored by an English class. :D

02-28-2006, 08:08 AM
yay!!!! yay!!!! you got sponsored.... so who sponsored you? being sponsored is a lot of work...it never really works out to be free shit for you...

A.P. Photography
02-28-2006, 08:08 AM
I GOT THE NEWS YESTURDAY I GOT SPONSERED BY A FEW COMPANIES OF CALIFORNIA. A FEW WEEKS AGO I WAS ASKING FOR MODELS I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE REMEMBERS BUT I THINK I NEED ACOUPLE MORE PICS IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED LET ME KNOW I HAVE TO SEND IN SOME TO SHOW HOW THE CAR PHOTOGRAPHS WITH MODELS THANKS
A company is not going to be intrested in seeing a model with the car but rather the car itself. If you want some good shots let me know and I can get the model, depends on what you want (redhead, brunette, blonde, asian).

Schlong
02-28-2006, 08:23 AM
Sponsored by your parents

The Golden Child
02-28-2006, 09:04 AM
yay!!!! yay!!!! you got sponsored.... so who sponsored you? being sponsored is a lot of work...it never really works out to be free shit for you...

i think i have seen ur car before ..

ct9a gsr
02-28-2006, 09:26 AM
Who specifically sponsored you? And... why would they need pictures of your car w/ a model for a sponsorship? You say a *few* companies... what are they doing for you?

A.P. Photography
02-28-2006, 09:27 AM
And... why would they need pictures of your car w/ a model for a sponsorship?
exactly

Sirius R
02-28-2006, 09:35 AM

Sounds like you just want to see hot chicks near your car...lol

I know of dozens of "sponsors" who have never asked for pictures of my car with a girl to gauge thier interest in my project.

G/L anyway.

speedminded
02-28-2006, 10:58 AM
Don't think he ever said he needed a girl in the pic, but a majority of car pics will have models in them...just adds another element in the photo.

LemonAJAX
02-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Sponsored by your parents

sorry to get off topic.. but that^ sizzle is why your gay.. :gay: :fruit:

ct9a gsr
02-28-2006, 11:26 AM
Don't think he ever said he needed a girl in the pic, but a majority of car pics will have models in them...just adds another element in the photo.

A FEW WEEKS AGO I WAS ASKING FOR MODELS I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE REMEMBERS BUT I THINK I NEED ACOUPLE MORE PICS IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED LET ME KNOW I HAVE TO SEND IN SOME TO SHOW HOW THE CAR PHOTOGRAPHS WITH MODELS THANKS

Unless he's implying male models? Cause... in that case... for some cash... I'm available. ^.^

Nemesis
02-28-2006, 11:27 AM
Shit yeah, me too, im available. Ive got a picture somewhere of me on Waynes 300zx :lmao:

Halfwit
02-28-2006, 11:29 AM
lol

Nemesis
02-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Found it... btw I dont charge too much and my ass really isnt that big. Its just the horrible camera angle

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28885&stc=1

Here is a truer representation of my booty. I can make faces like anfshane too

http://www.undergroundcove.com/road/upload22.jpg

speedminded
02-28-2006, 11:41 AM
Unless he's implying male models? Cause... in that case... for some cash... I'm available. ^.^oops, you're right...don't think i even read that last sentence.

A.P. Photography
02-28-2006, 11:43 AM
:lmfao: @ George. George will be America's Next Top Model :lmfao:

Nemesis
02-28-2006, 11:45 AM
:lmfao: @ George. George will be America's Next Top Model :lmfao:

quit lookin at my ass :lmfao:

morelian09
02-28-2006, 03:21 PM
well i guess its too late to explain but, here goes i got sponsored a few days ago by fidanza motorsports, blaupunkt usa, and revpm bodykits .com i send them acouple of pic of both my cars a few weeks ago and they replied two days ago.and gave me a list with all the things i need to send them to make it official. i sent all the documentations already but they needed some more pics of my cars alone and it stated some with models to see how well the car photographs so it can be taken into consideration for possible magazine covers etc.

morelian09
02-28-2006, 03:23 PM
with that said whos the gay looking guy who said i got sponsored by my parents.

Halfwit
02-28-2006, 03:24 PM
sizzle^...he is da man!!

A.P. Photography
02-28-2006, 03:25 PM
well i guess its too late to explain but, here goes i got sponsored a few days ago by fidanza motorsports, blaupunkt usa, and revpm bodykits .com i send them acouple of pic of both my cars a few weeks ago and they replied two days ago.and gave me a list with all the things i need to send them to make it official. i sent all the documentations already but they needed some more pics of my cars alone and it stated some with models to see how well the car photographs so it can be taken into consideration for possible magazine covers etc.
Like I said, if your serious then hit me up.

speedminded
02-28-2006, 03:28 PM
well i guess its too late to explain but, here goes i got sponsored a few days ago by fidanza motorsports, blaupunkt usa, and revpm bodykits .com i send them acouple of pic of both my cars a few weeks ago and they replied two days ago.and gave me a list with all the things i need to send them to make it official. i sent all the documentations already but they needed some more pics of my cars alone and it stated some with models to see how well the car photographs so it can be taken into consideration for possible magazine covers etc.I wrote HKS when i was trying to import an Altezza. Even though they already have that badass widebody tube frame thing it looked promising...but problems getting a car here (EPA/DOT) :rant:

I'm hitting up Seibon and VIS for my car then someone special for engine upgrades ;) Good luck :goodjob:

1439/2000
02-28-2006, 03:32 PM
I "won" a free cruise once too.

CopyRight
02-28-2006, 05:05 PM
I "won" a free cruise once too.

haha, I win those all the time! They call and tell me about the great vacation I have, and in order to get the free tickets I have to book a hotel room with them.

Tracy
02-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Found it... btw I dont charge too much and my ass really isnt that big. Its just the horrible camera angle

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28885&stc=1

Here is a truer representation of my booty. I can make faces like anfshane too

http://www.undergroundcove.com/road/upload22.jpg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :bowdown: :bowdown:

HiPSI
02-28-2006, 05:10 PM
post up your car... i'm a little skeptical of your "sponsorships"

JASONBALL
02-28-2006, 07:21 PM
don't really understand the model thing really. What does it really do for you.
A girl posed with my car before and I got an ear full. I thought it would have been cool but now I really don't understand. Nothing against the models or the cars with them. Can someone explain for me.

Julio
02-28-2006, 07:29 PM
Sponsorships sucks.

More then likely what you send in was a proposal they make you fill out with info on your car, shows and other ubber crap.

Tracy
02-28-2006, 08:32 PM
We have some sponsors. They never asked for models on the car. They asked for the events we were going to attend and a big ass sponsorship proposal.

morelian09
02-28-2006, 09:26 PM
well i don't know then thats what they told me, but its ok them never mind i'm going to pm ga tec so i guess that will take care of that

carrascopa
02-28-2006, 10:23 PM
well i don't know then thats what they told me, but its ok them never mind i'm going to pm ga tec so i guess that will take care of that

your car sucks.. your getting played