PDA

View Full Version : Need help! Fuel Clogged?

aznqc
02-27-2006, 07:04 PM
I have a 98 Kawasaki Ninja that I left it in my garage for about 4-5 months I had put some fuel stabilizer in the tank when i store it. Now it won't start, Battery is got low charge (was fine before) so I try jump starting it with my car, It sounds like it turning but won't start. I took off the fuel line connected to the fuel tank no fuel is coming out at all and the tank is full. Any help would be appreciated.

turboporsche
02-27-2006, 08:57 PM
i had the same problem with one of my bikes what i did was supplied 12v strait to the fuel pump and made sure it worked until fuel pissed out the line and after that it worked fine you just need tp prime the pump to get the flow started if the dont work let me know ill tell you where to go next

aznqc
02-27-2006, 10:23 PM
Uhm... I just realized the line that i organially thought was the fuel line isn't. But the starter is going, the only thing I can think of is lack of fuel. I know is kind of normal for cars/bikes not to start after storage. What steps should i take first? I don't have a manual or book so I don't really know where what is.