PDA

View Full Version : Dont buy from Talon1gAWD

b19wheels
02-27-2006, 04:46 PM
I bought a safc 1 from him about 4-5 weeks ago for my car. I bought it hoping to put it in my car(had to put a new motor in) i bought for Christmas. I got my car on the road last Friday and got the car registered. When i went to put the SAFC i bought from him in my car the sh@* didnt even come on. I reinstalled it and still nothing happened!! When i called Mr.Steve Walbolt he answered my phone call i told him that the Safc he sold me did work. I assured Steve that i have installed 20 or so Safc's and that if i broke it i wouldnt even bother him with this.I told him that i would plug it up in a friend of mines car who already had a Safc in his car. When i called Steve back he never answered the phone. I called 3 times and Sat, 4 times on Sun and 1 time today before i left my house(Conyers) headed up to Kennasaw to his house and job.Keep in mind me and Steve had already talked when i bought the Safc about doing future business.I texted and left mesages telling him that i was not mad bout the Safc i just wanted my money back since it didnt work or we could work a deal out on some of his other parts. He didnt"want to talk while he was at work" So that why i will be at the court house first thing in the mornin to be served with court papers. I really didnt want to have to do this but it seems like this is the only way i will get my money back and /or show people like him that selling bad products will not get you far.This is a problem that the I.A Administrator should take serious and start to ban member that rip people off this way!!
Thanks for your time.
Stephen Jones

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 04:55 PM
I'll watch out for him and keep him from posting anything else for sale on here. Thanks for the heads up. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
02-27-2006, 05:22 PM
bad business

MrEG62U
02-27-2006, 06:10 PM
kick his ass seabass!!

burnout1990
02-27-2006, 07:08 PM
your going about it the right way :goodjob: teach him to sell shit that dont work.

1SwollDude
02-27-2006, 08:13 PM
ha ha funny funny ive sold tons of shit around here and ur the only one who had a prob? come kick my ass if u gotta man

1SwollDude
02-27-2006, 08:24 PM
its cute cuz you know stephen called me weeks back wanting this safc bad. he told me he needed it so he could get his car tuned like in the next few days or so. now almost 2 months later he needs his money back on it? sounds kind of funny to me. i got ppl on IA that can tell you it was working before i sold it. sounds to me someone messed it up and is tryin to get something for nothin...seemed really cool..ohh yea he also told me to hold an engine for him 3 times! never came through thought i could trust him on buying it but he kept giving me crap about. so if u gotta ban me from selling stuff on IA go right ahead but its sad you cant listen to the other side of the story to make your decision. ohh yea and Mr. Stephen called me talkin about how he is a man and all that shit and is threatening me to kick my ass? and tellin me how he has two kids and shit like that but is tellin me i better watch my back. real mature. anyways i asked him what kind of deal he wanted to work out and the deal he posted earlier is the first ive heard of that. thanks tho. dont sell to Stephen Jones!

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Wow. Your "tons of shit" you've sold in the past will be all you've sold until this is cleared up. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-27-2006, 08:27 PM
Talon. I don't know what's up. When I first saw the post by B19, I saw his red rep status which already put me in a "I wonder if I should trust him" mode. We'll just see how this plays out. Later, QD.

1SwollDude
02-27-2006, 08:28 PM
well man ill give u an update on how this whole court thing goes

1439/2000
02-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Talon. I don't know what's up. When I first saw the post by B19, I saw his red rep status which already put me in a "I wonder if I should trust him" mode. We'll just see how this plays out. Later, QD.

last time i checked b19 was dumb. can you read what people wrote about him in the rep they gave? youd laugh.

PSINXS
02-27-2006, 10:16 PM
lmao i wanna read

RandomGuy
02-28-2006, 12:32 AM
its the buyers responsibility. He should have checked it out the day he got it. Not doing so and "taking the risk" was HIS RISK. He took that risk acknowledging the negative outcome, which came true. No one's fault except his own: Whether the seller knew it was broken or not.

£G2♣
02-28-2006, 03:50 AM
how about.......http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ghyhr8ZR...es%20my%20money

:idb: :jerkit: :goodjob: :2cents: :cool: :eye:

quickdodge®
02-28-2006, 04:35 AM
its the buyers responsibility. He should have checked it out the day he got it. Not doing so and "taking the risk" was HIS RISK. He took that risk acknowledging the negative outcome, which came true. No one's fault except his own: Whether the seller knew it was broken or not.

True he should have checked it out. But if the seller should also know whether or not it works and shouldn't be selling broken items as working. Later, QD.

BLk92DA
02-28-2006, 04:45 AM
^^ its like buying a wheel that is not balanced/rotated. It might seem good when its off your car, but once its on it...whoa lil mama! :fruit:

b19wheels
02-28-2006, 08:37 AM
its cute cuz you know stephen called me weeks back wanting this safc bad. he told me he needed it so he could get his car tuned like in the next few days or so. now almost 2 months later he needs his money back on it? sounds kind of funny to me. i got ppl on IA that can tell you it was working before i sold it. sounds to me someone messed it up and is tryin to get something for nothin...seemed really cool..ohh yea he also told me to hold an engine for him 3 times! never came through thought i could trust him on buying it but he kept giving me crap about. so if u gotta ban me from selling stuff on IA go right ahead but its sad you cant listen to the other side of the story to make your decision. ohh yea and Mr. Stephen called me talkin about how he is a man and all that shit and is threatening me to kick my ass? and tellin me how he has two kids and shit like that but is tellin me i better watch my back. real mature. anyways i asked him what kind of deal he wanted to work out and the deal he posted earlier is the first ive heard of that. thanks tho. dont sell to Stephen Jones!
First off lets get something straight i didnt tell you that i needed it to put it in my car for the next day. I bought my car in Dec. 05 and i bought the SAFC around the 12th or so of Jan. I have proof of me getting my car registered and tagged up last Friday!! True enough i should have checked the SAFC to see if it work. I called this guy the week of and he said yea i will be there i will take a lunch from my job which is not too far from my house(get a hour lunch) i get there and he says"i will be there in 5 mins" after waiting for him for over 30 mins(talking to his dad) he calls back and says "oh im not going to be able to make it",then asks his dad to do the deal for him.I bought it and was planning to get more stuff from him later the next week. I got hurt at work so i wasnt able to go anywhere (called and let him know what the deal was) he says"ok kool dude hope you get better" I put the SAFC in this past Sat and it didnt work. I wasnt mad. I called and left a message on his cell telling him to gimme a holla back.He never called back!! He texted me and said" he was at work" i text back and said"gimme a holla when you get off" he said"kool". He called after he got off and i told him what the deal was. He said that him and his dad checked out the SAFC before i got it and it worked.I told him that im not trying to rip him off(that if i tore it up that i wouldnt even call him with any mess about it) he said ok. I told him that i was going to plug it into my buddy's 1g and if it still didnt work that i will be calling back. I did that on Sunday(still didnt work) I called him back right then.. no answer as a matter a fact he hasnt returned any of my phone calls until Monday when i went to his house and his job looking for him!Then he texted me while im outside his jobs and says"im not talking to you while im at work" he works at a auto parts store it was like he could talk.After i get home then he decides to call me a wants to work out a deal 1.5 days later after i told him that i was taking his ass to court!! Then after i asked him not to call me anymore i will see him in court, he calls me 5 more times leaving stupid messages and apoligizing on my vmail, i told him when he called the last time that if he dont stop harassing me that i will come from Covington to Barrett Pkwy on saturday and kick his ass!!. So i turned my phone off when i turned it back on he calls me again another 6 times at about 10pm. This guy has no credibility!! 1st why not call me back if you didnt sell me crap.2nd why would you not want to talk to me when i came up to your job?3rd why are you calling so much now after i said i am taking you to court(you wouldnt even answer the phone after i told you that the SAFC was broke)?
The funny thing is that im not tripping bout the thing not working, its the way you handle your business that im pissed about. Im picking up another SAFC on Sat money was never the issue!! He knows it! I came to his house with a uhaul trailer on my van and a stack($1000) in my pocket ready to buy almost all the parts he had. His dad was workin on there house so he didnt have time to help me load up all the stuff.
Oh yea i almost forgot 1439/2000 suck me you bi*@h i told you already i will catch you on the street so stop hacking my post!! If i cant catch you on the street i will se you at the Showdown u bi*$h! Now Rep that!!

If anyone needs pictures of this guy "Talon1g" car pm me,so no one else has to deal with his bad business!!Holla.......

salbrit1
02-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Hey everyone...this is chase i drive the talon 1g that was once owned by "Talon1gAWD". I have baught many things from him...let's see here MY CAR rims tranny guages muffler...all of these have worked beautifully. he did want to sell me a 2g MAS but he was not sure if it worked so he helped me install it and we found out that it was bad so he helped put the original back on and i didnt have to pay him a thing. about the safc...i know it works because i was going to buy it off of him and i saw it work in his car. this guy bought the safc and a month to two months later he calls back sayin its broke. he should have found out that it didnt work right away. there is too much that coulda happened to that thing in those two months to not make it work right. steve "Talon1gAWD" has plenty of credibility and is a good guy, many people have baught stuff from him and this guy is the first to complain. oh yea and i dirve that red talon now (in my sig) so dont mess with that cuz i am not involved. Stop leavin notes on my car STEPHEN!

Chase

1SwollDude
02-28-2006, 11:00 AM
dude first off when u came to my house u asked if i would hold the engine for u cuz u didnt have enough money what r u talkin about u came with a uhaul and 1000$. full of shit, you asked if i would drop the price cuz u didnt have enough and u really needed your car tuned, and i never once appologized to you about it cuz i didnt believe you my dad was right there. i showed him this and he just laughed..anyways i mean look at you, your threatening other ppl on here. ohh and what car pics do you have cuz i have a truck, its the black 02 ram if u wanted to know. when is our court date?

1SwollDude
02-28-2006, 11:02 AM
oh and thats the first time i heard about u getting hurt cuz u sure never called me back thats why the engine was sold to someone else....

KevinT707
02-28-2006, 12:15 PM
I've known Steve (Talon1) since middle school & has never known him to be a person that would deceive people, especially over a $120 SAFC. That is all I have to say.

b19wheels
02-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Now lets give a hand to Steve and his friends for putting on a good show!!!Come on clap everyone!!! Now back to business i did tell you that i didnt have enough money to get that motor,cause i just have bought a motor 30 mins before i got over to your house 4 my 91tsiawd and a 16g turbo and paid 650 for all that!Thats why i had the U-Haul son!!So how did i not have enough money to buy your motor for $250?And the only reason i asked you to drop the price on the SAFC is because you said it had hardly any scratchs on the screen which was a lie!!!Its funny how while i was out off Barrett looking for you all my friends that stay out there say your scum!! I told them who you was a they said that you only hang around Chase,your/or his sister,and some other guy with a 2g.And they also said that Chase might be the only respectable one you hang around they dont know why he hang around you!!Oh yea dont worry about court i will let them contact you! Oh yea Chase i already called you and tried to apoligize bout the note(got car mixed up) to you but you didnt answer your phone so, kill the noise! I have done my work here Steve see you soon in "The Square"!!Oh yea i see you got a little cocky since your dad is at home with you now, you didnt sound so cocky last night when you called me 6 times back to back trying to work out a deal!!!!.You might as well say that $120 is already back im my hands!!
Oh yea everyone Steve wants me to feel bad for him cause hes young, when i threatened to kick his ass if he didnt stop calling my phone he said "man why you want to fight a young kid". LMAO!!

1SwollDude
02-28-2006, 01:31 PM
what r u talkin about and what friends of yours know me? and why am i scum? haha anyways well when they contact me ill see you then or maybe ill see you on barrett since your gonna "kick my ass" look at your rep on here man.

1SwollDude
02-28-2006, 01:40 PM
read your one post man u said u had 1000$ to buy everythign i had? what happened with that? anyways man all this thread is here for is to try to make you look so cool and make it seem like a big bad ass. you know u say u already made a court date...well it might be in your best bet to watch what u say til then. ohh and im 20yrs old and live at home if that makes stephen feel better.

salbrit1
02-28-2006, 01:50 PM
yea..... you never called me, you dont have my number, you dont even know me.....who are you? last time i remember this is a car site where you talk about your cars and meets and all that..not talkin about fighting ppl or judge judy...you keep talkin about taking him to court, just take him to court quit talkin about doing it and just do it and call it done and delete this thread cuz what you are doing b19wheels is not solving a thing.

quickdodge®
02-28-2006, 02:36 PM
1st why not call me back if you didnt sell me crap.2nd why would you not want to talk to me when i came up to your job?3rd why are you calling so much now after i said i am taking you to court(you wouldnt even answer the phone after i told you that the SAFC was broke)?

I'll answer these questions:

1. Maybe because you kept hounding him at work.
2. He is at his place of employment. I would have said the same goddamn thing. That was stupid of you to go bothering him at his work.
3. Well, the thought of court might have just let him see that he might be out more money rather than pay you back.

If I were you, I wouldn't go through the court with this. If he is going to give your money back, take it and be done with it. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Any more threats on here and this is over on IA and you, B19, won't be doing any business on here. Later, QD.

1 SICK GT
02-28-2006, 02:53 PM
buy new from a store

cost more money but less problems in the end :idb:

RandomGuy
02-28-2006, 04:37 PM
lol 1g talon... u dont got to sweat it... this wont hold up in court.... I'd assume it was all done in cash... if so... lol "what SAFC?
its dirty, but just a heads up...
i dont know what really happened but I put the liability on the buyer... as always...

quickdodge®
02-28-2006, 04:42 PM
i dont know what really happened but I put the liability on the buyer... as always...

That's why I am mod here, too. Falls on both. The seller should not have sold a non-working item. The buyer should have tested it first. Later, QD.

b19wheels
02-28-2006, 06:15 PM
lol 1g talon... u dont got to sweat it... this wont hold up in court.... I'd assume it was all done in cash... if so... lol "what SAFC?
its dirty, but just a heads up...
Hey QD i dont do much business on here anyways! Second if you can read i said that this bum has been avoiding all my phone calls about this tore up piece of crap!Im the victim here everyone is trying to make it seem like im the one who sold a bad piece of equipment. He wont gimme my money back and he wont work out a deal!Hell yeah im going to try to find him and get my loot back if he wont return any of my calls. Now if i let this guy and the same thing happens to you then you still would be on my back if i told you that he does bad business! If trying to get my money back from this guy is so wrong delete me off here now!!
After all this the guy is still called me today wanting to work out a deal now that i have left his side of town. Man,i stay in Covington im not about to drive back out the again for nothing.He should have talked to me when i called him and i wouldnt have to come to his job or his house!!

b19wheels
02-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Oh yea Talon1g dont call me phone anymore unless you are trying to refund my money!!(he called again today)

Vteckidd
02-28-2006, 07:35 PM
so hes trying to call you and your telling him not to? Hes trying to work something out. i dont want to read through all the BULLSHIT SO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE. no long drawn out posts:

1) how long have you PHYSICALLY had the safc? NOT INSTalled, i mean, PHYSICALLY PURCHASED, give me a date or close to the date you paid for it.
2) Who installed it? and what was the problem (just no power)?
3) What is the resolution you want? money refunded, or work out a deal?

answer those questions an ONLY those questions. no name calling or anything else.

crxsiguy
02-28-2006, 07:43 PM
this is crazy, i know the guy that sold the safc and i know for a fact that it worked in the car it came out of, just seems kinda strange that you bought it in early jan and your just now asking for you money back 2 months later

quickdodge®
02-28-2006, 08:08 PM
Hey QD i dont do much business on here anyways! Second if you can read

There's no need to even try and question my intelligence. Your claim will not hold up in court. That's fact. You'll spend more money trying to get your money back than you will get back, also. I never once said you were the victim. I actually lean more towards you, but it's been a while(you even said so yourself) since you bought it. But I understand what you'rre saying about the trip. I live in Conyers and I know how far a drive that is. Later, QD.

salbrit1
02-28-2006, 08:16 PM
who else thinks that this should have never been brought up on this sitie ?

quickdodge®
02-28-2006, 08:42 PM
^^^ That is what this section is for. Later, QD.

salbrit1
02-28-2006, 08:47 PM
yea talkin bout the buyer should be on this part of the site but not all the shit talkin and threats

quickdodge®
02-28-2006, 08:50 PM
That's why I posted this stops. Later, QD.

b19wheels
02-28-2006, 10:41 PM
I will post what the exact date was when i purchased the SAFC tomorrow!!

b19wheels
02-28-2006, 10:43 PM
so hes trying to call you and your telling him not to? Hes trying to work something out. i dont want to read through all the BULLSHIT SO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS PLEASE. no long drawn out posts:

1) how long have you PHYSICALLY had the safc? NOT INSTalled, i mean, PHYSICALLY PURCHASED, give me a date or close to the date you paid for it.
2) Who installed it? and what was the problem (just no power)?
3) What is the resolution you want? money refunded, or work out a deal?

answer those questions an ONLY those questions. no name calling or anything else.
I will have the exact date tomorrow!! I need to look at my bank statement first to see when i went to withdraw the money out the bank!

1SwollDude
02-28-2006, 10:47 PM
you already did post it....jan 11 or 12 you said yea almost 2 months ago...

b19wheels
03-01-2006, 08:48 AM
you already did post it....jan 11 or 12 you said yea almost 2 months ago...
I bought the SAFC on Jan 21! All i want is to get my money back. At first i was willing to work out a deal. But when he never returned any of my calls it makes me lean more toward not doing anymore business with him. I think that i have handled this in a very nice way. I never disrespected this man until he tried to hide. Matter a fact i bet he wont tell you guys that after i first talked to him bout the SAFC, I called the next day like i said i would after testing it on 2 other cars and told him that "i wasnt mad about the SAFC i just wanted to work something out" that why i feel like him didnt steal the money from me!!I had been more than nice to him about it if he would have jsu returned my calls or atleast tried to work out something BEFORE i came to his house & or job i never would take it this far!!He called me yesterday and wants me to come back to his house(45 min drive) to work out a deal,but i havent even talked to him about any parts he wants to trade. I have proof of the purchase date via bank statement and gas reciepts located in Kennasaw!!

salbrit1
03-01-2006, 09:29 AM
dude he is obviously not gonna just give it to you so stop crying and just shut up until your court date is here...

Vteckidd
03-01-2006, 10:19 AM
I bought the SAFC on Jan 21! All i want is to get my money back. At first i was willing to work out a deal. But when he never returned any of my calls it makes me lean more toward not doing anymore business with him. I think that i have handled this in a very nice way. I never disrespected this man until he tried to hide. Matter a fact i bet he wont tell you guys that after i first talked to him bout the SAFC, I called the next day like i said i would after testing it on 2 other cars and told him that "i wasnt mad about the SAFC i just wanted to work something out" that why i feel like him didnt steal the money from me!!I had been more than nice to him about it if he would have jsu returned my calls or atleast tried to work out something BEFORE i came to his house & or job i never would take it this far!!He called me yesterday and wants me to come back to his house(45 min drive) to work out a deal,but i havent even talked to him about any parts he wants to trade. I have proof of the purchase date via bank statement and gas reciepts located in Kennasaw!!

thats all i needed to hear, you bought hte part on JANUARY 21st, today is MARCH 1st. the statute of limitations has past IMO. if you had installed it within a week, then you have a case, but a month an a half later, sorry bro, too much time.

if i were him i wouldnt refund you either, in this much time how do we know YOU didnt screw it up. best thing to do is to call APEX and send it back for a warranty

b19wheels
03-01-2006, 12:41 PM
thats all i needed to hear, you bought hte part on JANUARY 21st, today is MARCH 1st. the statute of limitations has past IMO. if you had installed it within a week, then you have a case, but a month an a half later, sorry bro, too much time.

if i were him i wouldnt refund you either, in this much time how do we know YOU didnt screw it up. best thing to do is to call APEX and send it back for a warranty
I was already thinking bout calling APEXi today!!

B16a2 Civic
03-01-2006, 12:44 PM
LIRL@ at the responses.
hope you get ya money back, i doubt he would go through the trouble of paying court cost, etc etc for a measly 120 bucks, this boils down to principles.
and why would you call him to " work it out" if you sold him a perfectly working SAFC? nothin to work out if thats teh case right?
also, anotehr thing that questions teh sellers character, he said " hardly no scratches" but seems there were more then " hardly none"

b19wheels
03-06-2006, 03:58 PM
LIRL@ at the responses.
hope you get ya money back, i doubt he would go through the trouble of paying court cost, etc etc for a measly 120 bucks, this boils down to principles.
and why would you call him to " work it out" if you sold him a perfectly working SAFC? nothin to work out if thats teh case right?
also, anotehr thing that questions teh sellers character, he said " hardly no scratches" but seems there were more then " hardly none"
Thanks b16a you actually see where im coming from especially the part about working out a deal with me. Im not going to take him to court,its not worth the trouble plus i already bought a new SAFC 2. I will make sure that he does not sell to anyone else though!All i have to say is his shameful ways with come back around on him!!