PDA

View Full Version : doubt this will get much attention, but...

Killer
02-27-2006, 02:56 PM
i'm looking for ps1 controllers. atleast two. and also the power cord... my roomates is missing and we want to crank the f'er up and play some older games. if u know anyone who has some extra's let me know. thanks

quickdodgeŽ
02-27-2006, 03:01 PM
Go to GameSpot. If you have a few DVDs you don't want, you're likely to get the stuff you need for damn near free. Later, QD.

Killer
02-27-2006, 03:11 PM
game spot or game stop? and that's just it, i don't have many dvd's or games mine were all stolen from my last apt. so i was hopin some one here would have some.

quickdodgeŽ
02-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Ahhhh. I keep getting the names mixed up, lolol. Which ever one is the store. It doesn't take many DVDs to get a few dollars. You can turn in about 5 DVDs and get maybe $10-15 back. Controllers up there are probably about that much for a PS1. Later, QD.

Halfwit
02-27-2006, 03:22 PM
yeah, its gamestop, and they sell that stuff for cheap.

Killer
02-27-2006, 03:42 PM
i appreciate it man, but like i said. i don't have a dvd that i dislike. or anything else i could take up there... like i said it was all stolen from me so i just need to buy a couple. they jack there prices up way too much. and i don't like the way they do buisness i took like 5 games up there once, and some controller for an x box, and still had to put cash down on one used game.

RUSH
03-02-2006, 09:33 AM
Killer, I didnt know you were looking... I might have what you are looking for...Just have to make sure though!

Killer
03-02-2006, 09:38 AM
let me know rush... well.. let joel know... i'm really just lookin for him. some how he has the console and all the games, but no controllers or power cord.... basically it all boils down joel loves men so...
lol.. but thanks let me know

RUSH
03-02-2006, 09:45 AM
let me know rush... well.. let joel know... i'm really just lookin for him. some how he has the console and all the games, but no controllers or power cord.... basically it all boils down joel loves men so...
lol.. but thanks let me know

haha, you know Joel!!

I will look when I can...

Killer
03-02-2006, 10:09 AM
thanks