PDA

View Full Version : Whats the most evil thing you've done?

PSINXS
02-26-2006, 02:36 PM
Whats the most evil thing you've done to someone? like something to hurt they feelings or get back at them? I was thinking today and i remember something i did.

I was mad at my mom and she told me to go water he flowers. Well i got the water, but i had put half water and half bleach in the bucket. i went to water her flowers and they wound up dying in a couple days. She couldnt figure out what happened and she was kinda sad her plants died.

I feel bad about it now. that was real asshole of me

MachNU
02-26-2006, 02:52 PM
Cockblocked a friend!!!!!!!!Simple as that!!!!!!

ATK_Designs
02-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Cockblocked a friend!!!!!!!!Simple as that!!!!!!

x eleventybillion.

Brady
02-26-2006, 03:27 PM
read this post...bahhh!

PhatbacK
02-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Whats the most evil thing you've done to someone? like something to hurt they feelings or get back at them? I was thinking today and i remember something i did.

I was mad at my mom and she told me to go water he flowers. Well i got the water, but i had put half water and half bleach in the bucket. i went to water her flowers and they wound up dying in a couple days. She couldnt figure out what happened and she was kinda sad her plants died.

:slap:

Julio
02-26-2006, 04:38 PM

man thats bad.

BTEC
02-26-2006, 04:50 PM
i hit my cousin in the head with a hammer once.

smoothlude
02-26-2006, 06:23 PM
I told my big sissy to shu up!

Neke01
02-26-2006, 06:34 PM
Burned a wing of my elementary school down 'cause I was grounded in the classroom during recess... (but that wasn't really evil, more like a kid mistake)

On purpose, the most evil thing was probably, well, too evil to mention...

JASONBALL
02-26-2006, 06:34 PM
One thing I remember I think is the worst when I was in the 5th grade I walked up to this girl that was doing work at her desk and just ripped her chair out from under her. she hit hard.

I felt bad. now that I think about it.

Seymour222
02-26-2006, 09:46 PM
This one deserves a kick in the ass. I was fifteen and drunk at the publix in Hiram. I was waiting on one of my friends to get off of work. He had a manager that used to hit on him and he wouldn't take the bait (screw). She started cussing him out before he got off and he quit. In the parking lot I vomited in a big cup from BP, and proceeded to splash it on her windshield of her cressida. Sorry lady, I still feel bad.

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm not saying.....it's that bad.

Marta Mike
02-26-2006, 09:49 PM
These chicks kept running to my door and ringing the bell back in like 4th grade. So i sat and waiting by the door.....ding dong...i ran out caught one and pushed her into the thorn bush. That was really mean.

RandomGuy
02-26-2006, 09:59 PM
when i jokingly unplugged some kids life-support machines... it still makes me giggle

NzProjeKt
02-26-2006, 10:11 PM
I burnt some bums chest hair on fire while he was sleeping on the street.

collins
02-26-2006, 10:39 PM
lol, about 5 or 6 years ago, whenever it was when i got my paintball gun, me and some buddies went nigger knockin (excuse the phrase, but i dont know what else its called) and when the fool came to the door, i unloaded a hopper at the front door.... lol umm, i'm not saying where that was... lol

RandomGuy
02-26-2006, 10:50 PM
lol, about 5 or 6 years ago, whenever it was when i got my paintball gun, me and some buddies went nigger knockin (excuse the phrase, but i dont know what else its called) and when the fool came to the door, i unloaded a hopper at the front door.... lol umm, i'm not saying where that was... lol
cough
Knick or Knocking maybe? (thats the correct way of sayin it)

lol racist bastard

Sledlude
02-27-2006, 12:43 AM
haha. thats racise

ahmonrah
02-27-2006, 01:41 AM
well this is by no stretch of the imagination the evilest thing i've ever done(if i told i'd be in prison), but......the second evilest thing i've ever done to get back at someone that fucked with me.........(randomguy seen me before, picture me same height 20 more lbs with 8-9%bodyfat)

this dude i played H.S football(me, 250lbs fullback/nosetackle, him, 160lbs reciever) with, which i never had propblems with before, suddenly jumped bad with me as soon as he found out that i was moving to atlanta in '94. over the summer, dude was overly friendly, which i though was weird since we had different cliques. well after one double session, he offered me a ride home and i accepted. i dropped my wallet in his car and when i told him about it, he began playing games. he dodged me for a week until i confronted him when he was with his peoples.

well he got superthug and told me, in front of his peeps that "you about to fuck around and get your ass kicked" so when i walked up to him, his peeps stood up and got in front of me, with they little mean mugs and shit, i smiled, looked at him and told him something like "all i want is my wallet, you play me about that, then you threaten me with your peoples around? you really gonna suffer, i'll get you alone"
~evil, fucked up part begins:
i found out he had a sister(freshman) track star that had just broken her leg. now call me an asshole, but the old adage is tru. "you really want to fuck with someone, fuck with their family...". for a week i'd kick his sister in her cast whenever i seen her passing in the halls, close doors on her leg, and trip her up. she didnt know who i was but would always tell her brother about "someone keeps hurting me" when passing the halls. he would never confront me alone, but our peeps were in the hallway and he asked me if i was the one fucking with his sister. i told him yeah and until i get my shit i'm not gonna stop. the next day he had my wallet.
evil fucked up part ends.

but when he gave it to me he told me again that him and his boys was gonna fuck me up before i left town. that day i gave him a broken eye socket, busted blood vessels in his eye, damaged cornea, torn eyelid, damaged iris, cracked jaw and concussion. his just rewards., i owed him this...for making me hurt his sister. and talking shit.

TheSnail
02-27-2006, 02:06 AM
Ive done so much dirt, I dont know where to begin. Times like making an old lady that worked at a hotel lay on the ground at gun point as my friend got money out the cashregister, or me trowing hot coffee on a womans face in a baggle shop and throwing her over the counter. I have so many stories, I dont even want to start, but I do know I am going to hell if there even is such a thing.

smoothlude
02-27-2006, 10:26 AM
I busted a kids bead open in preshcool. He said I couldn't play over there where he was so I grabbed a play cash register, broke it over his head then grabbed him by the shoulders and beat his head up against the counter that ran across the back wall. Good thing the hospital was about 50 yards from there. Ironically, me and him are good friends now.

TIGERJC
02-27-2006, 10:35 AM
When I was a sophomore in high school I was playing basketball at my house with some friends. Well we are playing 1 on 1 tournament, and then this little 6th or 7th grade stops by to see if he can play. I’m like yea and he plays me. Well he hit 2 shots in a row and he started talking shit. So im not paying him any mind, until he starts showing off and talking shit. I went up for a lay up and he hard fouled. I picked up the basket ball in launched that shit into his balls. Well while he was screaming and crying on the ground. I stood over, and then I said my bad!!!!

Another time I went to fat city paintball and this little kid called me out while picking teams. He said Ill take the blk kid and I was like what the fuck bitch, I know im the only blk guy out here. So we go ahead and start playing, I see this mother fucker shoot once at me for no reason, I guess b/c I called his bitch ass out. Now we are on the same team, so I turn up my velocity and make my amg electronic in to full auto. Well I run by his bunker blasting him with 40-70 paintballs in his back and back of his head. Well I was kicked out for 1month for that shit.

O yea that kid that I hit in the balls, decided he wanted to get payback for what I did. So I see him and 6 of his middle school friends walking to my house and I decided to meet him outside. But before going I picked up my paintball with the velocity turned up and on auto. I walk out my back door and was able to get behind them and sneak up on them when they were at my front door. I went crazy on them, they all had welts all over there body. At least on this incident I did get mines, po-po came. But Fayette police are cool especially when you know them

Tasuki_Civic
02-27-2006, 10:38 AM

LOL THATS FUNY. but its terrible you did it to your mom guy

salbrit1
02-27-2006, 10:41 AM
i let a guy that i was cool with borrow a intake while my car wasnt runnin. he wouldnt give it back when i wanted it so i took matters into my own hands. while he was at his prom havin a good ole time i took the intake back broke into his car and then proceeded to key the fuck out of it...when i was done with it it looked like it was meant to have pin stries on the hood lol.... yea were not cool nemore

The Golden Child
02-27-2006, 10:45 AM
interesting storys ..
i dont think i did anything bad to anyone for any type of revenge ..
ok i lied maybe i did but i dont remember .. lolz

The Yousef
02-27-2006, 10:46 AM
...i killed a man before and ate his family

RandomGuy
02-27-2006, 10:57 AM
...i killed a man before and ate his family
pretty evil... I think he takes the cake.

Tasuki_Civic
02-27-2006, 11:02 AM
i dunno if it tha worst but i alwyas made fun of my older cuzin ( and vise verca) but one time when he was sleep he had his mouth open. i poured hot sause in his mouth and on his lips. so when he woke up his mouth was burnin like crazy. it didntgo away for almost about an hour or so.

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Oh oh! I like this topic!

Ok, so I dated this guy, I know a few of you probably remember this... I dated this guy for nearly 6 months (when I say dated, I meant, had a relationship with) (We went to PCB on spring break, etc, took lots of pictures).. Well, I didn't know it, but he was also dating another girl, and had been for 5 years... I found out near the very end of our relationship about it and told him to choose... He did, supposidly, and he chose me. I gave him another chance and put up a guard(needless to say, I lost all trust and all faith in him). So, we continued on with our relationship for another 2 weeks... It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. Then he told me he was going on vacation with his family to Panama City. Well, while he was gone, he called me once on the way there and once a day after that, but when I called him, he wouldn't answer his phone. Finally, a mutual friend called to tell me that he wasn't really in PCB, that he was in Myrtle Beach with his other girlfriend, Ginny. So, of course I went balistic and put 2 and 2 together and waited on his call. When he called me, I was irate and told him it was over and I knew what was going on, etc... So, we ended our little fling.

*Here's the good part* While he was in "PCB" (really Myrtle Beach), I took every picture of us that I had, including pictures of us in the shower together, all dated, and put them in Ginny's mailbox with a note explaining everything.. I left her 4 different numbers so she could call me... She never called, but I heard through the grapevine that they did break up for a while... Now they are back together, own a house and engaged.. (All I will say is, she's a dumbass!)

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Oh yea, and I choked a guy at work last week... Every time I'd walk by, he'd slap my ass or poke me with a pool stick, so finally, I'd had enough of the dog calling (whistles) and ass slapping and groping, so on the last time he did it, I grabbed him by his throat using my nails and slammed him into the wall and said, "Listen Motherfucker, touch me again and I'll kill you." He didn't.

babygurl
02-27-2006, 11:07 AM

Ok, so I dated this guy, I know a few of you probably remember this... I dated this guy for nearly 6 months (when I say dated, I meant, had a relationship with) (We went to PCB on spring break, etc, took lots of pictures).. Well, I didn't know it, but he was also dating another girl, and had been for 5 years... I found out near the very end of our relationship about it and told him to choose... He did, supposidly, and he chose me. I gave him another chance and put up a guard(needless to say, I lost all trust and all faith in him). So, we continued on with our relationship for another 2 weeks... It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. Then he told me he was going on vacation with his family to Panama City. Well, while he was gone, he called me once on the way there and once a day after that, but when I called him, he wouldn't answer his phone. Finally, a mutual friend called to tell me that he wasn't really in PCB, that he was in Myrtle Beach with his other girlfriend, Ginny. So, of course I went balistic and put 2 and 2 together and waited on his call. When he called me, I was irate and told him it was over and I knew what was going on, etc... So, we ended our little fling.

*Here's the good part* While he was in "PCB" (really Myrtle Beach), I took every picture of us that I had, including pictures of us in the shower together, all dated, and put them in Ginny's mailbox with a note explaining everything.. I left her 4 different numbers so she could call me... She never called, but I heard through the grapevine that they did break up for a while... Now they are back together, own a house and engaged.. (All I will say is, she's a dumbass!)

that is the best thing you could have done! You go girl!

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-27-2006, 11:10 AM
^^ oh yea, it felt great!

Leisa
02-27-2006, 11:19 AM
hmmm, lets see, One day I was getting ready for work, ( worked the 3rd shift) and trying to cook dinner at the same time, Brittanee was about 3 mnts old so i was trying to do a million things at the same time, So I was cooking dinner, and as the meat was getting done, I place it on a plate, not realizing that the burner was still on... so I leave the room and I hear this crackling sound coming from the kitchen, I go back in the kitchen and I saw that the burner was on, and the plate exploded with all the food and glass going everywhere. Well I didnt have time to cook something else so I picked up off the floor, ( trying to remove all the glass) and put it back on the plate... needless to say when I got home, he asked why the food was so crunchy, so I had to let the beans out of the bag.. He thought I was trying to kill him...hahahahahah

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-27-2006, 11:22 AM
hmmm, lets see, One day I was getting ready for work, ( worked the 3rd shift) and trying to cook dinner at the same time, Brittanee was about 3 mnts old so i was trying to do a million things at the same time, So I was cooking dinner, and as the meat was getting done, I place it on a plate, not realizing that the burner was still on... so I leave the room and I hear this crackling sound coming from the kitchen, I go back in the kitchen and I saw that the burner was on, and the plate exploded with all the food and glass going everywhere. Well I didnt have time to cook something else so I picked up off the floor, ( trying to remove all the glass) and put it back on the plate... needless to say when I got home, he asked why the food was so crunchy, so I had to let the beans out of the bag.. He thought I was trying to kill him...hahahahahah

I'm assuming your referring to your ex? Don't you wish your plan would have worked Leisa? LOL

Leisa
02-27-2006, 11:25 AM
I'm assuming your referring to your ex? Don't you wish your plan would have worked Leisa? LOL

yes, I am speaking of my ex.... I wish Brett was the father of my kids.. but I always make it a high priority to carry lots of life insurance on my spouse ;)

babygurl
02-27-2006, 11:26 AM
I once broke up a friend and her boyfriend, because she was rubbing it in my face that she was dating him! (Nothing but drama, friendship ended because of that reason!

Back Story, my ex friend dated "A" they broke up, him and I dated, and she got pissed and threw crying fits, that I broke her heart! And people who know this chic she clams she is in love with every guy she opens her legs for! Well "A" and I broke up...

She gets her claws back into him, they started dating, again, and while they are dating she is fucking another guy I was dating at the time...hmmm right! LOL

Well she told me I couldnt steal her man "A"

So I did just that!

The ex friend and I had, a mutual friend who was in love with the ex friend, so I told the mutual friend about "A" calling me again. And he runs his mouth to her about it!

That was part 1 of the plan, second part was to hang out him, and let her find out about it!

Well needless to say,I was hanging out with the guy, and the mutual friend called as I was pulling up to meet "A" I ending up having sex with "A" and told the mutual friend and he runs and of course tells the ex whore of a friend. So They break up, she calls me and cusses me out, and tells me I am a whore, for breaking up such a loving relationship! And I rub it in her face that she got my juice on her mouth while kissing him the next morning! HAHAHAHAH

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-27-2006, 11:30 AM
yes, I am speaking of my ex.... I wish Brett was the father of my kids.. but I always make it a high priority to carry lots of life insurance on my spouse ;)

bwahaha... only you leisa... jk

I once broke up a friend and her boyfriend, because she was rubbing it in my face that she was dating him! (Nothing but drama, friendship ended because of that reason!

Back Story, my ex friend dated "A" they broke up, him and I dated, and she got pissed and threw crying fits, that I broke her heart! And people who know this chic she clams she is in love with every guy she opens her legs for! Well "A" and I broke up...

She gets her claws back into him, they started dating, again, and while they are dating she is fucking another guy I was dating at the time...hmmm right! LOL

So I did just that!

The ex friend and I had, a mutual friend who was in love with the ex friend, so I told the mutual friend about "A" calling me again. And he runs his mouth to her about it!

That was part 1 of the plan, second part was to hang out him, and let her find out about it!

Well needless to say,I was hanging out with the guy, and the mutual friend called as I was pulling up to meet "A" I ending up having sex with "A" and told the mutual friend and he runs and of course tells the ex whore of a friend. So They break up, she calls me and cusses me out, and tells me I am a whore, for breaking up such a loving relationship! And I rub it in her face that she got my juice on her mouth while kissing him the next morning! HAHAHAHAH

LAURA!! THAT'S TERRIBLE... but funny.. mad props to you

babygurl
02-27-2006, 11:33 AM
bwahaha... only you leisa... jk

LAURA!! THAT'S TERRIBLE... but funny.. mad props to you

lol...you love me! And if you knew half the shit that bitch did to me, you wouldnt blame me for the one time I got revenge! And you know what it felt great! I dont regret it whatsoever!

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-27-2006, 11:34 AM
lol...you love me! And if you knew half the shit that bitch did to me, you wouldnt blame me for the one time I got revenge! And you know what it felt great! I dont regret it whatsoever!

I don't regret what I did either... Karma's a bitch..

babygurl
02-27-2006, 11:36 AM
how is this for a psycho bitch!

My Aunt Kim...she is addicted to Diet Coke...when she was working someone at lunch was taking her Diet Coke. I am not sure how long it was going on.

But my Aunt wanted to know who was taking it. So the bitch put rat Poisoning it the Diet Coke. And needless to say she found out who took it. And no one from her work ever found out it was her, who put the Poison in the Diet Coke.

I went to visit her a few years ago, and she offered me a Diet Coke, I politely declined! LIRL!

babygurl
02-27-2006, 11:37 AM
I don't regret what I did either... Karma's a bitch..

Yeah but it was well worth it! And you dont cheat on people! So I dont think you have that to worry about!

Tiff-O-Bitties
02-27-2006, 11:37 AM
Yeah but it was well worth it! And you dont cheat on people! So I dont think you have that to worry about!

Hell no, I will not cheat... That shit hurts and it sucks...

Leisa
02-27-2006, 11:40 AM
Hell no, I will not cheat... That shit hurts and it sucks...

agreed completely!

B16a2 Civic
02-27-2006, 11:47 AM
i started reading and read ahmonrah's evil shit...that nigga is evil son !! i had to stop after that

joesblk_teg
02-27-2006, 06:17 PM
got drunk at a party and pissed on a guy and his girlfriend who was sleeping and the next morning the guy was scared of me, he was on the football team and was twice my size but some reason scared of me lol

carrascopa
02-27-2006, 06:34 PM
geeze good topic.......... im a major asshole.. I have done a lot of terrible things to people..

Real quick, i can tell one..

I got jumped by a few dudes.. than later on that night i rolled up on them.. they all had guns n shit so me n my people didnt even stop.. we turned around in the car and these guys blocked the street all guns aimed at us.. so I floored the car hit one dude he broke his back and almost died.. still cant walk!

I got busted for this one thats why i can discuss it freely.. but ya.. even though still to this day it was justified, it was still a terrible thing to do.. I was 16

PSINXS
02-27-2006, 06:53 PM
got drunk at a party and pissed on a guy and his girlfriend who was sleeping and the next morning the guy was scared of me, he was on the football team and was twice my size but some reason scared of me lol
when u got balls to piss on a guy and his girl i guess things change

DAWN6463
02-28-2006, 11:08 AM
My boyfriends ex wife kept breaking into his house she would hang out, snoop around, and drink MY BEER! (hell she didn't even like my brand) So I peed in a couple bottles and re-capped.....put back in the fridge:D

RISKYB
02-28-2006, 11:28 AM
i still havent done it yet but when i do you guys will be the first to know

The Golden Child
02-28-2006, 02:26 PM
geeze good topic.......... im a major asshole.. I have done a lot of terrible things to people..

Real quick, i can tell one..

I got jumped by a few dudes.. than later on that night i rolled up on them.. they all had guns n shit so me n my people didnt even stop.. we turned around in the car and these guys blocked the street all guns aimed at us.. so I floored the car hit one dude he broke his back and almost died.. still cant walk!

I got busted for this one thats why i can discuss it freely.. but ya.. even though still to this day it was justified, it was still a terrible thing to do.. I was 16

16 young and stupid but when did you start regretting what you did ?
i got hit by a car once also during a rumble and i broke the windshield and rolled over the car ..
the guy was hospitalized and is in a wheel chair till this day ..

obd1kenobi
02-28-2006, 02:30 PM
HAHA you guys are going to hate me for this, When I was I kid me and a few friends play baseball with a kitten. Yeah I'm fucked up in the head!

The Golden Child
02-28-2006, 02:41 PM
HAHA you guys are going to hate me for this, When I was I kid me and a few friends play baseball with a kitten. Yeah I'm fucked up in the head!

im gunna call the ASPCA on you ass ..

babygurl
02-28-2006, 02:44 PM

you deserve to be shot for that!

obd1kenobi
02-28-2006, 02:46 PM
you deserve to be shot for that!

:lmfao: yeah most people say that

buddha@TeamFX
02-28-2006, 02:50 PM
Hmm...I wonder who this could be!! LOL!!...This one is not my fault!

buddha@TeamFX
02-28-2006, 02:53 PM

So I did just that!

Karma is a bitch...You cheat you get caught!!...You don't realize what you lose...cause sometimes you don't know the whole thing LOL!! Ain't that right Laura!!!

babygurl
02-28-2006, 02:59 PM
Karma is a bitch...You cheat you get caught!!...You don't realize what you lose...cause sometimes you don't know the whole thing LOL!! Ain't that right Laura!!!

well you know who the bitch is! So fuck it I dont even care about that slut!

SO fuck her! And that is right Karma is a bitch...I will get what is coming to me! So what can I say SHIT HAPPENS

buddha@TeamFX
02-28-2006, 03:01 PM
I meant Karma on her end...not yours!!

Jimmy B
02-28-2006, 06:50 PM
girls are evil..

ive done some reaaly harsh stuff, but dont feel like typing it..

Tracy
02-28-2006, 06:58 PM
I dressed my brother up as a girl when he was 3 and brought him to my friends house and told them he was my little sister.

I made him eat an Elephant Ear leaf and told him it was medicine while we were playing doctor (not the nasty kind). If you have ever eaten one of those it makes you mouth feel like it is on fire.

I peed in a cup in the bathtub and put a little water in it and made him drink it.

I put mashed potatoes on his plate while my mom wasn't looking because I didn't like them and he put them back on my plate so I threw them at his head.

I could go on and on! My poor little brother! :D

ReCkLe5s
02-28-2006, 08:05 PM
lol this is a great thread well my story takes place in NJ where a old so called friend wasnt returning calls of stuff i lended to him.. so i herd throu someone that he had this really important interview.... so i called him and got his message machine again i was like dont fuck with me and call me back i need my stuff.. and he didnt so its about this time like 2 years ago and its freezing cold out side so in the middle of the night i get to his house and grab his hose and drag it to his car... an placed it on his hood so it would cascade over his windshield.. and then i left.... i went back to his house to check the damage there was at least a inch of ice on his wind shield and hood.. that was blast and he didnt make it to that interview and he still works at a wawa pumping gas...

PSINXS
02-28-2006, 08:27 PM
^now thats evil!! genius plan

Sibious
02-28-2006, 08:34 PM
i shot a guy