PDA

View Full Version : It seems that a member of my fan club is starting not to like me...

quickdodge®
02-26-2006, 08:21 AM
I don't usually do this, but I guess I'd like to show Mini-Me that, once again, he knows not what he/she speaks of. Following, are several quoted pieces of literary aboninations for your pleasure. Read through them, if you will, and decide if what the methane that comes out of his/her facial orifice is near the point. Thank you.

I'm not the dumbass that got an F'ed up Cali tattoo on my old wrinkly back. I may be stupid(but compared to you I'm a damned genuis) but I can learn something tomorrow, and you will only be older

Notice, if you will, the way this "genius" mispelled the word damn is it should be used in this sentence.

punk made bitch. [/b]you say the same shit every time.[/b] the only thing older than you are your pathetic lines.
come out from behind your E-Machine pussy. I'll make you my bitch...wait. you already are.

Ok. In this example, he/she makes the remark that I "say the same shit every time." Now he/she uses this line of defense in most of his/her retorts. Yet if you will remember the references to how old I am in the first two. And see if it isn't mentioned again. Notice how I've also been made his/her bitch. Lolol. Read on.

same shit again bitch.^ I'm sooo smart .
say what you want(even though it's pratically the same shit every time) you god damn Parrot. just do us all a favor. next time you decide to get a hooker wear a condom.
Later, Yo Daddy.

Here we have an original reply. He/she has came up with a mockery of my ending call sign by trying to demean my Later trademark. This is also where I start to figure out if this person is male or female. He/she says "Daddy" yet the rambling leads me to believe the the word "Mommy" should have been there instead.

it means we(and by we I mean the world) don't want you to produce anymore offspring. Of course I wouldn't expect someone as dim as you to understand that. Later, Yo Daddy.

This is where he/she tries to step it up and act tough. Now. Who, in the comfort of their own bedroom, can't act tough. And this person starts making the references that the whole world agrees with him.

we'll see about that. again you succeed in making a fool of yourself and make it even more clear to everyone here that I am a far superior human being to you.
you don't know who you're fucking with.

This is the final "insult." Again, it seems that I have "made it clear to everyone here" that he is much better than I. And that I am fool. It appears, also, that I can't fuck with him/her because I would be trespassing on his/her property to get to the person.

I'm just wondering. What do you think? DO you agree that he is far superior to me? You be the judge. Lolol. LATER, QD.

quickdodge®
02-26-2006, 08:23 AM
My apologies for the length, but I tried to make it a humorous read for you guys/gals. Later, QD.

Nah Mean?
02-26-2006, 08:32 AM
yeah lengthy posts online are wastes of time!

you inefficient H.A.N < no one will know what that abbreviation is)

el oh el!

quickdodge®
02-26-2006, 08:44 AM
LOLOL!!! HAN SOLO TO THE RESCUE!

Later, QD.

RandomGuy
02-26-2006, 10:07 AM
literary aboninations?... how ironic

BABY J
02-26-2006, 10:20 AM
LOL. I'd say it's all "internet gayness"... but it was a good read though... quite laughable. :) You guys/gals crack me up. No... really, you do. No... SERIOULSY you do. Stop smiling... I am serious... you REALLY REALLY do! :) So quickdodge --> u think you will get a response... you mighta (yes that's a legal work in GA) just started an e-war. :)

Baby J

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 11:00 AM
LOL. I'd say it's all "internet gayness"... but it was a good read though... quite laughable. :) You guys/gals crack me up. No... really, you do. No... SERIOULSY you do. Stop smiling... I am serious... you REALLY REALLY do! :) So quickdodge --> u think you will get a response... you mighta (yes that's a legal work in GA) just started an e-war. :)

Baby J

??? As opposed to Illegal "work?"

Please Explain.

RandomGuy
02-26-2006, 11:01 AM
??? As opposed to Illegal "work?"

Please Explain.
you obviously have never been to buford highway

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 11:03 AM

Well I know what it means in that sense, but what sense is this guy using it in?

RandomGuy
02-26-2006, 11:04 AM
Well I know what it means in that sense, but what sense is this guy using it in?
i think he's implying that QD is an illegal immigrant seeking work in georgia. :dunno:

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 11:17 AM
i think he's implying that QD is an illegal immigrant seeking work in georgia. :dunno:

Hmm...then maybe Buford Hwy is where he should be going then? Just about that whole street was part of my route when I was a driver. There is an immigration office there. :dunno:

Darling Nikki
02-26-2006, 11:20 AM
wow. QD I have learned a lot from you especially when Leisa told me how good you are at english and how you have looked over my papers and let me know what you thought should be changed, and I got good grades on them. YAY! QD is one of the most intelligent peeps I know.

Brady
02-26-2006, 11:52 AM
can i get cliff notes?

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 12:11 PM
can i get cliff notes?

Hell no! There isn't such a thing! :slap:

Are you drunk?

thinkfast®
02-26-2006, 12:32 PM
clifnotes are for punk made bitches

BTLFED notes is where its at! FTW!!

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 12:34 PM

And Thinkfast Notes when I am not here FTW!

RandomGuy
02-26-2006, 12:42 PM
And Thinkfast Notes when I am not here FTW!
musta forgot bout RG notes...
rg notes for this thread:
Prokaryotes include the kingdoms of Monera (simple bacteria) and Archaea. Simply stated, prokaryotes are molecules surrounded by a membrane and cell wall. Prokaryotic cells lack characteristic eukaryotic subcellular membrane enclosed "organelles", but may contain membrane systems inside a cell wall.

Hulud
02-26-2006, 12:43 PM
lol gotta love RG notes lol

BTLFED
02-26-2006, 12:51 PM
musta forgot bout RG notes...
rg notes for this thread:
Prokaryotes include the kingdoms of Monera (simple bacteria) and Archaea. Simply stated, prokaryotes are molecules surrounded by a membrane and cell wall. Prokaryotic cells lack characteristic eukaryotic subcellular membrane enclosed "organelles", but may contain membrane systems inside a cell wall.

RG Notes that have nothing to do with anything! w00 w00!

Seymour222
02-26-2006, 01:07 PM
How ironic is the SN "Echo"?

BABY J
02-26-2006, 07:42 PM

Woops, I meant to say "mighta" is a legal WORD in Georgia. LOL. Don't mind me, it's the crack kickin' in. :)

JustinSane110™
02-26-2006, 08:27 PM

BTLFED Notes all the way FTW!! :goodjob: